FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you want to see?
Location RP threads
Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty12%Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty
 12% [ 2 ]
Original Characters allowed
Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty24%Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty
 24% [ 4 ]
Secondary characters allowed (including OC)
Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty29%Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty
 29% [ 5 ]
Nothing, you're doing okay?
Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty35%Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Empty
PostSubject: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Okay since my last lot of posts it has come to my attention that some want this some what this and that, but not everybody wants the whole overall changed. Soooo...

Since I'm vanishing for five days. and I'm not a voting person.

Poll time. Have your say folks.

Also any suggestions I haven't added just post a message on it here <3

Take your time think it over.

It's way too much for me to deal to today.

Use this thread to discuss what you want to say without filling up the general chat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:26 pm

I like the secondary character idea but not oc's so I didn't vote cause that would be me accepting OC's which I don't

though i guess I wouldn't mind cause I'd like Life to have a separate account but it's not really oc though is it? *confused*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:30 pm

I don't think OCs are necessary at this time. Doesn't seem like that would fit in much. It's a FFVII RP, not a general FF RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 am

While I am against the current system of RP, I'm highly against Location threads.

I'm for secondary characters (I get bored with only one); in turn, I support OCs because secondary chars would be counter-productive with a limited cast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:46 am

I support second characters and OCs, but not location threads. The current method of using arcs works fine for me.

But if we're going to try and develop a richer FFVII rp, OCs should be allowed. Like I said in the general chit-chat forum, video games are populated by more than just the main cast, and giving people a chance to flesh out an original character is always a good one. Not everyone is comfortable playing a canon character for one reason or another (knew a girl who never wanted to play a canon character because she was worried she wouldn't play them right).

Also (especially if you allow 2nd characters) we're going to run out of FFVII canon characters sooner or later....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:48 am

I voted Nothing, but by that I mean that there is no option up there that I like. I agree with changes, but right now, I don't think those would aid us directly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:38 am

I am against Location Threads.

I don't think OCs will fully be able to fit in.

I agree with Second Characters but I'm wishy washy on it because it needs OCs.

I voted Nothing, though, because of reasons above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 am

I voted for nothing, but only because I'm not too sure about OC's I can play normal OC's, but to put them into the final fantasy 7 would... Meh, the closest I could probably get would be one of Hojo's experiments, but from experience playing him, he's kind of like Vincent and Cloud - and he has a demon, making him more like Vincent - so he wouldn't seem very original...

And as for the other options, I'm ok without location threads and fine just playing Yuffie ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:22 pm

At this point I'd say no for OCs just because I don't see the need right now, same thing with location threads. It is small enough that I find I can keep track of what's happening and I feel that if we had location threads, I don't know if anyone else would but I know I might forget to read them and lose the plotline. Second characters I support as long as both characters stay active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:07 pm

I don't mind the secondary character thing but not permanently

like we really need an Aerith and a Hojo (I considered Aerith but I'm too evil for her XD and Hojo is ew) but I wouldn't want secondary forever I'd let a secondary character go when some one came asking for it

but again ff7 doesn't have enough characters to really NEED people to use more than two, but if it was Dissidia for instance I'd say sure two characters would be alright

but frankly I'm happy with how it is at the moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Dissidia has around half the cast of FF7, and I consider FF7 limited XD.

And I disagree with temporary characters. You, essentially, are writing the backstory/history of someone else's character. And you really, really, have no right to write that for anyone unless it's your character. =/

You might revive Hojo as his normal scientistness or an extreme lifeform while the person who wants Hojo permanently wanted Hojo to come back as a broken body... or something he could work with, something of his or her own imagination. You know? It's like tying the next person down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:14 pm

alright what ever

i'm fine how everything is but I'm not a professional rp I'm trying to do this for fun while I learn how to RP better so I can be more serious about it later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:16 pm

That's probably the best attitude to have. Have fun, now, and whatever.

But we don't NEED a Hojo or an Aerith. We don't need anyone. We should have fun with the toys we have, rather than hope for someone to pick a special toy and bring it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: votes   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:50 pm

I don't really think that revelations is big enough yet to need location threads or OCs (not yet at least). So until the numbers grow a little more I side on stay as is.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:21 am

Well since the results are in for not to change, but there have been equal amounts of req for 2ndary characters.

I will allow the secondary character option only <3 that will be the only change.

I will change the rules accordingly tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Poll time regarding Channge or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Haven't been on to vote. like it the way it is. OC's might be cool to do. get the chance to be me. ....... oh wait nvmnd baaaaadddd idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 am

So secondaries are permitted now? Has anyone decided which characters they are going to try for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm not sure if I'm gonna have a secondary character because all the ones I think I'd be good at rping has been taken so... Yeah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:50 am

Yeah? That bites.

I'm contemplating taking on Aerith; however, I am not certain that I can do her justice. She is just so good. Like... exalted deeds good even in spite of her flirtatious manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:23 am

Yeah, I was thinking Aerith too but, like you said, she's a goody goody two shoes XD

I used to be able to play a good Marlene but A) Lately my Marlene has been a little off and B) I don't think she'd be majorly important in the rp, except for giving everyone support and telling Cloud off or giving him advice. *Shrugs.*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:30 am

Yep secondaries are allowed now :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:02 am

*thinks* Well, she would be older now.

Perhaps you can work something out with the admins to make her a fighter of some kind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Hmmm... I'm tempted to become Hojo now. I tried rping as him on another roleplay last night and, apart from skipping the gory experimenting part and the fighting part (because I couldn't be bothered to type out a fight when it was only, like, me fighting with myself if that makes sense) and he seemed pretty evil and psycho, but I'm not sure whether he's completely to character or not... What do you guys think I should do? Give it a go or just not bother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 am

Hmmm... Well, if you have the practice page you could probably post it and see how people react?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:52 am

So like, post the old post? But it might not make much sense... Ooh! I'll do an introductary post, like, Hojo being kicked out of the lifestream and then see what people think Very Happy Where do you suggest I post it though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change   Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll time regarding Change or NOT to Change
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next