FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:28 am

Zack nodded his head eying Weiss up still a little weary.
"Yeah sure. Are we all getting the same helicopter back or do we drop you off somewhere?" He asked

Zack wanted to mention to Nero about keeping to his promise, and that he would be trying the minute he finished the paper work up, but thought better against it with Weiss near by, even dropping the hint might cause Zack's sudden impalement.
He looked from Weiss to Sephiroth fearful the two would get into some kind of disagreement on the way to the helicopter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 am

His eyes darted between Zack, Weiss and Sephiroth before he moved a strand of his hair back. "It is possible to take a helicopter back, together but may I make the request against it? Only because... Deepground asked me to work with Zack to complete the mission... obtaining assistance from First Class SOLDIER, Sephiroth, and my loving brother, will be seen as a sign of weakness to them." His eyes flickered to Zack, "Though, if you prefer to take a helicopter with Sephiroth and Weiss, you may be my guest. I would have no intention of stopping you from enjoying our general's company."

He spoke monotone as always. The sound of a helicopter in the distance was heard, "I called in advance while waiting for you. I will take my leave soon. Though, I cannot be seen with either of you and so I must make my move."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 am

Zack blinked. His expression reading one of confusion, it didn't seem fair that picking up and taking Sephiroth and Weiss back with them seemed like a weakness. He'd done it in the past with Kunsel when they met up in Junon a couple of times after missions, it saved on the ShinRa budget. The company were all about cutting corners where they could, especially when the funds could be used in the science and weapons departments.

Then that moment Zack clicked. Nero's voice pitch had remained the same, but the words he used about 'enjoying the General's company' made him pale at first before he went red in realization.
'Does Nero know?' He thought. 'He couldn't possibly... could he? He was with Weiss how could he see that.'
Zack shook his head. "No it's fine I can ride with you Nero." He wanted to question those words, he still didn't think Nero knew, Zack was being paranoid.

"I don't want you to seem weak to them, that's the last thing you need, so I understand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 am

Nero did all he could to stop himself from rolling his eyes. Don't want to hurt me? I see you've been working just fine at that. Nero offered a smile and turned towards where he heard the noise. It wasn't long before his phone beeped the coordinates of landing to him and he was on his way. Zack would be behind him, and he hopped there would be more people inside the helicopter to stop Zack from trying to talk to him. He knew it would happen. Zack was a little selfish social-butterfly who loved to flap his wings.

Great winds tried to push him back when the helicopter landed and he looked back at the raven haired male before stepping onto the vehicle and taking a seat. He fastened his seat belt and mentally cursed when there was no one else. Don't talk to me Zack, please.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 am

Zack nodded at Seph. "See you back there Seph!" He called following Nero quickly. He hoped Seph would understand his reasoning. But it wasn't like he owed Sephiroth much just his life on one or two occasions. It was probably best he distanced himself from the General for a bit.

Jumping in the helicopter Zack buckled in and shut the door. He wanted to talk to Nero then and there but he was terrified at the same time. how could he say he was sorry for hurting him, if indeed his paranoia was correct.

They began the flight in silence and Zack was restless playing with his belt looking down half feeling bad half feeling stupid. He had made those promises to Nero and he wanted to keep them. But he wasn't sure Nero would let him.
He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again.

Nero seemed different Zack didn't know how. He wasn't that curious anymore, just distanced. That made him sad, he like curious Nero distracted Nero seemed kinda stand offish and unapproachable, so Zack did what he normally did when confronted with those people he just blurted out the first thing on his mind.
"I'll keep that promise you know that right? I want to help you get out and see the world more. No matter what! You deserve it! You're a good person Nero you shouldn't be locked up like that it's just not fair! It's inhumane it's cruel and I'm sure there are laws against that kinda thing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 am

"You speak of Deepground as if you've been there," he looked out the window and down at the grass beneath them. "I ask you not to pretend you know something when you do not." His eyes looked at Zack's and he smiled, "I had a nice time, and I learned many things. I don't regret this in the least but I don't think I like the outside world very much at all." It's full of people like you. "It seemed nice and all, but I believe I would be able to enjoy myself more in Deepground, thank you for the kind offer, even though I must decline."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Weiss walked behind Nero lost in his thoughts, he knew they Shouldn't have done what they had, more for Nero's sake than his own, but Weiss himself didn't regret a single moment. the Immaculate wasn't stupid, the chances of them being together like that again was extremely slim, he let out a breath with disappointment.

It wasn't long before he saw the Soldier and The General ahead.
Weiss wasn't sure what he felt towards the Soldier, not sure he could blame him.

Nero did what he wanted, and when he wanted, he did it with everything that made Nero, Nero.
Weiss Loved the new Spirit in his brother, and didn't really have it in him to restrain him.

Meeting up with the others he stayed silent, just crossing his arms and letting his brother and the Soldier chat, a brow quirking at his brothers monotone pitch as he talked to the Soldier, not like the ways lovers would at all.

Weiss wondered what had happened in so short a time.
he rocked back on his heels as the raven haired man kept looking at him like he was going to eat him.
and he gave a little smirk, Weiss had A weakness for Dark haired ones.

The mention of a helicopter brought his focus back on track, blinking as his brother almost strode angrily to the helicopter, the Soldier following behind him.
the Immaculate turned his eyes to Sephiroth, it seemed like they were going to team up again.

Weiss tilted his head back slightly, perhaps he best be on his guard, The General wasn't the type to let something like what he had done slide, and Weiss couldn't hold back the chuckle and the full on grin at what could happen, this could be entertaining..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 pm

I need entertaining curse you pg-13 content >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: