A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Curious...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 am

Reno chuckled at Zack cursing at him. "Maybe when you've caught your breath," he purred, eyes locked on him as the SOLDIER reached his climax, the need for his own stirring in him again.

He slipped his hand under Denzel, wrapping his hand around his length and stroking him as he continued to thrust, leaning over his back to nip at the teen's shoulder, wanting to feel as much of Denzel against him as he could.

It wouldn't be long now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 am

Denzel had not been expecting the sudden thrust and his body's automatic reaction at the feel of Zack's cock shoved further into his mouth. It grew worse at the flood of semen and once Zack was finished he jerked his head back, coughing hard for a moment before he was finally able to gain his breath again. Denzel took a deep breath, relieved to feel air in his lungs again as he licked the last of Zack's release from his lips. Despite the initial bad reaction it tasted good and the blue eyes locked on Zack, or at least up until he was pulled back against Reno's body.

A loud moan escaped as he felt the hand close around his cock, the teeth against his shoulder. He could still taste Zack in his mouth and in combination with the hand on his length and Reno deep in him the pleasure seemed to double.

It struck him over again, his body aching for release.

It didn't matter, just as long as this feeling didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 am

Zack lay there catching his breath for a moment, watching Denzel and Reno.
He gave Denzel an apologetic look for the sudden release.
He had wanted to warn the teen but his body hadn't been listening.
For now he was just content to watch the two with a sexual perversion.
He knew Reno would be loving it. Zack sure had the way Denzel's heat had enclosed him tight.
Reno would not last much longer Zack knew that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:07 am

Reno panted, his thrusts becoming harder and deeper, angled to strike against Denzel's prostate and push him over the edge too. His fingers bit harder into the boy's hip, the redhead forgetting his own strength as he bruised the soft flesh.

"Fuck," he muttered. "Don't think I've been like this in a long time..."

It had been a very long time since he'd been pushed towards his climax so rapidly, and here he was ready to spill his seed for a second time that afternoon, and much sooner than he had ever thought it would be.

He would apologise if he was hurting Denzel later, dig out the ol' Potions and Curaga he had hidden somewhere to mend the damage... for now he needed to do things his way.

His hand faltered on Denzel's length as he slammed into him in a final time with a moan, coming inside of him with a few nudges of his hips as he felt every last drop drain out of him. He didn't have the strength to move from his position, barely kept there by his hold on the teen.

"Holy..." he murmured eventually with the glimmer of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 am

Fingers buried into the sheets as the pleasure seemed to consume him, controlling his mind. A gasp escaped with each passing moment and it struck him. The pleasure drowned him as fingers dug into the sheets more, his body quivering with barely contained need. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out, not with the way Reno was moving, muscles clenching tighter around him.

His cries became louder, raw, the hand the stroked him bringing him further to his limit as his stomach clenched, twisting in the pleasurable feel.

It consumed him as he released hard, feeling the movements deep inside him followed by the hard slam. Reno's release seemed to fill him and his muscles slowly relaxed, his body milking all he could from the redhead. When he collapsed on him it didn't matter, Denzel's face pressed against the sheets as he felt Reno softening inside of him. He didn't care how dirty he was going to be, just that Reno was inside of him and he was exhausted and sated.

"Gotta do that again someday," he murmured though exhaustion threatened to drag him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Zack let out a soft chuckle at Denzel's comment.
"Well I'm game if you two are." He grinned at Reno.
He knew the red head would be up for it.
Zack couldn't move just yet. His body still adjusting to it's revival status.
He had not build up his energy
He reached over, fingers brushing against Denzel's bare skin.
"How do you feel? Okay We didn't hurt you too much?"
He was generally concerned and hoped that the teenager was okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:13 pm

"Gimme a few," Reno chuckled, slowly withdrawing from Denzel - he hated this bit, getting left out in the cold after being so snug. "I'm not as young as you two are - though one of you did cheat by dying, yo."

It wasn't that he was that much older at all, even if he felt it sometimes, it was just that he was now older than most of his friends after being so used to being the youngest of the group.

"Later... later there can be more," he continued to chuckle, laying next to Zack and pulling Denzel on top of him, kissing him softly. "I have a feeling I'll always be able to manage more for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Denzel gave a groan in response as he felt Reno slip away from him. He collapsed onto his side, head rested upon the pillows. "A little sore, but I've had worse from training."

In fact he was pretty sure almost every day of training had been worse. Between the blows received from combat training in multiple weapons and hand to hand to just sore muscles not used to the extreme amount of use he forced them into, training was most certainly worse, and even some of his first missions, sleeping wherever he could find, on the ground, in trees, one learned to sleep anywhere and sleep light in case of an attack.

He rested between them, this time curling against Reno, remembering the way Reno had possesively grabbed him when he had curled up to Zack. Though if the other wanted to press close he wouldn't mind. He was grabbed and pulled on top of Reno's body before he nestled against him, ready to at least catch a little more sleep.

"Later, not now," Denzel murmured as he rested his head under Reno's chin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 am

Zack managed to roll on his side moving up to Reno's side, seeking out the warm bodies as they lay together.
"I can wait." Zack whispered. "Though... would love if you could get some food brought up here."
He chuckled. "I think I zapped my natural energy resources."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Reno rolled his eyes, clearly amused at Zack's order for food. He wrapped one arm more closely around Denzel as he moved the other to point to the phone next to the bed.

"Tell 'em you're ordering for me, and to bring whatever looks good," he said with a slight chuckle, trying not to laugh and jostle Denzel. "Don't worry, they know not to say anything to the blond one about D."

He'd trained his bar staff well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Despite the slight jostling Denzel did not move. Though still awake he certainly did not feel like he had the energy to so much as lift his head. A sigh escaped as he nestled closer to Reno. He was perfectly fine with the idea of food and even happier than the bar understood that this was to be kept a secret. He didn't want to have that conversation any time soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:10 am

Zack picked up the phone and he heard it ring and answered pretty much straight away.
"Hey Reno said to bring some drinks and food up. Whatever looks good." He repeated.
Zack listened to them list out what they had.
"The last one. That sounds awesome. See you soon."
Zack hung up the phone.
"I haven't had fried Chocobo in forever."
He was really getting hungry now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am

"Didn't even know we had fried chocobo left," Reno yawned. "Does sound good though... Should have asked them to bring fries with that - nothing like a good bird and fries."

He gently stroked his fingers through Denzel's hair, enjoying the warmth and closeness of the teen more than he thought he should. He had a soft spot for him, that was for sure, though he was thankful that there was no spark of jealousy at him being intimate with Zack. Jealousy just made things needlessly messy.

"It's good to see you again," he said to Zack, turning his head slightly to look at the SOLDIER. "We tried to get to you before the others but..." He sighed softly. "Things got really screwed up for a long while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:35 am

Denzel gave a slight groan at the comfortable feeling of Reno stroking his hair. He nuzzled slightly against the skin and his head lifted and turned back towards Zack as soon as he heard about the food. In his mind any type of food sounded good. A sigh escaped as he curled closer to the redhead. There was no way he was getting up until there was food in front of him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Zack lay there and he looked at Reno and smiled.
"I know Reno, I saw. I'm sorry I couldn't hang on long enough. But I used all the phoenix down I had on me."
He looked to the ceiling blinking sadly. "But Cloud lived that was the main thing."

Zack realized he should call or visit the blonde in the morning.
Just to let him know he was back. Same with Tseng.
"I don't blame you, I don't blame anyone but myself for that. Shinra's a bitch to run from like wild dogs."
The company had always been that one once their teeth were sunk in, they could break you.

His hand trailed up Denzel's side lightly in a feather light touch.
He smiled at Denzel curling into Reno. "Looks like you got a limpet for the night."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 am

"What are you sorry for?" Reno chuckled softly, shaking his head at Zack. "You have nothing to be sorry about. ShinRa got you well and truly in that mess to start with... It near ate Tseng alive that he had to..." He sighed. "Well, you know... Just... It's good to have you back, yo."

He looked to Denzel with a smile. "Seems so... But I like it, so I think I'll keep him." He gave a cheeky grin. "Might keep the pair of you," he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:25 pm

"Not a pet," Denzel murmured though he didn't get up. The arms that were around him were just too warm. His eyes shut for a moment as he pressed close. He relaxed against the warmth though there were no more complaints.

"Just as long as I still get to play with him."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Zack chuckled at the comment from Denzel.
"I don't know, being collared up by Reno is fun kiddo, you should try it. Bastards got more kink than sense half the time."
He lent over Denzel nipping up Reno's neck.

"I don't mind what either of you do to me, I'm just glad I get do it."
Zack slipped back when he heard the knock at the door.
Getting up he opened it, there was a tray of food and some water.
He was about to pay for it when the man shook his head grinned and left him too it.

Zack shut the door walked back to the best. "Your staff know you, they threw in fries and some booze."
He set the tray down on the bed.
"Chow time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 am

Reno laughed and shook his head. "Ok, so I've dabbled in just about everything that's worth dabbling in," he said with a slight amused resignation. "Once upon a time I didn't expect to be around this long - no sense in waiting to do things, yo."

He looked over as Zack answered the knock at the door, grinning at the fries and alcohol. "What can I say? I look after them, they look after me... work together long enough and you get to know what the other wants."

He reached out and snagged a fry, popping it in his mouth with a satisfied sound. "I love my staff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 am

Denzel didn't need to be told twice as he put his legs to either side of Reno and pushed himself up. Moving away from Reno Denzel reached over and took one of the wings, the smell a sudden reminder of just how hungry he was. He took a bite and swallowed it, his stomach responding well to the food. It was strange though, since he had just eaten on base (if you could call what the army served food).

Sitting there he stretched his body slightly as he ate and looked over at Zack, pausing for a moment.

"You don't have to go back to the lifestream, do you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Zack smiled as he sat down.
"I'm still a little fuzzy in the memory of what I've done and haven't done."
He rubbed behind his head. "I was in the lifestream for a while. I think I collected memories that aren't mine."
He picked up some fries before devouring them and he fell back on the bed.
"I missed food though. One memory that remains the same."
Lying there he picked at the fries then smiled at Denzel.
"Mission accomplished I get to stay here. In case the life stream needs me to you know... again-"
He smirked. "I'm not complaining though I bet that wasn't what it meant for me to do but I fail at transfusions."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:32 am

"If you need any reminders, I'm sure I can dredge some of your more interesting antics from my memory," Reno smirked, slowly devouring the fries. "Hell, I think some of Kunsel's files are still lingering in a few safety deposits in banks I won't name."

Some things were worth keeping as insurance, and Kunsel's files were one of them - of course he only kept them on a few select people, and only kept the ones with fond memories in the nearest banks.

Reno snorted softly at Zack's admittance that it wasn't the... suggested method of transfer. "How you managed to be in SOLDIER with shit first aid training I'll never get," he snorted softly, glancing at the pit of his left elbow where there still remained a faint white scar. "If you had wanted to do it the medical way you'd have asked me - you know my first aid was always up to scratch." On account of all the scrapes he got himself into... "But you wanted the fun way."

He leant up and kissed Denzel with a purr. "Not that I blame you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:48 am

Denzel had been perfectly content with only half listening to the conversation as he ate the food, his stomach quite happy for food that wasn't from the base. Sometimes he wondered how that could ever even be called food, however he was dragged into it as he felt Reno's lips against his. There was no way he would have energy for a third round this quickly but regardless his hand reached up for the back of Reno's neck and held the kiss close until Reno pulled away.

"Well if you need an excuse we can always claim I need it again," Denzel said as he stretched slightly. He hoped this wasn't a one time thing, because he wasn't quite sure he could ever go back to just his hand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:28 am

Zack felt his cheeks heat up. "Well I... um." He rubbed behind his head. "Wasn't thinking really."
He smiled a little watching Reno kiss Denzel.
When Denzel made that comment he smiled.
"There is such a thing as over dose... But even I don't know the cut off for that. Though I do hate denying people what they want."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 am

Reno chuckled at Zack's flustered response. "You, think? That's almost as world ending as my having a useful thought process," he smirked, grabbing a chocobo wing and tossing it at him.

He stretched a little and grabbed another wing, systematically stripping it of the meat with his fingers before eating it, tossing the bare bone back in and licking his fingers clean.

"There is an overdose... but we're far from it, don't worry," he smirked, grabbing more food. "Don't ask me how I know and I won't have to lie to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   

Back to top Go down

Curious...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next