A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:04 am

Kadaj gently and soothingly rubbed Yazoo's back, a rare moment of tenderness being shown from one brother to another. "The pain will pass," he murmured.

He was unable to not be slightly jealous that Mother had given Yazoo and Loz contrasting wings, and that his were unlike either. It only served to make him feel more separated from them once again - the youngest, the replaceable son.

He stood and moved away from them both, frowning a little as he contemplated what to do. "Mother hasn't told us to go to Her," he said eventually. "Which means She must wish us to watch over our big brother..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:06 am

Zack leapt out the window following Yuffie and Denzel.
He looked back at the Shinra building. He looked to the flopping bits of flesh in the helmet.
Flying after Denzel and Yuffie he glided up to them.
"Okay so WRO drop this off at the science department, clean ourselves up and then I'll get you that materia." He smiled at them both.

[if wither of you two wanna get us to the WRO I'll pick up hopefully a post before leaving before work or when I get back @_@]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 am

" Yes its me. Yeah i can feel you close by, if you go two hall down you'll run into me, Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz. I called Zack, there heading to HQ, from Midgar, dont ask i'll explain later, Cid outside with the airship. We xan get caught up when wwere all.on board.

Approaching the trio, "Can they stand? Sephiroyh should be here soon. Seems the eber growing population of winged peolle.just keeps growing. Oh and before you go running to Jenova for some happy.family reunion,.lets find out her immediate goals and plans. I'd rather not have to fight all of you again. There is an iar ship outside, once we get everyone here on board were heading for the WRO? We'll.then discuss Jenova.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:16 am

Loz looked up at Kadaj, "Seems right," tears still in his eyes, but he was calm, at peace. Mother had giving him something and that was all he needed. "Big brothers are not listening to Mother at all. Maybe we need to help them to her?" Though Loz was not one to understand Mother's wel as much though. What ever Kadaj and Yazoo thought she said he would go with, he always did.

Loz stood, helping Yazoo up. "Kadaj? I got some Materia..." he said pulling out all the ones he had aquired, "Not very strong, just level I and a few II, and nothing to good... but they will help." Loz would use what was left over, letting Kadaj and Yazoo have first pick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 am

Yazoo groaned softly as he stood and looked at Cloud. "I'll be fine, don't worry your spikey head about me." He stretched and flexed his wing thoughtfully. Looking at Loz he leant on his big brother just slightly for balance as he picked out a Long Range materia and equipped that next to his Cura.

He looked to Cloud again. "You have an airship? Why didn't we just use that to get here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:51 am

Reno took off his jacket and handed Tseng his keycard to the 12th floor - just to be safe - before walking after Dark Nation again.

"You know, you were a lot more fun when you were training me." He turned and stuck his tongue out at Tseng before reeling around and crouching a little. Dark Nation imitated his stance before darting off. Reno immediately gave chase.

From a distance anyone would have been mistaken that it was a child running around after the dog, ducking and wheeling, lunging and laughing. For the moment Reno was a child, embracing the childhood he had never had with the pet he was never given. He found it liberating to throw off the shackles of adulthood, the job, the world working on coming to an end again.

For that moment in time it was just a boy and his (borrowed) hound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 am

"Well for those that came from the WRO, we couldnt reach the pilot at the time. As for why and how most of you showed up here is beyond me. But its here and waiting outside, thats if he doesnt attack Genesis.

Looking the three over, there was definatly something different about the way wings manifesred in people. Although he stil doesnt understand his own at all. Shruggin, "As soon as Sephiroth gets here well head out, i suggest we all stay put, but its up.to.you.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 am

"Genesis, there's an airship outside. That's our ride," Sephiroth said before hanging up.

It certainly did not take long for him to reach the location Cloud had explained, taking the turns and then stopped, no worse for the wear. The greens eyes flickered towards them and stepped ahead. "Genesis will meet us at the ship," he said as he glanced back towards Cloud. I believe it is time to leave this place."

Before things grow worse again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:48 am

((GAH! one day as Cid and I already messed up! *facepalms* edited this out and posting as Loz. sorry everyone!))

Last edited by Cid on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 am

" Well if we're all in agreement on our destination, i suggest we do as Sephiroth says and move, now."

Spreading his wings and unsheathing his sword he flies back toawrd the stairs to see if they were still clear. Hearing no signs of persuit he rejoins the group and offers support for Yazoo, if they stayed or left, he needed things between them to change, and hopefully for the better.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:11 am

Loz looked at cloud trying to take charge, order HIM around. Like he was going to let someone who denied mother that.

Instead Loz looked to Kadaj, "What shall we do Brother?" but when Sephiroth came with orders Loz nodded. At least what Big Brother was proposing fell into what Kadaj orignally stated. Loz's hand was still on Yazoo to make sure the younger was stable.

Loz looked back at his wing and stretched it. It came to him so naturally, it must be part of Mother's blessing. The wing and the ability. though Loz was not sure about only having one and flying, yes Big brother could and did but still.. he was who they were made from, he was what they wanted to become. If he could do it, well Loz was sure he could too.

Loz would fallow his brothers to this airship. maybe there he could find something to actually wear and talk to his brothers alone for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:33 am

Denzel nodded his head. He certainly wanted to get out of his clothes that were covered in blood and more things that he didn't even want to think of, the oversized t-shirt clinging to him with sweat and everything else. He just wanted to get some new clothes, anything to get out of what he was currently in. "Finally he turned back to look towards Yuffie and Zack."

"Are the doctors going to have to do tests on me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 am

As far as appearances it seemed as they were and as soon as the airship was close enough he moved to board it, stepping through the door. His gaze flickered around for a moment. ShinRa had never seen much use for the contraptions as far as transporting SOLDIERs. They were military and were not given such comforts, it was instead reserved for the upper echelons of the company.

He himself had had no desire to be presented with anything more than his men. If they spent weeks in the cramped back of the truck he would expect nothing else for himself.

It was ShinRa who put him on a pedestal for his men, not himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 am

Cid was still making his tea when he heard the others come aboard, "Now Cloud, I gots a bill you need to pay..." as he came around the corner he was looking at his cup bringing it to his lips and taking a big gulp. As he lowered the glass.... SEPHIROTH????

And he spit his tea out all over the ex-General, who was apperently back to life as well. WHAT IN THE $*&(#@' *#!@ DID HE MISS????

Cid started to look around, $*&@ his lance was back in the pilots area. #*&$! Why did he leave it in the helm? Why was it not here!

only by chance did his eyes see a glimps of Cloud walking in behind Sephiroth....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 am

Vincent wandered into the main part of the ship, he had been asleep but had suddenly been awakened by Cid's loud voice as usual, he looked over at Cid. "What's going on?" He asked softly, and then that was when his eyes landed on both Sephiroth and Cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 am

Following Sephiroth, he boards the ship and loks at Cid. "Cid, as you can seethere is alot to explain, but firs lets get everyone on and get back to WRO H.Q.

Walking past Cid he takes a seat in one of the empty crew chairs.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:34 am

"Seph! There you are!" Genesis said as he boarded the ship. He glanced over at the people in front of them and his eyes landed on a tall, dark haired man who seemed to be staring at Sephiroth, he knew who he was - Vincent Valentine, a former TURK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:38 am

Sephiroth reached up and the leather gloves wiped away the liquid that had exploded into his face. Sephiroth's glare landed on him. The weakness that he had felt for the moment during battle bothered him however it was a mute point at the moment. "Pilot... I should hope you have enough of that tea to share, or at the very least something edible."

He would worry about washing up at the WRO, however there was a slight annoyance now.

"Genesis... I suggest you leave me alone now, or I swear that match in the VR room will be a pleasant memory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 am

Cid muttered for a moment, not even regestering that Cloud spoke to him. He raised his arm and pointed to the hall way that Vincent came out of, "Down ther', second door on' left.... Help yoursel'." It was the bigger of his two kitchens, and fully stocked.

Cid turned on Cloud in an instant, "WARNING NEXT TIME YOU *&$(*# A$$HOLE!" Not only had he spit his good tea out, he spit it all over Sephiroth. WASTED TEA!! WASTED TEA!!!, "You'll be payin' fur my fuel and restalkin' o' my ship." He noticed the three remnants come aboard too, "Oh brother, how the *%&@ did you NOT GIVE A MAN WARNING CLOUD!"

Cid light up another smoke and took a long draw out of it, "Al'ite, al'ite! Ya'll all on mah ship so its mah rules, ya hear? There ar' rooms for ya'll and substance, which Mr. Strife will be payin' for. So enjoy and stay the @#$% away from the helm!"

Cid turned and stalked off to the Helm himself. Oh man this was not wat he was hired for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:57 am

Yazoo eyed Cloud's offer to help him and just stood up straighter, refusing help from anyone.. even his brothers. Flexing his wing slightly as he tested it he walked out of the building after them and looked at the airship. Definitely could've used that earlier. He thought with a sigh.

Yazoo stepping onto the airship in time to see Seph wipe the tea from his face. Blinking he wondered what had happened and who had done that to his big brother. "Who's that? He asked softly to Loz and Kadaj, glancing back at Cid.. and couldn't help but look him over slightly before sighing softly and turning his attention back to his wing as he tried to put it away, unsuccessfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:17 am

Sitting in the crewman chair, he let Cid vent, he had earned that lashing. He really needed to start returning calls, shrugging the thought aside, something to worry about later.

Waiting abit before walking upnto the helm, he needed to appologise and fill Cid in on whats happened over the past week. Walking back to the kitchen he makes Cid some tea, and takes it to him.

"Here, i brought you some tea, and i know me not warning you was really bad, but it was a pinch and you were here. Now as fornwhats going on, thats going to take a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 am

"We wont let them do tests on you if you don't want it, Denzel." Yuffie answered with a soft smile for once, trying to keep Denzel calm about the whole 'tests' situation. "But don't think of it as tests, ok? Think of it as a check up, to see if everything working ok." She flew ahead of Denzel and Zack with a challenge in her eyes. "I'll race you guys there!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Zack nodded at Denzel.
"It will be more of a check up than anything. If they're going to be poking and prodding you, they'll be doing the same to me and Yuffie as well."

Zack watched as Yuffie sped off ahead and he smiled at Denzel shaking his head.
"Whatdya say? Race her?" He grinned.
He always did love a challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Sitting down and gettingcomfy, he pulls out his phs and calls Reeve. Hey, its Cloud, im on the Higwind, headed for you now, i have Sephiroth, Geninsis, and the three remnants, Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. We'll be there shortly, have some rooms ready."

Shaking his head as he had to leave a voice mail, Reeve was busy alraedy.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Rufus had been reading over the file when Reeve called him.
Once again interrupted from memorizing this file before he could destroy it.

Closing it up he slipped it into the drawer and waited for Reeve to arrive.
"It's always something." He sighed.

Looking out the window Rufus raised a brow seeing Reno running round like a lunatic with Dark Nation below.
Pinching the bridge of his nose he shook his head.
"Well at least they're both getting their exercise." He rolled his eyes resting back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next