FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 am

"Hmmm." Cloud looked at his phone and nodded. "No point going all the way to Healin if I'm just going to walk out in ten minutes. Knowing you're coming, I bet he'll bring Sephiroth along... and knowing Sephiroth's coming, I can see myself walking out in ten minutes. On the plus side, I'm less likely to punch Rufus Shinra in the face if he's not there." He didn't feel like hiding his intent to Angeal. "But that is a good idea, I'll ask Zack."

Hey, I was wondering if you
wanted to meet up somewhere?
Angeal's still with me, he'll come
and I also have Kadaj. Kadaj has
some memory issues and I'll
cut anyone in half if ShinRa even
looks at him. Got it?

Bring Denzel.

He sent the text and sighed. It was a bit harsh and direct, but he had to be that way. Shinra took Zack and Denzel, and Zack had warned him that he too was in danger of being taken. Sephiroth was taken. He glanced up at Angeal. Angeal, Kadaj and himself were most likely prospective for ShinRa as well, not something he was comfortable with. He could protect himself, and he knew Angeal could make decisions on his own... but he had to protect Kadaj. Even when he was a remnant with memories, Cloud doubted he fully understood what ShinRa had done to the world.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:42 am

"Stronger," Nero nodded, humming to himself as he looked to the sky. "It seems the limit of my abilities is a summon materia, and even if we work together, I doubt we could do much more than that. There is only so much of the Negative Lifestream that mortals like us may funnel into something powerful. If there was only some way to... amplify our ability to draw the Lifestream's power..."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:52 am

Reno forced his face to stay straight as Zack walked out, calmly going over to the bed and sitting on the edge, patting Dark Nation on the head with a small smile. "Seems this one has a soft spot for you," he chuckled. "He's a good guard hound - loyal through and through. Losing him broke my heart almost as much as Rufus'."

He mentally ran through the cupboard contents as he gently stroked the hound, trying to think what anyone could stomach after mako treatments. "How about we start with some buttered toast, and if that stays down - vanilla ice-cream. No joke, that stuff seems to do okay."
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 am

Rosso nodded her head slightly and looked to him consideringly, not put off by the limitation of power, of course everything had its limits, but there were always ways to work around such problems, “Are you aware of such a thing darling?” She asked him, “I could see what information I could acquire,” She offered with a devious smirk, as if she needed an excuse to torture someone.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 am

It was a moment of silence that was disturbed by the beep of Zack's phone and he quickly turned his attention forward again. He had to believe that Zack was correct, that he would make Angeal accept this. His attention turned to focus on Zack for a moment. "We will deal with it when the time comes," he said as he leaned back.

"It is not likely it will happen in the near future, I have been informed that I am bound to this bed until the doctor clears me and an annoying TURK to make sure it happens."

Sephiroth tilted his head back as the conversation was pushed to the back of his mind. His parentage was not of Zack's concern and the rage would only burn if he dwelt on it. He could not let this anger continue, it was anger that he could not control that brought about the destruction of Nibelheim.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:25 am

Angeal watched the blonde for a few moments, mulling over his words. From what he had gathered, he could understand Cloud’s hostility toward Shinra; his own animosity was still in the back of his mind – what had been done to his friends and himself in the past – what Cloud said they were up to now – those were things that he was struggling to make peace with in his own mind. He would find out more information before he made any decisions; the last time he had acted before thinking – it hadn’t ended well.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:05 am

Denzel looked towards the red head as he continued to stroke Dark Nation's head and then looked down towards the sleeping hound. "He saved my life," he said as he continued to stroke the fur. The fingers worked their way through the soft strands as he stared down. "Nero was going to kill me and he saved me."

The fingers continued their path and then looked up towards Reno as he slowly nodded.

"Um... sure," he said as he looked up at Reno. "Do you know when Mr. Shinra is going to give me my next treatment?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 am

Reno smiled as he looked down at Dark Nation. "Seems he's taken a shine to you then - he won't put his life on the line for just anyone. He must have seen something in you that needed to be saved." He looked up to the boy, his heart aching for what he was being put through, knowing that it undermined everything he was trying to tell Sephiroth only minutes earlier.

He shook his head at the question. "Sorry kid, I only got in a couple of hours ago. I've not gotten the full schedule and crap yet - Rufus runs on his own schedule anyway. I think he likes making us chase after him." He grinned and got up from the bed. "You rest, DN will keep you safe. I'll be back with food soon."

He resisted the urge to ruffle the boy's hair and head out into the hallway and towards the kitchen. He had time - Tseng tended to enjoy a long shower.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:55 am

Denzel nodded briefly as he leaned over Dark Nation's back. He slowly continued to pet him as Reno left. Well if he didn't know what Rufus was going to do then the next treatment could be at anytime. He felt well enough now and Zack was there. He had said he could send Dark Nation to get him if he needed him and Denzel felt more at ease to have the hound there during it.

All he could do is convince himself that he would be alright when the time came.

And so he waited as arms wrapped around Dark Nation and rested his head against his back.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 am

As he bustled around the kitchen it was hard for Reno to ignore that he knew the truth of Denzel's circumstance, of what had happened to lead him to where he was now. All he could think was what he had told Sephiroth - ShinRa had ruined a lot of lives.

And I helped the company do it.

He managed to shake off the most obvious of the melancholy as he took a tray through to the boy's room, putting it on the small table and carefully wheeling it over his legs (and Dark Nation's head). The hound opened one eye to watch the redhead but otherwise remained still, apparently comfortable where he was.

"Toast - not too dark, not too light. Scraping of butter to take the edge off. One stupidly big bowl of ice-cream - vanilla... and ginger beer. Non-alcoholic, obviously, and despite the fizz the ginger will help with the nausea."

Reno gave a small smile. "Hopefully it works as well for this as it does a killer hangover."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:29 am

"Thanks," Denzel murmured, though he knew Cloud probably would have told him not to be nice to ShinRa. Cloud hated Shinra, but all Denzel could remember was what Reeve had said to him. If you hate me you can do whatever you want to me.

He had been told to take revenge on Avalanche at first, had sworn his hatred for them, but after so long hatred for Avalanche and hatred for ShinRa had long since burned out. He was ShinRa now but they would give him what he needed. He would be like Zack and Cloud, he would fight to protect this planet and those he loved.

No one else would die for him. No one else would be hurt because of him, he had done his best but Rufus had told Nero what he wanted to know. He had been ready to die so Zack would be safe. Denzel reached out and took the piece of bread and slowly chewed at it. By now he knew how to keep it down. "Tifa usually just gives people raw eggs if they complain about a hang over."

Denzel reached out and took a slow sip from the ginger beer.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:31 am

Zack flipped his phone out and he looked at Sephiroth.
"Cloud wants to meet up somewhere neutral with Angeal. I have to bring Denzel as well."
He looked at Sephiroth the doctors had said for Seph to stay in bed.
But Zack didn't want to leave him. He thought on it a moment longer.

Rufus would probably not like it if he took Seph and Denzel away, there was his leverage gone.
But he needed to meet up with Cloud, make sure things were good between them.
"If I let you rest for a couple of hours think you want to come?"
The question was, where was a neutral location away from this place.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:41 am

Reno cringed at the idea of raw eggs. "Is she trying to kill people? I wouldn't touch raw eggs if my life depended on it - I'll stick to bland, soothing and ginger, thanks."

He chuckled and shook his head, hands going in his pockets. "You going to be all right if I leave you to it? I figure that DN will keep you safer than I probably could - and watching you eat is making me hungry." He gave a friendly grin. "I'll check on you later, make sure the hound hasn't eaten most of your breakfast for you."

Dark Nation gave a soft snort at the implication, and Reno laughed. "I'll see you later, kiddo," he said, nodding to him and giving DN a look that said 'keep him safe' before turning and heading to the gardens to meet Tseng.

It was long past time they talked.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:06 am

Sephiroth's eyes leveled on Zack for a moment. As long as he had the next round of curaga a short distance would not be difficult. The healing had begun however with the blood loss it would be difficult. It would take time but that was not of the essence. While he knew he would have to face Angeal, actually wanting to join Zack on this meeting?

"To your meeting with Strife?" Slowly he shook his head. "I would slow you down on this trip, even with several hours of rest."

There was no reason to push a meeting between Cloud and himself, rather it would be better if they were permanently separated. Sephiroth shifted his position to sit up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:10 am

Zack nodded at Sephiroth. "Would it help if I said Kadaj was there?" He asked.
He looked at Seph. "It seems according to Cloud he has some memory issues."
What Kadaj was doing there was beyond Zack.
But he could only assume Kadaj had woken up and done a runner.
"I get the feeling no one here knows yet."
Zack could only assume Nero's attack distracted anyone from checking up on the remnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:21 am

"I am afraid no solution comes to mind, just yet. But I have a feeling there is an answer," he smirked and glanced over to Rosso. "I know you're quite well with... making people talk, when it comes to information, but it would be best if we hold no presence over any foe for some time. We only need some way to enhance the suction of the Lifestream..." He hummed, "Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 am

"Only the drunkards that pass out in the bar. She says they start too many fights and break things so it'd save her money if they accidently died but not if they drank themselves to death because then it would be the bar's fault..." Denzel rambled on as he took another small bite of the toast. He reached down and pet Dark Nation's head again as Reno turned to leave.

Once again it was only him and Dark Nation and even the toast felt hard against his empty stomach. He hadn't eaten much at all since the treatments had started but at least his head had cleared somewhat but his senses still seemed mismatched.

A piece was broken off the toast and he gave it to the hound.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:50 am

Sephiroth sat up sharply and the movement instantly caused sharp pain through the injuries as the stitches were jerked wrong. His sharp gaze landed on Zack, unblinking. "And just what exactly is Kadaj doing with Cloud?"

The last he had heard the teen had awoke and had no memory of who Yazoo was. He had left him in Rufus' care under the understanding that he would be watched and cared for while he was away from his side. He had created every one of them and unlike his brothers he paid the price, a fate that they shared. Kadaj had followed his path and that had been a mistake.

But all three of them, whatever they were now, they were his responsibility. He would not be the one to abandon them when he had created them.

"Zack..." His gaze remained on him. "Why does Cloud have Kadaj?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:08 am

Zack looked at Sephiroth. "Beats me why Cloud has Kadaj." Zack couldn't remember if Cloud explained or not.
"But we should go see if he's alright. He is kinda like your kid in way... right?"
Zack looked at Seph thoughtful for a moment. "Sooo if he's your kid and we're together-"
He shot a look a Seph. "Does that make me a fill in mom?!" He exclaimed suddenly panicked.
"Because I assure you I'm not gunna take the mom role."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 am

A thin silver eyebrow was raised for a moment. "If you went by traditional familial terms yes, as I created the remnants as physical avatars of myself to take physical form on the planet in order to regain enough memories and the ability to take upon a physical form."

Sephiroth paused as soon as he saw the look. Zack thinking was never a good thing in his experience and there was an inkling that this would end no better than the time he had screamed over the phone about killing Angeal. As the sentence continued the worry did not disappear and rather grew and the look cemented it.

He quickly held up a hand in an attempt to silence the panicking man before the entire lodge heard it. "I do not believe that is how it works Zack, and in this case perhaps it is better if ideas of traditional family roles are avoided."

Was he their father? Was that the role he was meant to fill? He had created them, but he could not be that, not with what he now knew. He had created them for his own purpose, how was he any better than the monster that was his own? And what woman had given her child to science? Had Hojo forced her? Did she even know what the experiments were for, did she know what she had sentenced him to?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 am

Zack looked at Seph blinking for that moment. "Oh good because I don't well in aprons." He stated.
It was a relief he wouldn't have to take on a mother role.
"But maybe if Kadaj has no memory then you should take some kind of family role." Zack offered.
"Not saying ground him when he's been bad."

Though the idea of Seph trying to send Kadaj to the corner for being naughty did mentally amuse him for that moment.
It wasn't what he meant really.

"I mean guide him, if he has no memory then he's probably feeling really confused right now. Just give him some kind of support."
Zack lent back on his hands looking at Seph. "My parents did that for me. My dad hated the idea of me going military."
He shrugged. "But once I got here, him and my mother gave me the best support and encouraged me to keep going."
Zack smiled. "Even though I hate shinra and all they did. I met you, Angeal and Cloud... I'm still debating on the pros of Genesis though."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 am

Rufus was in his office, he was looking over the map of Healin and the surrounding areas.
The repairs would be rather irritating and costly. Money he didn't really have to throw around.
But he had tied up a decent investment in the WRO. That made him a part share owner.
He heard the knock at the door and looked up at the WRO soldier.

"Sir I was told to inform you when the boy was alone."
Rufus nodded. "Has Zack retired?"
"No gone to check on Sephiroth sir."
"Good, dismissed."
The solider nodded.

Rufus opened the drawer and he pulled out the last of the mako for Denzel's enhancements.
After this there was no more mako available for this treatment short of going back to the remains of the WRO.
He slipped the mako into his pocket on the inside of his jacket and he left the room.
Rufus arrived in time to see Reno leaving the boy's room.

He stayed out the red head's sight he didn't want Reno to think he had work for him.
When Reno like Tseng needed a decent break since the WRO.
Rufus walked up to the door and he knocked pushing it open.
He was glad to see the food tray there. Obviously that had been Reno's doing.

"Denzel." He nodded to the boy finally using his name.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:04 am

A family role...

It was something that seemed foreign now. He knew portions of his family, the father who had only brought him into this world to experiment on him, the 'mother' he had once clung to the idea of that had sought to destroy this planet. He did not know how to take on a family role, to be a parent. However he did not understand what to do in this relationship with Zack either, that did not stop it.

Things had been thrust onto him, things he had never lived, never been taught in ShinRa. They taught him to be a warrior, they taught him the tactics of battle, every portion. But they had never taught him to be a leader, they never thought that he would watch over his men. He had become far more than anything they had planned for him to become.

"Genesis has few pros, and that is only in Angeal's opinion," his gaze settled for a moment on Zack. "I will go with you and speak with Kadaj and Angeal."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 am

"Yeah I'm sure..." Zack stated. He hadn't seen Genesis since arriving.
But he was sure he had been given a text by him asking where they were.
Zack looked at Sephiroth when he said he would go. "Awesome! That's how you do it."
Seph needed a little bit of Shinra rebellion now and again.
"So where do we wanna meet them then?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:25 am

Denzel looked up as soon as the knock echoed on the door and his hand remained on Dark Nation's head. He blinked for a moment as he saw the man enter and heard his name. He was pretty sure he knew what he wanted. "Yes sir?"

He was SOLDIER, he had stood against Nero, so he could take another treatment, and he was strong enough to do whatever was asked. Slowly he moved and his legs dropped over his side as he watched him. The hand slowly drew away from Dark Nation's head as Denzel sat on the edge of the bed. He wished Zack was here for this but he had left.

He could send Dark Nation... he pet the hound again and scratched his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next