A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 am

Tseng thought for a bit as he finished his mouthful, pointing his chopsticks at Reno. "If you can get your hands on some decent Sake then you have yourself a deal, Ren." He almost purred and turned his attention and his chopsticks back to his food, grabbing another mouthful happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 am

"You're trusting a Midgan guy to know what good sake is?" He snorted softly. "Or seeing as I have half an idea - you're expecting me to know where to get some, short of taking a quick vacation to Wutai?"

He kept eating, already formulating a plan to hitch a ride with the next batch of SOLDIER and to head back with the returning troop three days later.

"I'll figure something, sensei. I've never let you down yet, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:52 am

"That's my boy." Tseng purred smugly. "And don't even think about skipping town for this little venture either." He added, knowing Reno would try to go to Wutai for the rice wine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 am

Reno leant over and kissed his cheek with a chuckle. "Why is it you can always read my mind when I don't want you to and when I'm trying to project naughty and slightly brainwashing thoughts into your head you're completely impervious to it?"

He shook his head at the thought and put the take-out box on the table, leaving half for Tseng and grabbing another.

"Still... this is definitely the best take-out place in Midgar. How long did it take you to find them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 am

"Oh I hear those too, I just choose to ignore them until a later time." Tseng grinned and took the box, pushing his over to Reno for his share.

"How long..?" He mused. "Not that long, but the question you should ask is how long did it take them to start cooking up to my standard." He smirked wickedly at that thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 am

"Did... did you lecture them on cooking?" He took the box with a raised eyebrow at Tseng, mentally picturing him beating people with rolling pins until they go it right, unable not to snicker a little at the image. "Or just make so many complaints that it was easier and cheaper to learn to cook better... because when you get stuck on a problem you are hell, yo. I love you, man, but you are not someone I would want to be coming up to me at customer services."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 am

Tseng grinned wickedly. "That's a story for another day, a day you'll never see, Ren-dear." He purred and stood up, lighting a smoke as he went to hunt for more alcohol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 am

Reno watched him disappear with his cigarettes, silently shaking his head in wonder. This was a side of Tseng he'd only seen a glimpse of a long time ago, and as the evening went on he was more and more intrigued by him.

"Wotcha looking for, or are you just browsing?" He called after him, the chopstick wielded a little less sloppily now that Tseng wasn't looking and the food being gathered much more easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 am

"Something a little stronger." Tseng said as he rummaged through Reno's bottles. "You do know most of these are actually empty, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 am

"Usually I'm too drunk or too hung over to tell the difference. Bottles go in the cupboard, I worry about what's in them when I'm sober," he admitted, putting down the food and going through.

He hesitated before going over to a thus far untouched cupboard, opening the door and sticking his arm through the assorted packages of food, his hand wrapping around a bottle at the back and carefully bringing it forward.

He handed it to Tseng - a very expensive, and very potent, bottle of brandy. Unopened.

"If I'm letting you drink this then I have to like you," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Zack gasped as he felt fingertips brush his arousal. Then he pulled back as the bare leg moved against his length.
"S-seph." A shiver rolling through his body.
Seph's hands were on his body and he absently followed the need to press against him.
Their tongues touching as he kissed Seph.
It was easy to loose himself in Seph's attention.
Lifting his cuffed wrist up and over Seph's head back to between their bodies.
Hands moving down to roll finger tips over the head of Seph's arousal.
Tongue continuing to work Seph's mouth.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 am

The kiss was returned just as hungrily and his tongue brushed slowly at first against the top of Zack's before sliding back across the bottom of it, moving and stroking against it. His fingers curled around Zack's length, stroking it firmly as Sephiroth pressed into the touches that Zack offered. The strokes continued, moving the fingers as he stroked him gently at first before brushing his thumb over Zack's tip.

He would not allow Zack any reprieve until he cried out and pleaded for him. He reached over to the table and fingers finally moved to seize the key. Sephiroth's palm stroked over his length as he felt the warmth of his cock, the smooth skin and brushed lightly over him and rubbed lightly at first. His hand moved up Zack's cock, stroking it as he placed pressure against his cock.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:18 am

Zack moaned against Seph's mouth, the tongue's actions so distracting.
Hips bucked against Seph's tormenting hand. His own hand began to roll over Sephiroth's arousal, stroking it.
His tongue twirling round Seph's as he kissed him back. This need was building up again.
It was hard to try and keep his focus between Seph's distracting hand and tongue combo.
Regardless he tried to keep his head on as he stroked Seph's length, thumb flicking over the head.
It was even more difficult to do this with handcuffs on, if he had one hand free at least.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:48 am

Reluctantly Sephiroth released Zack for a moment and slid the key into the lock of the right cuff. He turned it, letting the metal fall loose from Zack wrist. He wanted those hands to be touching him without restraint, or at least for now. Replacing the key Sephiroth grasped one wrist and pulled Zack closer against his body. His hips moved and ground against Zack's as his other hand returned to stroke him.

Fingers moved and rubbed against the skin and his tongue tangled back around Zack's. His hips moved again and pressed his cock harder against Zack's hand, the organ throbbing against the fingers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Zack moaned against Seph's mouth his left hand rolling over the flesh of Sephiroth's back.
He didn't care to much about the cuff that hung loosely from his left wrist as his hand roamed the contours of Seph's back.
Fingernails lightly scratching the surface of the skin. His right hand continued the onslaught on Seph's arousal.
His grip tightening the pressure just a little bit to cause enough friction for Seph to hopefully enjoy it.

Zack's own hips started urgently bucking into Seph's tormenting hand. He was loosely loosing his control to take this round slow.
His body still worked up from dominating Seph just moments before, it had been a complete rush.
Strange and foreign, but enjoyable none the less.
Zack's tongue continued to twirl against Seph's hungrily drawn into the kiss.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 am

The nails bit slightly into his skin, raking across it and Sephiroth moved, feeling the brush of the skin over his cock. The movements continued as his hips moved and thrust into the hand. He felt the warm hand that brushed against him and his cock throbbed under the touch. One hand reached up and gripped Zack's hip as he pulled him close, the other continuing its strokes before sliding to his base.

It drew away from Zack's cock and traced lightly over his outer thigh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 am

Zack's hand moved up and down the length of Seph's arousal.
His teeth nipped at Seph's bottom lip as he licked along the mouth.
Seph was like some new addiction.

Zack's hand worked along the base to tip of Sephiroth's arousal.
Each stroke tightening and his mouth moved down Seph's neck, nipping at the skin, leaving small red welts.
Normally he was good at not leaving any claiming visible marks cause of their work. But he wanted to tonight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:51 am

The grip was tight around him and Sephiroth felt his cock throb with each stroke, the organ begging for attention even as he thrust into that hand. The mouth moved over him and he felt the teeth against his skin. There was only a brief thought that this would require some explanation, however that was just as quickly far from his mind. One hand moved to craddle Zack's cheek and tilted his head back slightly.

One knee was lifted and he nudged it against Zack as he tried to urge him onto his back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 am

Zack understood Seph's motion, and he fell onto his back pulling Seph over him, his mouth moving to Seph's neck.
His hand continuing it's assault on Sephiroth's length.
His other hand rolling through Seph's hair making sure the handcuff wouldn't get tangled in the long strands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 am

Sephiroth moved his legs to straddle Zack's body as he continued his movement against the hand. With hands placed down on either side of his body he leaned forward and claimed his lips once again. One hand craddled his cheek as his lips parted and his tongue darted out to trace over Zack's bottom lip. He pulled back slightly and then nipped briefly at the lip before his mouth trailed down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Zack moaned against Seph's lips, his hand flickering over Sephiroth's need.
He wanted to hear Seph's breath, feel that length brush up against his own.
His body was starting to really crave Seph's again. Strange how one person could become an addiction.
The desire to suddenly be dominated, even if he had been the one to do it last time.
Nothing seemed to drive him on more than Seph's controlling side.
When Seph pulled back from the kiss, Zack felt that mouth move down and he gasped softly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 am

His lips moved further down Zack's body, his lips trailed lightly down his neck and lingered there for a moment before licking and sucking at the skin. His lips moved to Zack's shoulder and stroked over the smooth skin. A sigh escaped as his mouth eased down further to Zack's chest. A wet line trailed across the muscles beneath his collarbone and then eased further down and finally paused at one nipple.

Sephiroth's tongue darted out and licked across the nub slowly, the need seeming to burn inside his own body as he felt the touch of skin. It felt hot against his own, dragging slightly and he rubbed back against Zack's body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 am

Zack gasped as he felt that tongue, and his body shivered. The further Seph moved down, the more he had been forced to relinquish his attention to Seph's arousal.
His breath catching, it was amazing that one single motion from Seph could send his body into such an unfocussed mess. Sure he had his inattentive moments, but this, this had attention, and the glorious side effect of causing his focus to waver.

Zack lifted the cuffed hand from Seph's head, knowing the motions might snag the hair. Using his now free hand to replace it, in rolling fingers across the back of Seph's scalp.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 am

The chain seemed to drag against his hair and it ended with a sharp yank as a near purr escaped at the slight hair pull. Sephiroth's attention slowly shifted to Zack's other nipple and his tongue moved, brushing lightly against it. He pressed his body close to Zack's and reached up with one hand. The fingers snagged the loose cuff and pulled it up before snapping it onto the headboard.

With Zack bound Sephiroth smirked slightly and a pleasured sound emerged from his lips as soon as he felt the fingers in his hair, moving against his scalp. The lips and tongue continued to work the nipple before slowly moving to the other. Exhaling slightly he let his warm breath run across the nub of flesh before leaning forward and dragged his teeth lightly against the sensitive skin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Zack heard the chink of the cuff being snapped into place.
His fingers were working through Seph's hair massaging his scalp.
Enjoying the pleasured moan that passed Sephiroth's lips.
That moan stirring his own arousal.

Zack went to move his hand and he gasped as that mouth teased his nipple.
The wet warm tongue then the cool breath, he shuddered and jolted from the arousal.
That jolt was what made him realize something was a miss...
Then he heard the metal chink and realized Seph had locked him in place with said cuff.
"Wait wha-?" He looked up.

Only one hand was cuffed, regardless Zack realized he wasn't going anywhere.
He was staying put, he didn't mind that, chained to Seph's bed for whatever kink the general had in mind for him.
But with one hand still free, he could probably get Seph back... probably, it was all Seph needed for Zack to touch him.
So he did...

Fingers massaging the scalp more wanting to hear those moans. That voice in pleasure.
To have the power to cause that sort of arousal to come from Sephiroth. It was a kink, knowing he could do that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next