FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

Go down 
+5
Denzel
Sephiroth
Yazoo
Zack
ADMIN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 pm

"So you think Jenova can mimick Yuffie's voice...? cause it really sounded like her that I heard." Zack frowned at the thought of it being a trap as he looked down, Mideel slowly coming into view.
He wondered where about in Mideel Yuffie and Denzel were stashed.

'Hey Yuffie we're coming up to Mideel now...' he mentally told the Ninja. 'I need to know where abouts you think you are...' He added as he made the landing. Zack looked over his shoulder towards the cliff edge.

Zack looked round the town in wonderment. Hadn't this place been wiped out by Mako all those years ago when Cloud was in recovery here. Not that he was stalking his old friend and watching from the lifestream or anything like that. >.>

Regardless everything was still in tact like it hadn't been swallowed up at all... Just like Nibelhiem... it was rebuilt to just like a replica.

Cupping his hands together he looked round the little hot spring village. Cupping his hands into a megaphone shape and shouting despite Sephiroth's earlier warning of it being a trap.

"YUFFIE!!!! DENZEL!!! WHERE ARE YOU TWO?!"

Zack was expecting villagers to come out and tell him off for making a racket at such an hour. But there was nothing... but silence.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:39 pm

A low, frustrated growl escaped Reno as Tseng and Rufus disappeared out of sight - if last minute "I need you to check" messages hadn't kept coming through from them both, redirecting him away from anywhere he could refuel, then he would have made the final ferry from what was left of Midgar to the WRO without a little red light screwing his day up even further.

As for re-fuelling? He snorted and head into the main building - if he was going to be directing any stream of liquid... The first sign he saw for the toilets was like being visited by the Gods, his gait a little faster as he burst into the cool room with it's icy tiles, fly undone as soon as he reached the first urinal and...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... Bliss...

Mission one completed, his mind was now set on mission two - food. He might have been to the WRO more times than he could count but the maze of corridors that were continually added to as the space was needed still threw him on occasion.

"Three lefts, one right, pass the weird little office thing..." He muttered to himself, looking around with a tired sigh. "Damn it, I just want to eat..."

He knew that there were more important things to worry about other than his stomach, but at the same time he couldn't solve all the world's problems - it wasn't his job, it couldn't be his job because he had no expertise in... anything that didn't involve a fight. If there was something he could do, he'd do it - but until then he would just live his life around the job, the way he always had done.

Reno's eyes caught sight of the cafeteria doors with a grin. He pushed them open, stepped into the area and called out, "Someone! Feed me!"

He sauntered over to the counter with a grin and leant on it; for once, if Tseng wants him... he would have to come find him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Sephiroth was struck by the silence as he landed and placed Yazoo back on his feet. Even when Zack yelled it was empty, desolate. Given the emptiness it was the perfect place for Hojo to do his work. There were no citizens to question his actions, no rumors to be spread. "There aren't many places here that are large enough to house his experiments," Sephiroth said as a critical eye scanned the area. The buildings were all small, and then his eyes caught on the clinic behind many of them.

"Start there," he said as he motioned to it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh yeah...."
Zack looked back at Sephiroth and nodded. He walked up to the clinic and wondered why he didn't think of that in the first place. It seemed blatantly obvious now that he thought of it.

He tried the door first to find it was indeed locked and that left option number two. He cut it open before stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:29 pm

The sudden noise was loud and Denzel was bolted out of his current state, having just let the pain overtake him as his cells worked to heal the damage, but the more it healed, the more the wings pushed out, the more damage it caused. He wanted to yell, wanted to do anything, deep blue eyes locked on the two figures. He didn't recognize the first one but the other he had heard of. Fear spiked through him in an instant.

Denzel wanted to yell, to call for Cloud, but he knew Cloud couldn't save him. It was him, the man that that used Meteor, had killed Mrs. Ruvi and the Geostigma had come, killed Mr. Gaskin, made him sick, made so many others sick, made Cloud sick... It was the man that had hurt Cloud. The anger welled deep inside him and the desire to hurt, to fight, to kill surged ever stronger. If he was going to die, if that man killed him like he tried to do to Cloud, then he wanted to try to hurt him.

It burned inside him, old anger that consumed him, and fear, but it felt hollow next to the anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 pm

((Sephiroth's really good at guessing where the secret lab is! XD))

Geez! Zack was real loud and had attracted Hojo's attention! Already I coukd hear the creepy scientest rummagig around, muttering something about his gun! Well, at least Zack knew where to find us, it made this rescuing thing a whole lot easier. "Thank Gaia you guys are here! I can't stand this place anymore!" Not to mention I was worried about Denzel. "Can you guys cut these leather belt thingies now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Hojo finally found his gun and called a couple of the other scientists. He, along with 3 other scientists, walked into the room where the specimen were beig held and started firing at the ex SOLDIER and the general. He didn't care if one of them was his son, no one was going to take his experiments away from him!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Zack could only let out a curse at the sight of Denzel half arched as the wings seemed to push his body up.
He heard Yuffie's complaint.
"Yeah I'm coming. Man I'm glad you're both alive."

Zack hit the ground as the bullets started whizzing across the room. "Hey watch it!" He grabbed the buster sword and used it as a shield for the bullets before running up to the table and undoing Denzel's restraints first so the kid could at least roll onto his stomach to ease the pain of the forming wings, a pain Zack knew all to well.
"Easy kid... we'll get you and Yuffie out of here." Zack looked over his shoulder. "Seph can you give me some cover here!" Zack made his way to Yuffie's table and pulled the restraints off before hitting the ground as a fresh set of bullets flew over his head. "I really hate guns."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:52 pm

It had broken into chaos in an instant. Sephiroth stepped forward and Masamune was out. The blade cut quickly, dispatching the assaulters with ease, his gaze locked on Hojo. "Release them and you live," he said as his gaze locked on the scientist. This man had always been there, as long as he could remember, even after Dr. Gast was gone.

"Zack, get both of them out of here," even if Hojo did try to stop them he knew that escape would not be a problem. He took a step back, Masamune held forward, daring the man to try anything. There was a desire surging ever stronger to slit the man's throat for everything he had subjected him to, for the experiments that had made him as he was before he was even born. If any deserved to die in his mind it was this man for everything he had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:56 pm

"Same. Except for Vincent's gun." I said as I sat up before realising that it wasn't important. Dodging the bullets, I grabbed my shuriken on the other side of the room and threw it at the scientists, cutting one's neck abd killing him. "Take that!" I yelled as the shuriken returbed to my habds and I did a backflip to dodge more bullets.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Zack let his own wings shoot out as he covered Yuffie in them.
"Time to go... fight later..."
Zack scooped Denzel up into his arms, he took the two outside to where Yazoo was. Zack set Denzel down
"Hey kid... you okay?" He asked looking into the boy's eyes checking for any sign of Jenova's influence.
He looked back to the door he hoped Seph wouldn't go overboard. He let out a breath before spotting Yazoo nearby.
"Yuffie what did Hojo do to the both of you?" He asked while checking Denzel over, he knew Cloud would not forgive him if Denzel was hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Hojo simply smirked at Sephiroth, showing know fear for the man who almost destroyed the world on more than one occasion. "What's this, Sephiroth? On the opposing side now, are we?" The mad scientist chuckled slightly. "Have you forgotten who you are? You're the perfect monster. You were created with the power to kill the innocent, not the power to kill those who practically raised you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 pm

"He just cut me, but he injected some of my infected cells ito Denzel." I answered, latching my shuriken to my back. "And he also injected something else into Denzel, but I'm not sure what it us." That was what worried me the most. "Maybe the WRO could examine him or something to make sure he's ok."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Finally, he was free and Denzel gave a yell as he rolled off and landed hard on his hands and knees. The sharp pain that shot through his legs and the shock to his injured arms was nothing compared to the pain as the wings escaped the rest of the way, large and white, red blood from his back quickly disappearing as it dripped off the tips. He could feel the pain as the Jenova cells inside of him healed his arms what they could but his shoulders were still loose from the socket and then he saw it, the pole he had been using to practice with. Before he could even think about grabbing it he was picked up and carried outside. As soon as Zack spoke Denzel looked up.

"My.. my arms really hurt... and my shoulders... you aren't going to tell Cloud I left the bar... are you?"

Slowly he turned and saw Yazoo and suddenly started fighting, striking out at Zack. He needed to fight, needed to escape this man. Yazoo was there, the one that had taken him to the 'cure' and had used him for their 'reunion'. Tifa had been hurt by the monster...

There was no way he was letting them take him away again. He needed to fight, fight, fight and kill... He hit at Zack, the wild animal in him trying to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:18 pm

"Woah woah woah!" I exclaimed as I watched Denzel fight Zack, quickl running behind him and grabbing his arms so that he couldn't attack anymore. "Take it easy, buddy. Thes guys aren't gonna hurt you!" Heck, Zack had just saved his life! And if that remnant guy was with Zack, then he must've been good too, right?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:24 pm

"Though I may have been created it is my decision as who to kill," he said as he moved closer to the door, the tip of Masamune against Hojo's throat. It could be over so quickly, just one movement and Hojo would have been dead. Before he would not have paused, destroying Hojo would not have been any different than destroying the planet, but Jenova did not control him now, no one did. He was free from Shinra, and would not be controlled by anyone, and no matter how much he may desire to end the man's life he knew that only mercy could show his quest for redemption.

"Pray we never meet again," he said as he drew back Masamune and a firaga formed in his palm. He would not allow this place to remain standing for Hojo to ever use again.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Denzel panted hard as he felt Yuffie grab him and he tried to wrench away but to no avail. He knew he was stronger but it seemed he wasn't strong enough. "But he's with the guy who took me and the other kids with Geostigma, and Sephiroth! They're going to hurt Cloud! And Tifa!"

He wanted to fight, needed to fight, couldn't she understand that Cloud was in trouble? He was with people that hurt Cloud before, and he couldn't ever let it happen again. He would rather die than for someone else, especially Cloud, to be hurt trying to protect him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Hojo's eyes widened when he realised what Sephiroth was doing and quickly tried to gather up as many files and test tubes of chemicals as he could crarry before fleeing the clinic. His son betrayed him, after Hojo had attempted to help Sephiroth end the world, the General was now against him. Hojo saw it coming, but it still annoyed him slightly. Well, perhaps next time they meet - for there would deffinately be a next time - Hojo would get revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 pm

"No they're not, stop being stupid! Zack's Cloud's best friend, he'd never let chocobo butt get hurt, or Tifa." Geez! Paranoid or what? I mean, I understand being worried about Yazoo hurting Cloud and Tifa, but Zack? Nu uh. "And besides," I decided to add. "Do you honestly think I'd let anyone hurt my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Denzel relaxed slightly though he didn't like being called stupid. He stopped fighting though as he lowered his head. He still didn't trust his rescuers, but it had to be better than the creepy doctor that had experimented on him. When he looked up he saw that the man had the sword from the church, the one Cloud had showed him, told him the story about.

Slowly he nodded as his blue eyes locked on Zack. He would believe that Yuffie wouldn't trust anyone who wanted to hurt Cloud. "Can... can I fight? I want to fight!"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Yazoo stayed in the background until the bullets stopped, only then did he step forward to try and help release the pair. Of course Denzel's reaction to him made him pause and recognition came to him as to who the kid was, there had been a lot of kids he'd gathered after all.

"Perhaps my coming here was a mistake." He mused, watching the fire in Seph's hand that quickly spread to the surrounding lab. "There are a lot of people who aren't going to forgive me for what I did, especially to their children.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:44 pm

The fire consumed the lab, jumping from the electronics, destroying everything in its wake. There would be nothing left of this lab, but that was for the best. Anything that Hojo didn't manage to grab was meant to be destroyed, so that no other could repeat it, eliminating one of his lab and destroying his work. At Yazoo's voice he turned back, his gaze locked on him.

"We are the same in that. I strive for redemption, but so many will see only the monster Shinra created and Jenova used." So long had she been no other than 'mother', when he returned, using the memories of others to create his remnants, the spread of Geostigma. There was much to atone for, and it was as expected. He would never be one of them again, too long had he been above them.

Once he was a hero, then a god, and now he was a traitor, the destroyer, and redemption was a long path.

"Zack, we should leave as soon as they are able," he said as he stepped forward. He could see the boy tense once again. It could be expected, he was Strife's after all. "Hojo cannot return here but he will find another haven and try to gain what he has lost."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 am

Zack nodded at Sephiroth then he looked to Denzel releasing him from his grasp and crouching to the kid's height he placed his hands on Denzel's shoulders.

"That cliff overlooking Midgar that Cloud took you to. That one with the flowers. That was where I died Denzel, I am that friend of Cloud's." He placed a hand on Denzel's head ruffling up the kids's hair a little. "So you wanna help us fight? I don't really see anything wrong with it, but Cloud might have my head if you got hurt. But up until we meet up with him. I'll let you have a crack at it, what'dya say?"

Zack stood up and he nodded at Yuffie. "Can you fly with those?" He asked motioning to her wings. "Cause it would sure save on travel time."

[Sorry packing so I'll be in and out here in bursts today]
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:04 am

Denzel looked up and his eyes widened slightly as he remembered the place where the sword was, when Cloud took him there and told him the story. He managed a smile as his eyes remained locked on Zack. Cloud would have never let him fight, not alongside him, but now he was allowed to.

"You'll let me fight?" He said, disbelieving what he had just heard. "Can I get a weapon too? I want to fight, and be strong like Cloud."

If he knew about that, and he was that friend Denzel knew he could trust him, and besides, he was letting him fight. Not even Reeve would let him do that, turning him away. He wasn't allowed to join the WRO, but he was not going to stop trying.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 am

Zack smiled at Denzel. "Sure so long as you know what yo can and can't handle I don't want to have to explain some injuries to Cloud. I know he'll totally chew me out." He chuckled. "We're gunna head to Junon we can pick you up something there."

Zack looked to Sephiroth, Yazoo and Yuffie. "I'm ready to head back when you guys are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next