A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mission from Hell [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 am

Zack's lips continued to kiss along Seph's skin and he looked up hearing the soft moan.
It made his confidence feel better that he could cause this reaction from Seph's mouth, even though he was fairy new at this.
Zack's hand continuing to flicker over Sephiroth's arousal.

He trailed his lips down Sephiroth's body, lips teasing a taunt nipple before plucking at it with his teeth.
Zack glanced up to Seph watching him. His tongue swirling round neck before sucking on the bud.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 am

The way Zack stroked him, he wasn't going to last much longer at this rate, his touch teasing him. Fingers twisted through the raven hair and he pulled lightly at the silken strands. Sephiroth's hand moved down across Zack's back and cupped his ass. He brushed a thumb across the smooth skin of Zack's ass and then traced the fingers down further, between his butt cheeks.

He felt the lips on him, teasing his body even more. Pleasure spiked through his body as he felt the wet mouth on him, each distracted him and pushed him further from his thoughts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Zack felt the tug of his hair and he groaned his mouth releasing Seph's skin and he looked down at Sephiroth.
He felt the fingers brushing along his ass and he swallowed lightly, his body craving Seph's more at that motion.
"S-Seph..." His voice shuddered as his hips rocked against Sephiroth's. "Lube?" He whispered.
His hand slowing it's motions down. Thumb flicking over the tip slowly before circling the head of Seph's arousal.
Zack wanted to feel Seph buried inside again, the need burning inside and he shivered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 am

"Room," Sephiroth jerked his head over towards the bedroom beyond the open door. "There is a bedside table, it is in the top drawer."

Reluctantly Sephiroth released Zack's body in order to allow him to retrieve the lube. He needed to be inside him, to be able to focus on only this, on Zack. If he was inside him, surrounded by his warmth, he could forget for at least this moment what had occurred and the reality that would settle back in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 am

Zack moved from Sephiroth, heading to the room, opening the top drawer and retrieving the tube.
He moved back to Seph sliding across to straddle his hips.
Zack's hands rolled up Seph's chest and then down again.
Lips working Seph's mouth as he placed the lube in Sephiroth's hand.

The idea that in a few weeks time he could run away with Seph was over powering his senses.
His mouth nipped at Seph's ear as he rocked against him, no longer really in full control of his body.
It's needs were overpowering his senses at this moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 pm

"Don't be so dense, Rene." Cissnei laughed softly as she stood up and offered him her hand. "You're more than welcome to crash at my place for awhile, I still have enough room for your scrawny ass." She smiled kindly at him. "And I have alcohol." She added with a wink.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:19 pm

"And how do I tell him I'm bunking with you without offending him?" Reno threw back with a soft chuckle. "Face it, Ciss, I'm in a bigger mess than I thought I would be now I've come back... Only personal messes can be bigger than temporarily betraying the company with views at a long term commitment of it."

He took her hand and stood with her, leaning down and kissing her cheek lightly. "Thank you for listening," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 am

Sephiroth felt the hands that roamed over his chest and the lube pressed into his hand. The lips pressed against his and Sephiroth parted his own, his tongue moving to penetrate Zack's waiting mouth. Easing the lid off he spread some over his fingers and reached around. One finger rubbed against the tight muscles around his entrance before it slid slowly into Zack's body. Easing in he drew it back and pressed it in once again, each movement spreading some of the lube against Zack's muscles.

The mouth disapeared and moved against his ear as Sephiroth slid the second finger along the first. The entrance was tight around his fingers and Sephiroth curled them slightly and the tips dragged against the muscles before he spread them slightly, spreading Zack's entrance wider.

The fingers continued to stretch Zack's tight anus as his fingers began and in and out motion. This was what he needed right now to forget for just this moment. He could allow Zack to distract him and for a short while to forget about what had happened, about what ShinRa had desired he do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

Zack felt the moan leave his mouth as he felt Seph's finger enter him the motions beginning.
He opened his mouth allowing Seph's tongue to tease the inside of his mouth and he sucked on the appendage.

Zack felt the second finger and he gasped. His head buried into the crook of Seph's neck.
He felt his body jolt as the nails moved against his insides.

The finger then steadily began to thrust in and out, he began to rock his hips slowly riding the fingers.
His breath falling into short soft pants.

Zack's mouth kissed along the skin of Sephiroth's shoulder as his arms moved round Seph's neck hanging onto him, holding him tight and close.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 pm

He looked beautiful just as he was and when Zack buried his face Sephiroth watched him for a moment in silence until he moved. The body seemed to swallow his fingers and finally a third slid into his body. Reaching up with his free hand Sephiroth stroked Zack's hair and a soft moan escaped as the mouth teased and tormented his skin.

Sephiroth pulled the fingers back and reached again for the lube. The hand was removed from Zack's hair and he squirted more lube into his palm. There was a sharp intake of breath as the cool gel was spread across his heated skin. It felt good and he rubbed it across before reaching down for Zack and motioned him closer.

This was what he needed, anything to forget about it. In time they would escape ShinRa, would leave this pain behind, but for now this was enough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 am

Zack moved closer to Seph as he was beckoned. His body straddled Sephiroth's hips.
"Let me." He whispered against Seph's lips.
He wanted to take Seph this way it felt more intimate something he knew Seph needed.
His hands brushed the hair from Seph's face and a single hand rested on Sephiroth's shoulder.

Slowly Zack slid down his body taking in Sephiroth's arousal.
Gasping softly as he sunk lower and he felt the heat almost burning him on the inside.
He could feel the slight shake of his arm as he held himself up slowly easing himself to sit across Seph's lap.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 am

Some of the long hair fell away and down to the side of the couch. It was pushed away from Sephiroth's skin as he reached up and stroked Zack's hair. This was what he needed, and the warmth and tightness pressed against him, his mind distant from any sort of pain. A gasp escaped through his lips as he felt the muscles that surrounded his cock and his hips shifted slightly.

Sephiroth felt his body burn with the need to move, however he remained still. His focus instead was on the feel of Zack surrounding him and he pulled the last distance to his lips. His free hand brushed lightly against Zack's thigh before he gripped his hip firmly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Zack felt Seph's hand on his thigh gripping lightly and he kissed Seph's lips softly.
He lifted his hips up then down slowly starting the pace to which he rocked against Seph.
His arms wrapping round Sephiroth's neck as his tongue touched lips softly.

Zack loved the feeling of Seph's hand in his hair. It was a closeness he had yearned to feel after Angeal had died.
But all he got was Aerith's sympathetic hug. He closed his eyes trying to will those memories away.
Teeth nipping and tugging on Seph's bottom lip as he lifted and dropped his hips riding Seph's arousal buried inside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm

The movement was a relief to his senses, even with how agonizingly slow it was at first. His body wanted to throw Zack onto the floor and take him as he desired right there, but Sephiroth knew that that would solve nothing. He needed him, needed this closeness. This was the only reminder that he was not alone, he had Zack's warm embrace even though his friends had turned on him.

Sephiroth's hand remained in his hair and the long fingers ran repeatedly through the soft hair. And then Zack was there, he could feel and taste him, the lips that moved against his own. His teeth nipped and lips parted as he felt the closeness. Hips moved to meet the thrusts as the teeth pressed against his skin.

All he wanted right now was this body and his cock throbbed in response to that thought. As long as he was in him like this he could forget everything but Zack's warmth and his touch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 am

Zack rolled his hips against Sephiroth's. He could feel Seph's hand in his hair.
His lips lingered over Seph's mouth teasing those lips with his tongue and teeth.
Finally he slid his hips up and down Seph's arousal riding the length at a faster pace.
The moan that left his lips vibrated against Seph's mouth as he kissed him finally.
Tongue diving in past soft lips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Wed May 02, 2012 10:40 am

Sephiroth's hips lifted slightly in order to press into the movements. The smooth muscles rubbed against his cock, the tightness of it consuming his mind. He dragged his fingers through Zack's hair as lips parted and he allowed Zack's tongue into his mouth. His own brushed against it and he lightly sucked on Zack's tongue as he felt it slide in.

The vibration tore a slight sound from Sephiroth's throat as his hips continued to move. They shifted, urging the movements from Zack. He needed him, needed to be inside him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Thu May 03, 2012 9:00 am

Zack lifted his hips up and sunk down hard and fast on Seph.
A gasp passed his lips as he repeated the motion again.
"S-Seph..." He continued to rock his hips over Seph's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 am

Sephiroth felt the lips move from his own, though rather reluctantly as his hips lifted in time with the movements in order to meet his thrusts. His hands gripped Zack's hips as the movements continued before his lips trailed across Zack's chest. Slowly his tongue darted out and traced along Zack's skin, teasing it before sliding further down Zack's body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Thu May 03, 2012 4:23 pm

The touch of Sephiroth's mouth on his chest caused a loud gaps to pass from his lips.
Zack's hips began to thrust harder against Seph's.
The rocking motion becoming almost desperate.
Relishing on the feeling of Sephiroth buried inside him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 1:59 am

Each movement pressed him deep inside Zack's body, able to feel the smooth muscles that clenched and Sephiroth's mouth continued to move over the skin. He slowly licked at it, before his tongue traveled further down and brushed over first one nipple. Sephiroth leaned forward and pressed kisses against the skin as his hips moved to meet Zack's, the need building, consuming him.

He was certain he had never needed something more than he needed Zack's touch right at this instant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 7:41 am

Zack let his finger brush through Sephiroth's hair.
There was always something about Seph that made him feel this way.
Even if this was only their second time together like this.
Gasping louder he felt Seph's length hit that spot.
He let out a soft cry back arching as he kept his hips at that angle.
Then he felt it again, causing a shudder to pass through his body.
Seph's mouth on him, and his length buried inside him.
He felt the twitch of need rock his hips harder against Seph's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 10:57 am

Sephiroth felt the fingers that ran through his hair. His hand moved across the back of Zack's head. His hips met Zack's and he felt the muscles that tightened around him. A gasp escaped as his head dropped back. The pleasure continued to build, eating away at his senses as his cock throbbed with each movement. He wanted to move, wanted to take control and feel Zack's body against his own.

All he wanted was this moment to last, to forget everything that had happened that day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Zack arched his back leaning back his hands gripping Seph's thighs.
He lifted and lowered his hips thrusting against Seph's.
The riding motion causing his mouth to open as he let out a soft groan.
Zack glanced to Seph watching his face and he grinned.
"If you want to do something or want me to... don't hold back. I'm not gunna break."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 10:41 pm

"If you are certain," Sephiroth shifted his body in order to move Zack underneath his body. Once the positions had switched Sephiroth lifted himself and placed his hands on either side of Zack. Lifting himself up Sephiroth drew back and then drove hard into Zack's body. He wanted to unleash his strength, for once not to have to be controlled, but there was always the thought that Zack's body would not be able to take it.

Sephiroth moved back again and thrust in hard again. He needed this, needed to just unleash everything, all the pain, all the anger, everything.

He had no desire to harm Zack however, no, he was the only one to keep him there rather than lost in his misery.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Sat May 05, 2012 8:16 am

Zack let out a gasp at Seph's first thrust from on top and he bucked up suddenly.
The difference was amazing and his head rolled back.
Sephiroth's strength was apparent at that moment and Zack thrust back moving his hips in time.
"T-THERE!" He let out a cry when he felt Seph's length brush at just the right angle.
"I won't break..." He gasped softly loosing himself in Seph's motions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next