A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Yeah I'm not as bad with second hand smoke as I am with getting contact highs from other drugs, that gets really bad, I've gotten high just because people around me are smoking it... it's happened at least twice - once this past new years eve when I went downtown with some friend and some people were smoking pot - it wasn't pretty lol, the second time was when I went to go see the musical of Reefer Madness at my college campus, they were lighting weed on stage, so the entire building was filled with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 pm

I try to be conscientious, and if I know I'm with a friend who can't stand it then I'll leave them at home. I'm lucky that I'm at the stage now where I can do that without going bonkers XD

Luckily, and unluckily in many respects, most of my friends are smokers so.. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:14 pm

I had one that was a really heavy smoker, but we had a falling out of the fact that he was dating a friend of mine and was mentally and physically abusive to her, so I don't have to worry about that one anymore. XD One other friend of mine debated to do it because of stress, but it's good that she decided against it since her stress level is up the wazoo, she'd be addicted in like a week. Most of my other friends are just stoners, alcoholics, or their just crazy... or gay - a lot of them are gay.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:17 pm

I used to be a faghag (and they termed me it so, I don't have issue using the phrase XD), but these days most of my friends are straight. Except for the two token lesbians, as we jokingly call them.

One... every woman, gay and straight falls for her. Men too. It's the WEIRDEST THING IN THE WORLD. Especially when men hit on her, it amuses me to no end. As she likes to say when I note that it's always men that hit on her, "Women are scared of me."

XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Hey I'm termed as a faghag to everyone I meet as well lmao XD

My best friend is gay, and he's freaking gorgeous. Seriously there are girls who will come up to him and be completely speechless just because he's so gorgeous and... then they have their hearts broken when he tells them he's gay. XD Plus, every gay I've ever met is in love with him. LOL. I don't actually have many lesbian friends, the only ones that I even meet are randoms who hit on me at gay bars. XD
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:24 pm

I miss having male gay friends... they're so awesome. The closest I've got is a friend's son... and oh he's the stereotypical down to an art XD

He's Reno if I made him camp XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:29 pm

LMAO. My best friend is Genesis without the slutty side, it's creepy. He's some weird mix of Genesis and some sort of Prince Charming, it slightly scares me. XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 pm

lol! I'm totally on the fence.

I go either way but up until my current GF I've NEVER attracted a single woman just men.

Alot of men and lets just say being the red head I was I had the same track record as Reno does. I was sleeping with this one guy for a few months and didn't even know his name I just called him Wes, at the same time I was sleeping with this Aussie school teacher and then there was the Brazilian there was stalker material for you...

Word of warning never ever sleep around with three guys that all live within a block or two of you... I told them I was single. and I didn't commit they assumed after a one night stand or three I was... *waves hand*

But this stuff just happens to me... somehow. When I find someone I kinda wanna date someone else pops into the picture like with my current GF my ex decided he wanted back in my life. thx I lost contact after I moved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 pm

It amuses me that I've been attracted to more women, but been with more men. I generally lack the fundamental balls to hit on anyone, to be fair... so I only have myself to blame XD

Men... are easier. I've always communicated better with men, found them more fun to be with and felt more comfortable. Though it mostly seems to be offline. Online I'm the exact opposite. Tons of female friends online, rarely a man and it's usually weird... XD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Yeah I'm bisexual Smile

I've had some messed up relationships. My first one dated me for two weeks and then decided I wasn't 'worth' going against his parents but some other girl was so he dumped me for her (which then i was heartbroken, but turns out I later found out that he's just a homophobic pig), the second was great and all but he was terrified to touch me - three months and we never even kissed, third was a mess - he had just gotten divorced and then started dating me before the divorce was even finalized, told me he was in love with me before the first date, then one month later he dumps me via facebook, fourth was a girl, we'd been best friend for 3 years, she always claimed that we were 'practically dating' said she wanted the marry me and all that crap, I figured we'd give it a try - two days later she breaks up with me because she was secretly sleeping with a guy and felt bad about it, and she hasn't spoken a single word to me since.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Ouch, bless you sweetie >.o Kind of re-affirms that I'm happier single... XD!

Which is actually, rather sadly, true. I'm much happier un-beholden to another person XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm in the situation where I hate being single but when I get in a relationship I freak and try to not talk to them XD lol

This is why I prefer gay guys, they're easy. Trust me, if I could date my best friend I would in a heart beat. XDD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Awww *pats Gen*

Yeah relationships are over rated. I don't like clingy people but yet somehow I can tolerate my GF being clingy cause it's cute and I poke and prod her and just be all out be mean to her... like a little kid, cause I do like her alot, she's just so cute when she gets flustered. <3<3

I always tend to attract the obsessive ones. The 'I can't live without you' types...

So I tend to just go down the fool around path... until I find something more... except current GF of course. Though long distance relationships frustrate the hell out of me @_____@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:00 pm

I tend to get the ones that just want something on the side, something in-between "worth it" partners or just flat out cheat on me ^^;

OH, also had one announce he was gay a couple of weeks after sleeping with me, and a girl who would feign every type of injury for me to pay attention to her >.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:08 pm

I had that happen, I went on a date with this guy, a week later he told me he was gay, now he's one of my closest friends. Oh and there was the pansexual guy I was really into.

The truth is, I haven't actually slept with anyone, haven't been in a position to still living at home and being watched like a hawk when I'm dating, and I kind of freak when things start to get sexual. The first time my last boyfriend tried to make out with my I had a panic attack. Yet... I can do absolutely any of that if it's on stage. xD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:15 pm

haha yeah living at home never stopped me... I've had my mum walk in after tehn go to me. "Wake him up I'm taking him home." made me cringe.

Then my BROTHER walked in on it... yeeeeah. that was fun. >.<

And for some reason I've just ended up doing a 'reading' from a picture of an IMVU avatar Weiss just showed me... (fyi I do tarot readings in my spare time) going home seemed to knock my reading switch... well on. now I just gotta turn it off before work tomorrow or I will NOT survive the day @_@

earphones here I come!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Let's just say that I'm no stranger to a penis... XD!

And Reno's 5 hour thing? Yes I did, yes he deserved it, and yes it was a very good power trip >3

... Then there was the time I woke her up at 3 in the morning. "Erm, hi.. the condom broke =|"

I wasn't her favourite daughter that day... XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:29 pm

LMFAO. That is absolutely hilarious. XD I have a few friends who would totally do something like that. XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm not stranger either I'm just not a fan... >.<

Then again yeah... *waves hand*

so far the owners of said appendages have proven their idiots on mostly every occasion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:37 pm

I have to admit, I do enjoy them. Mostly as a tool for control... which makes me sadistic I think? XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:39 pm

I have handcuffs and a leather belt for that... ;p

Anyways perhaps we should move topic on before we scar a few people... for life >.>;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Lmfao, true, we might have people log in later and go "Holy.. WHAT DID THEY PUT IN THE WATER LAST NIGHT?!" XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:45 pm

LMFAO. Probably.

I can't believe I just stayed up all night for you people... XDDD The things i do for gen/reno.... ;p
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Hey, you could have gone to bed any time =P I refuse to take responsibility, even if it's entirely my fault XD! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:48 pm

LMAO. The Genesis/Reno was calling to me.........

Lol. If I pass out on stage tonight I am blaming you ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   

Back to top Go down

General Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next