A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:07 am

"Right ShinRa Base..." Zack repeated. "Hopefully this won't take too long."

He stopped as he felt it. Jenova's reply, it was a weird tingle that shot through him, almost comforting. He looked to Sephiroth before leaning on the railing pretending to pay close attention to Junon's port as it seemed only minutes away. He gripped at the railing, trying not to succumb to it fully, he needed his wits about him, he just hoped he could hold off slipping into her ways long enough to check out the base then get the hell out of Junon.

Zack closed his eyes. So Jenova said he could try to locate or talk to Yuffie. He wondered if he could talk to her like Jenova spoke to him.
'Okay I'm gunna try it then.' The thought and sucked in a breath.

'YUFFIE!' He shouted in his head. 'Where are you?!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:54 am

Rufus was taking some samples of the wall down for a sample when he heard Reno.
"I'll take as long as I need Reno." Rufus shot the red head a glare.
He turned back to the wall. The spot where he had removed the sample from was now bleeding and beginning to clot the 'wound', Rufus quickly grabbed another sample this time of the clotting blood before the wall 'healed' itself.

Rufus stepped back then glanced to the ShinRa tower. Now was not the time to linger and he closed his hand around the sample. Pulling the glove off and tying the top of it together, he then slid the latex glove into his pocket.
"Now we can go Reno." He stated walking past the red head. "Reno take us to WRO HQ. I'm going to borrow one of their scientists."

Last edited by Rufus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 am

He could feel the pressure, the suggestion. It was her again, suggesting that he go to Midgar, stop the ones that attacked her. It was powerful, seeming to control him, and he took a deep breath. No, he had to shut out her voice, lock it away if he ever hoped for his redemption. Sephiroth pulled back and heard the loud gasp, his green eyes flickering back towards the sound.

There seemed to be no hint that Zack had even heard and he turned away, his long hair shifting with each movement. Green eyes locked forward and Sephiroth stepped towards the sound. It seemed to strike him with shock and emotional pain. It was foreign, unusual, uncomfortable, but still he wanted to step towards Yazoo as he stood there.

"Yazoo!."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:20 am

Every time Jenova talked to me, my resolve to ignore her wavered and I become her 'daughter' more and more. I had almost given in already. But she had a point, I probably just looked stupid shouting like a crazy person! And Hojo wasn't even listening to me! So I stayed quiet and just glared at Hojo, tugging on the straps keeping me down and wishing Jenova gave my laser vision or something. When I heard Zack in my head, I winced, feeling a headache making an appearance. 'For a start, stop yelling.' I thought in my head, hoping Zack could hear it somehow. 'And also, I'm in Hojo's secret hideout, somewhere in Mideel I think from what I heard from his little group of crazy scientists. But it's not just me, they have Cloud's kid, Denzel, too!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:23 am

Hojo's eyes lit up as he witnessed Yuffie's cut heal quicker than before, as if she had been... Resisting to heal, or something along those lines. Now curious as to how the boy's body had reacted to the wound, the mad scientist walked over to Denzel's side once more and spotted that the cut had healed already. Clearly the boy wasn't resisting, he was too weak to. Excellent results. Now Hojo had to prepare for further experiments, so he walked off to do so, leaving one of his henchmen scientists to keep an eye on the two specimen.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:21 am

'Mideel?' Zack rubbed his temple. 'I'm just about to land in Junon... We're meeting up with Cloud. I'll let him know about Denzel. Once we meet up we'll get a plan formed. Please just hang in there Yuffie, we'll get there...'

Zack then heard Sephiroth call out Yazoo's name and he looked over.

Walking up behind Seph he saw Yazoo held a feather in his hand. Zack raised a brow, it was then he noticed Yazoo seemed to be off somewhere else, mentally, while his eyes seemed to glow a brighter green.
"Well crap.... Jenova got to him. But how..." Zack looked round and then he saw it sticking out from behind some crates on the far side of the deck. He grabbed the sword and ran over ready to fight whatever it was.

Looking round this large avian creature was just lying there. It seemed to be alive... just, but probably not for much longer, it just looked at Zack before setting it's head down not even attacking.

Zack let out a breath placing his sword on his back. He walked up to the large bird and set his hand on it.
'It can see Jenova's infection in me.' He realized in thought taking his hand off the bird.
"There's too much going on at once..." Walking up to Seph Zack sighed. "Hojo has Yuffie and Denzel Seph. I'm at a loss, I think retrieving Yuffie is important, but we can't leave Yazoo in this state and meeting up with Cloud would be bad if I had you three in tow, he's in this paranoid place right now."

Zack heard the horn of the ship go off and the entire barge rocked as the anchor was thrown overboard. They were now officially in the port of Junon. But Zack didn't even have a clue which direction he was going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Fina Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IIIl   Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 am

Sitting on the bed of the room he rented, he picks up his phone and speed dials Zack. "Hey, have you landed at Junon yet?" Calculating time as Zack answers. "Ok. Well i will be there tomorrow after noon, give or take, depending on how fast the barge gets back. Just stay at the inn till i get there. And keep an eye on Sephiroth, no one wanders off alone. Oh and dont let Wiess out of your site. I dont care whos in control of his body. Im getting ready to eat, anything interesting happen on your way there?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 am

Zack blinked as his phone rang out. "Oh hey Cloud..."
He looked to Sephiroth then looked round for said Weiss. 'Where did he go?'
"Ummmm yeah we're gunna head to the inn now." He rubbed behind his head. "This is gunna sound weird but I got a er... message from Yuffie. Hojo's in Mideel and he has both Yuffie and Denzel. I'm trying to figure out what we're gunna do." He ran a hand through his hair. "He's just a kid and I don't like the idea of him being Hojo's grasp."

Zack let out a breath if Cloud would be in Junon in the morning then perhaps... "Do you think we could get them and make it back in time to meet you at the inn tomorrow?"
Zack didn't like the idea of putting Denzel in more danger, but the kid was better off and safer with them, then remaining with Hojo for another night. Even if Zack was surrounded by Seph, Weiss and mentally vacant Yazoo.
Cloud might feel more at ease if Yuffie and Denzel were with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 am

Sephiroth glanced between the young remnant and Zack for a moment. He knew how hard it would be for the boy, knew he would be able to hear her voice in his head, but they couldn't allow him to give up to her whims. "Deepground will have to wait," he said as his green gaze returned to the land before them. He was certain that at least for now Yazoo would be alright as long as they kept an eye on him.

"Zack, we cannot allow her to claim anymore. If the other remnants have come back as well they will need protection." He had created them, forged them through memories of others of him. He had sent them out, brought about the Geostigma, all to return to take his revenge. The guilt ate away at him, edging at his mind, but he quickly shut it away. "We must take Yuffie and the boy away from Hojo. That walking mass of complexes will only harm them."

Sephiroth was silent again as Zack answered the phone, his gaze flickered away. The guilt was still there, just on the edge, threatening to overwhelm his desire for redemption. It was all he had to hold onto, the only thing that helped him fight her. The lifestream had promised him that not all was lost.

With the sudden question Sephiroth glanced away from Yazoo. Weiss was not among them and that did not bode well. The lifestream had already lost control once and for it to lose control again could be fatal for others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Reno blinked innocently back at the glare. "Of course, sir. I merely miscommunicated my enquiry as to how long we would remain as I fear the helicopter is not safe left out of sight, nor with the current condition of... things," he gestured towards the wall, "that it might even be a helicopter when we get back."

He often astonished himself at how silver-tongued he could become when Rufus scolded him, even mildly, especially since he was certain the blonde was ignoring him as he continued collecting samples. Maybe they'd made a decent TURK of him yet.

Reno shifted his position with some clear discomfort that could be attributed to more than just his bladder; his eyes followed the lazy trail of blood that dripped down where what should have been rock was gauged from the mildly fluctuating wall. He liked the clear distinction between "living" and "inanimate" and by the day the line between the two was being blurred.

He perked up at mention of the WRO HQ - plenty of bathrooms there, and as he recalled a good cafeteria. Things would be looking up if he could manage to sneak away even for a short while to recuperate.

"You taking pilot or co?" he queried Tseng as he turned to follow Rufus. "Don't mind which, yo, just need to know before I assume and you try sitting in my lap."

He smirked a little, not looking to catch the reaction (or presumed lack thereof) on his superior's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm

That man was gone, leaving once again, and finally Denzel took in a breath. The pain had stopped, and he could finally try to focus. His head was spinning, foggy, but it wasn't as bad as the Geostigma. "Yu-yuffie..." he said cautiously, his voice shaking slightly. He was scared of what the man would do to him. He had to become strong like Cloud. He knew he had to be brave, and Cloud was probably scared sometimes, but he never let it slow him down.

Denzel swallowed hard as his blue eyes flickered around. There was science equipment everywhere and the idea of what would be done with it scared him even more than what had already happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 am

Denzel sounded kinda scared and it made me worried, but Zack was coming to save us, so there was nothing to worry about... Apart from the effects of whatever Hojo put inside Denzel, and the fact that by being saved The Great Ninja Yuffie wasn't so great anymore... Oh well. But still, I had to try and calm Denzel down somehow. "Don't worry buddy, Cloud's friend Zacl is coming to save us. He just said to hang on. We'll be fine." I whispered quietly so that the scientist guy couldn't hear me.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:16 am

Denzel tried to remember if he had heard the name before in any of Cloud's stories, but there weren't often names to go with the people in the stories of all the places. His mind was jumbled and his body was tense, something inside of him screaming to get free. He could hear things he shouldn't be able to and everything inside of him screamed to fight, to kill. There was a whisper in the back of his mind but he still couldn't make out the words.

He clenched his jaw, wanting to grip his head, but he couldn't even lift his arms. It felt like if he didn't get loose soon and have the chance to fight he would go insane. It was like there was a wild animal inside of him, clamoring to be released. Was this the way Cloud felt, or was he something different now? It felt like a monster inside...

Was that it? Was he a monster? He wanted to chase away that idea, wanted to forget about it, but he couldn't. He couldn't help but think that the man had made him into something, and now Cloud's friend was coming to rescue them. He had to stop him somehow or he would die. Everyone who protected him did eventually, it was just what happened. And it was why he couldn't let anyone else protect him. The voice in his mind grew louder and the need to fight grew stronger until suddenly pain so sudden enveloped him. He couldn't help the scream as his back arched and he heard the ripping of skin and he was shoved forward even more, his arms and legs twisted, joint pulled loose, muscles and ligaments stretched as the wings that emerged tried to escape the rest of the way.

CLOUD! Please... help me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:55 am

Yazoo stared at the feather for a while longer, the sound of distant voices slowly bringing him out of his trance. Blinking he looked up at Zack and Sephiroth, the feather falling harmlessly from his fingers.

'What's wrong, brother?" He asked curiously, showing no sign that he knew what had just happened to him.

As the anchor dropped and the boat pulled into dock he stood up. "Seems like we're here. Where to now?" He looked at Zack since he seemed to be the one with all the plans lately. No sign of Jenova or her infection was visibly present in his behaviour but then Yazoo was always very good at hiding his emotions.. or could it be that he doesn't even know himself what happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 am

Tseng ignored Reno's obvious comment, they were coming more frequently lately and it was beginning to annoy him more than it should. "You'll fly and you'll get us there in one piece." He stated as they walked to the helicopter.

Opening the back door for Rufus he waited until the President was safely on board before turning to the red head. "And no more inappropriate comments or I'll have your pay docked again for another month." He then turned and climbed into the helicopter to sit with the President, not waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Zack was ready to ask Seph who was carrying Yazoo, when he realized he was still on the phone to Cloud.

"Okay so tomorrow at the inn, we'll met you there." Zack remarked to Cloud and he looked to Yazoo filling the youth in at the same time. "We're gunna be heading out on a rescue mission. But one of us will have to carry you." Zack looked to Seph and flash him a 'tag you're it' grin and slapped Seph on the shoulder. "Since you guys are getting along so well I think it would just be weird if it was me."

Zack turned round over looking Junon. "I don't know where Weiss has gone... and it does make me easy, but Denzel and Yuffie are important. So we'll hit Hojo's lab good and hard in and out and be back in time to have breakfast... and make sure I still have all my materia before hitting the ShinRa base."
Zack nodded. "Sorry to cut the call short Cloudy, but he's your adoptive son. I'll make sure we get hi out in one piece. See you tomorrow. I'll text you the updates."

He flipped the phone shut before looking up to the sky. "Lets go!" He took to the sky falling into that same old pattern of rush in without thinking attitude.

[Sorry I would have posted yesterday but work >< and I'm working every day this week up until I leave for NZ so I'll try to get in before work and after since they're short shifts.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Rufus merely smirked as he sat down and buckled himself in.
Once upon a time people like Tseng and Reno had been expendable to the company. But given what they had all endured and suffered since the fall of meteor he would not surround himself with anyone else apart from the Turks. They were loyal to a fault, and he respected that. He just didn't choose to outwardly show it. The people of Gaia did not need to know he had a weakness. They were still angry with him he doubted they would ever forgive him for the atrocities his company had put them all through.

Still atonement through other actions were simple enough. Funding the WRO for one.
Their resources were now at the equal prime from of when ShinRa had been in power.
It was what they needed right at this moment to get these samples checked out.

He was pulled the glove out of his pocket and looked at the contents through the latex. It seemed to be 'infecting' it's very confinement and he wondered if the glove would last till they got to the WRO. He pulled out the matching latex glove before slipping the sample glove it into that one.
"Anytime this month Reno." Rufus stated. "Before we too are devoured by Jenova's influence."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:36 pm

"I haven't crashed a chopper in years, yo," Reno grumbled as he took his seat, grabbing the headset and jamming it over his head. "And you can try docking my pay but then you'd be giving me nothing, I'll starve and then you're right royally screwed."

His fingers deftly worked over the switches and dials, his concentration momentarily taken by the task at hand.

"And," he continued when his hands wrapped themselves around the joystick, "since you don't want me to starve, you'd be forced to take me out to breakfast, lunch and dinner, and people you don't know might just start assuming what everyone else already knows."

He ignored Rufus' urges to move faster - warming up the engine was much safer than trying to run cold now that they were hard pressed to find engineers to fix the machine if it decided to crap out on them. He'd ranted about it to Rude once, his stoic friend nodding in the appropriate places and letting him get it out of his system; it also earnt him a bottle of brandy for his troubles, so Rude hadn't been so bothered by it all.

The journey was a quick and uneventful one - the skies had never been inundated with much traffic before, and now it was even less likely that you were going to find anyone in your line of sight when miles above the planet.

Well... "uneventful" was a slight lie he would maintain to Tseng and Rufus' faces. In actuality the red light telling him he was near enough running on fumes and not fuel had started to blink long before they were due to land at the WRO. It was through sheer will and prayer to deities unknown that they gently kissed the helicopter pad at the WRO, instead of punching the wastelands.

"Home from home," he grinned to his two passengers as he walked by them and jumped out of the chopper. His eyes scanned their surroundings for the first entrance to the nearest washroom facilities...

Oh, and for people wanting to kill Rufus... obviously...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:37 am

I looked over at Denzel with wide eyes, cursing several times in my mind because I couldn't even save him and it was all my fault he was growing wings. 'Zack, hurry!' I told Zack with that weird telepathy thing. 'Denzel's growing wings, but something's wrong.' Denzel had this look in his eyes that made him look like he wanted to kill someone, and even if that someone was probably going to be Hojo, that still wasn't good! He was just a kid and now he was a... Something. I didn't know what, but it was something bad.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:27 am

"it is fine," Sephiroth said as he glanced back towards Yazoo. He still felt the guilt, knowing he had been the reason Yazoo existed, and now Jenova had claimed him, no matter how they had tried. Once again it was just as hopeless, but there would be redemption, if only he could continue to fight.

He didn't have time to protest as Zack slapped his shoulder. His friend always seemed to do as he wished, no matter what he himself thought of it and Sephiroth glanced back towards Yazoo. He didn't wait for permission as he slid one arm behind his knees and the other around his shoulders. Moving his arms the single wing escaped and lifted him into the air. "You will have to deal with no weapon until we can return," he said, his green gaze locked forward. "Hang on, we are in for a long trip."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 am

Yazoo blinked as Seph picked him up, tense a little at first before relaxing. This was his big brother, he wouldn't hurt him.. he hoped. "I know I have been wondering what it would be like to fly, but I didn't think it'd be like this."

He watched the scenery pass by as they flew through the clouds. One slightly amusing thought ran through his head, how does he not just fly in circles? Of course Yaz wasn't stupid enough to voice that comment, it might've ended up with Seph dropping him in the middle of the ocean or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:51 am

"Wings?!"Zack exclaimed and he shook his head. 'What in the name of Gaia does Hojo think he's up to?'
He could only nod his head. 'Hang on Yuffie we're on our way now.'

Zack looked back at Sephiroth and Yazoo before passing on, what was happening.
"Yuffie said Denzel just got wings. If he's infected him with Jenova..." Zack frowned. 'He's just a kid, damnit Hojo, you better pray I don't find you when we get there.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 am

"It is a freedom, rather than being bound to this world," Sephiroth said as he glanced towards Yazoo in his arms and then turned as soon as he heard Zack's voice. "If the boy is infected we must be cautious. Do not rush in blindly Zackary, this may very well be a trap."

No matter how much he did not want to condemn a child there was still concern. There was no telling what Hojo could have done or what Jenova could be planning. Yuffie was infected the same as them, and if Jenova thought to make him obedient he would not put it past her to lay a trap for them. It was possible that Hojo didn't even have the Strife boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 am

Tseng's fist tightened on his lap at Reno's words. The red head was right, he did need him.. only because he was too damn good at his job, even if he was a lazy, whoring, bastard. He couldn't afford to lose Reno and have to train up a new recruit. There was just something about the red head that rubbed him the wrong way, even more so lately. He was always pushing the friendliness barrier between them somewhat, but over the years he'd been more and more brazen about his actions.. it was like he was waiting for Tseng to snap and fall into whatever trap he had laid. Well he'd have a long wait, Tseng had been through worse torture than this and not said a thing, he wasn't the Director of the Turks for nothing.

He was silent during the flight, letting the President mule on his own thoughts. The flashing of the engine light caught his eye and he frowned, hoping they'd make it to WRO. He let out a soft, subconscious sigh of relief when they landed safely.

Opening the door he helped the President out before turning to Reno. "You will get this refuelled, you will then report to me on your mission and then maybe you will have deserved a break. Do not fly like that again, Reno." Showing he'd fully noticed the light. With that said he turned to Rufus and nodded he was ready to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Rufus could only suppress a smile as he made his way inside the WRO.

He was well aware of Tseng behind him and he glanced to the director of the Turks.
"From my observations, I've noticed that you do give him to much grief... I'm surprised he still operates at a somewhat respectable standard."
It was only a prodding jest that Rufus gave, it was a rare side of him to make public, only every so often he would let it out, but only round Tseng when he was sure no one would see.

Pushing the door open to the lab he removed the glove and placed it on the table for the scientist.
"I want you to put a rush on this, samples from the outskirts of Edge. I don't need to stress to be careful with this sample."
The scientist merely looked at him taking a moment to register who was talking to him.
"Uh... sir..."
"I'll be back in the morning to make sure it's done."
Rufus left before there could be any protest that Reeve ran the shots in the WRO, despite the memo the WRO employees had received regarding the co-operation with what was left of his company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next