A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Loz only shrugged and drained his first drink at Tseng's statement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Yazoo just glares sulkily, still refusing to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Reno watched Yazoo with a smirk. "If you don't drink then you'll be forced to take two shots - and trust me, we have ways to make you drink," he purred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Leaning over Loz whispered something in Yazoo's ear, so no one else can hear. something that would entice him to join

(play along, drink and let them get drunk, easier to kill people when they cannot fight back)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Yazoo growled and glared at Reno. "I am not playing!" He blinked at Loz and frowned.. quickly taking his drink.

Tseng just shook his head, he was staying out of this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Zack looked into his glass trying to think of something to add to the game.
"I have never... um... I have never had issues that made me go head to head with Cloud! Cause he's awesome!"
Zack looked over and he could already see Rufus pouring him self a second and third shot.
"Guess he's still mad about his dog."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Reno pouted a little. "I loved that hound... He was the most adorable thing when he was happy," he sighed.

Kadaj gave a slight twitch at that name, taking a shot and glaring at Zack. "Some day Mother will make him pay..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Tseng smirked, he'd not actually ever faced Cloud in battle, it was always Reno he sent in to deal with the group.

Yazoo thought for a moment then frowned. "Damnit." He muttered, taking a drink. "Fine," he smirked at Reno. "I've never crashed a helicopter. And before you comment I merely shot at it, you were the one to crash it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 pm

"May Mother smite him, and soon" Loz replyed as he downed the drink to Zack's question.

When Yazoo asked all he could do was snicker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Reno gave a slight shrug. "Dangers of the job, yo," he chuckled, the shot gone quickly. "And it's not as many as people think either!"

Kadaj gave a soft snort, not believing that for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Zack looked at Tseng.
"Hey Tseng.... that helicopter on the way to Modeoheim. I could have sworn you were flying that."
He looked to the drink in front of Tseng then at the Turk expectantly.
"So drink up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Tseng frowned then glared at Zack. "How in Ifrit's name did you remember that?! Besides that was anti-aircraft that hit us, not my fault." He growled and took his shots, avoiding Reno's gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:30 pm

"So Mr. by the books fucked up he?" Loz had to laugh thinking about this new information.

"I have never, ever had a one night stand." he smirked at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 pm

"Two shots for trying to lie and getting caught out," Reno tutted with a smirk, shaking his head in feigned shock. "And all this time you've ridden my ass for crashing a couple and you're just as guilty!"

He looked to Loz and grumbled, leaning over to the bar and grabbing a shot. "Seriously? You've never had casual sex? That actually surprises me, yo."

"I'm sure that's not the only reason he rode it," Kadaj muttered, rolling his eyes, getting bored now. He paused when he heard Loz's proposition, sighing quietly as he collected a shot glass and drained it.

Last edited by Reno on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Zack laughed. "So long as we don't have to have a shot for how many we've had then I think I'll be okay."
Picking up the glass he downed the shot with ease.

He looked to the side even seeing Rufus take a drink. He saw the glare directed at the rest of them.
"Not a word."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Tseng sighed and muttered something under his breath, taking a drink.

Yazoo paled. "We don't have to drink for each one... do we?" He mumbled, glancing around as he took a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 pm

"If we had to drink for each one I knew at least two of us would die from liver failure before we finished," Reno laughed, looking to Zack and sticking his tongue out at him.

He stretched and looked around the room. "I have never, have you ever... Had such steamy phone sex that the operator recorded it and then released it on CD as a masturbatory aid?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Loz just staired at everyone, he could not believe that he somehow caused everyone to drink in one question. Really??

At Reno's question Loz just gave him a blank stare. "well we know your phone sex is not worth it apperently" not that Loz had ever had phone sex before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Yazoo just snickered at Loz. "Nice one, brother."

Tseng eyed his drink thoughtfully then shook his head. "Nothing that bad, no. So, I have never," he smirked wickedly. "Been involved in incest."

Yazoo downed his drink quickly without looking at anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Zack frowned seeing Reno stick his tongue out at him. Then the question came.
He saw no one moving to take a drink. But he did and downed the contents.

"Yeah I was young and Angeal had me working 24/7 I needed some kinda relief. They just never mentioned the recording part."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Reno smirked. "No, mine was so good it got novelised and then made into a major motion picture."

He looked to Tseng and grinned. "Didn't it, dear?" He looked to Loz. "And before you try to pull something - no, it was never released on CD." He blew a kiss to Zack who he knew he's kind of set that one up for.

He looked at Tseng again for his question, a slight grimace as he thought about his options - or lack thereof.

Kadaj gave a yawn and grabbed a shot glass thoughtfully. "Technically we are extensions of Sephiroth's spirit, so it counts as masturbation rather than incest. We are the same person, not literal brothers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Staring straight into Reno's eyes he said, "legistic being that the motion picture will of had a soundtrack there for had a CD. So drink Bitch"

Loz grabbed for his drink then stopped at Kadaj's explanings, "true enough, Brother." He said then leaned over and kissed Yazoo's cheek. because he could.

"I've never, have you ever.... used materia durring sex"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Reno looked at Loz and gave a hint of a smirk. "Ok, I'll give you that but I'll only take 1 shot as it wasn't the actual conversation released onto CD."

He took the shot and then groaned as he heard the question, leaning over and grabbing a second shot. "You make it sound like that's not what it's for, yo!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Tseng took a quick drink, not looking at Reno. "No comment on either of those."

Yazoo remained quiet for now, just watching the table then smirked. "I've never beaten up a girl."

Last edited by Tseng on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Reno leant over and kissed Tseng on the cheek. "Watch it, you're almost blushing," he teased gently.

He had to contemplate Yazoo's question though... slowly taking a shot with a frown. "You know, I'm going to say yes because I don't remember..."

Kadaj smirked and took the shot. "The blonde deserved it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   

Back to top Go down

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: General AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: