A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:05 am

Loz had had it. It always ruffled him that Yazoo was used for sex to bring others into their faith. Yazoo was the closest to him, in almost every way. They trained, showered, ate and studied together. the others would join them from time to time, but most often it was Loz and the brother closest to his age. Yazoo just had this way with people where Loz did not. He spoke with actions and fighting.

Loz wanted to leave the building, escaping from the noises that he sometimes heard when Yazoo did not shut the door properly. they had locks, but none of the brothers used them to often as there was not really any point. besides then could break down the doors if they wanted (not that Loz had done that in the past.... really... the door just fell off...)

As he was leaving he saw a raven-haired male fallowing Seph in the direction of Seph's office. He knew he should watch the front of their church, but something was calling to him. Shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath Loz tried to listen in. Brother-Pope was always saying that his emotions were the cloud that stopped him from hearing mother, if only Loz would learn to be calm he would hear mother better. So he was trying, trying as hard as he could.... The park flashed in his minds eyes, another raven-haired male with out a shirt who seemed to be practicing martial arts. Yes! this had to be a sign from Mother!

After a quick think Loz grabbed a bag and stuffed it with a few items he thought he might need for this venture. After that he was swiftly on his way to the park. He was going to get this one, Mother help him, he wanted to please Mother and Brother-pope on his own, to bring someone all alone.

Once in the park it took no time to see the long-haired male. Loz decided to watch for a bit, and study, trying to find the best way to interact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:05 am

Tseng was aware he was being watched as he moved fluidly though the steps of his little dance, but he didn't stop. He was used to getting the odd person stopping to watch him for awhile, people were in awe of the art and liked to think they could do it too, the fools.

He closed his eyes and breathed deep as he took the next few steps and movements, his qi was definitely being settled with the dance this time but there was something niggling in the back of his mind, something was keeping that edge there and wasn't about to let go of it's hold.

After a while longer he sighed and gave up, obviously it wasn't leaving. He paused and sighed, turning back to the bench to gather his things and slip his shirt back on, doing up the buttons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:15 am

Genesis' tongue tasted the iron taste of blood and that was when finally he began to hear the soft motherly voice in his ear. Welcome back, Genesis, my son. Genesis purred, "Take me brother, I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:18 am

As the black-haired man finished and started to move towards his things Loz stepped out, "Finished so soon?" he called out, "you were only about two thirds though" Yes he knew that movement and though some of the flow was a bit different then the formation he was use to, he could still tell. He did have knowledge of many forms of marital arts, he was second best at them with in their Brotherhood and was always willing to learn a new style.

He smiled and kept walking towards the stranger, keeping an eye and studying the male's body. there was a lot one could learn from a body, the arts he preferred to use, how much tone verses strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:11 am

Tseng looked over at the one who spoke to him, this was new.. his on lookers rarely ever spoke and never to him personally. He shrugged lightly as he sat down on the bench to put on his shoes and socks. "It wasn't working well for me today, I will try something else again later." He looked down at his shoes to lace them up, ignore the silver haired man.

Silver, he thought, I must be wary about this one. He'd heard the stories about the silver brothers, rumours really.. kidnapped, forced slavery, that kind of thing. Tseng kept his focus on his shoes while he did them up, wondering what this one wanted of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:23 am

Kadaj's lips parted, his tongue darting out to meet Denzel's, just as hungry for the kiss. Being pinned to the door only served to make him more excited, his hips pressing against his love's and revealing his arousal to him.

Praise to you, Mother, for giving him to me...

His arms snaked around Denzel's waist pulling him closer so their bodies were flush against each other, the heat of their bodies a torment to him as he wished for Denzel to rip his clothes from him so he could feel their skin pressed together. A whimper of need sounded in the back of his throat, his hands going to Denzel's pants and flicking open the button.

He needed him, he needed him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:27 am

"How about a real challenge?" Loz took up a fighting stance where he stood. He was well away from anything getting in the way of a little spare match, but close enough in hopes of enticing this one into a bit of a match. If he played his cards right... he hoped this one knew a wide fighting style, so that their little 'area' would be too small. Maybe invite him back to their personal dojo for a good match. Yes, that sounded like a good plan.

shifting his weight into another style he readied himself. Common, take the bait he thought. trying to catch the other before his shoe was good adn tied. people could be strange and use the simplest thing as an excuse to get out of something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 am

Yazoo smirked. "With pleasure, brother." He purred and moved his hands to finish stripping Genesis of all his clothes. Reaching over to his bedside drawers he opened one and pulled out the lube, handing it to him. "I trust you know what to do with this." Not that he needed it really, but better safe than sorry later. He didn't want to be limping around when he was meditating in pray or hunting for more prey later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 am

Tseng looked up with a frown, studying the stranger with a careful eye. He knows his positioning well. He thought before speaking. "Why would I want to spar with you? And who even said I was a fighter, I just like the flow of Qigong to relax my mind." A little white lie to be sure, but he wanted to test this one.. see if her was serious about what he was getting himself into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:18 am

His pants slid open and Denzel's lips moved from Kadaj's lips to his neck, fingers pushing the shirt, trying to get it off. He wanted to feel him, taste him, and he pulled the shirt off before reaching up and stripping his own jacket off. The v-neck t-shirt came next and Denzel pressed his body back against Kadaj's. His body felt like it was on fire, his muscles tensing as he felt the hands so close.

His own hands reached for Kadaj's pants and began to undo the belt, working them open. He needed him, needed to be touching him. He was going to do this and it felt right that it was with Kadaj.

"Fuck... I need you so bad 'daj," he murmured as he leaned forward and kissed him again, able to taste him. It would never become boring, not when it always drove him so insane. Slowly he pulled the pants down his hips, his fingers against the bare skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:33 am

Kadaj pressed into his touch with a moan, his own hand tugging off Denzel's pants and reaching for him too, his hand running over the familiar soft skin. He kissed back as he nudged his shoes and pants off, managing to even tug his socks off, his hands never leaving Denzel's body.

His fingers traced over his love's skin before reaching for the chest of drawers next to the door, snagging the handle and pulling it open, retrieving a tube of lube he remembered he tossed in there the previous day when he was cleaning out his bedside unit.

"I want you to take me," he breathed into the kiss, pulling Denzel closer still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:55 am

Genesis smirked. "Of course I do." He smirked as he slipped the lube into his hand, he moved a finger up Yazoo's ass, purring as he did so and began to slowly stretch. "Mmm. How's that feel?" Not that he didn't already know the answer to that one, of course Yazoo was enjoying it. After all, Genesis knew exactly what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:01 am

Denzel felt his face turn red at the idea, his cock hardening even more at just the thought of claiming Kadaj, burying his cock deep inside him. Hands fumbled slightly after the initial shock wore off and slowly his movements moved. He could feel their cocks come in contact and it sent a jolt through his body, the pleasure spiking through his body.

Slowly his fingers closed around the lube as he pressed his body firmly against Kadaj's. He needed him so badly, his body screaming for him. Reaching down he stroked Kadaj and rubbed his cock against the other's. Lube in his hand he finally popped off the top and smeared some over his fingers. How often had he done this to himself? Stretched himself why he stroked himself to his release, hips arched as he imagined Kadaj, touching and stroking him.

One finger pressed against the tight muscles of his ass, sliding it into Kadaj's body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:10 am

Kadaj gave a moan as Denzel's finger slid inside of him, burying his face in the crook of his neck and pressing against him a little more than before. It hadn't hurt at all, and was much easier than he thought it would be.

"Don't stop," he purred softly, nipping at his clavicle. He needed more and was impatient for it, ready to beg to feel more of Denzel inside of him if that was what it took.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 am

It felt so good and his cock throbbed at the thought that soon, very soon, he would be buried in that tight heat that clenched at his finger. He wanted to be in him, needed to be, but he had to wait. The second finger slid slowly in and they curled slightly. Denzel wasn't sure how long he would even be able to take being buried in him for long. Just the feel of it around his fingers left him nearly shivering in need.

The third finger slid in and the fingers stretched slightly as he pressed his body against Kadaj, kissing him briefly at first before trailing the touch down his body. The kisses pressed slowly further down and his cock twitched as his fingers moved, repeating the scissoring

If he hadn't been worried about cumming before burying himself in Kadaj's body he would have been tempted to taste him, to bring that tempting cock into his mouth until he was able to taste what was purely Kadaj. But he couldn't now, not when Kadaj's body was tempting him. He pressed his kisses to Kadaj's abdomen, nipping lightly at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 am

Loz snorted, "I'll call your bluff." he said, "you do train. From your body I'd say a mix of different types. Strong but not to toned, easy to hide what you are capable of doing." A cocky smirk played across the shorter haired male's face knowing he was right. It did not matter how blank the other male kept his face if there was one thing Loz knew other then Mother's teaching, it was fighting.

"Mostly you use a weapon... I'd say Kenjutsu." Ok so there were a few other branches that were out there but the way the male kept everything hidden lead Loz to believe he would subscribe more to the old teaching of the samurai warriors. There was something under that cool exterior that Loz, as a fighter, wanted to know. If he could turn this one it would be through fighting. The more fighters Mother had on her side the better.

Last edited by Loz on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 am

Yazoo arched up into the touches and groaned in pleasure. "Yesss.." he hissed happily, "oh brother that's good. I need you in me, now." He purred, wrapping his legs around Gen's waist tightly.

It had been awhile since Yazoo was last given permission to do this, usually he just seduced his prey and converted them over to Mother's love, once the spell was under effect he handed them over to Seph without even having actual sex with them.. not that any of his brothers really knew that. Well, he had a feeling Sephiroth kinda guessed at it, but he'd never told anyone and he never will. Now, with this one who still kept his mind, Yazoo was definitely looking forward to some mind blowing sex.. it didn't even matter that Genesis was very good looking as well, though that was very appreciated by the silver haired youth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 am

Tseng frowned a little, wondering how this one could read him so easily. Most people underestimated him and it was to their own disadvantage they did so, but this one... Weren't the brothers rumoured to have strange powers or something? He thought then shook his head.

"Very well, if you think you can keep up." He finally decided and took off his shoes and socks again, leaving his shirt on for now, but it was easier to move with his feet being restrained.

He took a deep breath and settled into a ready stance, defensive yet poised to strike. Loz was right, this one really did know how to fight, and he was about to prove it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 am

There was a nod from Sephiroth and almost a kind look as he motioned Zack towards his office. Sitting down at it his eyes leveled onto Zack. "What type of employment are you seeking?"

He had not placed those fliers out however it seemed that Mother had called this boy to him in order to serve him. "It's alright, you can tell me," he said, his voice soft as he placed a hand on Zack's arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Zack sat down, he set the plastic bag down by the edge of the seat.
He was hesitant, he had too much of a short attention span to be an alter boy and he was always moving.

"Well I'm not to sure yet. Bodyguard perhaps. I've done that sort of stuff before."
He looked to Sephiroth's hand on his arm. It drove a tingle down his spine and he inwardly shuddered.
There was something oddly hypnotic about this whole atmosphere.
He could get mentally lost in a place like this, in the presence of this church's leader.

He wondered for a moment if this was one of those cult groups his mother warned him about.
That hid in the big city to gather members before moving to the middle of nowhere.
Then making everyone commit mass suicide.

Zack shook his head. he didn't need that mental paranoia. It felt safe here.
But there was a scent of something else in the air, something addictive.
"If you don't have anything it's okay. I've taken up too much of your time already."
He was nervous suddenly and when he got nervous he wanted to bolt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:15 am

"Then perhaps you would desire to learn the body you would be guarding."

He would not displease Mother and allow this man to escape. No, she had sent him to him and he would most certainly not displease her. "it seems I do not even have your name," Sephiroth leaned back as his gaze remained locked on Zack for a long moment.

"If you are interested of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 am

Just like that. No questions asked on his previous employment. Nothing.
It sounded like he was being offered a job after all.
"Um sure." He replied in the question to who he would be guarding.

Holding his hand out for Sephiroth to shake.
"Zack. Pleasure to meet you sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:02 am

A cocky grunt escaped Loz as the other took up position. Oh how men could be lured, but the raven haired male was not caught yet, that would take a bit more work. Loz knew he had his work cut out for him. someone disciplined in battle and fighting knew to be wary of others, Loz had his methods though.

With out a word Loz shot into the attack. He wanted to wait, lure the other even more, but patients were not with Loz on this day. Instead he took the first move, the first attack. Loz was not planning on using his full strength against the other male, but he could show off his speed. Many underestimated how fast the big brute could move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 am

Tseng watched the other man carefully and moved to block the instant he began his attack. He's fast. He frowned in thought, he'd thought he could move pretty swiftly himself when it came down to it, but this one.. he was faster and the muscles hinted at how strong he really was. This could be an interesting fight. He mused then took a breath to clear his thoughts as he shoved the other away and launched a few attacks of his own in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:32 am

The two spared. Both giving blows to the other. There was no real force in the fighting, though a few bruises could turn up.

Loz had used a wider style for the small area. making the space seem to small for the fight. He was not sure if it would work to trick the other, but one could hope, if Mother was watching Loz hoped her blessing would help bring the other male back to his place.

After about 40 min of fighting Loz backed off, wiping the sweat from his brow, "Gotta hand it to yah, you know your moves well." It was a big compliment coming from the brute, not that the other would know. Yes Loz had a good size of the other male, but he still got a few surprises with the styles of fighting and the fluidity that the shorter male changed into them.

He was pretty sure he gave the other a few shocks as well, at least he hoped so. "This park is too small for a proper spar." he frowned in complaint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next