FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:39 am

Reno offered his arm and carefully grasped hold of him and helped him manoeuvre to his feet and guided him to a crate that he could sit on and give him more access to his back - and somewhere that would be easier to stand when it came to leaving the helicopter.

Once the General was settled, Reno took up another bottle of water, carefully pouring it over the material to pry it from his back. He was glad that Sephiroth couldn't see his grimace as it gradually fell away.

Fresh needle and thread was taken up and he began to quickly work on sewing the wounds closed. "I'd like to say, for the record, I've never had someone die that I've not wanted to - and despite what you might think, I kinda like you alive. So you're not allowed to die, hear?"

It was half humorous, half sincere. He refused to let the General drop dead from his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:24 am

The cool water returned as he felt it wet the shirt and the shirt was pulled away to reveal the extent of them. Pain was pushed away just as quickly as it had been before, even as the dried blood that was removed caused the wound to bleed more. Sephiroth's gaze flickered forward and locked forward even as Reno began to work on the first wound.

"I have no intention of dying. It seems that if I do do so I will be returned to life only to be killed again, or so I have been informed."

Sephiroth's eyes flickered towards the co-pilot's seat before he glanced away once again and waited as the sharp pain continued to stabbed through his skin as the moments passed by.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 am

Reno chuckled a little more and took up a fresh pack of gauze to clean what he could so he could sew more accurately.

"That's what happens when you get yourself involved with people - they threaten to kill you if you die," he grinned. "Tseng was doing that years before now, but you know what he's like. Not the type to talk about that stuff."

It made it easier to face that things weren't looking good with Sephiroth's healing to talk about the happier things. The wounds stitched easily, the blood lessening but he dreaded to think how much of it would be pooling inside of him.

None, I hope...

"Zack'll do good by you, maybe even be good for you... And yes, that's all I'm going to say on it."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 am

Cloud awkwardly shrugged, "Fanclubs, they're well... clubs that fan over things." He decided to change the subject as he poured himself another glass. "No, you haven't met Zack. Well, you were at Healin," he wondered for a moment then looked at Kadaj. "The first time you were around, he was already dead. The second time, if you were staying with them before, you might have made contact with him, but none that I know of. I know Jenova infested herself in him, so there might have been a chance you considered him a brother, but that's over now."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:51 am

"It is irrational," however a part of him knew that not much about Zack was logical or rational. He had accepted that and still he had committed to this, and though he didn't understand it nor did he regret it. Sephiroth turned to focus his gaze back ahead as he worked on continuing the healing over his body. The needle poked through the skin again as he sat straight to ease it. The stitching would prove difficult enough with the injury against his back and spine.

Though the idea that Zack would be good for him... he had never considered it but perhaps Reno was correct. Already he was doing things he had never considered. Something had changed and still he did not understand it.

"It will last until Healin, though I am certain Rufus will not be happy to know I will be placed on recuperation for some time."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:10 am

"Depends on how they decide to do it," Reno shrugged as he tied off the last of the stitches on the larger wound and moved to the smaller. "If they put you on a booster course of mako, bed rest and twice daily Curaga then I'd give it two to four days. If they choose to go in manually, supplemented by thrice daily Curaga and morphine then you're looking at approximately two weeks."

Reno had occasion to know the medical treatments inside and out, having been in and out of the infirmaries and hospitals for too many procedures to count.

"Fortunately for you, you're concious and lucid. Lost a lot of blood but you're not going to die from it. Left it a couple of hours and you'd be on your death bed, mind, and I know I'm Tseng's blood type but I bet I'm not yours too. I'm not that lucky."

He grinned and finished the final stitch on the small wound and disposed of the needle and thread again.

"How's it coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:55 am

"Rufus will take the faster route," there was no doubt about it. He knew Rufus wanted him training the new SOLDIERs and that would not happen if he was forced on bedrest for weeks rather than a few days. The materia was lightly rolled through Sephiroth's fingers as he focused on healing the wounds as Reno finished stitching them closed which only left the bullet lodged in his shoulder.

In all likelyhood that would take a much steadier approach in order to not damage anything more however there was also the risk of the cure beginning to cause the skin to heal over the bullet.

"Unfortunately for Nero I am not an easy kill." Once the final cure was cast Sephiroth slowly went about removed the wig and began to work on the tightly held braids that held the long silver hair in place. "It's completed as far as a cure will allow. The rest will be left to Rufus' doctors and their methods."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 am

"If you un-braid your hair, you're just going to get it bloody," Reno tutted softly as he walked back to Sephiroth's front and examined the bullet wound. "If you would like me to wash up, un-braid it and then find a way to tie it back that keep it from getting dirty then I will..."

He would admit - only to himself - that getting to play with the long silver hair again would be nice, but he wasn't going to press the subject. The man had been to war - he was probably not as precious about his hair being dirty as most made him out to be.

"Tseng's flying steady so I can try to get the bullet out - but it's going to hurt and you'll be running short of adrenaline by now. Your call, Sephiroth."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 am

The green eyes settled on Reno as he came around him. "It would not be the first time it was dirty. I was in Wutai throughout the war," slowly Sephiroth turned away and then nodded. "If you have a tie then that will work. The arm should be dressed before it's taken down completely to keep it from getting into the wound."

It had been too long though, trapped within Wutai, barely even allowed outside. "Do it, I would want to give Rufus' doctors the joy of doing so," Sephiroth leaned back as he turned towards Reno. "Go ahead, it will not be any less painful later."

Sephiroth's head dropped slightly as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am

Reno took up a third bottle of water and cleaned off his hands and arms before leaning over to his bag and pulling out a fresh pack of hair ties.

"I conveniently lose mine, and Tseng conveniently packs me more," He grinned, going to Seph again. He carefully unpinned the braids and deftly undid them, his fingers running carefully through the long silken strands. He was mindful of where it went, ensuring it didn't trail anywhere near the fresh wounds, and eventually pulled it up high on Seph's head, tying it off, loosely braiding it and using a second tie to loop it up and keep it from his back and the floor.

"It's the best look but it's practical and I should think less restrictive than what I did for the wig."

He went back tot he kit and pulled out a pair of blunt-nosed tweezers, eyeing the bullet's entry. "I'm going in blind because I'm sure the last thing you want is my finger poking around inside of you," he snorted softly. They were carefully inserted and followed the bullet's trajectory, eventually lightly clicking against the bullet. He gently moved the tweezers from one side to the other to gauge the size before returning to the centre and opening the tweezers, taking a careful hold of the piece of metal and slowly pulling it out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:50 am

The hair slowly fell down his body as it returned to its normal position, finally freed of the braids before it was pulled up again. It pulled the hair tightly back before it was braided and fell back down after being folded over. The worst was almost over and there was the knowledge that it would be over soon. But still was the wonder, desperately trying to find that answer as to what Nero's goal had been.

He didn't take his life, but rather tried to pull him towards 'his realm'. Mentions of Nibelheim and starting it anew. There would not be another, not by his hands. What he sought was his redemption and even if he had to sacrifice for it he would do so.

"Continue," Sephiroth glanced forward before the sharp pain as the tweezers search for the bullet. The worst part was the removal of it as the bullet was slowly pulled back out the wound, coated in the blood. The pain was sharp and it traveled through his arm until finally it was removed and the blood began to flow.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:55 am

Tweezers and bullet were quickly dropped and another pack of gauze hastily torn open and pressed to the wound with a low growl of frustration.

"Shows how long it's been since I worked on anyone from SOLDIER, hmm?" Reno grumbled, mostly to himself, in reference to his forgetting the body would have already begun to heal around the bullet due to the high mako concentration in Sephiroth's body. "Never mind, we can work with it," he continued, his tone a little cheerier.

If he had his own way he'd have activated a fire materia and just shoved it in the bullet wound to cauterize it and be done with the palava, but he knew it wasn't something he could really do.

With a quiet, tired sigh he rubbed his forehead with the back of his wrist and with no small amount of difficulty he kept pressure on the shoulder and got a fresh needle and thread.

"Thank goodness ShinRa realised we don't have time to fuck around threading needles, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:33 am

Kadaj lightly rubbed his forehead and pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to force any memories forward and sighing as nothing surfaced yet again.

"I'm getting used to not knowing anyone or anywhere... it's confusing when teamed with my having clearly retained knowledge about objects, food and so on... but I can see it getting more and more complicated as I encounter more people who appear to know who I am, and I don't know why or how."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:31 am

"It would have been far worse to wait," Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards Reno as the work was continued. The tweezers fell to the floor with a light clang as Reno moved to stop the bleeding from his arm. It was minor compared to the other wounds but without being wrapped it could still cause a problem with as much blood as he had already lost.

Without treatment it would edge into the dangerous territory however that wasn't a concern at the moment.

Sephiroth's gaze locked forward as he waited for Reno to continue with the stitching. Slowly his attention turned over towards Zack's back. "Treatment will be quick if I know Rufus."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:38 am

"That man swings back and forth more than anyone I know," Reno said, his voice purposefully low so only Sephiroth could hear it. "Some days he gives a damn about us, other days we're just a tool for him to get what he wants. I figure he wants to do some good by the planet, especially the folk in Edge... but he was too long under his father's thumb to shake it all off so quickly."

Reno tied the final stitch and took up the gauze again to do some final cleaning up. "I keep wondering where the fat bastard is - figure he's come back like everyone else but... No one has seen him. I think Rufus is worried that when he turns up the TURKs will defect." He gave a slight shrug. "Blondie treats us better, even if he did screw up over in the past."

He stretched as he walked behind Sephiroth again, running the damp gauze up his back. "Still, ShinRa was never simple, yo."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 am

"We all were too long under his thumb, however if he were to return I do not believe that he would be too keen on my assistance." Whether it be he or Jenova in his form didn't matter. She performed under his will, and his will was for that man to suffer. For Shinra to know it was his doing, the first of those who would pay for creating him.

The stitches continued as Sephiroth glanced away from Zack's back. "I have no illusions of Rufus' care for me. His desire to keep me alive will end with my usefulness to him. He may claim to give me more freedom, but even a longer chain is still a chain. Once you swear your life to Shinra there is no turning, even within a second life."

The gauze trailed over his back as the remaining blood was cleaned from his skin. Freedom was a fantasy, and were Nibelheim to not happen, had he left as Genesis and Angeal had, he knew that his fact would be the same as Zack's. They would have hunt him down with all their power until even he could not fight it.

This was the way it would be. Born, created, trained, all for Shinra. It was his fate.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:02 am

"Preaching to the choir," Reno replied sympathetically, pulling one of the crates closer and sitting on it, dropping the gauze on the floor with the rest. "I ain't had it as bad as you, I'm not even going to pretend... but I grew up with nothing because of ShinRa, then they killed everyone I knew, then they killed most of what was human left inside of me." His eyes flicked to Tseng for a moment and he gave a small smile. "He's the only thing on this planet that makes me feel like something human is left inside of me. That last shred of love and compassion."

He ran his fingers through his hair and ruffled it with a groan. "We're all on a chain, Seph. Mine might look longer to you, but it's a few rings shorter. SOLDIER gets to be off duty... I'm on duty until the day I die."

There was a flicker of a smile as Reno pushed himself up and started clearing away the mess he had made. "ShinRa ruined all our lives long before any of us were born."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:36 am

It was certainly the truth. The experiments had begun long before he was born, before Genesis and Angeal were born. Each time it was different, but the failures that were them pushed the scientists forward to make him, the success. But they continued even after his creation. Sephiroth's mind trailed to Nero, his attempt to bring him to his realm.

There had been something with what he said, to convince him to join him. It bothered him, knowing it wasn't his life the other desired. He had placed his own life in Nero's hands to protect Zack.

Sephiroth slowly stood as his gaze locked forward and stood. "It should not take long to arrive."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:43 am

"Put your perfectly sculpted ass back on the crate before you fall over, yo," Reno scolded lightly. "I don't care how fast you can heal, blood loss is blood loss and it takes time to work itself back to good levels."

He shook his head at the typical SOLDIER behaviour to just forge on, even when there was nowhere to be going. It was admirable, if somewhat stupid at times.

"And yes, I look," he smirked, pre-empting any reaction from him. "I can appreciate without wanting - I was never part of the fanclub and don't plan to be. You're a man, like the rest of us. I try not to worship anything fundamentally flawed."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:41 am

The green eyes locked intently on Reno after the comment and he stepped towards him before he returned to the seat. Sephiroth flashed a glare in response to his comment as he rested lightly upon his arms with an effort to keep his spine straight in order to not strain the stitches nearby his spine. His gaze remained steady on Reno before he glanced away.

"There is no use of your opinion."

It wasn't as if it were something rarely head. He did not have the crowds fawning any longer but he had made his choices. It allowed for a certain amount of privacy that had become unnatural. Were they still in existence there would be no secrets, his life would be broadcast for any, especially his new found relationship with Zack.

It would be on display for the masses, but there larger things to take on. Somewhere Jenova was still out there and she could return at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:50 am

"And I thought we were getting on well," Reno pouted, snapping shut the first aid kit and sitting himself back on the crate. "I remember you hated that thing almost as much as he-who-shall-not-be-named. I threatened you with my joining it and you threatened to scalp me... to be fair, I guess the dynamics haven't really changed between us when it comes down to death threats..."

He took the bottle and what was left of the water, pouring it over his hands to be rid of any last smudged of Sephiroth's blood.

"Just be warned that Cissnei revived Zack's fanclub - but I'll have words with her about keeping certain things on the down low. She should see sense. Maybe. If not you're kind of screwed - and for once it wouldn't be me to blame."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Zack could see the signs up Healin up ahead. He frowned, even from this far away he could see the damage of Nero.
"Hey guys we're almost upon Healin. The lodge is still standing.... that's a plus I guess."
He ran his hands through his hair. There were several WRO soldiers fixing up the shattered windows.
The ground was though it would make landing near the lodge difficult.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 am

"I was with him when she decided to," that was a risk however, not so much the sheer annoyance that once again personal matters were forced into a public eye but any anonyminity he had gained from being dead would be gone. Those who knew the truth of his actions, those that knew it was he who had brought down meteor, those would be the ones who panicked.

"Then you are fortunate not to have every inch of your private life aired to the public." Even attempts to keep it silent were destroyed by those around who sought to learn everything. As soon as Zack spoke Sephiroth lifted his weapons and his gaze locked on the other, watching him.

"Rufus gave him what he desired, there would be no need to destroy it."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:26 am

"The singular perk of my job - I technically don't exist," Reno replied with a smirk, quirking an eyebrow at Zack's comment and walking to the cockpit. He leant against Tseng's pilot seat with a sigh as he looked at the collapsed ground and WRO soldiers milling around.

"Rufus is going to be in a charming mood, I'm sure. Hopefully everyone is in one piece, even if everything isn't." He glanced back at Sephiroth who he knew would likely be in just as good a mood when confronting the big boss.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand before directing Tseng to a clearing just beyond the trees above the lodge. "There'll be some climbing down, but we could be worse off..." He looked to Sephiroth and his injuries with a slight grimace. "It shouldn't take too long to walk either, if you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:50 am

Zack looked at them. "I can glide you guys down if you want? Saves time."
He looked at the mess of Healin and sighed. It would probably explain why Rufus told.
Send Nero to someone who could survive this kind of attack as opposed to saying no and suffering more losses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next