FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking Advantage [M] (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Taking Advantage [M] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Advantage [M] (Closed)   Taking Advantage [M] (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 am

Zack felt Seph's lips pressing against his own as the kiss was returned. He was glad for it.
Sephiroth's fingers in his hair as they kissed. Zack continued to kiss him back.
His tongue rolling round Seph's slowly, leisurely enjoying the taste.

Slowly pulling back he looked down at Seph. The reality was that he was supposed to train Denzel today.
"I'm going to have to go find Denzel soon." He didn't want to leave Seph so quickly. "You'll be okay while I'm gone right?"
Gingerly his hand moved over Seph's chest touching the skin, trying to memorize the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Taking Advantage [M] (Closed)   Taking Advantage [M] (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 am

"Go. I have managed to care for myself many years before you were here to do so," Sephiroth shifted away as the back of his hand graced over Zack's cheek before he moved to raise himself up into a sitting position. His body was still weak however it would pass. He was certain of it.

"See to the boy, he appeared rather upset during that meeting."

He looked up towards Zack and leaned against the head board, motioning to him to go. "Do not worry yourself so much."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Taking Advantage [M] (Closed)   Taking Advantage [M] (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Zack slipped from the bed and he picked up his clothes.
He pulled on the jeans and top. Moving to the bed once changed.
Leaning down he let his lips move over Seph's, before he stood up.
"I'll be back as soon as it's sorted."
Walking to the door he grabbed the buster sword as he left.
Zack could feel that he would probably end up training Denzel again.
There was a deadline and the teen needed to be distracted at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Taking Advantage [M] (Closed)   Taking Advantage [M] (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:35 am

The lips pressed back against Zack's for a moment before he pulled back. "Zack, do not concern yourself. I am not completely incapacitated yet."

For the moment the pain was at least lessened after the distraction of Zack's body, and he could push himself up, the strength in his body having increased, the weariness having edged away. Sephiroth closed his hand, the fingers curled as he tested the strength of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Advantage [M] (Closed)   Taking Advantage [M] (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Advantage [M] (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3