FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requests Thread:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Requests Thread: Empty
PostSubject: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Hey all, I figured I would just post this here so that I don't gunk up the general discussion.

Does anyone know how to use the dice feature on this site? I can find a random number generator; however, if I edit my post the number changes. Whereas, I hear that using the die feature on this site doesn't change the number if you need to make edits.

I think it has to be activated by an admin and I was wondering if that would be okay. I think it would particularly useful when we are fighting against each other in the battle arena or for any character fights pertinent to the main rp.

>Also, do we have to stay in persona in the battle rp or does it just depend on the battle? Cuz I'm kinda tempted to be comical in the current fight.<
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 am

You dont have to be fully in character in the battle thread,unless you want to lol as for the Dice thing I'll see what the other guys think of it before activating. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 am

Okay. Thanks. ^-^

I figured i would have Jenova tease Zack and Reno for a bit, since this fight has been kinda comical.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 pm

>.> geeee thanks <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 am

Well, you know how it is. Some people just gotta play with their food. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:30 am

>.>;;;;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:22 am

HAHA, best emote ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:04 pm

diecroll sounds interesting just as long as i can hunt down and exterminated. and slash, strangle, and slaughterer. Beat, stab, and crush. Garrot and impale Shoot and execute without mercy
*smiles*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm glad I'm on your side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:34 am

glad to have you on my side

*snuggles brother*

XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 am

D'awwww,

All we need is a Rosso and Azul and we'd be a full family again!

Then again... wishful thinking XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 am

Hmm. I may have some people I can ask once things settle down over here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:30 pm

I can ask a few people too if we're up for recruiting XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Go for it I'm all for recruiting! So if anybody knows anyone go right ahead...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Will do then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:23 am

I know it is probably not going to happen at this time of year but did anyone have any leads for people that may want to join? I'm fresh out, unfortunately. I tried talking my other into it but he is resisting. T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests Thread:   Requests Thread: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requests Thread:
Page 1 of 1