FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting for duty.

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
Zack
Elena
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Elena

Reporting for duty. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 am

Well met. :>''

I, uh-- I'm Ash. I'm just your average, run-of-the-mill college student trying to get an animation degree. =A= I work full time selling Men's suits as well, but it's not nearly much as fun, ahaha.

I've never roleplayed Elena before-- I main as Rufus elsewhere, but I figured "what the hell?", you know? Strangely enough, I think it's been less than a year since I played FF VII for the first time, but I fell into the fandom pretty hard over the last several months. I've been hoarding and re-playing all the games since, even though I saw A.C.C. A loooooooong time ago.

Besides Final Fantasy, i'm into things like Kingdom Hearts, Homestuck, Persona, Blazblue, Tales of, Fable, etc. But mostly Persona. :B

It's nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swallowingspiders.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 am

Welcome aboard. I hope you have fun here!
I do find this ironic in a sense because last RP I was in I was actually Elena, this time round I double as Rufus. ^^

So I look forward to working with you.

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:28 am

Welcome to the forum, I'm Seph (also play Denzel and Kunsel), it's great to see more Turks to join in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 am

Hey! I rp Rod.
Just Rod for now.
My introduction isn't as nice as Zacks and Sephs. I should fix that.

I am into yaoi *hard time* and happen to not actually like the game FF7 itself, but the characters are really nice. Everything else that revolves around FF7 are good too, so I guess that counts.

It's cool that you want to get your Degree in animation. I've got my AA in Multi-Media. Good luck to that.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Cloud / Nero / Vincent, here.

Welcome to the board! <3
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:44 am

Reno, Kadaj, Dark Nation (don't ask XDDD) all here to say hello ^^ Welcome to the forum - I promise, we're not scary OOC XD
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 am

Elena, welcome!
Tseng/Yazoo/Cissnei here, it's good to have another Turk to boss around.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 am

Hello! Loz/Cid here :3

/also a person fan <3

mostly kingdom hearts, but persona! <3 (and portal XD oh the list goes on and on~)
Back to top Go down
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:06 am

Oh, gosh. Thank you. @n@ I just now saw these hbfhdsb.

Sorry for how long it took me to get into the swing of things! I've been busy this week-- but I was also reading... well, most of the backlog from previous arcs.

Man, oh man.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 am

Oh WOW you read it.

*looks at Seph* we need to finish those summaries...
Back to top Go down
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:14 am

W-well-- I skimmed a fair but of it, too, but... I dunno, I always make a habit of getting acquainted with the writing styles of those I'm around! @n@

Since that sorta thing, uh. Interests me a whole bunch.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 am

haha nice Yeah I'm the same way.
I'm not good writer personally, but I get by ;p
Back to top Go down
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:17 am

You're lovely! uvu

Since I've done nothing but roleplay on tumblr and stat-based boards for a little over a year, this place is a seriously welcome change.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:46 pm

*Pets Elena*

And you're welcomed too!
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 am

Better late then never! Welcome to the board...there seems that there aren't a lot of females here. (RP-wise) so another one is awesome!

I've never rp Persona but I do love the games. I'm a big FF fan but (gulps) FF7 is not in my top ten (it also being one of the few that I own but never beaten.) So be rping is shocking to me.

Well, I hope that I get to rp with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty.   Reporting for duty. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting for duty.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: About The RPer-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts