FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:56 am

Nero smiled and lowered his hand and breathed. "You dare insult mother-dearest?" Nero grinned and giggled, "Don't you see... she's... she's here..." Nero dropped to his knees and began patting the ground. "Here," he began rubbing the broken earth and slowly he curled up into a ball.

Then, the ground broke. Like a levee breaking and giving way to a flood, a surge of emerald, shimmering liquid burst upwards. As the current streamed, the vision of a woman swimming inside could barely be seen. She looked over to Sephiroth and shook her head before swirling and surging onto Nero.

The grotesque form began to absorb the liquid-Jenova (or Jenolan) merged with the raven haired tsviet's body. Nero's wings suddenly shifted, becoming real, silver angel wings. Shimmering and beautiful. The hair which had grown out to his waist became the same, vibrant colour and Nero's body became graceful and feminine. In the moment, Nero's physical appearance was indeed half a humanised Jenova and half-Nero.

The result was quite literally a replica of Sephiroth himself, except for the silver wings.

Nero opened his eyes and looked at his hand. "Even more perfect than Project S," his eyes glanced up."We should have never bothered with Hojo or Hollander. If one want something done right, we should have just damn done it ourselves. My, now, Sephiroth. You've indeed grown to be a handsome man, have we mentioned that you are indeed welcome."

Not only was the physical appearance a merge of Nero and Jenova, but now the psyche was as well.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:28 pm

As the door opened again Kunsel practically jumped but then relaxed as soon as he saw it was Lazard. The last thing he needed was for Zack or Sephiroth to come back and see him sitting there at the computer. His job was only done well when he wasn't caught doing it. Lightly he smothered a yawn as he glanced back.

"How'd it go?"

He was fishing for information, but that was normal. He always was. His phone suddenly beeped and Kunsel picked it up and blinked as he shook his head. Old information, it always was, but at least now it was out in the open, and he hadn't been the one who had done it.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Lazard raised an eyebrow as he looked at Kunsel, "It went well enough, I haven't been shot the second I turned my back so I suppose that it is progress," he commented with a faint smirk.

"Have you found anything of interest?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Sephiroth remained unmoving, poised for an attack as Jenova fused with Nero. They were one, a single enemy to defeat, that he needed to defeat. With their death Zack would be safe from her taint. There was hardly a movement even as she spoke. "I have nothing to thank you for," she was an enemy, and now there was nothing left of her within him. No, she had taken the last over her cells from within his body.

Created to be a monster, a destroyer, and this time he would do exactly as he had been created for. He would rest the destruction upon her. The blade remained poised as one foot shifted forward.

Let her make the first move, let them attack, this would be their last action and live or die he would take them with. If this was to be his last act it would serve to keep Kadaj and Zack far away from her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Kunsel leaned back and glance over towards Lazard as he gave a shrug. "A lot of what we already know, files on the recruits. Just a lot of your basic stuff. Not really anything ground shattering, got into the security camera and you can mess with that if you want."

He shot the other a look.

"There are just some things you don't want to see your friends doing, no matter how hot."
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:01 am

Lazard smirked faintly to him and inclined his head slightly, "If you come across anything more interesting come and find me, apparently I have my own room already," he told him, "I also wouldn't mind getting more of an idea of Rufus' plans so I know what I am dealing with," He knew that Kunsel would be able to get the information, getting him to share it might be another matter altogether.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:21 am

"Sure thing," he said as he stretched and went back to the computer. "I'll keep in touch."

And he would at least be certain to tell him as soon as he had word on Zack. There was still nothing and he couldn't contact anyone in Edge either. That concerned him more than not hearing from Zack.

At least he knew he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:50 am

Lazard nodded and decided to leave him to whatever it was that he wanted to get up to.

He followed the directions that he'd been given earlier to get to his room, finding that his name was indeed on the door and the card let him in.

He didn't spend too much time looking around the room itself, honing in on the bed, the first proper bed he'd encountered in a long time. Closing his eyes he just fell on it, surprised that it actually felt comfortable.

Everything else could wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:59 am

"We would dearly beg to differ. Don't you understand that your existence was created by Jenova, ourself? You truly think your father who was obsessed with science, Hojo, would have bothered with a blind, greedy whore like Lucrecia? For the matter, we barely believe Hojo would be interested in any man, woman or child if it meant less time for science. Now Jenova is the reason you exist. The same goes for your two friends, the G-Projects."

Nero tilted his head as new information flooded it. "If you do not think your own life and existence is worth thanking us for, you seem to give your beloved Zack Fair happiness. So isn't that worth thanking me for... after all, we are family." Nero closed his eyes and chuckled, "Say hello to your new Step-Mother, Sephiroth; Zack is our son!"

'Zackary, my dear,' he projected Jenova's voice into the raven haired male's brain, 'It is time to choose your side!'

'Yazoo! Loz! I know you two can both hear this as well. Mother has not forgotten you, either. Mother has been gaining power and she will reward those that are loyal to her, and mother loves her current sons much more than any other before! Mother was wrong for loving Sephiroth. Mother was wrong for loving Kadaj. But now, Mother will eat the mind of this "Nero" and correct her wrong ways!'
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:49 am

When the ground had stopped shaking Zack shook his head.
Why did it feel like Jenova was so close he could touch her?
Then the familiar touch of her voice was in his head. It was that familiar comfort he wanted to run to.
His hand touched the side of his head. Her love, or Seph's? Aerith, Cloud.

His hands went over his ears as the ringing began and he backed away from Aerith and Cloud.
"You two have to stay back from me right now. I'm not going to be myself for a bit I apologize for anything I might do. Please understand this isn't- me."
The pair of wings shot out from his back and he looked at them.
His entire body was reacting to her being in close proximity.

Zack felt the familiar pulse to his chest and he took off to the sky.
He was looking for her when he knew he shouldn't get near her.
Spotting her he flew close just hoovering near her.
The closer he got the stronger the pulse in his chest felt.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:28 am

He wanted to silence her. His creation, the ones that brought him into being. She seemed to surround him in this life just as in everything. The blade remained poised unmoving as his eyes locked on her. Beneath the surface the rage seemed to boil and nearly overflow. Zack was meant to be left out of this battle, and now she cast his name out like that.

"This does not involve him but is a battle between us," she did not have the right to cast his name so lightly. Sephiroth remained poised. The blood seemed to boil as she called to them, the one that drew him back, the ones he created. He stood unmoving until the familiar sound of wings came.

And then it came. It was a crushing painful emotion that he couldn't identify. The pain was far greater than any physical harm. It had been hinted at before, when Genesis disappeared, when Angeal followed him. When Genesis stood before him and told him the truth. The wrench in the library as he learned what he was.

Betrayal.

Zack was there beside her. He had been willing to die to save him, and perhaps now he would. The pain should have crippled him, the heaviness within his chest, however he only remained still. Zack had told him to live, live to protect him and he had sworn his safety to Angeal. But now there he was on the opposite side of this battle. He tried to bury the fear, hid it, and the lifeless mask was the only thing that kept the pain deep beneath the surface as eyes lifted up and focused on Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:46 am

Nero noticed Sephiroth's anguish and he batted his eyelashes at the man. His eyes looked up, in Zack's general direction and he closed his eyes to whisper to his brain. 'I'm so glad you came, my dear son.' Nero opened his eyes to not take them off Sephiroth. 'Zackary, I will respect your feelings for Sephiroth. He was once my son, and I did create his tormented beauty with my anguish and whispers. I created him Zack.

My cells were once inside him, and if you help me -- we can inject them into him once more. He'll be your own and your lover, and you won't have to run away from Mother for it. When we sail the cosmos, with this planet as our vessel, you and Sephiroth will rejoin your two brothers and myself. Assist me, my son.

Assist me and let us all be together, -- let us have our Reunion!
'
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:13 pm

The voice was so strong, so convincing. His hand moved to the blade Cloud had lent him.
Zack's eyes moved to lock onto Sephiroth's. He didn't have to kill him that was good.
He knew he couldn't but still he would have to attack him.
For this to work, he would have to fight Seph, get close to him enough to knock him down.
Restrain him so the plan could work. But to restrain him long enough, that would be his true mission.
"Sounds like a plan to me. Mother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Nero-Jenova smiled lightly and glanced to Zack. His grey wings fluttered before shooting out several feathers. The feathers began to glow a shade of green, a medium spring green and the fluttered around Nero for a second before shooting themselves inside Zack's body. It would hurt, but not too much.

"Have another batch of our cells, our son. Let us empower you for the fight ahead."

Jenova raised her hands to the side and two emerald gunblades formed in the hellish angel's hands. The cloak of fire revealed itself once more and he smiled to Sephiroth.

'I will give you the first move, Zack.'
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Zack felt the feathers hit his body like several needles piercing his skin at the same time.
He hissed between his teeth. He could feel the cells moving through his body instantly.
They moved faster than the first infusion. Merging instantly with the cells of his body.
His arm twitched involuntarily. His hand gripping the blade.

Zack glanced to his arm as he could feel each muscle twitch as it accepted her into his body.
The corner of the his mouth tilted up in a smirk. This battle.
What was about to happen, it held a very familiar feel to it.
He lifted the blade up with ease spinning it round.

"Unite with us Seph." He looked towards Sephiroth. "No more Shinra tugging our leashes."
He lunged at Sephiroth blade crashing fast and hard down towards him.
"We'll finally get freedom!"
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:48 pm

Angeal took a breath as he made his way back out of the building, there was no use in hiding away when the others might need help.

The stinging throb in his face was not helping matters in the slightest, it was as disorientating him as much as the extra effort to look around.

It was not ideal but he wouldn't be entirely useless...he was a SOLDIER, he'd been trained to fight in nearly every eventuality. This was no different, it would take a little adjustment is all. It was not easy to try and keep up that mindset but he needed to keep it together as much as possible for the others.

He made his way across, pausing only briefly as he realised that something was very wrong; he remembered Zack's warning about Jenova, he figured that must have been happening, he also remembered the promise he'd made to him.

“Zack?!” He called out to his former student seeing him moving to attack Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Genesis stood at the front of the island, being stuck here maybe it would actually be best if he actually took advantage of the hot spring. He was worried about Angeal though, and about Cloud, he flipped out his phone and went to Cloud's number to text him.

Hey Cloud,
How's it all going wherever you all are? Hope everything is alright. Remember, she guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting.
- Genesis
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:26 pm

So now she had Zack to do her bidding and he was the promise. He would not take her cells willingly. It called to him though, a return to his former power. He could wield the negative lifestream as his weapon, force Jenova to do as he wished. But that was a foolish belief and he knew it. Power would await him yes, power and insanity and death.

Even now she toyed with him, tried to force him to return to her side and she was using Zack to do it. Hatred poured out and green eyes simmered with it. And like a fool Zack agreed and he could not save him.

"You believe what she offers is freedom?" He had freedom, he believed she loved him when he desperately needed it but her desires only led to further pain and death. As Zack moved the blade of the Masamune struck out.

Metal clashed together as the strike followed through in order to push Zack back. "If I cannot save you I will destroy you."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:54 am

Yazoo smiled when he heard Her voice in his head and he nodded to her plans. "Yes, Mother. I understand." He said softly, glancing at Loz who was still sleeping beside him.

"Punish them good, Mother. Loz and I will wait for our orders, we will not fail you like the others!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:28 am

Aerith looked at Cloud in shock as Cloud defended the man that killed her as she was trying to save the planet. Then Cloud had confessed to Zack his feelings for the raven-hair man, it was almost too much. While it was no wonder that Cloud and Aerith fell for each other and Zack, it was the forgiving and forgetting that was too much to take, Zack having feelings for Sephiroth or not, Cloud of all people should have killed him in revenge!
Aerith felt as if she had lost her voice, the feeling of darkness began to close about her, threatening to take her sanity.

That is what it exactly was.....insanity.

The whole thing!

When the Lifestream abandoned her, it made sure to screw all her loved ones as well; it was the Lifestream’s fault.

Listening to Zack’s answer to his secret being revealed, Aerith grew numb, once again everyone blaming Jenova for their own mistakes, their own problems. Maybe Jenova was in fact right, destroying everything. Everything

Aerith snapped out of her thoughts as Zack backed away from them, asking them to stay away, only to spread a pair of wings and fly towards Nero.

“Speed of a Phoenix.” Aerith whispered as she cast haste on herself, allowing her to quickly move to where Nero was and Zack headed too.

The scene Aerith arrived at was for a lack of a better word, off. Zack had just confessed that he was in love with Sephiroth and now they were fighting. It didn’t bother Aerith or even raise a red flag as the two lovers fought, it might have just meant that Zack loved Aerith more, she knew she could live with that.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:04 am

"Aerith!" He shouted when she moved; but, with the haste spell, there wasn't much he could do. Fighting back the urge to punch himself in the gut, he felt his phone vibrate. Genesis. He stared at the message, some shit about the goddess, but that's when his mind wandered. Speaking of Genesis, where's Angeal?

He suddenly remembered leaving the man behind to join Aerith and Zack. Frowning to himself, he moved back towards their old fighting spot and looked around.

"Angeal?" he shouted, looking left and right for the man.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:09 am

Zack heard Angeal's cry as his sword met with Sephiroth's.
He heard Seph say he didn't want this freedom. That he would destroy him.
It felt familiar. It did hurt he had to admit that. After everything he shared with Seph.
How he felt and to hear those words. He knew he had made Seph promise it to.
But for this plan to work he would have to make Seph really believe he meant it.
He had to get Seph on the ground. Trap him. Get close enough.

Zack felt the push back on the sword.
"Can you do that? Before I get you on your back and make you submit?"
He jumped back then hoped forward.
Spinning the blade round into assault twister.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:27 am

He didn't submit, would never do so. It was a fact that he was certain that Zack knew full well. Even outnumbered by the Jenova copies that was something he couldn't do, bend to that will. Just as he couldn't let the emotions that battled within him make him slip up, make him give in.

Sephiroth twisted the Masamune and met the blade. He pushed the attack, pressed against it.

"Try as you will Zack," but the pain was still there, the want to just give in. But the fate that awaited him was worse than death but would it even be worth it to survive if it was done alone? There would be memories, too many memories, and he would live alone.

His own blade pressed back, he pushed any attack he could.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:58 am

It had been bound to happen. Eventually. This moment.Zack had known it, and he wanted to fight it.
But her lure her promises. The freedom it brought. Temptation beyond belief.
The blow of the masumune knocked the blow back just a bit.

Even as Sephiroth fought it, Zack was going to press on.
Force Seph to submit, even if Seph didn't want to. He would make him.
Together, he wanted to be with him so desperately. To forgo everything.
Forget them, run away from it all and just stay with him.

Zack raised the blade slashing it at Sephiroth several times.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:13 am

One of the cuts sliced over his ribs. The blade drew blood across pale skin and the last strike was caught upon the blade of the Masamune. It was twisted in order to push against Zack with full force. He leapt back and the blade sliced through the air to release a shock wave directed towards the other.

It was just them, a battle until one relented. It could easily end in life or death but at this point it was only battle. It was all he could allow within his mind.

If the emotions that hid under the surface controlled him he knew he would give in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next