FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Clean Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 am

Inactive members will now be deleted after a select period of time.

Name change is to first part of your e-mail save for Jojo cause she's awesome like that, plus she's the only one out of the group I've known before this RP group was started.

I have not yet removed anyone from access to all the forums in case we have anyone wanting to come back into active duty.
But if no one from the list changed has made a move when I get back from my week off back from visiting those in my hometown, they will be moved into a limited access group for OOC boards only and marked under the group of 'Lurkers'.

[/b]
Okay all I will be switching the availabilities of characters over on Monday for those living in the US/Canada/UK.

Tuesdays for those playing in NZ/Aus

So I'll be IM/PMing those who have withdrawn on my next day off (tomorrow) for the name change unless you want to be renamed Guest 1 and Guest 2.

Those who have not replied at all will be renamed this I won't change passwords just names.

So be warned inactivity now that it's the new year will not be taken lightly.

Once this is done there will be a max of a month and if you haven't posted in the RP in that time you will get a warning third warning and your character will be removed from the forum and put up for availability.

Last edited by Zack on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:47 pm

You might as well put Hojo back up for availability, Zack. With Vincent gone I have no idea what to make him do... Unless he steals Yuffie or Zack and tries to experiment on them... Hmmm... I'll think of something Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Weiss has voiced an interest in taking up the Vincent mantle.

So we shall see what happens. <3<3
Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Hmmm... Well I've written up the 'If-there's-no-Vincent-plan' so I think I'll just wait a couple of days or something to see if we do get a Vincent and, if not... Muwahahaha! Plan B will commence! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:00 am

*Looks at shiftily and hides*
Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:00 am

We lost Vince??????????????? anyone else leave????????????
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Vince and Reeve both left T-T but understandable for Reeve, and Vin with his new job takes up too much time. *sad face* they both will be sorely missed T_T
Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Yeah, they will be missed a lot D:
Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 pm

but never fear Weiss saved the day
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 pm

And thx Weiss for offering to take up the role <3

If I didn't have such random work hours I would pick up another character, but I learned my lesson from the last time... T_T
Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Thanks Weiss. \(^-^)/
Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:43 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 pm

As you know we've got new peeps since this happened and I have not heard back from any of the former members...
I've gone and deleted their accounts I did give them a month and it's been little over that...
so this is for the best and hopefully new RPers can take up the mantle.

There was a bug issue of a new RPer trying to take the name of a former member (even under name change) and it wasn't working...
hopefully this fixes that issue to.

Yes it means Kadaj is free...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up   Forum Clean Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up
Page 1 of 1