A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:04 am

Kadaj buried his face in Denzel's neck, moaning as his love finally pushed his way inside of him. His fingers bit into Denzel's skin but not out of pain, willing himself to be calm and relaxed.

"Perfect," he purred, kissing him softly, a little flushed at their finally doing this. It already felt so good to have Denzel pressed against him, in him... His mind reeled as it tried to take it all in.

"It's ok, you can't break me," he reassured Denzel with a shy smile, trying to reassure him further. "I want you, all of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:13 am

Zack was stunned into silence, the hand by his head.
Silver hair flowing over the man's shoulders as Zack's cheek was stroked.
He was sure he was heating up.
"Sure." He swallowed.
It was hard to keep the pep in his voice when he felt strange from that touch.
"What did you want me to memorize?"
There was something intoxicating about this leader of the Jenova's witness.
Yet it was confusing him, something was telling him to stay the other part told him to run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 am

He felt the sudden pain but it didn't matter. The tightness around his cock consumed him, his mind reeling. He panted hard and reached down, stroking Kadaj as he began slowly at first. His body ached to move fast, to slam into Kadaj's body until control was out of the question. He pressed his lips against Kadaj's ear and his breath escaped as he pulled back, driving into him again.

"Fuck... you are so beautiful 'daj."

His back arched as he panted hard, driving harder with each passing moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:59 am

Kadaj gave a soft moan with each thrust, panting quietly as he pressed his lips to Denzel's and kissed him hungrily. The feeling of being full, stretched to bursting... it was indescribablly fulfilling. His cock stirred in Denzel's hand, the involuntary twitch showing just how much he was enjoying himself.

He bit his lip, wanting Denzel harder, faster, deeper... nuzzling him gently before pushing him off. He gave a coy smirk as he turned around, hands against the door and his ass pressing against Denzel's cock. He looked over his shoulder at him, the look begging him to do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 am

Denzel kissed him back hungrily, his tongue against Kadaj's lips as the thrusts continued, each movement hard and fast, pushing deep into his body. Kadaj took him up to the hilt and he reached up, stroking the smooth hair.

At the sudden push Denzel blinked in shock and hurt but then caught on just as quickly as Kadaj offered him his ass. He took a step towards him and pressed himself back into Kadaj's ass, pushing until he was buried completely in. The muscles that surrounded him could have had him cumming right then and there.

Slowly at first Denzel's thrusts began anew and built in speed and power, fucking Kadaj's ass without a thought as to the other's safety. Hands traveled down his chest, one finally find his cock and his fingers curled around it. No matter what anyone ever said he didn't want this to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:56 am

"My body," there was a smirk as he pressed closer to Zack and he reached down for a moment and gripped his shoulder. "If you are to protect me you must know me well enough to realize if even one scratch is out of place. It this what you desire? This job?"

He would not fail Mother, not when this one was given to him. Hips moved and he pressed his body against Zack's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 pm

"Okay." It was all he could say at that moment.
Zack felt the heat of Sephiroth's body pressing up against him.
His mouth opened. He lent in lips pressing against the other's tasting them.

Zack's hand moved to stroke Sephiroth's face. Tongue rolling over lips.
His other hand moved into that long hair, fingers combing through the strands softly.
He was as intoxicating as he tasted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Kadaj pressed back against him with a moan, cock throbbing as he was re-entered. He didn't know why he needed it to be like this but it felt so right as Denzel filled him completely again, his fingers trying to grip at the door and his head thrown backwards.

As Denzel's hand wrapped around his cock and began to stroke him, his head dropped forward again, his toes curling as he whimpered with pleasure.

"I don't... I don't..." He groaned, pushing back on Denzel to push him deeper in. "I don't think I'll last long..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm

It had been so long since he had felt those touches. He pressed back against him, kissing him back as he grasped Zack's middle. The kisses were short and gentle at first, the hand in his hair felt good. He would certainly enjoy turned this one, converting him to Mother's love.

Sephiroth pressed fingers to his face and craddled it closer as lips parted, allowing Zack's tongue entrance, The taste was addicting, and there was no question. He had to claim him, make him his own in Mother's service.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:48 pm

"It's okay..." it was all Denzel could say as he buried himself into Kadaj's tight body again and again. He knew he wasn't going to last long. He buried his face in the silken silver hair and inhaled his scent as he continued to move deep into Kadaj's ass, the muscles tightening around him.

He was close, so close, and the muscles left him gasping for more. The movements lost their fluidity as he rapidly stroked Kadaj and he felt him stomach tense and knot, pushing him towards his release. Muscles trembled as he buried into Kadaj once more and felt it escape, a cry accompanying it.

Even through his pleasure induced haze he could feel Kadaj's body milking his release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 am

Denzel's reassurance had been all it took for Kadaj's body to release the hold he'd demanded of it, a ragged gasp and moan escaping as he reached his climax, a hand reaching back and running through his love's hair, holding his head close as it was the only thing he could reach and he needed to feel him there, needed to know this wasn't just a dream as Denzel cried out his own release.

Kadaj slumped against the door a little more, completely spent. He purred contently as any troubles that were clouding the back of his mind were obscured in a post-coital glow.

Thank you, Mother... Thank you for sending him to me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:02 am

Denzel panted hard as he held to him, nuzzling back against Kadaj's neck before kissing him lightly. 'Daj, that was amazing," he murmured as he pressed close to him, reluctant to leave the embrace. He wanted to stay there and just hold him. Duty be damned, he would do whatever he had to to stay with Kadaj.

He panted lightly and lifted his hand, his tongue slowly licking at it. "You taste wonderful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:32 am

Yazoo stretched and started to sit up slowly. "Hm, well once you're cleaned up and ready I am to show you to our Brother-Pope." He said simply. "It is he who will decide if you are truly worthy of our Mother's love. Though personally I think you are, but it's not my decision." He said and leant down to kiss Genesis lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:26 am

Kadaj chuckled softly. "You say that every time," he smiled, cheek pressed against the cool wood of the door. "I like hearing you say it, though."

His breathing was slowly returning to normal, but it was still a small miracle that he was on his feet seeing as he felt like he could collapse. He looked over he shoulder to Denzel, his face a picture of contentment. "Why don't we lay down?" He suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:38 am

"That's because it's true," Denzel nuzzling against Kadaj's neck and drew back at the offer to move to the bed. Pulling him away with him he collapsed onto the covers and pulled Kadaj down towards him. Arms wrapped around him as he gave a sigh of contentment before pulling Kadaj close. He didn't understand Cloud's problem with them, especially with Kadaj. In Denzel's mind he was wonderful, without match.

He could have just stayed there forever, stroking Kadaj's back, but since he didn't have forever he would settle for what he did have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:15 am

Kadaj gladly curled into him, his leg lightly draped over Denzel's, hand hand resting on his chest as he snuggled into his love's neck. "I think you taste better than I do," he purred softly. He was content to lay there together until the world's end but he knew that eventually he would have to let him go home again.

"I wish you could stay here, with me," Kadaj sighed, pressing closer. "I don't want you to leave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 am

Genesis sat up and looked over at Yazoo. "Sephiroth? Well, I'm quite sure that he'll find me quite valuable." He said softly. "Trust me, Yazoo, I am more than worthy." He said as he returned the kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 am

"Well I think so." Yazoo grinned. "Mother sent me to find you because she loves you and wanted you home. Brother should accept you, but it's not my call unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 am

"Well then I'm ready to see him." Genesis smirked. "I have Mother's love and soon enough I will also have Brother's."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:12 am

Yazoo nodded. "Then let's get dressed and I'll take you to the room for presentation." He said as he stood up and gathered his clothes again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 am

Genesis grinned. "Sounds absolutely perfect to me sweetie." He said with a smirk as he softly kissed Yazoo again and then pulled his clothes back on once again.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 am

Yazoo took his time getting dressed, Seph didn't like seeing his brothers dressed anything less than perfectly. He ran a hand through his hair and shook it out before looking back to Genesis. "Let's go." He said with a smile, holding hand out to the red head and leading him out of the bedroom and down the hall towards the inner sanctum where few were allowed to go.

When he entered the room he lifted an eyebrow at the sight of Loz holding the leash of an unconscious raven haired male. "Who is this, brother?" He asked, leading Genesis to a seat. "Stay here." He said to the red head, kissing him softly again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:36 am

Genesis pulled all of his clothes back on, running a hand through his auburn hair and making sure it was in place. He knew Sephiroth and knew exactly what type of thing his old friend would be searching for. "All ready." He said, grabbing a hold of Yazoo's hand.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am

The kiss lingered longer than Zack intended it to.
But the feeling of the hands cradling his face, that mouth allowing him access, he dove into it, relished in it..
His hand moved from Sephiroth's hair rolling down his back, his mouth pulling back from the kiss finally.
He took that moment only to catch his breath, his eyes skimming the pope's body, taking in everything.
The shape of his shoulder, to the slender waist eyes rolling down to hips.

The buldge in tight pants. Zack moved his hand to cup it, his mouth moving to Sephiroth's neck.
Tasting the flesh memorizing it. Taking in everything as he licked down that neck.
His hand rolling over the pope's trapped length, stroking it through the fabric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:06 am

"Your not the only one who has someone for Brother-Pope to inspect thank you very much" Yazoo's words stung Loz even though he knew they should not. It was just Yazoo wanting to know about the new member, but still.... He had so much hurt as no one thought he was capable of it.

Sighing he turned to Yazoo, "New member, good fighter. Thought he'd be perfect to join our ranks and help fight for the glory of Mother." he was not going to say much more though. Yazoo was not Kadaj so he would not try and claim Loz's capture, but there was still a chance that something could go wrong, or Kadaj listening in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next