A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 am

Sephiroth pressed a kiss to the corner of Zack's lips and then pulled back slightly as he held Zack close. The hand in his hair held the body close and his lips lingered next to the ear. "Stay with me tonight."

Fingers trailed through the hair, tangling in the black strands. He held Zack close and relished the warmth of the body so nearby.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Zack felt his skin tingle as Sephiroth's breath touched his ear.
Seph was asking him to spend the night.
Zack smiled as he felt the hand move through his hair.
"I was going to anyway..." Zack held up his cuffed wrists.
"Cause this would look awesome me going back to my room like this."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm

"We will have to remove those," Sephiroth held him close, his hand wandering lightly around Zack's spine. The hand remained buried in the silken black strands before drawing back. He knew that the key needed to be found though he was reluctant to move the other away from his body in order to retrieve it. It was still very comfortable having Zack in his arms like this.

For now he would just savor this embrace.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 am

Hooking his cuffed hands over Seph's head to hang round his neck.
He kissed behind Seph's ear. "Don't worry to much about it right now..."
Zack was quite comfortable where he was. He made no attempt to move either.
"We can stay like this for as long as you'd like." He nipped the bottom of Seph's ear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 am

"I doubt that," Sephiroth murmured against Zack as his body pressed close to the other. They would have the night to stay there though, he could hold Zack for that time. He felt the warm touch against his skin and the teeth against his ear as he held him close as fingers trailed lightly across Zack's skin. He knew that he could not keep Zack there forever, not when questions would be asked. But for now he had him in his arms.

"But we have now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 am

"Now's good." Zack chuckled. "I like now..."
He nuzzled Sephiroth's neck planting soft kisses against the skin.
He closed his eyes memorizing the taste of Seph's skin against his lips.

Zack didn't want to leave anytime soon, so tonight he would just enjoy this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 am

He relished the feel of the mouth against his neck, the softness of those lips as she shut his eyes and held Zack. He would hold him as long as he could and Sephiroth was determined that only the cruelty of the morning would separate them. For now he had this, this warm embrace, the feel of Zack so nearby and the scent that seemed to consume him.

For now this was all he needed, the punishment that Tseng demanded could be dealt with in the morning, when work forced itself back into his mind.

There was a time for it, and now certainly wasn't it. A light breath escaped through his lips and he tilted his head back slightly, allowing Zack's kisses on his neck to continue.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 am

Actions like Seph tilting his back, spurring him to press closer and devour more. He didn't mean to want to go again.
It's just Sephiroth was like none other he knew. He became engrossed in him, without meaning to.
Hands playing through Seph's hair, mouth moving to capture Seph's.
Almost everything Seph did had some kind of reaction on him, be it lust or complete and utter awe.
Even when Zack was being reprimanded for having a stupid moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:47 am

As soon as the kiss reached his lips Sephiroth pressed back against Zack and kissed him back. His tongue pressed lightly against Zack's lips as he held him close, the pleasure building with each passing moment. Slowly he drew back and began to press the kisses to the corner of Zack's lips, moving slowly across them. This kisses continued and traveled across before he leaned in and pressed another to Zack's lips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 pm

It was there... building up again. That need for Seph.
The man was addictive. His body reacting against those lips.
He moans softly feeling them as they brushed from one corner to the other and back.
Opening his mouth, his tongue lavished along Seph's lips softly, enjoying the attention.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 pm

"They are the best in Midgar.." Tseng said, opening the containers and eyeing the contents carefully. "Which doesn't really say much, but they are passable enough." He nodded that they got the order right and looked to Reno as he pulled two pairs of chopsticks from the bag, offering him one. "I trust you know how to use these." He said, breaking his own apart neatly and started to eat the chicken chow mien he'd ordered, there was also a sweet and sour pork and a steak foo young as well..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Reno chuckled and took the other pair of chopsticks and snapped them apart, scraping them together to get rid of any splinters and then pulled one of the boxes over.

"I can use them... but I don't use them enough to say that I won't end up flinging food at you," he grinned, successfully gathering enough food to put in his mouth. He chewed and swallowed with a satisfied nod. "Like you said, most of the food is passable in Midgar but I don't go out of my way for it since you spoilt me with the real deal at your place."

It was a nice memory, lazy evenings after work with Tseng in the kitchen cooking dinner while Reno sat on the kitchen counter watching him. It was a long time ago, when he was still a new TURK and they were friends. He missed those days more than he'd admit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 am

As soon as Zack's tongue met his lips they parted slightly and his tongue moved to meet the other. Sephiroth pulled Zack close as his tongue lightly brushed against Zack's and his fingers ran through his hair. He could have just stayed there and held him however the kisses were too tempting. His free hand explored Zack's back as his tongue brushed against the underside of Zack's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 am

Zack moaned against Sephiroth's mouth. The feeling of the hand on his back.
Seph pressing up against. Every dirty thought he'd had involving Seph seemed to flood his mind.
It was amazing how much Sephiroth could just turn his on switch one with a mere touch of the hand and kiss of the lips.
"Hmm Seph... we're probably not going to sleep tonight... is that okay with you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 am

"That is fine," Sephiroth murmured as he pressed several kisses to Zack's lips. He would claim him as many times as he could, it would make the need to hand out his punishment that much easier when the morning came and he was forced to become the General again. For now however he had this, his hands continued to wander Zack's body and leaned back, pulling him back on top of him.

Fingers buried into Zack's hair and pulled him down to his body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

Zack let Seph guide him, he was happy to be on top of Seph. He loved this position the most to be able to gaze down upon him.
To look upon that silver hair fanned out under him. His mouth began it's slow worship of those lips when Seph pulled him down.
His body covering Seph's with his own.
Rolling his hips slowly against Seph's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 am

The warm body returned against hims own and Sephiroth hungrily kissed him back, able to feel the warmth and movement of Zack's hips. Sephiroth reached his fingers up and brushed them across Zack's cheek as he held him close, the touches distracting and tempting him. He wanted him, needed to claim him, but for now this was enough, the brush of skin against skin.

There was no desire to sleep in his mind, not with this tempting body so nearby. One hand moved down his back and lightly rested on Zack's ass as hips moved slightly to grind against Zack's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 am

The feeling of Seph's hand on his ass, and hips moving slowly to grind against his.
Zack let out a moan against those lips. His body was starting to tingle again.
Still leaning over Seph, he could feel the touch of fingers over his check.
Zack was limited himself on where he could explore. Given the cuffs round his wrists.
Fingers played through Seph's hair as his mouth moved along Seph's jaw and began to suck on his neck.
Tongue rolling over the skin, licking him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 am

The contact to his hair was always enjoyable, the pleasure at it building with each stroke. So few were ever allowed to but when Zack did so the feeling moved through him, building to consume his mind. When the lips moved to his neck, the wet tongue on it, the distracting mouth never seeming to waver from his neck. Sephiroth shifted his hips and they moved against Zack's again before he held him close.

Just as long as he remained there it would be fine, as long as he could feel the fingers in his hair and the mouth against him. Only Zack was ever allowed this close and his hand moved across his ass, stroking his bare skin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Control over his body and it's motions was a loosing battle. Especially when Sephiroth's hand touched his bare skin.
The general was not making it easy, Zack could feel his length beginning to stir again, waking from it's temporary slumber.
His body was craving Seph's to the point where he was almost shivering. The chill of lust rolling over his skin.

Zack's hips moved with Seph's grinding up against him, fingers still sifting through those silvery locks.
his mouth moving down as far as he could go, given his hands in Seph's hair and cuffed together.
Tongue lavishing a nipple circling round it before sucking on it lightly, teeth nipping the tip of the bud.

he was definitely loosing control of himself again.
Luckily the cuffs restricted his movements forcing him to take it slow.
But they were beginning to frustrate him at the same time.
His own kink getting the better of him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 am

The fingers had remained in his hair, ghosting through it lightly as he pressed his body against Zack's. The mouth had left his throat and now moved down to his sensitive chest as Sephiroth's hips pressed back against Zack's, moving lightly against them. Lightly he pressed against the soft strands and his hands caressed the skin lightly, exploring every inch of Zack's back made available to him. The chain was cool against his skin and slowly he moved, one leg pressed between Zack's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 am

Mouth moving from one nipple he drew a line with his tongue to the other, taking it into his mouth.
Lavishing the same attention to the bud. Sucking on the tip as hips rocked against his again.
When he felt Seph shift his leg, he didn't protest but moan as it brushed against his arousal.
It was a shock of inner torment at having this need unattended.
But the inability to move much further down was driving him mental.

Fingers continued to brush through the strands of hair.
Zack couldn't control the soft whine of neglected need and slow torment passing his lips.
Dry grinding up against Seph, his mouth traversed back up taking Sephiroth's lips.
He pulled at the cuffs for the moment hoping SOLDIER strength would break them.
The chains only rattled and he tugged at them again. The strength in the chains surprised him.
Tongue flickered as it moved over Sephiroth's lips.
Zack couldn't even focus enough to pause and find the damn key.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 am

The mouth had moved, each touch tempting, intoxicating. His eyes flickered down towards Zack as he took in the movements of his mouth, and one hand reached down and his fingertips ghosted across Zack's cock, the touches barely present as he felt his movements against his own hand. Fingers brushed lightly against it as he felt the brush against his leg. As Zack moved Sephiroth pressed his leg against his cock before he drew back slightly.

The kiss was quickly received and he pulled Zack closer, hands moving across his body as his lips parted and his tongue slid against Zack's, pushing for entrance into that hot mouth and his tongue lightly brushed against the other's as it moved out.

He could hear the rattle of the chains and blindly he moved to try to open the drawer of the bedside table in order to find the key to free him, the metal against his skin intoxicating but he wanted to feel those hands against his body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 am

Tseng mused lightly as he ate, handling his chopsticks with such masterful grace that Reno could only aspire to even want to be that good. "Maybe I'll make something for you again one day.." he shrugged and ate. "Pity you don't have an Sake." He added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:39 am

"Sake?" Reno frowned a little, trying to remember the last time he'd bought any and failed to conjure up a memory. "I have a serving set but I'm drawing a blank on ever using it," he chuckled softly. "The intent was there at least, right?"

He was managing not to wear or attack Tseng with food, eating with a little more ease though he would have been more graceful shovelling the food into his mouth with his hands.

"You cook, I'll bring the sake," he grinned. "Or some other mutually beneficial arrangement in which I get food."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next