FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 am

Sephiroth's attention flickered towards Zack. Kadaj would be safe, they would be able to take care of him but still the concern was there. He still didn't know why Cloud would protect his remnant. The unease remained there but there was no choice but to trust him. The contact was there, the brief casual strokes to the long strands.

Why do you fight?

He had no answer then and even after truly did he ever have an answer? But the family they were speaking about, the strength of it, maybe it had just taken this long. Family, friends, even with the loss of the Jenova cells already he had faced her and stood at the end. With the cells it should not have been possible, and now the planet had offered him this chance.

Fight for the planet, and he had accepted it. He had willingly agreed to become one of the planet's warriors. It was the strength that eluded him again and again when he sought to destroy it. At the strongest SOLDIER how could he had lost to a simple cadet, but the answer was simple.

"Just don't kill him if I must, every once in a while he serves a purpose."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 am

As Zack called him over and held out a hand Denzel gave a last glance towards Cloud before he moved away from Fenrir. The voices has quieted down slightly but every now and again his father's voice would return or he would stand before him.

The young teen turned back towards Zack and joined him as he nodded his head. He wanted to lie down, after the ride his body and mind were exhausted. He joined Zack in front of the inn and his head jerked up as he saw something move.

Denzel jerked his head around. Nothing...

Maybe he did need sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 am

Zack saw Denzel jerk his head up and then around and he placed his free hand on the top of Denzel's head.
"You'll be okay in a week kiddo, the hallucinations die down and are normally gone before then."
He smiled warmly at Denzel. He would take care of Denzel for Cloud. That was a definite promise.
He promised he wouldn't die and he promised he would watch over Denzel. He could do those two.

Zack let his fingers continue to roll through the ends of Seph's hair.
His hand hidden behind Seph's back. He felt comforted just to be able to touch Seph.
Not openly in front of Cloud cause that would be like suicide.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:51 pm

"I will go with you," Angeal assured Cloud, he'd made a promise to keep Kadaj safe and he would not go back on that, he'd caused enough damage between them, things would never be the same but hopefully this could be a start.

He stood back a little, giving the small group some space, although at least things seemed to be easier between Cloud and Zack now, that was something at least. He smiled fondly to himself as he watched Zack, from his position he could see his former student playing with Sephiroth's hair, he felt assured that they would be safe looking out for each other, and if need be, he was only a message away from getting to them in an emergency.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Genesis walked outside, he'd wanted to see Angeal before they left Kalm. He worried about what could happen here. Walking out, he smiled softly at Angeal. He looked over at him, "So what's the plan?" he asked.

Last edited by Zack on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : location, sorry Gen they're outside not in)
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:34 am

Angeal looked over to the redhead a moment, "I am leaving with Cloud to keep Kadaj safe and away from Shinra," He explained briefly, "It is up to you with what you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:37 am

Cloud looked up to Genesis and Angeal and wondered where to start. He decided to give a quick run down, the others could give detail. "We're splitting up again. Angeal, Kadaj and I are leaving while they're going back to ShinRa." He glanced over to Angeal, feeling like he should say a bit more. "You can come with us, if you want. Less swords in ShinRa's hands means a safer Kadaj," he glanced over to Zack and Sephiroth.

"No offense."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 am

Zack shrugged. "None taken and I personally agree with you."
Of course it would put alot of stress on his shoulders, not to mention Seph's.
But they had each other to keep their sanity in check.
"So long as Seph and Denzel keeps me sane I'll be fine."
He ruffled Denzel's hair and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 am

The fingers stroked through the long hair behind his back, ever cautious but a reminder that Zack was there. They would continue to hide the truth from Cloud as they were and it would be easier to do so with them being separated. Had Zack chosen to join them, to run away from ShinRa he could not deny that it would be difficult to return.

"They both will be watched over, however the less power Rufus has the better. I can only control the army as long as he allows me to to control it."

And for now he would train and control it, able to wield it if Rufus ever posed a threat to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:38 am

Zack looked to Genesis. He knew things were a little strained between Genesis and Seph at that moment.
"If you want to go with them GenGen, it means you would be with Angeal."
It would also give Genesis and Sephiroth some space so they didn't drive each other mental... again.
"We can tell ShinRa you said to stick it. Given your flight history I doubt Rufus would be surprised."

Zack let his fingers slip from Seph's hair and slide down Seph's back.
He just felt he needed to have that comfort that Seph would stay with him.
Zack knew he would, but with Angeal and Cloud leaving he needed to touch Seph.
A mental reminder he wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 am

Genesis looked at Angeal with a soft smile as he leaned forward to kiss him. He grabbed a hold of his hand, "I want to come with you, I don't want to leave you again."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:52 am

"Can't blame you," Cloud muttered to Genesis.

He never really had the chance to formally meet the man before, but if he was anything like what the fanclubs had told him years ago, he was fully prepared to deal with him. He looked over to Angeal, wondering how he would react.

It would be too hard to keep these two separated.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 am

Tseng nodded to Rufus. "That is understandable, Sir, and I do appreciate the moment of downtime I was able to receive." He sighed softly in thought then nodded, looking at each of his Turks when he spoke to them.

"Rod, I want you to head to Cosmo Canyon and confirm Elena's report on the situation there. Meet up with her and report back on what has happened. If you find this so-called beast do your best to dispatch it but do not put yourselves in too much danger.
Cissnei, I want you to team up with Kunsel and track down anything you two can find about Weiss' location. Failing that, find Kadaj and bring him back into our custody right away." He narrowed his eyes a little at her. "Do not let Zack trick you into escaping again." He kept his eyes on her under he saw her understanding nod before turning his attention to Reno.

"You're on guard duty for now, Reno. Keep our President safe and try not to anger him too much." A little smirk touched the corner of his lips at that. "I will remain here to work on the reports and wait for those others who wish to contact me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 am

“I'll leave as soon as this meeting is over, Director.” Rod would inform Tseng, looking to Rufus to assure them both about this. If it keeps Reno away from him, then it's perfectly fine. Rod didn't care too much about the other. Didn't show Reno the respect he gave his other superiors, that much was shown.

Rod would sit quietly, despite what Reno may say or do to try and get him to lash out again, and await for the meeting to end. He would be just as alert, listening to the tones of the voices, and kept his eyes sharp. If only Gun was here. He did miss teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 am

Cissnei flinched slightly under the glare as Tseng reminded her of that past mission. She didn't know how he knew she'd let Zack and Cloud escape willingly, but he did and she would never live that down in his eyes.

"Yes, Sir." She said and stood up. "I'll go find him now." She nodded to Rufus with a smile. "And thank you for the coffee, Sir." She added as she pulled out her PHS and sent a text off to Kunsel while she left the office.

Hey you, Tseng wants us to combine forces. Where are you now?
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 am

The familiar beeping of the PHS quickly caught Kunsel's attention and he lifted it up. He expected perhaps Zack wanting to know how things were going or preferably one of his contacts to say that they had seen Aerith. But no...

He recognized the name certainly that crossed the screen along with the message.

Room 228 in the office wing. Please tell me uniform is optional.

The message was sent and Kunsel stood and stretched. It still bothered him that no one seemed to have seen Aerith. If she was found he would have heard of it by now and that didn't bode well in his mind. But that was something to be dealt with later. First were orders, whatever they were now.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Cissnei was glad he was at least in the office wing so it wasn't that far of a walk. Finding the room she wanted, she walked in with a smile. "No, you can stay as you are if you prefer. Which I know you do." She said, walking over to the desk and sitting on the edge of it.

"Orders are to track down Weiss' location if we can and find out what we are able to. Failing that," She sighed. "We're to retrieve Kadaj and bring him back into ShinRa custody."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Loz listened to his brother talk. It seemed like Yazoo had kept it pent up for a while the way he was talking. Yaz was never a big talker. The older brother tried to keep up with all that Yazoo was saying but it was hard, and his broken memories were not helpful in this case. But Loz did as he was told, silent and trying to absorb what was being said.

“Kadaj?” that was where it all hit Loz as to what happened, “He…I don’t understand! And nothing, nothing brought him back to you?” Kadaj was their leader, the leader in the struggle for Mother and here he was forgetting and leaving her love, refusing it in front of Mother! “I don’t like it Yazoo…. But I believe you. I don’t understand, but maybe we can find out why?” Loz was just grabbing at feathers though. There might not be any reason why or how, but after being so out of touch with everything Loz still had hope to get their youngest brother back.

Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:27 pm

Yazoo shook his head. "Nothing I said or told him seemed to have an effect on him." He looked down with a frown. "He, doubted my word. I could see he wasn't faking it, he didn't even know who I was."

He didn't even know Mother's name.

It was more than obvious that Kadaj's rejection had hurt Yazoo a lot more than he'd let on previously to anyone else. But it wasn't until Loz was there, right in front of him, that he could finally let it all out. So much was pent up inside him and he'd had no one to vent it out on before now, no one who would understand why he was reacting this way.

Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Putting an arm around Yazoo Loz pulled his youjnger brother close. Loz was always the unstable emotional one, Yazoo was the calm collect one. For him to show this emotion, even minutely, was a big deal. Loz knew, and knew how much his younger brother needed someone right now.

“Don’t worry Yazoo,” Loz said, “I’m not going anywhere again. If Kadaj has really turned his back on Mother then he is like the rest of them.”Loz could not keep his voice from breaking though. It was hard to say and he wasn’t even sure it was right to say for Yazoo, but it was the truth. Their goal was Mother, their life was Mother, and their EVERYTHING was Mother. And if anyone felt otherwise they were the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm

"You're right, Loz, and this is the only time I'll say that." Yazoo teased him lightly. "Mother took her love from him, he is not worthy of her anymore... of being our brother."

He leant against Loz for a moment before pulling away with a sigh. "The question is, what do we do now? With Mother resting.. I am not sure where we should go."
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Not sure if the workers actually –did- their job, Reeve called it in or that luck wanted him to be in the sky, but no matter what Cid was flying again. And calmer then he had been in the last week. He knew he shouldn’t have lost his temper so much with Reeve and the dumb @&%$s for peons, but it was so hard when his baby was injured and needed to be fixed.

And really someone needed to get a better tea supplier. And learn the difference in tobacco.

Cid let out a long long sigh after inhaling deeply off his smoke. As an after thought he opened his cellphone and sent a txt to Reeve.

Oi, if it was yah thanks, if not get yer #$%^ing act together. Either way I’m out of yer %^$& @ss hair and flying ta Healin. Also get better @#&^ing tea.

Looking it over Cid gave a nod. It was as much of an apology as Cid would give with out hours in the sky. Glancing at his cell again he picked up and txted Cissnei.

Hey red, I got a ship yah $#^&ing die to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm

He didn't even know Mother's name.

Nero paused and looked up. If it had been any other voice, he would have dismissed it, but he heard that voice. Several times, he had brought his gun to aim at that longer-haired remnant. He tilted his head to the side, trying to remember what the Jenova-child's name was.

He warped through the darkness and appeared behind Rosso. "I know three we can ask to join us," he said, not knowing the current status of Kadaj. "The Sephiroth Remnants, although they dearly love their mother... they aren't the brightest and we have a common enemy. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, indeed, Rosso." He tilted his head with a smile, "You heard the pretty boy's words, your thoughts?"

It was clear he was asking her as if she was his adviser, a compliment in its own right.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:02 pm

They both knew Loz was right now and then, but Yazoo was not one to give credit to his ‘cry baby’ brother. But Yazoo teasing, even lightly, was a sign that he would be ok. Nothing gave Yazoo as much pleasure as Loz did, the teasing and banter they always had. It was part of who the trio was. And now part of the duo. Loz wasn’t sure how they would hold together with out Kadaj being there, with out his telling them both to knock it off and being the middle man with Mother’s words, but they would make it work. The remnants adapted and they would keep doing it, even if there was only two of them now.

There was a look of confusion on Loz’s face. How should he know what to do! He never thought that much about it before, even when he was lost and alone and now Yazoo was asking him what to do? Loz growled at himself and shook his head. No! he had to be calmer, had to work now with out Kadaj.

“I don’t know Yaz…” Loz trailed off, “I don’t really want to hide again unless Mother was with us… but I DON’T want to join them again.” He snarled the last bit. He hated it with them but stayed as that was what Kadaj and Yazoo thought was best.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:07 pm

"I only returned to them because they had bro--Kadaj." He said lightly, he had to stop calling Kadaj that, he wasn't their brother anymore.

He walked over to a large rock and sat down on it, looking out to sea. "We need to find somewhere safe, somewhere less out in the open to rest up and think. Maybe we should return to the hidden village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next