FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Sephiroth knew he had been harsh, perhaps far more than need be, however he could not let his friend fall. "Genesis," he snapped as he looked down upon him. The red head seemed so certain, when had he last been so certain of anything? He knew, it was back when Jenova enveloped his every thought, but now he knew that was a lie. She was no loving mother, there was no promised land. She was nothing more than a manipulator and he refused to bend to her will.

"It is fiction, a story, nothing more. It determines no one's lives. The only thing that should guide you is your own desire, not some book written for only enjoyment."

He could not allow this fantasy of Genesis' to continue, not when Jenova was there and he believed some lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:11 pm

{It's color coding time! My main color right now as long as Chaos-Vinny is in control is going to be green, when it's Vincent fighting back in his mind though, it'll be my normal orange =)}

Chaos heard the sound of Vincent's phone ringing loudly in his ears. He gazed down at the light up screen, it was that damned Wutaian ninja, obviously trying to get a hold of her dear, beloved Vincent. It was all a useless failure, after all, Vincent was in his control now.

"Dammit. Yuffie, stop... just keep yourself safe."

The other side of Vincent was fighting back, the good side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 pm

It went to voicemail. Voicemail! I knew that Chaos or Vincent or whoever was there, so they were just ignoring me! That annoyed me and, as I waited the for beep, I growled under my breath. When I heard the beep, I started my annoyed rant. "Listen, Vincent Valentine or Chaos... Whatever your last name is, I know you're there so answer the gawd-damn phone! If you don't answer, I'll hunt you down and shove my shuriken so far up your ass that a spike ends up sticking out of your skull! You got that?!" I hung up then, giving the demon who was probably controlling Vincent at this very moment a chance to think about the threat and weigh his options. If he was smart, he'd call back, because I wasn't kidding about what I said. I refused to be ignored, especially by an arrogant demon with an anger issue.
((Perhaps it was the wrong tiem of the month for Yuffie to call XD))
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Genesis was dangerously close to snapping, Loveless was all he needed, it was his life, his religion. "No, no, no," he yelled his eyes shut tight wanting desperately to block out those words. All he wanted was to block out Sephiroth's words, but he knew that that was going to be impossible, this was entire life and the fact that every part of it was just a lie, that was something Genesis could not come to terms with. The goddess had made Genesis feel perfect, made him feel chosen, and now Sephiroth wanted that feeling to just be over?

"No, it can't be, she chose me. She loves me, she told that I'm destined for something great. It can't be a lie, it can't, it just can't. It's not possible."

Genesis continued to clutch at the book that he held in his hand, to hold on to everything that he saw as truth.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:39 am

All he could do was watch the desperation that Genesis seemed to be under. He could not allow his friend to fall under the sway of Jenova, not when he understood everything that would mean for him. A gloved hand reached out and fingers moved to seize the book away from Genesis' hands. If Angeal had not returned he would be forced to make Genesis see reason.

The green eyes locked on him for a long moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 am

>Sorry about the wait. The last week has been... interesting.<

“Mother,” the young man intones; a mild uncertainty reflected in his simple soft utterance of the word.

Her head faintly tilts to the left as a soft smile demurely lifts the corners of her flushed lips; her left arm sliding upward to wrap across her torso as her right moves in tandem to cusp her left elbow and her luxurious hair undulates in the caress of an unseen breeze.

“Well,” she begins in a low maternal utterance. “I can empathize that our engagement in the corridors prior may have been a slight deal uncomfortable... given the temperament of my company.”

She exhales with a downward glance and closes her eyes.

“However,” she states as her vision returns to level with her three sons. “I do ask that you refrain from begrudging your new siblings. They are, at best, young, in a sense, and have yet to attain your particular perspective regarding circumstance.”

Her right hand yields its grasp upon her opposing elbow and her arms gently descend to her sides and she stands for several prolonged moments in silent contemplation before leisurely walking toward her three sons.

“You are apprehensive?” she inquires, namely towards Kadaj before stopping in front of him and teasing his bangs upward and behind his ear in a surprisingly classy manner. “You have such pretty eyes; it is a shame to hide them my handsome young man.”

She beamingly reaches outward her left and right, grasping Loz and Yazoo gently by the arms before gently drawing the three into her embrace; her cells dancing in elation as they deeply awaken within her three silver haired men in lieu of the first stage of her gift. Her grip tightens upon them as she presses closer and indulges herself in the maternal moment, hopefully clarifying her approachability.

Various notes of light dance across the recesses of her conscious; her awareness alights while registering the departure of her various younglings from the premises.

“Do as you must,” she mentally acknowledges the regrets of her Raven child. “When his training has concluded, I do insist that you introduce me to my grandson. I would like to congratulate him, as well as yourself, for the fruits of your efforts.”

She relinquishes her embrace before taking a quick step backward to arms length while awaiting their responses.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Zack saw Denzel get the hit as he dodged he resisted trying to physically check up on him to see he was okay. It was confirmed when Denzel stood up ready for another try.

"Two shots."

Zack fired one round and waited a few seconds later moving the trajectory of the gun a couple of inches up and fired the second shot.

'When he's ready I promise I'll bring him to meet you.' He commented mentally to Jenova.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm

The staff was brought up and one of the bullets hit it hard. Denzel gripped it as he felt the impact and he managed to just miss the second as it struck his body. The pain blossomed slightly as he took a breath. He couldn't give up, not with what was in front of him. He had to try harder, anything to become stronger. Blue eyes flickered up towards Zack and he gave a nod.

Denzel knew he couldn't give up, not now, not ever. This was what he wanted and he already knew it wouldn't be easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

He had done it. Hojo had finally done it. Extracting traits from a summon materia and transferring them into the protomateria, the evil genius had managed to alter the key to controlling Chaos so that it didn't have to be inside Valentine's chest in order to work! Now he could just equip it to himself as if it were a normal summon materia and he'd have control over the demon. He did so almost straight away, not caring for any side effects. "Come here, Chaos. Come to Junon, where I am, and I shall give you your orders." He let out an evil cackle, knowing that he could possibly be even more powdrful than Jenova with Chaos as his puppet.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 am

Zack saw Denzel's nod and he fired off another two rounds of the rubber bullets.
He waited for Denzel to move then fired off five straight in a row.
He knew eventually Denzel would get it, he just had to force him to get it faster.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 am

This time Denzel was ready for the two shots and dove to the side as they moved past him. He gave a sigh of relief, glad that they didn't hit him this time. If many more hit he was sure he would be nursing bruises, or at least would of had he still been normal. He hadn't been expecting the five that came his way and the staff was brought up again. Three of them he barely managed to avoid, the fourth was blocked by the staff, and the fifth clipped his hip.

He had to get this, he could as long as he tried. No matter how many times he was hit it was better than the actual bullets. He would make it into SOLDIER.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 am

Zack pulled the next clip out, he looked to Denzel and nodded. He was getting it.
It didn't take too long, whatever Hojo had done to the kid, it had amplified the speed of learning to those with just mako coursing through them.

Zack fired two shots flicking the release in the magazine, before it hit the floor the next magazine had been slammed into the gun and five more shots fired.
The discarded magazine bouncing on the floor as the bullets traveled towards Denzel.

The kids was doing better than he expected. Much better. Perhaps Rufus was right and one day would be enough to drum the basics into Denzel after all.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:44 am

Denzel had started to expect the bullets that were shot towards him. The staff was brought forward and the two bullets were intersected, his mind had shot from thinking about each movement to instinct. It had changed so much in the past few days, his mind running, not even sure what had changed, what made his power jump in what felt like leaps and bounds.

Before Denzel even knew what was happening he had dropped into a crouch to avoid two of the shots. The third grazed his cheek and he felt the slight pain from it before he jerked away and the fourth missed, the fifth slammed hard against his fingers across the staff.

Harder, he had to push harder.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 am

Zack smiled. "You're doing good kiddo... keep it up!"

Zack then fired one shot waited two seconds fired two more shots. Waited four seconds then fired three more, then a second later fired the last shot of the magazine round.

He moved to the weapons rack grabbing four more magazine clips. The next stage of this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 am

Finally a smile broke over his features as Denzel prepared himself for the next volley of shots. The fact that he was getting praise for this excited him, made him more certain that he was doing well. Movements seemed to come easier as long as he remembered not to think about them. His body knew better than his mind did. The staff intersected the first one, the second hit his shoulder and the third was dodged. Denzel had managed to take a breath before the last one hit the edge of his staff.

Denzel took in a deep breath as the blue eyes locked on Zack and saw four more come out. There was a brief thought about how badly bruised he would be before he actually managed to not get hit.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 am

Zack hit a few buttons on the wall and discarded the used up magazine clip and replaced it.
He poured Denzel a cup of water before handing it to him to drink.
In truth Denzel was helping him without realizing it. It had been so long since Zack had used firearms he was out of touch with it to a degree.

"Okay this part is going to hurt I apologize in advance for it."

There was a whirling noise and from each corner in the room wall turrets were activated. Zack had set their power level right down to below stun to match the rubber bullets he had been using.

"These guys have unlimited ammo. I think you've done well so far, but now it's time for all your senses to kick in. I can only fire twelve rounds these guys I've set it up for twenty two rounds and they'll be alternating this teaches you to trust your senses and have eyes in the back of your head. So take a moment, they also move and can fire from lower or higher ranges. So take a breath, drink the water and let me know when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 am

"Thank you, Sir." Tseng said and nodded to Rufus before glancing at the unusually quiet Reno. "Do what you wish, clean up or don't. Though I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us when I suggest that you do shower and change before wandering the halls."

He nodded once more to Rufus, glancing down at Dark Nation. "Keep up the good work, boy." He said, refraining from patting him on the head before he turned and walked off to look for where his own room would be and the shower that lay within.

Pulling out his PHS he eyed it for a moment before dialing what he knew was Sephiroth's old PHS number, hoping the former General still had that phone on him and hadn't acquired a new one. He needed to speak to him about this wing issue he had.. and about Zack and what he witnessed in Jenova's base.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 am

Denzel took the water thankfully and gulped it down. He barely had enough time to focus on the fact that the bullets had not really caused much more than the initial pain. They should've caused some sort of mark but there was nothing.

"Real bullets hurt more," Denzel said as he gulped the rest of the water down. He didn't want to have to deal with a battle like in Junon again, unable to avoid the bullets. He turned and eyed the turrets for a passing moment. Zack was right, this was going to hurt a lot, and he would be lucky to avoid even half of them.

He took a deep breath and put the glass down. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 am

"Awesome." Zack patted Denzel on the back and he walked back to his mark. "I'll stand down and let these guys handle it, then when I think you're ready I'll be that moving shooter."

Zack walked up to the wall and he hit the button to start the turrets up. There was a whirling as the first on in the far right hand corner started to fire several straight lined shots in Denzel's direction.

The Turret in the front left corner whirled before it rolled down the wall a couple of feet then fired it's collective shots out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 am

Sephiroth quickly turned his attention away from Genesis as he heard the PHS ring. Reaching down he removed it from his coat and turned it on. "This is Sephiroth," he said, having not bothered to check who it was. Having kept the same number it could be a multitude of people who had known his old number from during his ShinRa days.

His gaze flickered towards Genesis as he kept his attention on him. He was not going to allow him out of his site, not when his old friend was rambling on about Jenova being the goddess in his obsession that he swore to be true.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 am

The only warning Denzel got was the sound of the turret moving. He heard the sound of the firing and just let his body do what it needed to. He couldn't think about it, just had to do it. The staff was brought up and the shots hit it, the effort edged his footing backwards. With the sound of the other turret Denzel turned and managed to jump out of the way as the shots moved across.

One skinned his arm and the pain blossomed before Denzel turned and listened, waiting for the next sound. He had to focus, he couldn't let himself falter. Not when he had to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:17 am

Tseng was glad to hear he had the right number when he found the room with his name on the door. "Sephiroth," he said as he opened the door and set his katana down on the bed. "We need to talk about a few things, it's nothing terribly private but the fewer ears the better." He waited for the General to respond, checking to make sure his little bathroom had everything he needed for his wash, and that there was another suit for him to change into in his closet.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 am

As Tseng spoke Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards Genesis for a moment. There had been only a brief dialogue with the TURK leader however it seemed he trusted him at least enough to report something to him.

"Only Genesis is nearby me at the moment," Sephiroth answered as his focus shifted back to the phone call. The need for fewer to listen in brought old instincts forward once again. Whatever Tseng had to say he would focus on completely.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 am

Zack stood back watching Denzel arms crossed. His eyes watching each movement and twitch of muscle in the teens body's.
He nodded seeing Denzel move the staff to block the first round of shots from the turret and mostly get out of the way of the second.
There was an echoed whirling noise and Zack watched the other two turrets come to life focusing on Denzel.
They fired the same shots at the same time from opposite sides of the room, Denzel right in the crossfire.

Zack had to force himself to stay put to not move to help.
It was the hardest thing ever. His mind turning over the previous events.
Tifa would have to be contacted soon. Zack wanted to confirm with her that it was true what Cloud said that they never officially adopted Denzel. Because if was going to keep putting the kid in harms way for his training Tifa would need to be consulted.
The only problem was the lock down on this floor.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 am

The sound was the only warning and Denzel turned towards one before he jumped back though not fast enough. Some crashed upon the staff however many slammed against his shoulder and sent Denzel skidding back. He rolled his shoulder as he tried to ease out the pain and took a deep breath. This was harder, but he would get it, he had to get it.

He couldn't think about it, just had to act, but letting go was hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next