A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:44 am

"You have done well Yazoo, Mother will be pleased," Sephiroth said as he stepped forward and his gaze flickered towards the red head. "Genesis, welcome brother," Sephiroth stepped forward and rested a hand lightly upon the other's shoulder. "You have come to us and have seen Mother's love for yourself."

This meant there were two new members, Genesis, and of course Zack. He knew the young man would be an excellent servant to Mother in his service to him. "Come, let us celebrate a new brother joining us."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Yazoo smiled at the praise and bowed his head in thanks, offering a silent 'thank you' to their Mother as well, he then nodded to Seph's words but paused in thought. "As you wish, Brother. But I must also let you know that Loz seems to have a new recruit for you to look over himself." That in itself being a rare thing, and Yaz had to admit the raven haired man he'd 'captured' was rather desirable. It'd be fun to play with that one later on if Loz had converted him correctly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 am

As soon as he heard that news a satisfied look appeared across his features. If Loz had indeed converted one then he was certain Mother would be proud, now it was only to see if Kadaj had succeeded when he returned, the one who had claimed one would come to him. It would certainly be a shame if he had failed where his other two brothers had succeeded.

He would see to Loz and the one he had captured very soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 am

Genesis gave a swift nod of his head as his eyes met Sephiroth's. "Thank you, dear brother," he said softly. Once Sephiroth sent him to convert more to join their family, Genesis knew just who he would go after. It was all a part of a beautiful and perfect plan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:24 am

"Good," Sephiroth said as he gave a nod and held out his hand towards Genesis. "Mother welcomes you into our family. She has love abundant for all of her sons and daughters, as long as they love her in return."

He took a step back and looked up towards Yazoo. "You may take your rest if you so desire."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:52 am

"I shall show her my utmost love," Genesis said with a swift nod and took Sephiroth's hand that was offered in his own. "I will do anything for mother's love, and for yours as well, dear brother."

He looked into those green eyes, the same eyes that he knew all to well from his days in SOLDIER.

Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am

"Thank you, dear brother." Yazoo said and bowed deeply to Sephiroth. "Come, Genesis. Let us find you a room of your own, so you so you can truly be a part of our family and church." He nodded once more to Seph before turning and leaving the inner chambers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm

"Yes, right away, brother." Genesis said as he bowed his head to Sephiroth and then followed after Yazoo.

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:32 am

Tseng groaned softly, a hand lifting to his head as he wondered what happened to him. Keeping his eyes closed as he felt a wave of dizziness overcome him again he sighed.. then felt it, a touch of love.. warm and kind, something he'd not experienced in many years. So he just lay there, hand on his forehead, just basking in it quietly and for once unaware of the presence nearby him or where he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 am

Loz looked over Tseng as he started to stir, this was all good news. As Brother Seph would be summoning Loz and his newest member soon it was better that Seph would actually be able to question him.

Though sure the transfer went right Loz did cast a questioning glance at the fighter. Not having the chance to question him (after their fight) Loz knew not for sure if it took. It should take. And if not Seph could see to it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:55 am

Yazoo glanced at Loz as he walked out of the room. "Brother will see you now, Loz." He said softly, taking Genesis' hand in his own and leading the red head out. "Now, since we have various rooms here that are still unclaimed, you have a choice of where you'd like to be located.." He smiled softly at his new brother.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:36 am

As his charge was just starting to stir Loz moved over and picked the raven-haired male up and carried him into Seph's chambers.

"Brother-Pope" Loz gave an awakward bow as he stepped into the room. Moving over to one of the chairs he set Tseng down, "I have a new brother for Mother. He has accepted her love, to my belief, but I am not sure how far as he has been out of it since it happened. He is strong and a good fighter." Loz could go on, but thought it was best to stop there and let Sephiroth inspect the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 am

Sephiroth looked up as he saw Loz enter the room with the man in his arms. He leaned on one hand as he watched him for a moment and a smirk flickered over his lips. His gaze locked on the man in Loz's arms and slowly stood up and approached him. "Very good Loz, you have done well and Mother shall be pleased."

He walked towards them and looked down at the other. Lightly one hand was brought up and gently his fingers stroked the long black hair before pulling back.

"I will see to him Loz."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:09 am

Tseng frowned at the touch, slowly coming back to his senses. "Wh..Where am I?" He whispered. "I remember sparring ..but.." he grunted in pain, a hand going to his ribs, the rest was just fuzzy for him right now. But only for now, he'd remember more when he fully woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:53 pm

"You are in a church of Mother. She wishes to spread her love to you," Sephiroth stared down at the man for a long passing moment. "I am uncertain as to how you were injured, but my brother brought you here in order to heal and feel her embrace."

If the transfer had not been done correctly he would do so himself, if need be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Genesis smirked softly at his silver haired brother, even now that he had mother within in him the desire for physical attention still ran deep within his veins. "Well I am wondering... is the option of staying in a room with you available?" he purred.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat May 05, 2012 1:25 pm

[just felt like a random post here cause we all love the brotherhood admit it!]

Zack reached the door to his home and he opened it and walked inside he set the bag of fruit on the kitchen table before his head hit the table.
His body was still sore and the world outside felt foreign.
He looked over his shoulder to see his flatmate had brought some of the packages in. Mail from his parents who were slowly shipping things from Gongaga to the city.

Standing up Zack walked to the parcel that came up to his hip and began to open it to see a large box.
It was full of dvd's games guys magazines things he collected or had imported to entertain him in the countryside.
He picked one up and it felt just as alien to him as the world outside.
Standing up he could feel the urge to go back and just shut himself off from the world.
"To go back or to stay here...?" He mused outloud looking into the box half dazed.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:30 am

((random time skipping because I'm bored lol))

Yazoo stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and running a hand through his wet hair with a sigh. It'd been awhile now since they had found anyone new to convert to the ways of Mother, and he was starting to get a little bored with the playthings he had there. "Maybe I should go hunting, I wonder if brother would allow me to leave today." He mused, grabbing another towel and starting to dry off his hair as he stepped out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. Deciding how to best approach Sephiroth on his 'boredom'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9