FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FanFic Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

FanFic Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 am

=////=;

I take it you weren't kidding Zack. I will go sit and blush in my corner now.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 am

I never used to write so much smut... but with this day and age... yeeeeeah I'm working on a Zack and Cloud get sent back to 'relive' some of CC I'm debating the smut or just have Cloud going *face palm* to Zack complaining about being seventeen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 am

Lol. His libido during CC must have been CP worthy. That is a tough call Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:21 pm

I finally update No Stars in Midgar on AFF and Y gal <3

remnantyay <= The cutest remnants emotes I've EVER SEEN ZOMG
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:06 am

((only one thing to say, it's Zack's fault))

Is that someone’s grave?

No... it’s where a hero’s journey once began.

Eyes shut as he sat in silence, a wooden and metal staff across his legs and a letter in his hand as a sigh escaped. He had been trying so hard for years to get he answer he finally did but now something was there, keeping him from leaving.

Hid head dropped as he sat there in silence, listening to the healing water that remained. Was this where his own journey would begin? The same place the was healed of the Geostigma that plagued him years ago?

He wanted to talk to Cloud about it but at the same time was worried about his reaction. How would he take the invitation to join the WRO? It was what he wanted, had been writing them every day for permission since Reeve had refused him, and finally he had it, an acceptance into training.

Denzel collapsed against the ground as a sigh escaped. He usually came here to clear his head but even the church wasn’t helping anymore. It had so many memories, it was the place he had first met Cloud, and the place where he had been healed of Geostigma. Fingers turned the envelope around and Denzel’s head dropped once again. He hated this, not knowing what to do. Ever since he had been healed there had been one thought to push him forward, that he had to get strong like Cloud so he could protect the ones he cared for, so that no one would ever be hurt for him again.

Cloud had been in the army, and now the only army left was the WRO. This was the only way and he had to take this next step before even that chance fell away from him. He had to leave in join, no matter how he would miss his family.

“is this the right choice?”

Stupid... who are you talking to? There’s just a sword in here.

No amount of berating himself was going to help, not now, not ever. He had to make this choice, no one was going to hold his hand. He was ready to when he was ten, but he had been young and stupid back then. He had only thought about getting stronger, not about how much him leaving would hurt Marlene and Tifa...

And Cloud, he mentally reminded himself as she shook his head. Cloud was home more now but it still felt like he was missing so much, on deliveries. He knew Cloud cared for him but things had still turned rough in the past year. He loved Cloud, and if anyone other than his own father had been one to him it was Cloud, but still...

The arguments had grown worse lately, and he had said thing he had never thought he would, especially not to Cloud. But in arguments anything was fair game, he just didn’t know why he had to argue with Cloud.

A sigh escaped and Denzel pushed himself up as he stared at the large sword.

“Okay, if I can pick that up I go, if I can’t I stay.”

This was ridiculous, he was deciding his fate on how physically strong he was. A sigh escaped and Denzel slowly stood and wiped his hands off on his pants. he walked over to it and reached over, his hands curled around the hilt of the large sword. He gave it a hard pull and it came loose. It was a lot lighter than it looked but his arms shook slightly as he lifted it.

He threw more strength into it and held the thick sword before him, staring at the smooth metal before his face. He took a deep breath as his arms shook hard and lowered it down as slowly as he dared. He let it slide back into the ground as he collapsed onto the ground.

“I guess... that’s... my answer.”

He had to join the WRO, it was the only way he could get strong enough. He would become strong like Cloud and he could keep the people he cared about from being hurt. Slowly he stood and turned away from the sword.

((keep going? y/n?))
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:45 am

doooooooooooooo it. <3 write more ~.^
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:04 am

Haha, well if you're demanding guess I have no choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Negative Nancy [AO3]

Pairing: Angeal x Genesis
Rating: PG13
Summary: Genesis glanced out the window, trying to see what Angeal was looking at. He bit his lip and held back a sigh. Why was it that every time Genesis tried to spend time, alone, with Angeal that he always brought up Zack, and it wasn’t that he disliked Zack—the ‘puppy’ was pretty cute, and always a fun ball of energy to torment. Maybe he was selfish? Genesis mused with a snicker—maybe he just wanted Angeal to himself.

Submarine [AO3]

Pairing: Zack x Cloud
Rating: 18+
Summary: Cloud Strife, Turk, is paired up with Zack Fair, First Class SOLDIER for a mission in Wutai. During the long and boring submarine ride to their destination, Zack lets Cloud know he thinks the blond's pretty cute, in his own way, of course. Contains flirty Zack and Cloud trying to be professional.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 am

Groundbreaking - Ch. 1
~~~
By: Remembrance (Nero)
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Pairing: Seph/Cloud, Zack/Cloud
~~~

Summary: Cloud Strife, a lowly cadet, is teamed up with his hero (First Class SOLDIER, Sephiroth) for a second time, and he’s convinced he can’t let this chance go to waste. But on the side, Zack Fair is growing a deep affection for him. What happens when Sephiroth’s inability to show his feeling and Zack’s constant worry creates an eggshelled love triangle? And what would happen if Hojo also takes a special eye for Cloud, for a scientific results—of course! He’s already lining up the mako shots…
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 am

FanFic Thread - Page 3 918587-20130119230300
~~~
By: Remembrance (Nero)
For: Jdee (Zack)
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core
Pairing: Zack/Cloud (Main), Angeal/Genesis (Hinted)
~~~
Summary: Cloud
(like the rest of the company) is getting yelled at by their cranky
commanding officer, Genesis Rhapsodos; however, when Genesis realises
Cloud is the one Zack Fair has a crush on... he decides to play cupid.

~~~
Read it on: y!Gallery
Read it on: Archive of Our Own

~~~
I even made a pink thumbnail because I know that's Jdee's fav colour!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 am

MST3k

Basically I got asked if my Revival fic could be mystery theater mocked by the entire FFVII cast and I said yes.

So they took chapter nine SephxVin chapter thought I'd share... ^^
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:21 am

Because I finally got it finished..

Blackened Hearts

Alternate Nibelheim, fairly worksafe, Sephiroth x Zack pairing, main character deaths.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:05 am

Strife-Pup

~~~
By: Remembrance (Cloud)
For: Joukaimokie (Denzel)
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Pairing: Cloud/Denzel
~~~
Warnings: Sexual Content. “Incest” between adoptive family members.
~~~
Summary: With the way his college classes are scheduled, Denzel
finds himself alone and bored at home. When he picks up the phone in
Cloud’s room… he gets a little curious about what else is in there.

~~~
Read it on: y!Gallery
Read it on: Archive of Our Own
~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FanFic Thread   FanFic Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FanFic Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3