FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:26 am

Reno chuckled and took a mouthful of spaghetti, glad that his own tasted fine and so what was on Seph's plate couldn't be a problem either. "The last thing I want to be doing is accidentally poisoning you, so of course I was going to worry until after the first bite."

He settled a little more and got comfortable, twirling the spaghetti around his fork and wondering if he should have cut it in half so it wasn't such an ordeal trying to find the end of it all.

"That sort of thing doesn't bother me as a conversation point, so don't think I'll lose my appetite or anything. It's one of those things that you come to accept is a part of the world. There's nothing that can be done to stop war, not now in any case. One day, maybe. Probably long after we're both gone." He gave a slight frown. "Now it's turned from bloody to morbid... I'm doing well so far, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:47 am

"If it goes and does that I'll be out of a job and if you do manage to poison me it will be a shock. Certain people have hypothesized that Shinra makes their army with an iron stomach."

Sephiroth cut the noodles, more out of habit than anything else, as he ate them. To him it tasted wonderful, but that may have been more that it had not been frozen a matter of minutes ago. He wasn't going to tell Reno the possibilities of that being the case. It was a strain to remain polite about his table manners when he hadn't eaten since breakfast, a practice he had picked up long ago and had been nagged about previously.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 am

"I guess we're lucky that I don't plan to test that out," he laughed. "I think I prefer you alive, I've not had you dead to compare it with but I'm getting a feeling that it would be a lot more one sided."

If Seph's table manners were lacking, Reno didn't notice. He might have eaten with Cerys, but a few chicken nuggets and baked beans weren't going to sustain him (and she refused anything else) and the pasta was being defiant. A large ball of spaghetti was now on his his fork and he decided that, to hell with it, it was all going in his mouth. It wasn't until it was all in that he realised that he hadn't left much room for his teeth, let alone the ability to chew.

He tried to untangle what was in his mouth in order for some of it to slide down with as little chewing as possible, his fingers lightly drumming on the arm of the sofa. Spitting it out was the best option but he really wasn't going to do that with company. Instead, as eye watering as it was, he would struggle through.... or choke. So far he was okay, though.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:10 am

Sephiroth raised an eyebrow at the slight trouble Reno seemed to be having with eating and shook his head light, the long silver hair shifting with the moment. "

"Perhaps try cutting it next time?"

He knew the dangers of spaghetti too well, though that wasn't the reason it had been banned between the children on base. No, it was because that spaghetti lent itself too well to food wars and that was not something the soldiers like to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:19 am

Reno finally managed to swallow the last of it and gave a sheepish smile. "Yeah, that would be the logical thing to do," he admitted, rubbing his throat a little and taking a mouthful from his glass to make sure everything was going down properly. "It's amazing how I tell Cerys to cut her food, and chew it... and I try to swallow something the size of a fist."

He nodded towards the kitchen. "If you want more when you're done there's another couple of helpings left, and no I won't mind if you want both - I know what appetites can be like. Though if you're a dessert person I think I have an assortment of ice-cream and cake."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 am

"It's fine unless you do it in front of her, then you'll never live it down."

His own food was cut, a sign of the meticulous manner that had been only strengthened by the order of the military. Sephiroth leaned back as he watched Reno for a moment and lifted an eyebrow at the mention of dessert. For now though there was not even a thought of sex as he would have been content to hold Reno for the rest of the evening.

It was peaceful, and right now that was what he needed in order to just relax before he was forced to return to his life.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 am

"This is true," he chuckled, taking a more reasonable sized bite this time. "And don't look so surprised that I have dessert foods - firstly, I have a young kid. Secondly... well, even men sometimes like to sit down with a carton of ice-cream."

He gave a grin and polished off his plate with a content sigh. "That hit the spot, even if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 pm

"I never had the use of such things. Periodically on base they would purchase sweets for the children but I never saw the need. My father was a scientist and to him desserts were of no actual use to the body and so no such use for them."

Sephiroth tilted his head back as he stretched slightly. It was not exactly a need to be healthy, though greasy food was limited. It put on weight and when in the military the food was chosen on how many of the necessary nutrients they could garner from it. Quality was greater than quantity, as long as they were kept on their feet. He was military, though his children had lost much of that precision he had once insisted on. Or perhaps it was a desire not to carry the military strictness into his home life though his mind rebelled against it.

"It was very good," the plate was moved to the side, though in his mind it was excellent, especially considering how long it had been since something homemade.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:20 pm

"No... use..?" Reno looked completely thrown by the thought of someone never enjoying the occasional sugar rush. "You have to be the first person I've met to not succumb to something sweet and sugary when you're in a really bad mood. Seriously does wonders... then again, I guess a lot of things rubbed off on me after living with Jess."

He took both plates with a smile. "I'll send the chef your compliments," he joked, pausing to kiss him lightly before taking them into the kitchen to pile with the rest of the dishes to do later. He returned to the living room and flopped onto the sofa next to Seph with a happy sigh. "I'm glad you enjoyed it - spur of the moment cooking doesn't always go so well. Though no hair fires yet."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:38 pm

"The military decided my diet long ago and I did deviate slightly but not that much."

The kiss was short and when Reno returned he leaned forward and pressed a brief kiss to Reno's lips. "Why don't I give the chef the compliments right now," another short kiss was pressed against his lips. Even this was an addiction, just being nearby him. It would prove difficult to keep this hidden especially when this need to be nearby him did not abate.

It was always present, always there. Sephiroth did not know even how much it would grow.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Reno leant into the kiss, pulling him back for a longer one. "The chef could stand to hear more compliments," he purred, pulling him even closer and kissing him again.

He couldn't get enough of the feel of Seph's lips on his, their bodies pressed together. Sex wasn't even on his mind - he was quite happy to curl up on the sofa and kiss him all evening. There was an intimacy to it that even sex couldn't compare to - the gentle touches, the lingering kisses until they needed to pause for breath.

He knew their time together would be all too brief, that he needed to go back to his sons and their life across town. For now, though, Sephiroth was his and he planned to enjoy every second they had together.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 pm

The kisses were returned and bodies pressed together as fingers roamed over Reno's arm. It was just a moment of touching and stroking, fingers moving and kisses meeting, gentle, almost loving in its intimacy and for right now this was good, all he wanted. Sephiroth paused in order to take a breath and rested his forehead against Reno's, one arm wrapped around his waist.

"I should have some time before they start calling," he lowered his head and pressed a short kiss to his lips before he pulled away and reached up and traced the back of his hand over Reno's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Reno smiled and chuckled softly. "I guess it's to be expected, they haven't really had to share you with anyone since you left active duty. Still, we can make the most of whatever time we have."

He almost expected the phone to ring the moment he had said it, and looked around the room as though something would leap out at them and stop their time together. He broke into a grin as neither happened. "Well, looks like that hasn't jinxed anything yet, so to be sure..."

He leant in and kissed Seph again, laying back on the sofa and pulling Seph on top of him. He couldn't remember the last time he made out with someone on the sofa like that and he was enjoying the thought of doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Sephiroth shifted his body in order to moved fully over Reno. His lips found Reno's once again and let one hand rest against his hip, the other hand rested beside Reno's head as lips moved together. Repeated kisses were pressed to Reno's lips as Sephiroth shifted and his hair fell around him, shadowing them. Lightly his fingers ran over Reno's hip as each kiss drew him more into it.

He could forget about what would have to happen, forget about what he would be facing when he went home. There was just this and the taste of Reno's kisses.

It had been so long since any serious intimacy. Soft touches moved over Reno's bed, having no desire to bring it to the point of sex, just this, the kisses.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Reno ran his fingers through Seph's hair and gently pulled him in deeper, his other hand trailing down his back and resting on his ass for a moment before moving back up to his waist, holding him close.

His mind was empty of everything but that moment as it happened, of the feel of Seph against him. "I don't think I will ever tire of this," he murmured into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 pm

"Good," the hand reached from beside Reno's head to bury into his hair. Fingers tangled through it and bodies pressed firmly together. Sephiroth's tongue slid over Reno's bottom lip, tracing along it. It slid upwards and traced the line between his lips, rubbing against it.

Sephiroth drew back slightly and nipped at the corner of Reno's lips before he pressed a brief kiss to it, his mouth sliding back to take them fully once again, tongue exploring the skin and then sliding slightly between them.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 am

Reno willingly parted his lips and lightly flicked his tongue against Seph's before sliding it further along his tongue. He couldn't help but think about what an odd thing it was to do, in general, and yet somehow it still felt so good that it overrode the bizarre nature of things.

Eventually he pulled back a little, panting softly. "I'd forgotten how intense this can be," he chuckled, kissing him lightly. He would have said he felt 16 again but he had a feeling that saying it would put mental pictures of his sons in Seph's head, and that would have been a mighty mood killer.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 am

Sephiroth's tongue brushed back against it, the wet muscles moving against each other until Reno pulled back away. The green eyes locked on Reno and stared at him for a passing moment as fingers brushed over his hip. A short kiss was pressed back and a hint of a smile appeared. "It has... been a while," he finally said as fingers brushed through Reno's hair.

Moving slight he grasped Reno's chin and tilted his face towards him. It had been a very long time since he had kissed someone, really kissed them, aside from the passion of sex. With Reno it was different than it had been in years.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:57 am

Reno smiled and brushed Seph's hair back lightly. "Please tell me I'm the only one overcome with the urge to say entirely nauseating clichéd things?" He joked. "I guess I'm not very good at what to say in these situations. Actually, I don't think I've ever been in quite this situation..."

He was struggling with how he felt like he could burst with things he didn't need to blurt out, something he was discovering that he was very good at. He'd done it the night before... and the way things were that evening it wasn't as though he needed to do it again, but it also felt as if he couldn't hold it all in.

At the same time he wasn't exactly sure what all those things were. Just that he was feeling them, and they were taking over him.

"I'm glad you came back," he settled on finally.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:23 am

"No you are not," and Sephiroth knew it was uncommon for him. He was a military man. He did not say those sorts of things. The long silver hair was pushed back over his shoulders and remained in place for the moment. "I did not bother with relationships. In the army they were not worth it, and before..."

Sephiroth just shook his head. "With a father who would probably use male lovers for his experiments it was not something that was suggested. So I had flings, one night stands, anything that did not require my family knowing of it."

It was an unusual feeling as emotions normally did not factor into it but neither did anything besides sex. "I am glad I came here," Sephiroth leaned down and pressed into a brief kiss.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 am

Reno winced a little at the mental pictures. "At least my dad just tried to kill anyone I was interested in. Sadly, that's literal... one guy... Lets just say that the bones mended but our relationship didn't."

He paused, an article he had read flashing across his mind. "Wait... your father... Fuck, I think he is who I'm thinking he is. Not that he looks like you, at all... but there aren't many scientists out there who openly admit to doing human testing - with permissions and signed forms and calling it "therapy"." He glanced to one side as he tried to piece the memories and thoughts into a coherent mass, the look of surprise clear. "My dad tried to sign me up. He..." He gave a soft amused snort. "What are the odds of that?"

He shook his head and pulled Seph into another kiss. "Don't worry, I'm not about to run screaming. Your father can try to dissect my brain, but I have a feeling I move a little faster than him and have a reason to live."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:50 am

"You'll find that I am not as easily damaged as many men and even if he was still alive I would not leave that easily." Sephiroth pulled slightly away as the realization seemed to dawn on Reno. Of course...

"Now you know why I cannot simply make this public. Yazoo and Loz are minor compared to him," Sephiroth leaned back as he glanced towards Reno. "His methods are unsuccessful but painful. His legendary success rate is due to the inability of most to deal with the pain. It would be easier to live a lie than face that and the failures usually result in irreversible damage."

A sigh softly escaped as he glanced back. "Reno you are fortunate to escape that..." he paused at the lips that pressed against his own. "Just do not cross him. He was the one that got me the placement within Shinra's military though I am sure he had ulterior motives as nothing else worked."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:03 am

Reno chuckled softly. "I'm not about to march around to his place of work, announce that I'm in a slightly complicated relationship with his son - which yes, includes sex - and tell him that he just has to get over it." He cupped Seph's cheek lightly, his thumb brushing over his cheek bone. "Not unless I'm armed and have permission to kill him, then I'd do the first part just to spite him because deep down I am a dark, twisted little soul."

He sat up a little more, Seph now straddling his lap, his arms slipping around his waist to make sure he didn't lose balance (even if he knew it was unlikely to happen). "Besides... if he hadn't of forced you to join the military then you wouldn't have been in that bar, you wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't have that uniform at home waiting to be defiled." He grinned and guided his face down and kissed him softly. "It'll be okay - I can be discreet, no matter what the red hair says about me."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 am

Sephiroth pulled Reno close as he returned the kiss, relieved that he had not thought to ask how he knew specifics on the experiments. He didn't want to have to tell him but he wouldn't lie. One arm wrapped around his waist and held him against his body. "Really... I thought red heads were supposed to make life far more interesting."

Sephiroth leaned forward and nuzzled lightly against Reno's neck. Fingers brushed lightly over Reno's spine, trailing across the fabric of his shirt. "I think killing him would do the world a favor. You have no idea what he's truly like."

Tilting his head Sephiroth rested his forehead against Reno's.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 am

Reno didn't ask in part because he didn't want to think about what things a father could do to their son after coming out - he'd gone through enough at the hands of his own father and thinking of someone doing anything to Seph... it made him angry. As such, it was better not to ask those questions - mentally or otherwise.

"Oh we certainly make life more interesting - we just don't kiss and tell. Our reputation is purely word of mouth from people whose lives we've helped spice up."

He kissed him softly before resting his forehead against Seph's again. "Don't tempt me," he said, his voice joking though in his heart he meant it with all seriousness. "Some people can only manage one good thing in their lives and then spend the rest of it making the world miserable. His only good thing was you." He paused and pulled a slight face. "No, there is no way to make that less cheesy without making it less true at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next