A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 am

"I believe that," he murmured, turning Denzel's face back and pressing their lips together again, wanting to feel his warmth and life against him. It was taking all his control not to slide into Denzel's lap and pin him to the tree with the full force of his need for him. A kiss would have to suffice, and even has his arm curled around the teen's waist and pulled him closer he believed that the kiss would be enough.

Eventually he pulled back, blushing as he gently released his hold on Denzel, looking down and away, not wanting to see that Denzel was disappointed in him not being able to resist. "I'm sorry," he apologised, unable to keep a mild purr from his voice. "I just... Can't help but love kissing you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 am

Yazoo smirked at Genesis. "Come with me," he purred, stepping back away from him. "If you truly desire more from me." He held out his hand for the red head to take.

He knew he was taking a risk here by letting his prey free to run, but he was pretty sure this one was solely in it for the sex, which Yaz would give him.. and convert him back into Mother's loving arms again while he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 am

Genesis followed Yazoo. "Hn. Right away," he purred, taking Yazoo's hand. "Of course, who wouldn't looking at you." He purred.

Genesis knew he was being incredibly stupid, he knew that seeing Sephiroth there could have easily mean that these silver haired people were not to be trusted, but he couldn't help it he wanted more from this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 am

Denzel willingly kissed him back, lips pressed together as his tongue slid against Kadaj's. Fingers slid against the silver hair as he felt the arm around him, pulling him close. He loved his taste, loved everything about Kadaj, but Cloud wouldn't understand. He couldn't let Cloud ever stop this from happening, not when it felt so perfect.

A mild groan escaped as soon as Kadaj drew away and Denzel leaned back against the tree. "I want to do more to you," he whispered as his fingers brushed through the silver hair. "You're so beautiful," Denzel smiled as he watched him closely. It didn't matter to him that Kadaj had lost control, if it was just about his reputation he would have yelled it from the rooftops but he still lived under Cloud's roof and he wasn't certain the WRO would approve of it as well. It wasn't that he was that different, no, they wouldn't mind that, they would just question his priorities.

Between the WRO and Kadaj who would he choose? The answer was obvious.

"'Daj, I really like kissing you too, and stuff..."

It was more than that, bigger than anything. All he ever wanted to do was protect Kadaj from the cruelties of the world. He wanted to keep him safe and spend all his waking hours with him, was that really so evil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 am

Yazoo wrapped his fingers around Genesis' hand with a seductive smile. "Then follow me, you won't regret it." He purred as he led the red head through another set of doors, different to the ones Seph used, and upstairs to where his chamber was.

"You know my brother." He said as they walked down the hallway, curiosity getting the better of him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 am

Genesis looked down as he saw Yazoo's fingers wrapping around his hand, he was just so much like Sephiroth. "I don't think regretting it would be possible." He said as he looked into Yazoo's eyes.

"Brother? Right - Seph. Yes... once upon a time, Seph and I were best friends, we were in SOLDIER together... we were pretty much inseperable." He smiled, "You know you remind me of him... I used to have the biggest crush on Seph, sort of pathetic really."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 am

Yazoo nodded as he walked into his room and closed the door behind Gen. "I see, brother hardly talks about those years. It is not our place to question our leader, only to follow his and Mother's orders."

He guided Genesis over towards his large bed, slipping off his long black cloak as he sat down on the edge and tugging Gen closer to him. "Take me," he purred. "And I'll show you pleasure you never imagined possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 am

Genesis smirked, allowing Yazoo to pull him closer. He ran his hand through the long silver hair, and then began to nip at Yazoo's neck. Goddess, he even tastes like Seph. He thought to himself, before climbing down onto the bed - pinning Yazoo down, and pealing off the black outfit that the remnant was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 am

Kadaj lightly kissed him again before nuzzling into his neck. His hand trailed over Denzel's thigh, his eyes closed as he inhaled the scent of his skin, losing himself in being with him all over again.

They weren't completely innocent with one another - it had moved beyond hand holding and kissing several weeks before, stolen moments in the gardens but it had never progressed beyond foreplay and Kadaj longed for that more than anything. To be inside Denzel, to feel Denzel inside of him... he wanted both, to claim him, or be claimed, the world be damned... Mother be damned (for a short while, after which he would thank Her for giving Denzel to him, of course).

Kadaj smiled, realising that he had lapsed into silence, and Denzel was worried that it meant he didn't want him in the same way. He brushed his lips up to Denzel's ear. "Then take me," he whispered with a purr. "I want you, Denzel, and I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 am

Yazoo arched under Genesis, tilting his head back with a soft moan as he let the other man's hands wander over his clothes and skin. "Mmm yes." He purred and secretly he bit his tongue hard enough to bleed before pulling Gen up into another passionate kiss.

Generally the transfer of his blood with Mother's cells was enough to put them under her control and therefore Seph's control as well, but sometimes.. very rarely mind you, it took a little more than a taste of his blood. He wasn't sure about this one but he wasn't about to stop kissing him, it felt too good to stop and he was sure this one was rather good in the sack to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Zack stopped outside the building looking at the address then to the paper slip that had been snuck into his hand.
"I'm probably a bit old for this job, but oh well worth a shot."
He jumped up and down on the spot to motivate himself.
Zack just had to fake he was interested in this religion... that he knew absolutely nothing about.

Pushing the door open he still had his bag of fruit he'd picked up from the market.
The address was on his walk home so it was no skin off his back to pop his head in.
He just didn't hold a resume or any references, at that point in time.
This was more or less just a check out the place, see if he could work here.

"Hello? Anyone home?" He asked stepping past the threshold.
The plastic bag of fruit rustling as he stepped further inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Denzel's heart pounded at even the suggestion of it. Kadaj was just so beautiful, and he meant so much to him. What little willpower he had to say no to Kadaj shook his head. "Not here, I don't want anyone to be able to see what's mine."

Nor did he want anyone who could recognize him to see only to report it to Cloud or Tifa. That would just make his life that much more difficult and he would probably lose his great lengths of freedom. Despite all that had happened they never seemed to worry about his whereabouts these days, allowing him to do what was needed without many questions.

"Is there anywhere we can go?"

They couldn't go to his home. While Cloud may not be there Tifa always was and the last thing Denzel wanted was for any of them to come in to see this. He leaned forward, able to feel Kadaj's warm body against him and smiled, his arms wrapped around the other. "I want you so bad 'daj," he murmured as he inhaled his scent. "Sometimes I can't sleep at night just imagining it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 pm

He couldn't help but smile as Denzel admitted to not being able to sleep for thinking of him. "I see," he purred softly, brushing his lips over the boy's. "Do you touch yourself when you think of me? Of us together in that way? I know that I do..."

Kadaj bit his lip lightly, examining Denzels' face for his reaction to his next suggestion. "We... could go to my house?" He ventured, unsure of how Denzel would take that offer. "My brothers are busy and they wouldn't pry into what we were doing anyway... My door locks, so it would just be us."

He gently ran his fingers through Denzel's hair. "Please say you'll come," he continued, the purr back. "I don't want to waste another moment being without you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Someone had come, had come to serve Mother, he was sure of it. Turning he proceeded towards the door where he had heard the entrance and certainly was no disappointed.

"Welcome," Sephiroth's gaze locked on Zack for a moment as the steps were taken slowly. Yes, this must have been the one that Mother wanted him to turn. The one she spoke of in his meditations. After all, he could not allow his brothers to do all the work. If he did they could become arrogant and he could never let them believe they were above him.

It was the belief that he was invaluable, Mother's chosen child, that kept them in line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Zack blinked hearing the voice he had been too busy looking at the decor, he'd become distracted by it.
"Oh um hey!" He held up the flyer. "I got given this... don't know who by. But um it said you have work?"
He let out a breath. "If not it's cool. I was just checking the place out anyway. I didn't bring a resume or anything-"

Zack stopped he knew it he was rambling. His mouth running off on him again.
He was quiet for the moment taking in the man who greeted him. He had been so nervous he hadn't actually paid attention.
Zack was almost drawn in. Long perfect silver hair, cat like green eyes that he felt were somehow staring into his very soul.
Pale porcelain skin. The man was stunning. Zack's breath was actually caught for a moment
He held up his hand. "Uh sorry... I really wasn't expect anyone to be here. Kinda nervous."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Denzel stared down for a minute and then nodded as his face burned red, suddenly embarrased by the fact that yes he had done it so often. His imagination was all he had on a lot of nights but he knew it would be nothing compared to the real thing. He wanted to have Kadaj all to himself and at the sudden suggestion that they go to Kadaj's home all he could do was nod his head.

His mouth was dry and his heart pounded. "I'll come," he finally whispered as he reached over and stroked Kadaj's cheek. He didn't need to be convinced, his body was more than doing that for him. All that mattered right now was the fact that he would have Kadaj.

"I don't want to have to go another day without you."

Reaching down Denzel grabbed the weapon pack and slung it across his chest before standing and offering his free hand to Kadaj, his book in the other one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Kadaj took his hand and pulled himself to his feet, his free hand brushing down his pants. He pulled Denzel close and kissed him with a smile before turning and heading back into town. Instead of his usual route he took the back way, planning to enter the house from the rear door where it was less likely that they would run into his brothers. While he was not ashamed of what he was doing, or trying to hide it, he was wanting to protect himself from losing Denzel to Yazoo or Sephiroth's charms.

He opened the door, pushing it open and peering in to see that the coast was clear before ushering Denzel inside with a slight grin - sneaking around made it all that more illicit and enjoyable.

The staircase was thankfully empty as they ascended to his bedroom, the door swiftly shut and bolted behind the pair, Kadaj leaning against it with a coy look.

"It isn't much but... the bed is comfortable?" He offered by way of greeting, a little nervous that Denzel was put off by the stealthy entrance to his home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am

Denzel could only assume that their relationship was as much a secret from Kadaj's brothers as it was from his own family. The weapon pack was removed and placed against the floor where he could access his weapon if need be however Denzel doubted he would. This was Kadaj's home and he was certainly safe there.

For a moment he said nothing but then took a step forward and pressed his hands against the wall on either side of Kadaj's head. Leaning forward he pressed his lips to Kadaj's, kissing him hungrily as his tongue swiped across his lip, pleading for entrance. He didn't want to act desperate but he was and he couldn't hide it. He loved Kadaj, he was certain of it, and no matter what he would protect him from harm. He wanted nothing more than to be with him forever, to take him away from this place where no one could stop them.

And where certain people wouldn't try to get into his pants just because he had to publicly claim he was single or risk it getting back to Cloud or Tifa.

One hand slid down and rested against Kadaj's hip, hips pressed against him.

He just needed him so badly. He couldn't wait much longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:32 am

Mother, is this the task you have called me for? To convert this one?

"Indeed," Sephiroth said as he descended down the remaining stairway. "Perhaps we should speak in my office about this." The eyes locked on Zack, studying him intently. It would indeed be a shame if one such as him did not surrender to Mother's love. Certainly she would forgive him for rebelling against her like the rest of his mortal race.

No doubt that was why she sent him here, so Sephiroth could save him and bring him to her love, so that he could feel it as his own.

Perhaps this was her gift to him, her blessing for her ever faithful soon.

Soon Mother... soon will be the Chosen Day when we shall come upon the Promised Land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am

Zack nodded his head. "Um sure... we can talk there."
He had hoped he hadn't been staring. He had seen the others of this church around town.
So he knew they were brothers, but he had never really paid any of them no mind.
"Lead the way."
He felt nervous for some reason, as one did before any job interview.
But something about this place, it felt different from any other church.
The scent of something else lingered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am

Genesis leaned down on top of Yazoo, biting down on Yaz's ear as a purr escaped the redhead's mouth while his hand wandered down to Yazoo's cock, "Mmmm, goddess you feel good." He purred and arched his body over the top of Yazoo's returning the other's kiss and shoving his tongue inside of his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:23 am

Tseng sighed as he walked out of his house, stretching and heading down the street to the large gardens that were nearby. He needed time to th ink and to mediate, work was wearing on him more than usual lately and all he really wanted was some peace and quiet for a change.

Walking through the gardens he came to the center clearing that he knew so well and dropped his coat to a bench before removing his shirt, shoes and socks. Stepping a few steps away from the bench he took up his regular starting position for Qigong, an art he was very confident and familiar with to help him relax and balance his qi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 am

Yazoo kissed back with a purr, arching into the other's touches. He moaned softly, rubbing his now bloodied tongue against Genesis' own, forcing the red head to swallow some of the blood as his hands groped for the red head's pants to undo them swiftly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 am

Genesis gladly slid his tongue into Yazoo's mouth, tasting the taste of iron in his mouth. His hands continued to stroke Yazoo's hard cock, licking at Yazoo's bottom lip, smirking when Yazoo finally began to remove his pants.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am

Yazoo slid his hand into Gen's pants and wrapped his fingers around the hard length he found inside with a purr. He continued to kiss him passionately, hoping Mother's cells would invaded the red head's system soon.. this was taking longer than normal though and he was starting to worry Genesis would be one of those rare cases that needed Seph's personal touch to convert. He hated giving up his prey to the pope and he was determined to have fun with Gen for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next