FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Monster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

The Perfect Monster Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:01 am

Hello all, I'm the new Sephiroth (and Denzel). My real name is Anna but I answer to just about anything. I was brought here by Zack. I've been rping for years and been writing before then. 26 year old, graphic design student. As far as games I'm a fan of just about anything Square Enix and was introduced to gaming outside of my GBA by Crisis Core and a friend gushing about it which started with the fateful question of 'who's zack?' From there was my downfall into the world of gaming.

Anyways outside of Final Fantasy I enjoy the Kingdom Hearts games and spend most of my time with action/adventure roleplay.

As far as character choice I fell in love with Seph during Crisis Core and it just grew upon getting my hands on a copy of Final Fantasy VII. I guess I feel I relate to him more than any of the other characters.

I look forward to rping with everyone.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 am

*Nero stares for a moment*... She's from y!... so that means... i can... *Starts stroking the glorious hair*

*AHEM* Welcome to the board New-Sephy. Everyone here is aware that I should not be the one to give you your first impression of this board. But anyway, I'll do it.

It's nice to meet you! I like the icon by the way. Yeah don't know what else. I might check some of your fics if you have any FF or KH on y!.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 am

welcome to the board hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 am

Haha, being from Y! I am certainly open to just about anything and everything. Thank you for the welcome, even a not so normal one.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:28 pm

~<3 I hope you have fun here sweetie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:19 pm

*points Ame in sephiroths direction*
"you better not have designs on Nero he's mine err I mean my brother, anyway XD welcome you do a better seph than I already (jealous) I like it that you have kept his writing like it did makes it flow better bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Hello. Im Clod. Welcome to the nut house. Very Happy

Cant wait to see what happens when we meet up ............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Cloud wrote:
Hello. Im Clod.

Yeah guys, he's Clod. Not Cloud.

XD I'm teasing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:13 pm

that is mean bad nero though he did join as could on accident XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Pfft. As could, huh? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:10 pm

or clud something like that, but it was easy to fix
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Haha, don't worry, we all know the truth. And thank you, glad I haven't disappointed.

Thanks for the welcome Clod... er... Cloud. I look forward to the day we meet. *tries to give innocent look*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:53 pm

I've done worse though. XD once my Roxas was Rosax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 pm

*face palm*

Welcome to the boards Seph. I will try to make you stay here... pleasant. ^-^
For real though. I hope you have a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:35 pm

I'm sure you will make it... pleasant *wary look*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:40 pm

eh well grammar isnt everything ya know. But this Clod could spell C. L. O. U. D. if he wanted to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:49 pm

I still love you Cloud! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Dawwww. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Monster   The Perfect Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: About The RPer-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts