FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Wish I Had an Angel [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Genesis grabbed a hold of Zack and pushed up against him, he didn't want any space between him and that other male. His want for Zack was so strong. He needed to be with him. He kissed Zack's chest, running his tongue over one hardened nipple. "Goddess, you're beautiful." His hands turned to Zack's pants and began to unbutton them and slide them off to the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:02 am

When Genesis' mouth touched the skin of his chest, he lost all conscious thought again.
He became aware of that tongue darting round his nipple, then his pants hitting the floor.
Lying under Genesis. Zack moved automatically pulling Genesis' jacket off.
Genesis' top was next.
He was being driven mad with lust. He hadn't experienced it before now.
Not to this degree.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 am

When Zack moved to automatically begin to remove Genesis' clothes, his mind was immediately driven by the power and lust. He was driven completely by every kiss and movement that Zack made as he held the other closely to him, then he finally looked up at Zack's naked body. Pressing his lips against Zack. Genesis moved his lips quickly to press firmly against Zack's neck. Zack was finally his. He wanted him so much as he pushed his entire body firmly against him. He couldn't remember the last time he had been filled with this sort of want and need for anyone. Not since Angeal.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:31 am

Zack let out a soft moan as Genesis began his assault on his neck.
Hips rocked into Gen's as he felt those lips.
Teasing, tormenting, then consuming their claim of him.
No one had caused these reactions from his body.
He had been laid before and plenty of times, but each time was something different.
This one was more intense, driven. Like the side effect of a powerful drug.
It made him light headed, dizzy, crave more.

Zack's hands move to push Genesis' pants down his hips.
He wanted this man exposed.
He wanted to go where he shouldn't with the 'enemy'.
Not that Genesis was the enemy in his mind any longer.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:40 am

Genesis practically felt dizzy from the full effect of the passion between himself and Zack. Lips attacked firmly against Zack's as he felt the other's hips grind into him. Purring, he grabbed a hold of a bottle of lube that he had placed on the desk and covered his fingers with it. Zack was all his and he was going to make sure of it. Sex was like some sort of out of control drug to Genesis, but with Zack it was more addicting than ever. When he saw Zack he was unable to keep his hands off of him. He needed to make him his own. He was all his, and he craved more and more ever passing second.

Genesis slid a finger coated in lube inside of Zack and slowly began to stretch him out. Zack's body and the sounds he made were so beautiful. It was all so forbidden and that alone made Genesis want it even more. He always had been one to want what he couldn't have and with Zack it was no different.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 am

Zack's hips rocked against Genesis' hand as he let out a moan.
His hand moving to Genesis' arousal, stroking the length.
Moving his mouth to Genesis he captures the lips with his own.

His urge for this need growing as he rubs his own length against Genesis'.
Moaning loudly against Genesis' mouth.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 am

Genesis' tongue darted across Zack's hardened cock and purred as he heard the moan escape the other's mouth. His body moving up against Zack's holding him close against his chest, his tongue darting along his tip. Moving his mouth away from his cock he then began to slide a finger inside of Zack and began to slowly stretch him out.

Once the other was stretched out his pushed himself slowly inside of the other and pressed his lips up against the other's neck. Pushing up against Zack he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:09 am

Zack let out a groan as Genesis' arousal sunk into him. His hips rocked against Gen's as he gasped.
Those lips on his neck again, claiming him, Zack's hand then moved through Genesis' hair, and arm round Genesis' neck.
His body pressing up against Genesis' eager to feel skin against skin and ride out the wave of need his body wanted.

Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 am

Genesis leaned closer to Zack their bodies rubbing against each other with heat. He thrust his body deep inside of Zack feeling the warmth deep within him. This was all he needed, to be there with Zack, claiming him as his own and refusing to ever let him go, holding him close to his body. He thrust deeper inside of Zack once more, feeling him more than ever now.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 am

"A-ah! Gen!" His back arched as his hips thrust to meet Genesis as if on pure instinct and need again.
Breath falling in to gasps, he rocked with Genesis' movements.
His hand moving through Genesis' hair the other clinging to his back as he moved with him.
Desperate for more, his need aching, his head rolled back exposing more of his neck.
It was just too good, over the top good. Something you wouldn't ever forget.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 am

"F-fucking hell!" His hips thrust against Zack's body as he pushed himself deep inside the other man he was being controlled by nothing more than the pure passion, drive and lust that he felt for the other.
The warm breath pressed against his skin, and his hands ran along Zack's smooth, warm skin - he was completely unable to keep his own hands off of Zack.
He wanted him so much that he couldn't even really comprehend why, it was a constant need deep inside of him, he sucked at Zack's neck nipping roughly at it and claiming him as his own.
He had never felt this way for Sephiroth or Angeal, or any of the others. He'd never felt this before, a need that spiraled nearly into obsession.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 am

Zack hips continued to rock in time with Genesis'. The build up was maddening. He hadn't expected it to feel like this for a third time.
Mentally he was lost in it. Genesis could have asked him to crawl across hot coal at that point and he would have.

The hands touching him, driving him mad in his passion. Addiction to sex was something he had heard about but never experienced.
He felt he was slowly growing into that addiction, but only with Genesis.
"C-close..." He could only hiss out the admission.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:29 am

When he felt himself finally come, Genesis panted as he rolled over and looked into Zack's eyes. He ran his hands through Zack's dark raven hair. He hadn't expect that anyone besides Angeal would ever make him feel like this. He felt like he could do anything for Zack. He'd go through burning flames just to be with him.

He held him close in his arms, tenderly kissing his cheek. This was all he really wanted, Zack was all he really wanted, he was everything that belonged to him and everything that he loved. "Zack... I think - I think I might be falling in love with you." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 am

Those were unexpected words, not unwelcomed, but unexpected from Genesis.
Zack could feel his cheeks heat up, no one had told him that before.
He got the 'I love you!' moments from his fanclub president. But he didn't really know her.
He knew he didn't love her.

Zack had spent so much time chasing Genesis down when Angeal was alive, trained like the dog ShinRa thought him to be.
That for a while Genesis had consumed him, find Genesis, find Angeal. They were always together.
Zack knew that kind of love, but not for himself.
Wrapping his arms round Genesis he buried his head into Genesis' shoulder.
Love something he hadn't really had a chance to do because of ShinRa.

The words alone gave him strength that he would experience it.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 am

He couldn't even believe what had just escaped from his own mouth, he never said that sort of thing to anyone, especially not someone like Zack. Genesis looked deep into Zack's eyes and wrapped his arms around Zack's neck, he couldn't believe that he was really feeling this way. He had felt this way for Angeal but he had never actually told him so what was it about Zack that he felt he couldn't go without telling him? Maybe it was just in the moment? Was it really true?

Genesis had figured that Zack was the last person that he'd ever be able to feel this way about, after all he hadn't even thought about these feelings until the two had stopped to talk about Angeal. But he was sure that he had felt this feeling for Zack before, back when Angeal trained him, back when Genesis spent hours watching the younger boy. Something drew him to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:17 am

"I feel something for you too... I want to say it's love, but I don't know what it is..."
He definitely didn't feel like running Genesis through with a sword,
The feeling was the opposite of that.
"Right now this feeling, and you combined. It consumes me that's all I know."
He let his head rest on Genesis' shoulder.
The tiredness of the day and their multiple need for each other wearing his body down finally.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 am

"I feel the same way, Zack... I really do think it's love, but it's just so complicated..." He didn't understand feeling this way once again when he had not felt this way since Angeal, but now he was somehow feeling it again. "I just know that I want to be with you, and I don't care what ShinRa says about it. I just... I have to accept that maybe it's because I love you." He pressed his lips softly against Zack's. He wrapped his arms around Zack, holding him close to him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 am

Zack kissed Genesis' lips back softly. Fingers rolling through the strands of Gen's hair.
Was it love? He didn't know he would trust Genesis on this though.
It could be. He just knew he was glad to have the arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 am

Genesis held Zack close to him in his arms. Fingers traced along Zack's skin, memorizing the feel of every touch. He wanted this. He'd do anything he could to protect Zack from this moment on, and would keep him away from ShinRa. Maybe this truly was love. Genesis didn't know, he just knew that he needed to find a way to protect Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:06 am

Zack let his body relax more as Genesis held him, he was close to falling asleep.
His body finally at ease and falling into a state of comfort.
It was a nice feeling to know that he could sleep in the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 am

Late the next morning, Genesis could feel the light shining in his face from the window. He smiled as looked at Zack's sleeping form, he then leaned forward and lightly kissed him. "Morning," he whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 am

"Mmmm... Morning." Zack mumbled softly.
He wasn't a morning person never had been except when he was like seven and under. It had always taken him two hours in the morning to wake up eat and shower before starting his shifts at ShinRa. But once he was awake. He was awake and could be for a long period.

Zack curled into the warm body not wanting to get up. It just felt too right to move from or escape.
It had been the best sleep he had had in ages, it would be a shame if he could not extend it for just a few moments more.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 am

"Sleep well?" Genesis asked with a chuckle. Genesis normally was the type to wake up early and to spend hours on his own training. This time was different, he'd been awake for quite some time but he actually enjoyed himself spending his time watching Zack as he peacefully slept. Maybe this was what it meant to have feelings of love, maybe not. He wasn't sure what this was at all in fact.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 am

"Best I've had in ages." Zack commented before he stretched in bed looking up at Genesis.
It was a strange sensation to feel so comfortable round someone again. He had different comfort zones, there was Angeal comfortable, which was like the same as his family, then there was Seph comfort and now Genesis comfort.
He lent up, giving Genesis a morning kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:39 pm

"You know I think this running away from Shinra thing, may actually work well." Genesis said softly as he softly kissed Zack on the lips. He was right, this had been the best sleep he'd have in ages - now, Genesis wasn't quite sure if that was because it had been the first time in ages he'd actually slept in a bed, because it had been the first time since Angeal that he'd shared a bed with someone else, or just because he was with Zack, all he knew was that it felt absolutely amazing and perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wish I Had an Angel [M]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: