FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 am

Incorrigible, belligerent, unprofessional, there were quite a few words Sephiroth could use for Zack, however there was one thing on his mind. He needed out. Out of this house, away from Zack and his yelling. This needed to be ended, he needed to escape Zack and the influence he had on his emotions, emotions he could not understand or control. Sephiroth gave a brief sound as he walked away from Zack.

the shoes echoed across the ground as he walked forward towards the door.

No, he refused to stay there.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:58 am

Sephiroth was walking away from him. He ran a hand through his hair. He could feel the cells react to this and he growled low.
"That's right walk away!" He shouted after Seph he didn't stop him though. "This is why she'll win!"
Zack's fist hit the wall. "Your cowardice will have you destroyed."
He wasn't sure if it was the cells speaking through him or if it's how he really felt.
If Seph kept this up Zack was sure he was going to loose it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am

Cowardice...

Sephiroth did not turn back as he moved away from the house. He needed to get away from Zack, just needed time to think and that could not be done around him. Moving he headed away from the busiest part of the city, not caring that he was not supposed to be out. A sigh escaped as he moved forward. He couldn't sort these emotions, couldn't even understand them.

And Zack didn't make it any easier.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 am

Zack let out a breath after Sephiroth left the place. Leaving him alone in this place.
He moved in the room he was to share with Reno and sat on his bed.
His hands moved to his thighs to rub that cold feeling away.
"Damnit why do you have to be such a stubborn ass."

All he could do was wait till they all came back he didn't know Wutai.
Not like the rest of them. Then he frowned. They were all still in Wutai.
A country that would probably never forgive ShinRa for what it did.
The three of them outside wandering Wutai and he slapped his forehead.

"And I just let them all walk out of here... gah stupid!"
He flopped back on to the bed. Tseng could blend in.
Reno could pass for a tourist easy enough on first glance.
But Seph even disguised Zack couldn't help but be worried.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 am

Tseng frowned as he kept walking, still talking in Wutainese to the child. "That is no way to talk about your parents, boy. It's hardly respectful." Even though he spent most of his life in Midgar he was still strict about family respect and honor.

He walked a while further and sighed, turning to face the boy who was definitely still following him. "Look if I give you 50gil will you leave me alone? I do not need a guide."

Yazoo finally found the kitchen and looked through the cupboards for a glass and a pitcher. Filling the jug up he smiled at the thought of Kadaj returning to him and knew, just knew Mother would accept him back now that he'd paid the price for disobeying her.

Walking back down the hall swiftly he nudged open the door since his hands were full. "Kadaj, I've brought you some water." He said, walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Reno muttered very quiet curses under his breath as he looked around and tried to gain his bearings. He sighed quietly and did a neat 180 and began to walk in the direction he had come, an eyebrow raising as he spotted an unnaturally tall (for a Wutain) man with caramel brown hair.

"This place will kill me either way," he grumbled to himself, breaking into a run and skidding in front of him with a grin that did not reach his eyes. "Hey you, what you doing out? Though you said you were jet-lagged, dude. C'mon, lets grab a drink and then you can help me figure out where to get a map because I have no idea where I'm going."

He flung his arm around Seph's shoulders and turned him back towards the house. "Seriously, what the fuck?" he muttered to him. "It's bad enough I have no idea where Tseng is without having to launch a one-man manhunt for you as well."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 pm

He looked down at himself, baffled as to why he had been in bed fully clothed. It at least presented him with the opportunity to walk out if he could get his body to obey him for long enough to get out of the little room.

He pondered on the knowledge that he had nowhere to go - not that he knew of in any case. That was something that was beginning to concern him more now that he had the time to think; he didn't know much at all.

He knew how to talk, that was apparent, which meant that whatever had happened to him had not taken away the majority of his cognitive thinking (seeing as he had no memory, something had been taken).

He had managed to get to his feet when the teenager came back with the water. He offered a brief smile and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Thank you," he said appreciatively. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name earlier?"
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 NPCWutaiBoy

The teenager blinked when he was told that was not how he was supposed to address his parents.
He raised a brow this man must have been from that generation.
"Alright I get ya." he nodded then he did a double take when Tseng offered him 50gil.
"Ya that would be awesome, but I have ta do something ta pay ya back."

[figured the kid might be handy in case they need a hasty exit >.>]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 pm

"Get your hand off me."

The glare was shot towards the redhead that had so lightly touched him. "Zack."

It was the only explanation that was needed or so he hoped. If he had stayed he would have had an urge to strangle the other SOLDIER. It had seemed to build over the time and his insistence that there would be a them. There were things in the way and everything only left him confused.

These human emotions would be the death of him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 pm

"Just be lucky I figured jumping on your back frat style was both too young for me and likely to get me on my back faster than I can blink," he snorted with some humour. He patted Seph lightly on the back and gently nudged him forwards, contemplating how to deal with the "Zack" situation.

"Okay, look," he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I don't claim to understand everything you've been through, or anything that you feel - so I can only tell you my own experience."

He led him to a bench under one of the trees and clambered onto it, sitting on the back. "The company killed my family to get to me. I was assigned to Tseng for my training... and I hated him with every fibre of my being for what he represented. I was completely alone, I had no idea what to do with myself now I was surrounded by people who didn't like me - heck, most of them hated me because they thought I had to be 'special' for the company to go out of their way like that to get me."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Tseng was the only one who believed in me, let down his guard and became my friend. I wouldn't have gotten though that first year without him, and even now I don't think I'd be able to do what I do if he wasn't here. It took me a while to realise that my feelings for him had changed, grown into something else... and it threatened to tear us apart because he didn't want to know. And then Wutai..."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Look, long story short it's been ten years of hell pretended that what happened didn't happen, and didn't mean anything... when it meant everything to us both. Pretending I didn't love him, and that he didn't feel the same way, nearly killed us both. Literally."

He shook his head and gave a small smile. "Don't do what we did - don't wait. If you know how he feels for you, and you feel the same way... do something about it. Knowing that someone loves you that much makes you stronger, it gives you a reason to fight. Right now you both need that - you need each other. You just need to talk rationally about it instead of exploding at each other when you can't control the pent up feelings. That's if you're anything like Tseng and I."

He grinned and slipped from the bench turning towards the house. "That man has broken more of my bones than fifteen years of this job... funny how a punch to the face can mean 'I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:18 am

Once again, someone his relationship did not affect was poking into personal business. He almost wished for the days when the company was too afraid to even speak with him. There was a slight sound of annoyance, already tested by the friendly seeming pat on the back and light nudge. It was starting out like a story of someone who was searching for pity. There was no visible reaction however.

And then there it was, the point of this little lecture. He was right, he didn't understand it.

"This is a pointless discussion. In a war there is no time to focus on such things."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 am

"We're in the equivalent of a cease fire - right now is the best time to sort these things. You don't know what's going to happen to you, or him, and if something does and you've pushed him away because you're too scared to face that you actually feel something for someone... then you won't forgive yourself."

Reno gave an exasperated sigh and rubbed his forehead. "The whole point of me telling you all that is... You're not the only one to go through crap. Yeah, your crap heap is a bit higher and stinks more than most others but you have to stop wallowing in it and put it behind you. You can't change the past. You can't change who you are - all you can do is hold on to the people who care about you and use your past, and their love, to make you a better person now - because you can't do it alone, and you can't do it while all you can see is your mistakes."

He took a few steps towards the house and then turned back. "I only give a crap about this because Zack is my friend, and I don't want him going through what I did. Not to mention that if you're all broody and in your head then you're no good to the rest of us. As much as I hate to admit it... we need you. So stop sulking and talk to him if you won't talk to anyone else. No one can go through life alone."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 am

"And if Jenova uses his emotions for me as a means to bring me back to her? Or such emotions stop me from doing what I must in order to keep this planet from being destroyed. This is why you are such a hassle. Reno, you do not think through to what the end result could be. There is far more at risk here than human emotions."

The Turk was already pushing his luck. If something happened to Zack... no, he couldn't think about that. He could not use SOLDIER to keep him safe, not when he could be a threat. Zack was the enemy and at the end, emotions or not, he would keep his promise. He would kill the young man rather than allow him to do the unforgivable. This was the decision, and he would do just as Zack had promised he would do to protect him. Before she took him away.

Sephiroth walked forward towards the house, moving past Reno without a word. No, he didn't understand. He couldn't possibly understand.

So easy for them... they did not have the fate of this planet hanging over their heads. "Reno, tell me, if it came down to it would you be able to kill Tseng rather than allow him to do the unforgivable? Would you kill him before he could destroy this planet and himself?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 am

"Yes."

The answer was simple to say, though it was not as easy to give. He fell into step besides Seph with a quiet sigh.

"Jenova can twist the mind and use the body, but she cannot take your soul. I pulled him back from her once because there is somewhere inside a person that she cannot touch. If I couldn't bring him back and those were the stakes... I would rather kill her tool than let his soul forever be in torment. In the end we all are born of the planet and return to it... Some sooner than they ought to."

Reno ran his fingers through his hair - this was always the hardest type of conversation, one he'd had with Rude before on one of his rare talking nights after they'd had a few drinks. Would he be able to follow code if Tseng went rogue?

"And before you ask - yes, he would do the same and I would understand."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 am

He would have to kill Zack rather than let that happen. Reno hadn't seen him, he hadn't heard that taunting tone when he had been forced to fight him. But in the end nothing could be forgotten. They knew what had happened, how they felt, just as he knew he had threatened Rufus and he remembered the look on Zack's face when Rufus' cure had attacked him.

Could he even trust himself enough to let go and allow himself to care about Zack?

It was dangerous, could be too dangerous. She already had a deep hold on Zack, she could use that. He had no doubt that they would battle again, and that was why it could not be more. He could not allow himself to feel.

Sephiroth walked ahead, not bother to look back. "It cannot be."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 am

Reno shook his head at the futility of it all and decided not to press the matter. "Look, will you stay back at the house while I look for Tseng? I know it's not comfortable for the two of you but right now you need to take a deep breath and just put up with it. I shouldn't be gone long but I really don't need a new excuse for Rufus to threaten to shoot me, ok?"

He paused and looked around him. "Everything is so different from last time... I have no idea where he is and considering where we are... that's usually not a good sign."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 am

"I will," Sephiroth continued to walk forward without much of a word. The door was opened and his shoes echoed across the floor of the house. The shoes were removed and Sephiroth took to the couch, arms crossed. For now he was trapped here, and he could only hope Zack had learned something from the first time around. Even now he was on edge and more so after Reno's little lecture.

No, he was wrong. It wasn't as easy as all that.

There were so many details that couldn't be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:23 am

Zack heard the door open and then close from the sound of the footsteps he knew Seph was back.
He didn't know what to do at that moment, to run out and shout at him for being stupid or try to be civil.
Zack moved to the bedroom door, there was no reason to be all angsty teenager about this.
But he was sulking he knew he was, when he walked out into the hallway.

Zack stood there and looked to where Seph sat. He didn't move though, he couldn't trust himself to not blow up.
"S-Seph...?" He looked to the side. "Welcome back." He didn't even want to make eye contact right now.
He was still hurting. He couldn't force this on Seph. But this would be so hard for him even more now.
No matter how much they both seemed to feel the same way. But Seph was just as stubborn as a mule.

It was stupid acting like this kicked puppy, he understood Seph's reasoning behind this, but he didn't want that.
He still couldn't move though he just stood there letting silence oh so awkward silence filter between them.
"I'm sorry okay!" It just came out. "I'm messed up right now I admit that and I'll try to behave."
He looked down. "Did you need me to get you anything? A drink, water or something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 am

Reno practically face-palmed. "You two need to sit down and talk like adults instead of blowing up at each other. Explain to each other why you feel the way you do about things between you and bloody well figure out what to do about it instead of... whatever you call this."

He walked out again, muttering about how much of a headache they were, and head in a different direction, mentally crossing his fingers that he would walk into Tseng and that he had merely (for the first time in his life) lost track of time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am

They were alone once again, and after that outburst it was moments of awkward silence. "Sit down Zack."

He was acting like he had been whipped, and that was something unusual. Shoulders moved as Sephiroth turned back towards him for a moment. Finally a breath escaped for a moment as he motioned to Zack, a motion to start talking. He would listen to him, try to sort this out, but he couldn't weaken. He needed this to end, those emotions so strong, never leaving him for one second in peace.

It ate at him even now.

He couldn't control it and that Sephiroth was uncomfortable with. He hated that it was something he had no control over the emotion that left him battered.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:05 am

Zack moved up to the couch and sat down. He was completely confused. It was awkward.
Normally if two people liked each other said two people would at least try to make something work.
But they weren't just two people really, they were two reincarnated mako enhanced men from the ShinRa military.
When Sephiroth made the motion for him to start talking he blinked and swallowed hard.

"I feel sorry for you Seph, never having love growing up. Not having someone hold you."
He tried to pick his words carefully so not to insult. "So I'm sorry for yelling but I got mad."
Zack ran his hand through his hair. "When you hide any emotion it consumes you, if you don't let it out."
his hands dropped to his lap. "My anger consumed me, but I wanted to try for an us. But I understand if you don't."

Zack wasn't to sure what else to say. "It just hurts. It really hurts. If it doesn't work out then I won't annoy you again."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 am

Love? Was that something he had even missed until her? He had gone to save her, his mother, searched desperately for the promised land, someplace without the pain. Their goal had been the same, but no longer. They were strong emotions, ones he did not understand, barely comprehended. Pity was unheard of. He was not pitied by anyone, the enemy of the world.

The emotion was still there, not understood, not even comprehended, but burning deep inside. It left him irritated, each part of this an unknown. Sephiroth turned back towards Zack as a breath escaped.

It hurt...

That confused him, especially understanding the pain. He felt the pain, it consumed him even now. He could no longer control anything, could not understand it even. "Knowing that she could use us both, knowing the risk, you still choose this?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 am

Zack nodded his head to the question. "I do, I know this might not end good for me."
His hand gripped the edge of the seat. "But if I can die at least with us giving it a shot."
He let out a shaky breath. "It'll be alright. I wouldn't have any regrets."
Zack smiled a little at Seph. "Besides you promised you'd stop me if it got bad."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 pm

And even with all stacked against them he still wanted this. It confused him even more and slowly Sephiroth stood. He needed to sort this out, logic told him not to even consider it but there was a pull that frustrated him. Everything could be controlled before but he was not the same, not any longer. This was dangerous however. She could use their relationship against them. She could twist it and place her claws back into him.

And he no longer knew if he could kill Zack if it came to it.

Slowly a breath escaped as Sephiroth took a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Sephiroth was silent and he found himself looking down. He didn't know what else to say really.
"Seph are you okay?" He asked slightly worried.
When Sephiroth took a step forward, he wasn't sure what to expect.
He just remained silent and looked up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next