A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Just glaring at his younger brother Loz downed his drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Kadaj supposed it was his turn. "I have never been in a jail cell," he said with a roll of his eyes. Not a subtle dig at all...nope...

Reno took a deep breath and grabbed another shot, not really wanting to explain that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Tseng looked at Reno and almost, almost blushed, quickly taking his drink and avoiding anyone else's eye contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Taking two shots, what questions they qwere for he doesnt remember, being fired off as fast as theynwere, but he wasnst as toasted as the others.

"I have never tried to take over or destroy the world.

Staring at Rufus, " You sent it to kill me, what was i supposed to do die? And i will not appologize to any of Jenovas children for stoppong them from destroyingnthe planet."

Hebstarts edging away as more perverse sexual secretsstart being revealed.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Rufus took a drink shooting Cloud a glare.
"He was a very good guard dog. Do you know how hard they are to replace? He was created specifically for me."
He looked round the room then smirked.
"I have never needed the use of a long over sized pointed weapon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Zack took a drink for the materia one. He had been curious.
Obviously the buster sword attached to his back made it hard not to drink to Rufus's one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Loz ignored the jail cell one, and the weapon one. All he ever needed was his two fists and duelhound.

"I've never, have you ever... Insulted Mother"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Zack took a shot shrugging it off.
He'd done it after he thought Seph was dead and was lugging Cloud around Gaia.
He had cursed that alien woman out so many times he had lost count.

Zack could see Rufus taking a drink as well.
There were bound to be others in the room drinking to that too.
Who hadn't cursed her out or used her name in vain.

[sorry can't think of another I never]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Perhaps it would've been safer not to follow Cloud. Denzel was now certain of it as one drink was drained at sleeping with a red head. He was able to skip over the incest questions easily, he had never thought of his parents in that way ever and the idea disturbed him, and had never thought of Marlene sexually (or her friends much to their complaint). He was clear of those and at Zack's question he debated and finally drank.

Arguments counted, right?

With the question about one night stands he drank and gave Cloud a nervous look. It seemed that all the secrets her tried to keep were being spilled and he didn't even have to say anything. Fortunately he was able to skip over the phone sex questions just because of the specifics.

No, instead he had been caught by his commander, who had just laughed it off and ruffled his hair before telling him that there were many that would be willing to fill that need. With Loz's question a drink, Yazoo's question there was another drink, and then with followed by Kadaj's.

"What? Me and a few of the guys got captured on a mission..." And the story would not have gotten any better if he continued. Jailbait had turned from a whispered name to what most people had begun calling him.

Another drink was taken at Loz's. Yes, he had insulted her more than once on the way back to the bar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 pm

"Oh I got an awesome one! I have never, have you ever had light colored hair."
Zack winked at Cloud grinning widely.
Him, Genesis, Reno, Tseng and Denzel were safe from that one.
Heaven forbid if Denzel drank anymore he was worried the teen would collapse in a pile.

He did see the glared Rufus gave him. Zack couldn't help it he wanted to see the president of ShinRa plastered.
There was a first time for everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Sephiroth did not bother to keep track of the times he had drank, once certainly for sleeping with a redhead and his gaze flickered towards Zack as he hid a smirk as he drank. There had been many other times that his own desk had been used. "Well that explains certain stains."

With Loz's he was drinking again at the question, he had done paperwork more times than he cared to remember though didn't drink for the next question. Technically he had no siblings. With Zack's he drank again and shot him a look and drank again for the question about one night stands and joined with many of the others hoping he did not have to drink for each, well he had never been recorded so far on that account.

He took another drink at the materia one though did not say a word and another at having beat up a girl. Annoyed another was drank as soon as Cloud asked his question, several more with Rufus' and Loz's, and the final one with Zack's.

"I have never had sex with my superior."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Genesis groaned as he glared at Reno once again and took a drink for both Kadaj and Reno's question.

He laughed when Loz mentioned never having casual sex and took another shot. "Well I'm obviously drinking to that one," he said glancing at both Sephiroth and Reno with a smirk.

He glanced at Reno again and growled before taking another drink. The things he had done in the past with Angeal.

He bit his lip at Tseng's question and took a drink, praying to the goddess that no one was going to ask him why he had been involved in incest.

Then he took another shot for Loz's question about materia, and then let out a large groan at Cloud's and drank.

Then lastly he heard Sephiroth's and drank, shooting an angry glare at him.

He sighed, "I have never, have you ever had a drunk sexual encounter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Shaking his head at all the shots being taken to the sex questions, he is forced to take several himself.

One for the beating up a girl, if Jenova counted, one for insulting her, if beating her counted.

One for the sword comment, one for the hair, and one for the jail time.

Lightly buzzed, he adds to the drunken merriment.

" I have never beaten up Reno." then takes a shot.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 am

Reno gave Seph a roll of the eyes and took a shot at his question - it was clear enough that he certainly had. He then took another for Gen's question and one for Cloud's.

"Mentally, I beat myself up every day," he chortled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:54 am

Tseng snorted at Cloud's question and took a shot for his and Genesis' one as well. "He deserved it." He said and smirked at Reno.

Yazoo chuckled wickedly, eyeing Reno as he took a shot and looked at Genesis. "Incest, really?" He chuckled. "I have never.. used a summon materia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 am

Reno stuck his tongue out at Tseng before taking a shot for Yaz's question. "Tseng, no one ever surpasses their sensei... So since you're the best TURK, that makes me the second best - and therefore the only one ever worth kicking around. That and you kick my ass just because you enjoy how worked up I get after a good fight..."

Kadaj gathered a glass and drained it, thinking of the destruction it had caused and could have caused if left to run rampant. "I liked that summon..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 am

Sephiroth took another glass and drank it quickly. He was pretty certain that the other former members of SOLDIER would be drinking as well. Slowly he eyed the others, present, silently weighing how drunk they lightly were.

Despite the shake of Cloud's head Denzel kept his mouth clamped shut. He wasn't even going to say anything, even though his head spun and he could feel the heat traveling through his skin. He knew he had already had way too much but he wasn't passed out yet. Reluctantly he took a drink at the question about drunken sex. He knew he was probably going to be in deep after all this was over. Mentally he tried to prepare himself for the talk and a grounding for life.

Absentmindedly he stared at the drink, moving it slightly, unaware of what he was doing even. "I've never... um..." what was he going to say? He couldn't even think straight. "I've never fucked a girl."

It would be a marvel if he even remembered this five minutes from then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 am

Tseng snorted softly at Denzel's question and just sat back, not touching his drink.

Yazoo yawned, plotting more questions that would get Loz and Kadaj drunk.. payback for dragging him into this silly game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 am

Reno said nothing as Tseng didn't drink - it didn't surprise him that he'd always known he was gay. Himself, on the other hand... the shot glass was at his lips again, his head already getting to the point where it wouldn't take too many more to have him ever so slightly drunk.

Kadaj looked at his shot glass and said nothing - no, no women for him either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:59 am

Looking at Denzel, he takes his shot glass and taps him on the forehead, patiently waiting for him to fallnover.

As for the question, he never had time, he was too busy fighting.

Looking around, " What? I was too busy training and fighting, just never seemed to matter."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 am

There were probably only a couple of shots in amongst the questions. The summon materia definitely.

Zack looked at all of them. "Are you guy serious? None of you..." He grabbed his shot glass and downed it back.

He would of thought at least a couple of them would have.
"Cloud you really need tap Tifa. If you don't I will." He pointed at him.
It was definitely the alcohol speaking for him now.
"I have never destroyed public property in Midgar or Edge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 am

Genesis glanced over at Yazoo when he heard him question his bout with incest, he heaved a sigh. "Fine then. But this doesn't leave this room. When I was younger... my father used to sexually abuse me, went on until I came to ShinRa." He said and then looked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 am

Yazoo blinked. "Sorry I asked.." he sighed and rolled his eyes at Zack, taking a shot.

Tseng avoided the looks he was getting as he quickly downed a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:09 am

Denzel collapsed onto one of the chairs as he stared down at the floor. He was not going to be able to ever look Cloud in the face after all that. About half his secrets were out, and it wasn't like he could humiliate himself any further. He really didn't care about the destruction of property, really, who even knew about the fire hydrant? Right now he just wanted to crawl into a hole and die, or at least not drink any more until his head stopped spinning.

Another drink was taken at Zack's question. Sephiroth raised an eyebrow but showed no other reaction to Genesis' statement. It was something of distant past, and past was something he did not dwell on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:11 am

Taking a shot, happybit only one per question and not per instance.

Taking a turn, "I have never been experimented on by Hojo."

Downs another shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   

Back to top Go down

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: General AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: