A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 am

Denzel managed a smile as he held Kadaj close and relaxed as he felt him nuzzle into him. Reaching over he stroked Kadaj's hair and felt it run through his fingertips. "I wish I could too," he pulled Kadaj close and buried his nose in his hair. Soon reality would sink in and he would have to go home and go back to work in the morning.

Nestling close he wrapped one arm around Kadaj's waist. "I'll stay here as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 am

Kadaj smiled and gently kissed whichever patch of skin he could get his lips to, his hand pulling on the edge of the duvet and resting it over them. While his room was by no means cold, it wasn't warm enough to lounge around naked with no form of covering.

There was a sense of perfection in laying entwined, naked and in bed together. They had never allowed themselves this luxury before, both too afraid to bring the other near their family - though Kadaj knew that Denzel had far more to fear from his brothers, than he had of Denzel's family.

"That'll have to do," he chuckled sleepily. "I don't want to spend a second away from you that I don't have to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:01 pm

It felt so good, to have the lips against his skin and Kadaj in his arms. He inhaled his scent deeply, relaxed with the feel of him so close. It was enough to just relish in the feel, the duvet over their cooling bodies. He softly kissed the top of his head. He had started this journey to gain the strength to protect Cloud, Tifa, and Marlene, but somewhere along the line it had started to include Kadaj as well.

He smiled down at him as he stroked Kadaj's back. "As much as I can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:26 am

Yazoo looked the unconscious Tseng over with a frown. "He doesn't look like much of a fighter, cute though." He smirked at Loz. "Are you sure you didn't just knock out some random person again to try and one up me, dear brother?" He chuckled and walked back over to Genesis, sitting down beside him and pulling the red head into a hard kiss. "Our brother will be so pleased with you." He purred softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:36 am

Genesis returned the kiss from Yazoo more than happily. "Well I'd sure hope so, and I hope he's as talented as you." He smirked. "I'd hate to see him be a let down after that run with you." He rubbed Yazoo's leg with a smirk and purred, he wanted more with him... maybe by sticking around here he'd be sure to get just that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 am

Sephiroth was fully prepared to let Mother's love devour this boy, and he would show it through his own embrace. Hips moved slightly as he pressed the bulge against Zack's hand, his own fingers still slowly caressing his cheek. The boy had tasted excellent and it was even more apparent to him that he would indeed entice him with each soft touch, the fingers in his hair.

He tilted his head slightly to allow Zack the access he desired and a hand cupped the back of his head, holding him close.

Yes, this was why Mother had brought this boy here, and Sephiroth would shower him with her love until he accepted it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:14 am

Zack couldn't explain the feelings he was getting, his body seemed to crave this man and he indeed wanted to memorize every piece of his.
His hand rubbing against the bulge more insistently.
When the pope tilted his head back, Zack moved in sucking on the skin, tasting more of him.

Sephiroth was intoxicating. Tempting him to go where he hadn't before.
His hand moving through the hair, his hand up and down the bulge before, finally working at the pope's belt undoing it.
Hand sliding inside to stroke the flesh of Sephiroth's length

He wanted this man and he wanted him now, but he was trying to hard to restrain his forwardness.
Continuing his strokes on the flesh. Zack could feel his own arousal hardening at the thought of this man baring all to all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Yes, this was exactly what was needed. He felt the warm hand on him, stroking him. It had been a long time since he had allowed any to do that and his cock throbbed in Zack's hand, the touch light in his hair. He allowed the lips to remain on his neck for some time before pulling back slightly. "Would you like to see more," he whispered against Zack's ear as he reached up and undid the closures of his coat.

Sephiroth knew he was trapped and soon there would be no escape form Mother's love. She would hold him, trap him forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:43 am

Zack knew he was blushing when that pale flesh was exposed to him lightly.
"Yes." It was a soft breath at seeing the slight sliver of pale skin showing from under the coat.
He was transfixed the world could burn down around him and he would still be captivated.
This man. It was a weird sense of addiction and power he seemed to radiate of it.
A dangerous person. Like the people his mother warned him of.
He had never meet them before, he'd been living in a city full of monsters who like to trap innocent souls.
So she told him, he wasn't trapped, he was here of his own free will.

Zack hand continued to stroke along Sephiroth's length.
His hand moving to touch that exposed slither of flesh, his mouth moved to taste it.
"More..." it was all he could say at the moment.
Voice soft almost desperate for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 am

"If I fall asleep... and you need to go... wake me up before you do," he pleaded quietly.

It was the only thing that scared Kadaj other than losing Denzel - being abandoned. The thought of being left behind, unthought of, forgotten, was something that gripped a cold hand around his heart, squeezing painfully until he couldn't breathe. He knew that Denzel wouldn't do that though, his heart steady and his breath coming with ease - he just needed to hear it from him to be certain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:51 am

"I promise," Denzel looked down and kissed the top of Kadaj's head lightly before nuzzling his hair. A smile appeared and he held him close. He would never just leave, the fear of being alone too clear in Denzel's mind. Even years later he remembered losing his parents, never knowing when or if they would return. It was the worst feeling in the world, waiting and then wandering completely alone until finally Cloud found him and brought him home.

But now he had Kadaj and the people who cared continued to grow. Slowly he smiled into the soft silver hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 am

It was hard to resist the haze of sleep, the lull of Denzel's warm body against him, holding him protectively as he was, all of it was determined to claim him and so slowly he let himself succumb to it.

He nuzzled him again, shifting to be a little more comfortable. "I love you," he murmured, not even aware that he was admitting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 am

Yazoo shrugged. "Our Pope is definitely not a let down in that department.. or so I've heard." He mused. "I wouldn't have any experience with that pleasure myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 am

Genesis smirked. "Of course with a body as pure and perfect as that I would think so." He ponder. No, Genesis more than figured. He knew of Sephiroth's talents from long ago. "So when will I finally be able to see our dear older brother?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:15 am

The confession certainly shocked Denzel at first. Those words had never come from Kadaj's lips to him. Denzel himself had said them more than once but just figured Kadaj would take his own time. The shock turned to a smile as he kissed the top of Kadaj's head, ready to allow him to sleep there as long as he wanted to, or at least until his own family called looking for him. Slowly his gaze shifted over to the far side of the room where his pants (and by extension his phone) were lying.

It didn't matter, he'd hear it. He just hoped it wasn't anyone else calling him for a mission.

Lightly he rested his chin against Kadaj's head and held him close, allowing himself the chance to drift off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:57 am

There was the briefest of nods and Sephiroth reached up, letting his jacket drop before removing the harness. Slowly his mouth was lowered to Zack's neck, a hand sliding under his shirt. The warm skin pressed against his fingers and he slowly pushed the shirt further up, his breath escaping against his neck. He pressed against Zack's hand, moving slightly against it as he smirked against the skin and drew back, easing Zack's shirt up higher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Zack reluctantly let go of Sephiroth's arousal, but only to take his shirt off.
Then his hands moved to push the pope's pants down, till they sat low on his pale hips.
Zack took in the sight, his eyes skimming over the exposed flesh, taking it all in.
He was memorizing it with his eyes. It was a visual feast that was for sure.

Zack's hand moved to touch the chest, before lips were placed against Sephiroth's chest.
Tongue lavishing along it, to move to a taunt nipple.
Tasting the skin before rolling it between teeth.
His other hand moving to push the pants lower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 am

The leather pants were pushed down his hips and Sephiroth's hand moved across his ass and cupped his bare ass. Pleasure shot through his body, at the tongue on him. His gaze flickered down towards Zack, hands exploring his body before reaching down and removing his own pants. Reaching up he grasped the hair, prepared to claim his body.

Yes, this was what Mother desired, and this was what would be granted to her, another servant just like all the others. But this would be different. This one Mother had given to him, not any of the others. That whispered of a plan she had for him.

His body pressed close, easing his naked body against the other's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:48 pm

When Sephiroth's naked skin touched his. He was lost at that moment, his mind reeling, his vision blurring at the touch.
Rocking his hips against the pope's, his mouth opened as he let out a soft groan.
The older man's body was burning his very senses.

For a moment Zack couldn't even breath. He could only touch, he hand claiming the arousal.
Fingers stroking over the length, base to tip and back up again. Thumb flicking over the slit.

More.

He felt the driving urge to memorize more, take it all in.
He wanted this but he was so lost in his internal feelings and the warmth of the body pressed against his own.
He couldn't comprehend his own thoughts anymore, just wanting to touch this man, to take in each crevice of the muscles.
Sephiroth's hand on his ass, making his own need brush against the pope's arousal in pure desire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 pm

"That's right, give in to it."

The whispered moved against Zack's ear as his body pressed firmly against the other, hips moving to urge more contact. He needed him there, touching him. He would claim the boy, claim him for Mother, but not until he was ready. He felt the movements, the way Zack's hand move over him, addicting. He stroked him, his cock throbbed in pleasure with each touch.

Sephiroth reached up and tilted Zack's head up, his thumb brushed over his bottom lip and slowly he claimed his lips once more, the pleasure building as his tongue slid against Zack's lips, prodding for entrance into his warm mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 am

Zack could open his mouth allowing Sephiroth to plunder it.
Those words burning in his ear, causing his body to shudder.
A shudder of arousal shooting down his body, right to where it mattered.

Hips rolling against Sephiroth's he let his hand wander up and down the length.
It continued it pulse like pace as he kissed with the pope.
"Only to you. I give myself only to you." he whispered against those lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 am

"Then I will be glad to take it."

This was what Mother had instructed him, the way she desired it, and his lips returned hungrily to the other's, claiming them, the tongue sliding into his mouth once again. A hand wandered across Zack bare back and slowly he drew back from him. "Let me claim you. Let me show you what it really feels like to live."

One hand slid down and gently he stroked Zack's ass at first, moving across the smooth flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Zack looked up at Sephiroth, he was blushing that was for sure.
Each touch Sephiroth made urging his mentality that it was okay.
Pushing against Sephiroth, Zack kissed along the jawline.
"Do it."
The thought of this man 'claiming' him caused a small jolt of excitement to shot through him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 am

There was no other invitation needed for him. Sephiroth leaned against the wall, pressing Zack's body towards it as he leaned forward. Sephiroth's lips moved across Zack's shoulder, and he felt the skin against his lips as he reached down, caressing Zack's hips. The hand was removed from the wall and he pressed a finger against Zack's bottom lip, tracing across it.

"Now tell me, how would you like this?"

He would not leave the warm body, not quite yet. Instead he waited for Zack's answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 am

His lips were sensitive as he felt the finger over his lips.
Opening his mouth he took the digit in and sucked on it lightly.
Tongue flicking over the pad, eyes looking up at Seph.

Letting the digit slid from his mouth
"Now. Against this freaken wall, on the desk. I don't care. Just do it."
He was burning and he wanted this need and desire to stop.
The only way he knew how was to succumb to the lust.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next