A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Villains vs heros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 am

ExDeath! in 012 I got him when I hit Random trying to level Tifa up he totally pwnd me... I love his moves!!

@Jen I wasn't meaning to sound like Zack >> but yeah since CA and since my mother's death I've kinda just been more open and colorful o.0

I'm a people person online and irl I need to be round people. It's just who I am. at Y con last year I'd just end up randomly talking to people while one of my friends was like "How can you do that?"
I went "How can I not! I love meeting new people!"
>> I even had my NZ radar on and a lady in the elevator waiting area walked past and I was instantly "OMG HEY You're from NZ right?!"
my friend looked at me and went "How do you know that?"
I just pointed and went "Her bag. It says it right there"
She didn't even notice... ahhh the joys from coming from a small back water country >.>;
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:30 am

@Nero: Your probably right. I never really understood it. That's why I'm playing through VII again so, hopefully this time it will click.

@Zack: Hugs. I <3 you. Exdeath was greatly improved in 012. In the original he kinda sucks if you don't have a really good sense of timing. That and using him to go from level 1 - 100 in a single fight was just plain exploitative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 am

In the first Dissidia I used ExDeath at lvl 100 on max difficulty to level up my people because I was good at countering him XD.

In 012 I noticed he became the Anti-Tifa and a lot harder to kill.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 am

I want his teleportation thingie!!

I'd so use that!

Daaaw Jen <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Nero wrote:
From FFWiki:

As stated in Professor Hojo's Jenova Reunion Theory, once Jenova's cells have been separated from the main body, they will eventually reunite into one again. Once Jenova has completely destroyed a planet, it uses it as a vessel to travel through the cosmos to the next unfortunate planet. This constant destruction may have been going for millions of years before the beginning of Final Fantasy VII. Jenova's age is unknown, but since it can lay dormant for millennia if necessary, it very well might be older than The Planet itself.

Jenova cannot beat Sephiroth, that is true, only because she has been separated. And, Jenova is not very active because she can live forever, what is a few hundred years? But if completely restored into one physical being and was forced into a 1 on 1 with Sephiroth (and to make it fair lets say he has the equal powers that the Jenova cells would have given him) Jenova is still "Heaven's Dark Harbinger: The Calamity of the Sky: Jenova" as Vincent says in AC/ACC. It is possible she's destroyed thousands of planets before.

We all call Jenova 'she' because Sephiroth is always calling her Mother. Clearly a she. But as you posted from Professor Hojo, the game continually refers to Jenova as 'it', yeah? It really always seemed to me she's a force of destruction and chaos. Once upon a time, she may have been a person, but she is not any more. I believe if she were capable of pulling herself back to sentience, like Jenova in the RP, she would have done it long ago. Jenova as we know in the game has been reduced to her base instincts of destroy and move on. In a fight, in order to beat Sephiroth, she would have to be clearly thinking. As she is, I don't think she is capable. Despite the paradox. Wink Though if she were in a fully functioning frame of mind, I really think Sephiroth would have a very tough time with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:33 pm

I prefer the grey are my self. Wolverine is a good example. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 pm

seph is just the best known villian from square enix just like cloud is the best known hero nuff said

there is always going to be someone better and stronger out there I personally don't like the characters designs from most of the other games, only ff7 and ff8 8 caught my attention design wise X-2 doesn't exist in my universe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Villians and heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:24 pm

I liked the girls in X, never played X-2. Although the graphics on IX were pretty good. My fav for that one is Vivi, the main char for that one was kinda blah.

And it wont happen often but i agree with Weiss on the best know hero is Cloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Sephiroth is in there somewhere too ..................
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:46 pm

OMG Cloud.... What do you think of the Wolverine vs Gambit argument?

I adore Gambit which is ironic because I don't support gambling in any sort of fashion... I'm not really even a Marvel fan, Just X-men and Iron Man they're all I pay homage to out of Marvel... I didn't have access to the others growing up.

I did grow up with superfriends though >> yessss shooooosh superfriends I know

Wondertwins ACTIVATE -.-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:30 pm

whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Yay for the girls of FFX! And X-2's a little... too girly -_- And yeah, everyone knows Cloud and Sephiroth XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 pm

my other non game badies I like is.....actually I don't have one lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Lol XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:03 pm

cloud posted so the second rp is open for posts!
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Wolverine would beat Gambit,Gambit hasnt got an indestructable skeleton. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 pm

*Rogue fan creeps away from convo*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

OMG Seph me tooooo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 pm

I despised X-2, mostly because it was so pop-ish and I hated the completion ratings. That being said. I really like the dress spheres. It kinda reminded me of Sailor Moon. ^///^

*blinks @Zack and Seph: Omg. I'm not alone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 am

Red XIII wrote:
Nero wrote:
From FFWiki:

As stated in Professor Hojo's Jenova Reunion Theory, once Jenova's cells have been separated from the main body, they will eventually reunite into one again. Once Jenova has completely destroyed a planet, it uses it as a vessel to travel through the cosmos to the next unfortunate planet. This constant destruction may have been going for millions of years before the beginning of Final Fantasy VII. Jenova's age is unknown, but since it can lay dormant for millennia if necessary, it very well might be older than The Planet itself.

Jenova cannot beat Sephiroth, that is true, only because she has been separated. And, Jenova is not very active because she can live forever, what is a few hundred years? But if completely restored into one physical being and was forced into a 1 on 1 with Sephiroth (and to make it fair lets say he has the equal powers that the Jenova cells would have given him) Jenova is still "Heaven's Dark Harbinger: The Calamity of the Sky: Jenova" as Vincent says in AC/ACC. It is possible she's destroyed thousands of planets before.

We all call Jenova 'she' because Sephiroth is always calling her Mother. Clearly a she. But as you posted from Professor Hojo, the game continually refers to Jenova as 'it', yeah? It really always seemed to me she's a force of destruction and chaos. Once upon a time, she may have been a person, but she is not any more. I believe if she were capable of pulling herself back to sentience, like Jenova in the RP, she would have done it long ago. Jenova as we know in the game has been reduced to her base instincts of destroy and move on. In a fight, in order to beat Sephiroth, she would have to be clearly thinking. As she is, I don't think she is capable. Despite the paradox. Wink Though if she were in a fully functioning frame of mind, I really think Sephiroth would have a very tough time with her.

I agree with you. Right now in the FF7 compilation, she's near defeated and Seph can easy stab her. But my analysis was based on characters at their full power. And Jenova may be in 'it' in the sense that 'she' (despite having boobs) is as we know genderless. but she is a life form. She does have cells. And she does have a line of dialogue. I know it's a little argument but she is alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 am

As for FFX-2 I got mad at first when I realised it'd be a much happier mood than FFX but when I gave it a try, I did actually cry at the end. XD.

FF6 and FF13 are my favourite though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:06 am

Wait. You got the good ending right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:40 am

The good ending is the best and my fav ending, but the perfect ending is kind of like... it really does give closure to the whole ordeal and I love it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:45 am

*nods* I agree. She looked so happy. Though, the first time I played it I didn't realize you were supposed to whistle. = =;

Now that I think about it, the dark Aeons were really cool bad guys. I'm tempted to hunt down a copy of X-2 international so I can fight them again with the new dress spheres.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 am

I think the perfect ending was the only thing I really liked about X-2. Yuna has been through so much.. she just deserved to be happy, you know? Razz She's still one of my favorite characters. Seriously, she spent most of the first game walking and smiling towards her own death, yet still stayed on course? Crazy awesome. <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:39 am

I adore Yuna! <3 I love her gunner outfit super sexy... what I like about x-2 is that she's adapted too, she had Tidu's sword and even moves like him. I just squeed really because I love TidusxYuna pairing... it's one of the sweetest things Though I really wanna finish X >> I hate not having even half of my stuff here

and ZOMG other Rogue fans! <3<3<3

Anyone play Afro Samurai ZOMG HACK SLASH WIN for me at least, favorite Character in that entire game Ninja ninja... Samuel L Jackson in an anime game = awesome. Body Part Poker!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   

Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next