A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 pm

"You are both fragile - for now," Kadaj warned him, carefully lowering his hands so that the Masamune was solely within Sephiroth's grasp. "You must learn to work together as one, as you did before. Do not rush it."

He took a step back, eyes closing with a slight wince as Cloud's voice echoed loudly within his mind.

"Always the quiet ones that shout loudest in their minds, and ours," he sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "We will retreat and give the Kadaj his body. We will be here if we are needed - you need only ask and we shall return."

The glow of Kadaj's hair slowly faded to it's normal silver sheen, his eyes opening and seeking out Sephiroth's, their colours matching again.

"That... was really trippy," he mumbled, massaging his forehead a little before deciding he was in no pain.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 am

The weight of the Masamune was familiar within his hand once more, It pressed against his palm however it was not of the unweildy weight it had been. When the lifestream was gone unable to answer any further he may have had his attention focused on Kadaj and a thin eyebrow was raised at the use of the word. His hair shifted as he shook his head and placed the blade on the bed.

"Do you need something to drink?"

His gaze flickered once more to the weapon where it rested upon the bed. He had not wished this upon the teen however there was no reversing it now.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Sephiroth-banner1
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 am

Reno growled in frustration as he glared up at Kunsel, one hand tugging an earbud out so he could hear what he was rambling about.

"You really need some manners, yo," he snapped, pausing his mp3 player and managing to hastily reach over to save the file he had been working on. "Calm down and give me some space, damn it."

He shoved Kunsel out of the way and started closing and opening files, his fingers flying over the keys. "You've turned into a right brat since you buggered off, you know that?"

He said nothing else as he continued to pull up files, eyes darting around the screen as he got it all open and lined up before pushing the chair back and standing. "Go on then," he sighed, stepping out of the way and leaning against the wall. He took his PHS from his pocket and scrolled to send a message to Tseng.

Was Kunsel always this pushy and annoying, or am I just catching on to something everyone else knew?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 am

Kadaj slowly shook his head as he stretched and flexed his fingers before yawning and stretching his arms upwards. "No, I think I'm okay," he replied. "Just making sure everything works the same..."

He wasn't sure how he was supposed to react. To make a fuss was to expend energy on something that could not be changed, but to act as though nothing bizarre had happened seemed too blasé. He knew from what the conciousness had told him that it was strange circumstances that made it important to behave the way it was but it didn't explain why it had chosen him.

"I don't know whether I should lay down or get up," he said softly, looking around the room as though something contained the answers he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:03 am

For the moment he ignored Reno's grumbling and drew up the trace to set on the location of the energy of the lifestream. It finally settled right on Kalm and he let himself drop into the chair as he stared up towards the ceiling. The lifestream was already in Kalm, and he knew nothing about its location other than that.

Eyes closed until his phone beeped and he snapped it open. He blinked and stared at the message before a groan escaped. Cloud and Zack had left Kalm along with the boy and Rufus' guardhound and several more messages about the light. He drew up the messages and sent one to Rufus.

Lifestream is in Kalm.

Kunsel drew up the files on Kalm as he studies it and groaned. Reports, numbers, added to the list of those that had rooms in the inn. He had descriptions. But there was nothing that stood out. Whatever it had been after it had moved to Kalm within the time he had returned to the office.

"You can get it back after Rufus stops demanding to know everything about everyone."

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Kunselsig_zpse72f6c40
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 am

Sephiroth nodded in response as he moved towards the door. "You can settle yourself in here, there is a call I must make," he said as he moved outside. The PHS was flipped open where it blinked its notice of a message. It was pulled up and Sephiroth paused as he focused on the message.

It took a moment to translate the spelling errors. Had it been anyone but Vincent he would have supposed the matter there was to discuss would be on his actions in the past. The reply button was hit as he focused on the message.

I will be away for several more days however I should be returning to Healin. If this changes I will arrange a location to meet.

The message was sent and Sephiroth drew up Zack's number and called it. Kadaj was now host to the lifestream, and that put them in a bad position. This made it an even greater need to keep him away from ShinRa if at all possible.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Sephiroth-banner1
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 am

"I think he forgets we have hugely limited resources these days. We have no way to get anywhere quickly. No chopper fuel, no airship, and last I checked Zack and his lot took off with the only truck we had. We don't even have chocobos here. We're pretty much stranded. We don't even have anyone anywhere near Kalm right now."

Reno sighed and put the PHS back into his pocket. "I'll see what I can do about you getting your own station, okay? That's all I can do seeing as we don't really have much else right now."

He hated that spark of truth - there really was so little that ShinRa could do. They had some money, but not much, they had some resources but not much. There was only so far everything was going to continue to stretch and he wasn't sure how long anything would be remotely plausible to continue.

Then again he was probably being pessimistic and Rufus had a hidden wealth that would keep them all going for a long time to come, and he was trying to keep it hidden and in tact.

"Sometimes I hate my job," he muttered quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 am

Files were drawn up, a map of the town, however that did not aid in figuring out exactly where the lifestream was. Censuses just gave him numbers but everything was a mess with the destruction of Midgar and those that moved out to Edge and Kalm. Finding the names of every single person in the city was difficult and time consuming.

While he had names they were not all of them and the inn could only give him names of those that rented the rooms.

With those that had traveled there recently, visitors, those who were not members of the town, and with as many refugees as their were everything was a jumble. Kunsel's PHS beeped and he drew up the message and saved the file of names from the town. Too much wasn't known, there were too many variables.

And none of his sources had called recently. His attention turned back towards Reno. "That'd help out," he said as he matched the file he had received to the numbers from the census. Names... he needed names...

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Kunselsig_zpse72f6c40
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 am

Cissnei nodded and followed Rufus as he talked. "If Reeve can get everything working again the WRO would be a better base than here, Sir." She opened the door for him that lead outside. "Even with the top floors destroyed there is still enough room for everyone and more if people come to help."

She stepped outside after Rufus did and frowned, looking around. "If he did leave the building he couldn't of gotten too far." She said hopefully, not knowing that Yazoo had a wing and could move a lot quicker than someone on foot.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Fel18j
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:50 am

Zack looked at Cloud and he smiled.
He nodded his head and he let his eyes close.
He could feel the slight pulse of the water as if Cloud's link was enough to at least reach her.
Even if they couldn't pull her back, hopefully they could get a visual and they could get there.

Just one visual he'd been all over Gaia a thousand times over after his death.
He knew this planet. He had visited every single part of it in his boredom while waiting for her.
Zack once upon a time had helped watch over it. They could get to her, it wasn't impossible.
They could save her, he wouldn't give up until they did save her.

Aerith... Where are you?

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Embraceyourdreams

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:57 am

He was aware of his phone beeping as Cissnei spoke to him, but he ignored it for the moment.
Mostly out of polite nature, which he did use from time to time.
He already knew it was a message from Kunsel.

Rufus nodded his head at Cissnei.
"Well I'm hoping I'll give Reeve a week. Then we might start relocating back there."
The desert round the WRO provided ample grounds for training an army after all.

Rufus pulled the phone out and flipped it open to look at the message.
The Lifestream was in Kalm. He stopped in his footsteps looking at it.
It had gone straight to where Sephiroth was.

"Now why doesn't that surprise me." He let out a breath.
Rufus flipped the phone closed he looked at Cissnei.
"We might have to let Yazoo go. Seems the lifestream made an appearance in Kalm."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:34 am

Aerith.... Cloud's eyes went wide and he forced them shut, looking away. His other hand clutched on to his knee and he shook his head. Please, Aerith.... He slipped his fingers out of Zack's and stood up. He kept his head down, forcing back the tears as he tried to speak. His lips were quivering and no words were coming. Not again.

He opened his eyes but let them drop to the floor, staring unfocused at the wooden planks of the aisle; he blinked and felt his eyes begin to water. We lost her. One of his hands balled into a fist and shook with rage and the corner of his lip twitched several times before he finally spoke.

"She's gone."

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Aerith smiled as the cure spell seeped into her body, she still felt faint as she drifted into sleep, as she fell into the man's arms. She no longer knew what she was going on, as she was exhausted from fighting the enemy that now held her.

"Cloud, Zack, promise me...." Aerith murmured as she fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Tseng heard his phone go off and grumbled as he reached for it. Frowning at Reno's name on the screen he opened the message and read it with a sigh. "Really, Reno?" He sat up and leant back against the headboard, running a hand through his hair as he sent his reply to his second.

Really? You woke me up to ask me that? Yes he is, especially when he doesn't get the information he wants.

He wondered idly why Kunsel was annoying Reno, but he thought he better not ask, if he was meant to know Reno would've told him.. or will tell him later anyway.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Tseng2copy
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Cissnei had walked off a few steps, looking around the mountain area when Rufus spoke to her again. She turned with a slight frown, on hand on her hip and her head tilted slightly in query. "Weiss or another host?" She asked, walking back over to Rufus.

"Either way, Zack seems to of taken the only working truck we had and the helicopter is still out of commission without fuel. How do you propose we get there, Sir?"

If only Cid was here with his airship. She thought with a slight sad frown.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Fel18j
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Loz looked around as if Yazoo would be behind him. UGH! Stupid emotions and their unreasonable reactions! Shaking his head he spoke to his brother again.

On a bench by the inn, just outside. Look for a black chocobo… Don’t ask….

He could already hear Yazoo’s comments on the bird. Glancing up at the window the big man watched as his maybe-brother seemed to return to ‘normal’ which only got a frown out of Loz. What was going on? Had he really been out of it that long? What where those goodie-guys up to?

Letting out a growl Loz hunkered down into his hoodie and crossed his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Yazoo flew into Kalm and landed in front of Loz, folding up his wing and holding his arms out to his elder brother with a smirk. "Miss me?" He purred softly, knowing that he missed Loz terribly but wouldn't let on how much that actually was.

"Why are you sitting out here, brother?" He asked, looking curiously at the Inn but not knowing Sephiroth nor Kadaj were inside. "And what is with those clothes?"

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Ooa6r
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Cid was getting sick and tired of these lame @$$ excuses for workers. They were hired to get the job done ‘faster’ but the pilot bet the only thing that got faster was them running out of the way when he threw things at them. As if life wasn’t %^$ed up enough before all this.

The blond had decided to ‘skip’ the required meeting that Rufus held, I mean why should Cid bow the #%^@ down and play puppy when Rufus called? Not after the way ShinRa treated him. They could suck his big *&^% first thank you very much. But where did that get him? Well not as happy as he thought he would be. I mean when he came out of his hovel he found Shera 2.0 HAD BEEN $^&%ING BEAT THE HELL UP! He spent so long on that damn ship and the alien $#*^& went and $#^*ed her up.

Cid’s baby!

Well there was no way he was going to pay to fix his ship. This whole thing was ShinRa and WRO’s problem and they could pay for fixing it.

Which is why when Cid wasn’t fixing his baby girl, working on a 3.0 he was yelling at Reeve about what he needed and how he needed it yesterday!

Not that anyone knew about the 3.0 he was building.

A smile cracked on the lancers face as he thought about his new little girl. She was beautiful, but keeping her a secret was tricky. Cid had ‘barrowed’ one of the looks-ruin pieces of $#^! That the WRO kept in their ship bay and started to fix her up. It started as something to do while waiting for parts, but slowly grew into a new project. That and it was always better to have a back-up plan in case something happened. A-&%#$ING-GAIN!

“OI! GET YA’LL @$$ES INTO &%$%ING GEAR AND GET ME MAH WELIDER!” Cid yelled watching the two helpers start to wonder off. Lord only knew why people today only wanted breaks. Did they not have dreams and things to work for? Ugh.

Cid light another smoke and moved to another part of his ship. The welder was brought over “About damn time.” He yelled while pulling down his goggles. Shera 2.5 was almost ready and then he would be back in the fray. Knowing if something happened to her, 3.0 was ready to spring into action.

“And tell that there Pansy @$$ that Shera 2.5’ll be ready ta go by night fall.” He called out hoping that the lackies remember far enough that it meant for them to contact Reeve and pass on the message.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Loz stared at Yazoo and how he just flew in the middle of this town, with no worry about the others seeing him. While when he hear Yazoo in his mind all he wanted to do was cling to his younger brother that was all lost at this attitude. Loz noticed the people move away from Yazoo and shield their children away, and normally Loz would be glad to be feared, it was this blatant ‘I’M HERE GOOD GUYS/TRAITORS TO MOTHER’ that worried Loz.

“I’m trying not to stick out like a crappy materia Yazoo.” Loz said a bit cooly, “Traitors to mother just left that inn,” he said nodding towards, “And last I checked we’re… or I’m not on their good side and don’t really want to get caught by them.” Loz was starting to get worked up, and this was not want he wanted with his younger brother. Yazoo said he had answers but the way in which he arrived only confused the bigger man more.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Yazoo nodded in thought. "I saw Cloud and Zack leaving with the kid and dog." He looked up at the inn and only then noticed Kadaj and Seph through the window. His eyes narrowed slightly with a frown and he looked back to Loz. "Perhaps we should go somewhere more discrete to talk, brother." He said, holding out his hand to Loz as his wing disappeared.

Yazoo didn't care what the people of the village thought of him, they were nothing compared to Mother and if they were scared of him so be it, they didn't deserve his attention anyway. Sephiroth and Kadaj were another matter, they were both traitors now in his eyes. If Kadaj hadn't run away as he so obviously had Yazoo might've thought differently, but it was now obvious to the middle remnant that their younger brother really had turned away from Mother's love and from his true family. Brother Sephiroth is no concern of ours right now. He thought to Loz.

Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Frowning Loz took Yazoo’s hand. His younger brother had been in action longer then Loz had and knew more about what was going on. The fact that Yazoo said nothing about the person in the window who looked like Kadaj meant something that Loz didn’t know yet. Taking a deep breath Loz stood, then embraced his brother in a not-quite rib cracking hug.

How Loz missed the long haired brother!

Loz let go after a moment and looked at Yazoo, “Lead the way little brother.” He said with a smile, Loz was feeling more like himself already, more like the beating machine he was. He had part of his family back to protect and fight for.

And you mother. Loz thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Yazoo grunted softly when Loz hugged him and he patted the elder brother on the back gently before he started to walk off, away from the town's prying eyes. "Oh and leave the bird here" He said with a sigh. "I guess you forgot that you can fly now, brother."

Yazoo knew Loz would be able to, he left him.. sensed his presence and was able to talk to him. There were only two others he could do that with now and they seemed not to want anything to do with Mother. Denzel might still.. we'll have to see. He thought as they walked towards the nearby river.

"What happened to you, Loz?" Yazoo asked softly. "I haven't heard from you in so long.. I was starting to think you had abandoned me, like Kadaj did."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Nero's eyes flickered with a tinge of unsettlement as the woman fainted. You've done well, Rosso. But, she is Cetra of the Lifestream... it seems our corruptions may not be enough to fully convert her. No matter, we will work at once. Can you carry her outside? We must think of our next step.

He opened his wings, giving her a nod of approval as he flew out of the reactor and into the garbage dumb. My dear, if we are to fully convert her... we may need some sort of facility. Shall we head to Nibleheim, then? You've been there before, yes? The mansion?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Zack heard the words, but only just. When Cloud pulled back he fell back and sat there looking at the water.
It was a slow form of shock, they hadn't managed to do a thing. He hadn't managed to see much if anything.
Zack ran a hand through his hair.
"She's not gone Cloud." Zack whispered. "There is no gone, not at the moment."

Missing that was a better word in his mind. She was out there somewhere alive.
He let out a slow breath and he pulled out his phone. He sent Sephiroth a quick text update.

Didn't make it in time. She's missing.
Will be back in a little bit.

Zack snapped his cellphone closed and slipped it into his pocket.
"We'll find her Cloud. But for now we better make sure Denzel is alright."
He stood up slowly and ruffled the spikes of Cloud's hair.
Zack wrapped his arm round Cloud's shoulder and pulled him up to his side.
"She's strong, you helped make her that way."

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Embraceyourdreams

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Rufus looked at Cissnei as they walked back towards the main building.
"We're not going anywhere just yet. But I feel Yazoo is long gone so we should not bother right this moment."
He glanced to the clean up crew as they passed by. He might as well have a look and see how they were doing.

"As for the lifestream I'm going to assume a new host, Weiss tends to stand out a bit."
There had been no report of Weiss being seen, so one could only assume he had finally evicted the lifestream.
Or the entity had consumed him and moved on to a less hostile host.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next