FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

absents leave form! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:37 pm

I might not be on today or tomorrow. My stress level's really high. My teacher even sent me home because of it so... Yeah... I'll probably be back at the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Take your time, love. <3

And I need to get my ass on here. I think about it everyday but when it comes to actually going online, I just don't get to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: absents leave form   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Sorry for delay in posting. will try to be on more.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 pm

I may be slow and not on much over the next week, medical emergency in the family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
I may be slow and not on much over the next week, medical emergency in the family.

that is all ok seph we still luff chuu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:05 am

Weiss wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:

that is all ok seph we still luff chuu

Hope everything works out alright for you.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Okay if you don't know. I'm gone work summons, and also works x-mas party, so I will only be checking the board once a day if I can, over the next five days.

If you need me PM me cause it goes straight to me e-mails.

Behave and stay outta trouble you crazy kids <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 pm

new gaia charity is taking up more time than I expected

i'll be back sometime next week when gaia life goes back to normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:47 am

Hey, sorry I have been MIA over the last week; between the holidays and rl crap I have been pretty much devoid of any imagination. That and Skyward Sword has kept me pretty occupied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Sorry I haven't been on! I've been doing rehearsals for a performance all week! Tonight's the final show so I should be able to come on a little today (before I have to go to the theatre) and tomorrow (maybe, depends on how long it takes me to catch up on homework and stuff :S)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:30 am

Its a bit late, but I hope your perfomance went well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 pm

It went fine but they took me out of the finale dance just brcause someone else didn't have a hat :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:43 am

*blink blink* For serious? That... sucks. Glad to hear it went alright otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:54 pm

that is epically lame

poor Yuffles
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Posting on behalf of Yazoo who sent me a text this morning just as I was walking out the door.

Modem went k-put but will be back Thurs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:13 am

I'm alive, things are just complicated at home atm. Will be lurking at the very least but a good post may be a little while away.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 am

And I'm back in hospital again so I don't think I'll be posting very much. Hoping to get my surgery early since I'm in again but we'll see what happens. Yay morphine~

If I can get online for a few mins I'll try to post but they won't be long or anything impressive. By default Yaz will be sticking close to Seph until I get out of here.

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 am

its alright hun, just take care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Hope you feel better soon. *pat pat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 am

Sorry for not really posting. I've been attacked by the homework and class project monster. I'll try and post stuff tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Ok I'm going into hospital now for my surgery so posts will be very random if at all for the next week-ish.
Love you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:52 am

Good luck. Hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 am

Sorry for the lack of activity, been a hectic few months/weeks. I'm going to be made redundant in about 8 weeks
and so am job searching hard! So, please bare with me! I'm also waiting for the summary post to go up, so I know
roughly where to post. Also, working hard on qualification in my work line to!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:43 am

As a heads up, company gave me a malfunctioning keyboard, it will be shipped either tomorrow or monday, but that means once I pull it I won't have a keyboard until they run tests on it to make sure it is broken and the time to replace it and ship me a new one. Activity will be slow as I will only be able to get online via my phone until I have an actual working keyboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:39 am

Hey, guys, still lurking around. ^^; Started a new job after the holidays that demands a lot of me physically, so most nights I've just been coming home and crashing.

Also, anyone heard from Angeal? Kinda hard to RP when the person you were rping with goes MIA. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: