FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challenge! [Battle]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 am

Yup, but who said I was gonna give Shinr's helper monkey some? *Munches on popcorn to tease Reno since she wouldn't let him have any.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:51 am

*Starts Firing at Zack, Reno and Yuffie*

The popcorn is mine! *Snatches it and flies away*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:06 pm

0/////o;

Well that wasn't very nice...
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 pm

*fires a round through the popcorn*

POP CORN SHOWER!
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Yay! It's raining popcorn!!! *Runs around catching the fallen popcorn in her mouth. After swallowig, she adds* In you face Nero! I still got the popcorn! That's revenge for trapping me in the darkness! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Sprinkles ground red pepper into the air from her perch.

"I hope you like your popcorn spicy," she thinks.

Twisted Evil <- Yes I will probably abuse this emote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 pm

*Starts coughing due to too much pepper.* Water! Need water! Why us normal pepper spicier than the vegetable?! *Runs around trying to find some water, sticling her tongue out in the air in the hopes of cooling it down..*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:40 pm

*Pouty eyes and quivering lip*

I wanted poppy corn... Q.Q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:40 am

Walking into the arena, he watches the popcorn falling fro the sky and shakes his head. Walking over to an empty section of bleachers he watches the fight, Wishing he could find a decent sword to use. He watches Uffie running around wildly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:59 am

She giggles to herself in mischievous amusement, her juvenile antics tickling that particular spot in her fancy as Cloud enters the arena. He makes way toward the scarcely occupied benches, her curious gaze following the golden glow of his chocobo haircut.

“It seems less,” she remarks regarding his spiky locks, “exaggerated.”

His lack of armaments is noted, her disdain for the lackadaisical frolicking of her entertainment frothing to a noticeable head. She bites her lip and promptly severs her hand, the wounding closing immediately as a suitable replacement is generated. She retrieves her dismembered limb as it dribbles blood upon the ground at her feet and proceeds to maim its porcelain features, snapping off each finger before breaking off chunks at each joint.

“This should suffice,” she mumbles.

Her inner artist momentarily surfaces as she utilizes her ability to modify her genes, the chunks of her detached flesh crunching and bulging as more cells are generated.

-

She burst forth before Cloud with a most unusual weapon in tow, its form virtually identical to that of the first Tsurugi; yet with the fine distinction that it is formed of regenerating alien bone. She single handedly tosses the durable and weighty weapon toward the blonde.

Shooting him a daring glare, she gingerly scruffs him by the collar of his shirt, throwing him into the fray before sitting in his place and glancing toward Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 am

Catching the blade as he's thrown into the fight, he lands between Vincent and Sephiroth. " Vince, It's always a pleasure." Turning toward Sephiroth. " You just cant seen to stay dead. Thought i was finally rid of you ....
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:24 am

"heh Cloud..Good to see you"The dust settles and Sephiroth is no where to be seen. Vincent looks around..maybe he left? Vincent looked at the crowd and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 am

-.-;

Well this is going to get interesting

*grins*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 am

*Finally finds some water and drinks it all. Then turns to glares at Jenova.* I don't care if you are a psychopath, no one messes with my popcorn! *Pulls her shuriken off of her back and flings it at Jenova in a burst of rage.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:13 am

*Shoots Yuffie's shuriken down before it reaches Jenjenovaova*

Hurhur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:16 am

*Turns her glare towards Nero and summons Leviathan to send a huge wave of water at him.*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:31 am

I think this turned into a free for all...

*ponders on if he should join*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:32 am

*Huge wave of water smashes him onto the side of the arena*

...that wasn't very nice. *Opens a pool of darkness beneath Yuffie to nom her legs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:52 am

damn I look pretty, oh hi ther bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Hello brother, so glad you could join us. Would you care to help me murder this brat?
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:21 pm

*spins gun* who else wants to step up to the plate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 pm

*tilts head in nero's direction'
"sure why not I like to deal out some pain" *grins*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm

O.O *Tries reaching put for her shuriken and is only just able to grab it.* She flings it at Nero again and uses a Fire3 on Weiss, hoping that the distraction would cause the darkness to go away and the fire would make Weiss think twice about attacking someone with such powerful materia.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:30 pm

*laughs at the fire streaking towards him and unsheathes Ame from his right side and deflects the flame phasing closer to her, a grin clearly on his face as he takes aims his strike towards her left shoulder

"you have to do better than that little girl"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 pm

*Tries to dodge the attack but her left shoulder gets cut. She winces slightly, trying not to show any pain. And assesses her wound. It's not too deep, she could cure it with materia later. As her shuriken, Conformer, returns to her, she catches it with ease before throwng it at a certain angle where it would fly past Weiss, but hit him when it began to return to her.* I'm not a little girl! And it's gonna take a lot more than a cut to the shoulder to take me down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge! [Battle]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next