FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm

If there is one character who needs his own game its me- we need more Reno luv'n! It sucks that the games that are out about the Turks arent available to us in the States Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 am

@Reno: *nods in concurrence*

@Zack: *strikes a sexy pose*

@Seph: That would be really neat if they did a game from when Gen and Seph first joined Soilder. Was that during the first Wutai war? I can't remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:21 am

Im still having trouble imagining Jenovah as sexy =_=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:55 am

*uses morphing abilities to make boobs bigger than Rangiku's* But... isn't this what you like? Reno? *poses harder*

Congratz. Btw. Youse have broken the 21,000 word mark in the main RP. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:01 am

Jenova wrote:
*uses morphing abilities to make boobs bigger than Rangiku's* But... isn't this what you like? Reno? *poses harder*

Congratz. Btw. Youse have broken the 21,000 word mark in the main RP. ^-^

woo! ITs a good thing we got you guys in,the RP is moving nice and smooth. I like. XD

and yeah Jenova looks cool Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:17 am

I'd love a game where seph and gen first met. More background about Angeal and Gen as kids growing up together would be great.The whole 'competition' thing between the three of them and how they became who they are. XD
Also Cloud just kinda popped up in Crisis Core...more about his origins would be interesting.
Oh, well, my imagination shall have to suffice for now, lol.

Yea, the auto sight in Doc really is helpful. I'm doing it on hard right now. It's just as cool and a bit more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 am

You know I would like a FFVII-2 game in all honesty. If they can do an X-2 and a XIII-2 why can't they do a VII-2 sure AC was originally gunna be a game, I don't mind the prequels don't get me wrong but I'd like to play something based after the events of VII with multiple party characters and have it look pretty.

Though I'd like the multiple party option if they did a Seph, Gen and Angeal game. DoC and CC work well as real time but most of the time when it comes to turn based I zone... at least XIII is quicker to make it look real time turn based. I think that's the only reason I stopped playing VII. I'll have to get my games sent to me. T-T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:28 am

Yeah. I hear that they are doing something really special for the 20th anniversary. So, it could be a remake; however, I am thinking it is more likely that they do another game. Only a few more years.

So. Like, when are people usually on here to post in the main RP? Are most of youse weekend posters or just whenever?
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 am

most of us post at night,usually whenever.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:26 am

Me I post when Seph or Vinnie go "Posted" from the other room lul. So if you wanna make some kind of noise or something near me and Yuffie to get us out of the lab feel free because I'm like a split second from doing a Sephiroth and burning that place ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:45 am

Okay. I finally managed to catch up on the rp. I was working on my initial post tonight but we had a family emergency this morning and then my cousin kept interrupting me this evening. *flails* So I will finish it up later and upload it. I'm really tired at the moment so I will probably go to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:00 am

Omg! I've gotten further in FF7 and I've just done a really random part where Tifa is in Cloud's subconsciousness! Me thinks I'm close to the end :3 I have to go to an underwater mako reactor in Junon now, but I think I might revisit some old places first, like Cosmo Canyon and Costa Del Sol.

Anyway, it's midnight here so I'm gonna go and then reply in the morning. Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:32 am

Well I'll just wait for someone... to post... guess I'm in limbo....

LIMBO competition anyone!

I knew I shouldn't added that honey on my toast damn sugar! Always gets me hyper >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 am

Woohoo! LIMBO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:18 am

*Flies into the OOC room... crashes into Genesis*

...*throws a confetti*

On another note: I usually post whenever. I check with my phone and I've typed 5+ paragraph RP posts on my phone too before (never again though, my thumbs hurt).

I also suck at Limbo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 am

Wow! That is long!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 am

I believe it ended up being 1700 words.... Yeah, I much prefer 500 words at max for a post. But when plot's all thicky, it's thicky.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 pm

>.>;

I trrrrry not to post big but fanfiction writer tends to get the best of me
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:31 pm

I try to keep my posts short and sweet,but then again Vincent is pretty blunt to most people so I can handle it pretty easily XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:19 pm

For me it depends who I'm roleplaying as. It's usually 1 paragraph for each person , but if I try RPing Vincent, I get writer's block and he's ridiculously OOC -_- But yeah, some of my OCs I can right tons for, I can't for a few of them... And somehow I manage to come up with a paragraph for Cloud everytime... Yet I can't for Vincent O.o I dunno, my brain is just weird like that.

And, in case you're wondering (which you're probably not but it's kind of explains what I mean by me RPing Cloud and Vincent.) I've rped as Tifa, Red XIII, Marlene, Zack, Reno, Vincent (failed!), Cloud, Yuffie... And I think I temporarily played Sephiroth once to create drama. Yeah, I add FF7 characters random rp's, but I quit one a while ago so I'm down to failed Vincent, Cloud and Yuffie Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Eh. I don't write that much unless I'm describing something or doing an introduction. Then I get type happy.

Btw, what timezone are youse? You say youse post in the evening but your evening is vastly different from my evening I would imagine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:14 pm

I generally post in the evening here. Which would be nowish or later.
It depends on what time I finish work if its during the week, and if I've
had mail telling me there is a reply, always helps^^

Sorry if I've been a little MIA recently busy week and I have tonsilitus Rolling Eyes
So, a quick welcome to all the new characters here ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Oh noes! Not tonsillitus! Well, on the plus side, you get to have ice cream, right? Very Happy

And I've just written a huge Yuffie post but I can't even post it yet! I need Zack and Jenova to start having a little fight first DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:43 pm

On weekdays I can post from 9AM (Now) to midnight since my phone is always on me.

And oh noes Yuffie! XD

And take your time Tifa.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUD. It's your bday here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

True, I do get ice cream! And, it actually does wonders also ^^

Ohh! I can't wait to read it! I just need Cloud to post now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next