FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:49 am

Letting out a breath at Nero's quick save to prevent various forms of disembowelment. Zack hurriedly changed back into his clothes. Slipping the sword to his back. He emerged from the tent. He gave Nero a quick look, before he began to break down the tent in record time.

"There were a handful of troops that survived. So the sooner we take them out..." He trailed off as he put the folded tent away handing it back to Nero. "They were not to far from the cavern we took out yesterday. So unless they've got a secondary base I think we'll be fine to take them all down before the end of today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 am

Weiss turned to look at Sephiroth as the general left the tent
"oh that is the great General Sephiroth, he was 'entertaining me' on the way here"
Weiss smirked pulling back from his brother but still having his arms loosely around Nero's waist not wanting to let go yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:53 am

A part of him wanted Weiss' hand off and Zack's on, but that wasn't entirely true. He enjoyed his brother's warmth, but he found it hypocritical. "Quite one to keep you entertained," Weiss would sleep with Sephiroth, but Zack was dead. Or was he? Nero suddenly smiled, "Since you had Sephiroth to keep you entertained," He slipped away, knowing he was sending Zack to his deathbed in some cruel figure of speech (hopefully). "I had Zack Fair keep me, entertained." He winked and dismissed his wings only for a second to lean up and place a kiss on Zack's cheek. He so wanted to see Weiss' reaction, but he knew the Second Class SOLDIER's might be funner to watch.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:03 am

Zack's mouth moved when Nero told Weiss about them... his mouth moved and he looked to Seph swallowing. That was something Sephiroth did not need to hear.
"S-Seph... you and Weiss."

It was at that moment felt Nero's kiss and it just brought images flashing in quick memories through the back of his head, it took all his will power not to get another boner from remembering alone.
"Nero... you...trying to get me killed." He hissed.

He was sure he had gone white white, whiter than Weiss' hair. His face read and he cleared his throat looking to Nero's over protective big brother nervously. Part of him wanted to hid behind Seph and Nero so he wasn't maimed or disemboweled. But if Weiss and Seph had. Then it would be hypocritical for Weiss to lunge at him... right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 am

Weiss saw it all in slow motion, Nero slipping out of his arms, the SOLDIER Zack handing Nero the tent, and lastly the kiss his brother placed on Zacks cheek kiss....kiss...kiss..
the air around him grew cold, eyes hardening the blue more vivid the gold more burning... Weiss knew deep down that he was the worst kind of hypocrite but at the moment he was angry...so very very angry

"you did what?" his voice was increasingly getting Deeper more dangerous by the second, his eyes slowly panned to Zack, and he gave a almost manic grin
" oh you mite want to start running." Weiss growled and turned to his brother
"Nero...you are a bad bad boy " and his grin widened

((pot calling the kettle black weissy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 am

Nero grabbed Zack's arm in a sort of There's no reason to run. Instead the sable haired man only offered a smile. "You can, punish, me later. But I am free to have my own affairs, brother. If you are to turn to me, after admitting to mating with this, rather good-looking, man and tell me I cannot do the same with this one... I only ask you to treat me fairly." He put on his sweet smile, hoping that would convince the Immaculate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 am

Weiss tilted his head for a bit, his eyes closing, Nero had a point but he really wanted to kill the soldier, he forced his muscles to relax and the ice left his expression and voice
"I....fine... but if he hurt you his life is forfeit, I want the best for my Beloved brother" Weiss then turned to Zack the smile still wasn't very nice but the urge to kill was subsiding
"you are lucky you didn't hurt him, or you'd be dead. and the general would be shoving your dismembered bloody corpse in a bag"
Weiss then stalked off ahead of Sephiroth to calm him self down.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:48 am

Zack let out a breath of relief and he glanced to Nero's hand on his arm. "You can be super evil at times you know that?" He laughed nervously. "But I'm not dead so that's a plus." He watched Weiss walking off. "Well if we got Seph and your bro here this shouldn't take much time at all..."

He wanted the mission over with but he wanted to spend more time with Nero, but he couldn't exactly flirt with the man in front of Seph otherwise it would come up in his mission report. Weiss would probably not think twice and Zack's intestines would be his own hanging rope. Well that was the feeling he got, and times it by fifty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Nero only smiled to Zack before he looked back to Weiss. "I love my brother, Zack. However, it's almost too likely to be true. First time seeing the outside and he comes to hurry me back." His crimson eyes flicked back to Zack but his smile died. "On the bright side, I think I've learned the definition and usage of 'Buzzkill'." He turned away quickly before grabbing a handgun. 
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:04 am

He had not needed Weiss announcing their activities to a subordinate, especially not one who had been trained by one of his two closest friends. He was certain Zack had heard over time some of the more humiliating stories that Angeal had been able to drudge up.

"Regardless of what Zack has done he is a member of SOLDIER and I will not have you or anyone killing my men," he said as his gaze remained firmly on Weiss. The other walked past him and Sephiroth did not turn to look back at Zack. They would finish this mission, extinguish the threat and return to headquarters in order to begin the paperwork.

He refused to look back towards Zack, he couldn't, especially not with the memory of Zack's naked body fresh in his mind. Angeal, your student shall spell my demise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:49 am

Weiss could feel Sephiroths eyes on him and as he walked past him he locked eyes
" you loved it, no shame in that General, but you are right, my brother is in one piece and happy so there shouldn't be a problem,
but you must understand Nero is all I have"
Weiss turned around and held his arms out wide
"but lets go, there is blood to spill and loot to steal" Weiss gave a smirk then crossed his arms waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:14 am

"It's just a few stragglers..." Zack sighed looking at Sephiroth in front of him. He looked at Nero mouthing out 'Is he always like this?'

Zack walked behind the two letting out a defeated breath, when they reached the area of the destroyed cavern. "This was where they were yesterday a few headed off in that direction." He motioned to a hill in one direction. "The others headed in that direction." He pointed to a small trail that vanished into the nearby shrubbery.
"So do we split up and make this quick or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:49 am

Nero looked at the three before giving a quick briefing. "We were to eliminate the main Wutai offensive. We found, what we presumed to be, their main base. After elimination of that, we found that there were other Wutai units. There are only two possible outcomes. One is that they have another base, improbable considering the precedent Wutai battle strategies, or that any straggler is attempting to 'wait it out' until some form of rescue craft comes.:Much more probable." He then turned to address his partner. "Splitting up may be the most efficient method."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm

He was certain that splitting up Weiss and Nero would not be an option and he did not trust Weiss to not harm Zack while he was away. "Very well. I will travel with Zack," he said as he turned back towards the other for a moment. He could tell himself that this protectiveness was normal, that is was because he was Angeal's student, Angeal who was one of his two dear friends.

"We leave as soon as you are ready."

Last edited by Sephiroth on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:47 pm

((There seems to be a confusion. This thread starts before Angeal, or even Genesis, defects.))

"And I will be with my brother, then." He smiled. Deep down he was disappointed. He was on the mission with Zack, wasn't he? He was happy to see Weiss again, and meeting Seph but his mind really wished he had more alone time. This mission would end and he'd be locked away. It was idiotic, not to face the facts. The truth was the truth. With Seph and Weiss, the time he had outside, with no one watching, would be shortened. By a lot. He knew this. But he still smiled and turned to Weiss slowly. 
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Zack nodded his head slowly. He wasn't one to argue with Seph. He couldn't work with Weiss without fearing the guy would impale him from behind, Weiss would not let him and Nero travel together after Nero mentioning the night before. It made sense him and Seph would work together.

Chewing on his bottom lip Zack looked to Seph. "I'm ready when you are Seph." he glanced to Nero "Give me a text when you think you've finished we can meet back here once we're done."
He gave Nero a smile. Hoping it would perk the guys mood, he did mean what he said to Nero last night about finding a way to get him out.
Zack rolled his shoulders. "Lets go then!"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 am

"The we shall leave immediately," he said as he stepped forward and motioned for Zack to move on past him. His gaze flickered forward and waited for Zack to lead the way. This was his mission, not his own, and it would be completed by him. His only task was to make sure it was finished and done correctly without extreme harm to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 am

Zack walked past Seph and he looked back at the two brothers before they vanished form his sight. He hoped Weiss wouldn't reprimand his little brother too much, but Zack felt they had a weird bond.

The trek down the path half of the stragglers had vanished down yesterday, was full with footprints it made Zack raise a brow.
Either it was a popular spot for tourist treks or more than a handful of Wutai troops had come this way. It didn't seem like the Wutai to leave tracks for easy trace, even by a person like him, who was only just starting to get the hang of this track the target thing down.

Zack let out a breath, he had too many things jumbled in his head, his emotions were still slightly heightened. His head still in the clouds, even though his feet were firmly on the ground. He was glad for Sephiroth's company at least he wouldn't get stabbed in the back with the great General walking behind him.

But Zack still couldn't properly shake the image of Sephiroth looking at him as he'd stood naked in front of him.
Zack tried to fight back the embarrassment as it seemed to surface. He wasn't sure what to say.
"You know um... sorry about this morning the whole naked thing." He bit his lip. "Just Nero got hurt yesterday, so I thought they might have come back to finish him off. I just kinda reacted without thinking."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 am

"Apology accepted." It wasn't as if he could say anything else, not with Weiss' announcement of his own actions. While it wasn't necessarily normal it still wasn't something that was unheard of in the lower classes of SOLDIER, however for it to be announced that the great General had sex? That was inexcusable.

He needed to make sure that this information was not passed on to others, especially not his own friends, or any other amongst Shinra. He had seen the footprints and the clarity had bothered him as well. The Wutai were not foolish enough to leave such clear tracks, especially if they knew Shinra was after them.

"Be careful Zackary. Nothing of this feels comfortable."

In fact it felt like a trap, a trap that they were just waiting for an unaware SOLDIER to trigger.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 am

Zack nodded. "Yeah well I won't say anything on your behalf either. It would ruin your public image." He teased. "Can't have that now can we?"
Looking to the footprints he just nodded in agreement. "I noticed. For me to pick up on them means they made it too obvious." He stopped before the footprints seemed to vanish into a grass field that lead into a woodland area and Zack frowned rubbing behind his neck frustrated.
"What to do what to do."

Zack looked at the footprints trying to determine by sight how many there were. They overlapped in various sizes so it showed him the height difference, there were no massive ones so that meant there were no anti-SOLDIER monsters amongst them, maybe one or two beasts. Zack counted the overlapping prints in his head.
"Looks like seven maybe eight troops and two of those crazy dog things." he mused.
Zack saw they could walk around the field. He wasn't going to run through the grass when he couldn't see where he was walking. "And we go the long way." He moved to the flat ground round the path and he looked to the ground, hoping to spot something that said they had truthfully taken this route and that the other was indeed a trap.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 am

He nodded his head briefly in response, the action causing his hair to shift slightly, shimmering in the sunlight. His name would be preserved among the SOLDIERs, or at least it would be if Zack did not let it slip. With Zack's assessment on the situation he knew it was nothing they couldn't handle between the two of them.

He had to give Angeal credit however for having trained the boy well. He did not charge ahead through the obvious shorter route, a spot where it would be easiest to hide a trap, however if they were expecting them to go around then that meant going around may be the more dangerous route. Regardless of that he followed Zack. This was his mission and all mistakes would be his, even so he knew they would be able to handle any attack. It was not his place to teach the boy, only to keep him alive, as he would any of his men, no matter the fact that he was Angeal's student or the way his nude body grabbed his attention, distracting him.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Zack moved up to where the forestry meet the path round the field. He looked amongst the trees trying to spot some kind of movement. He looked back at Sephiroth. He had no issues that the General would not interfere unless Zack needed his assistance.

Zack felt the gust of wind and it made him shudder slightly. He had always wanted to work with Sephiroth it was a dream of his. He wanted to impress the man as much as he wanted to impress Angeal. He hadn't realized he had been staring watching that silver hair float on the wind.

Blushing Zack turned his attention to the small almost miss-able path into the forest. 'Don't oogle the General just cause it's a dream come true... the guy went through enough with Weiss. Time to control the inner fanboy Zack.' He mentally scolded himself. Glancing down the fine pathway even from where he was he could see the two monsters hiding in wait looking out towards something.

Zack frowned when he saw them move, waiting with his hand on his sword. They were met up with by two Wutai troops. Zack took note of one of them with Gold armour.
"Patience was never really my strong point." Zack commented he looked at Seph. "Trusting you to have my back in case this goes south."

With that Zack raced in to the forest drawing the blade activating assault twister he moved through the air taking out the two troops first knocking their weapons out of their hands. Activating vital slash next he sent the shock wave through the ground taking out the two monsters before they could blast him with a fire attack. Zack activated death making sure the two troops didn't get back up again.

He looked round the area was clear and he frowned. But he could feel it his senses told him they were near, he just couldn't see them at that moment. But he'd taken down the leader of the troop at least.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:35 am

He would indeed have his back if Zack needed it, and he would indeed watch closely, ready to slice through his enemies at a call. His eyes focused as the leader fell to Zack's blade, his attention remaining on the boy. The wind tugged at him, whipping his hair back as he stood beside him, able to see the slight redness of his cheeks, though he could just dismiss it to the cold breeze that chilled down to the bone.

The Wutai were distinctly good at hiding and almost any could be caught unaware if they were not careful and needed to make the walk back to the rendezvous point carrying an injured SOLDIER was not something he ever had enjoyed doing, even though it had been rare circumstances.

"Let us finish this quickly, I am not trusting this breeze."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:50 am

Zack looked above him as the wind blew leaves down from above and he saw them, two more above. The guns pointed at him and Zack activated jump leaping up and swinging the blade round he cut through the branches they were on sending them to the ground Zack landed with the blade embedding intot he ground sending out a mini shockwave knocking them back and he activated death again.

They were dead as soon as the black light hit them. He looked to Sephiroth for that moment, he saw the wind teasing Sephiroth's hair. It seemed to glow with the reflection of the sun behind him. Zack just smirked.
"I'm on it!" He turned round.

Zack looked for a sign of the others if he calculated right there should be three maybe four tops left. Nothing he couldn't handle. Then he saw the flash of the four retreating in the distance, they were out of range of his quake death and vital slash.
"I see them Seph! Won't be long, can't keep the great General waiting now!" Zack took off after them.

Catching up behind Zack tossed the blade taking out the legs of one of them and using quake he knocked the other three off their feet. Death was activated again, he hated using the materia to take lives, but it was the quicker option.
Zack let out a breath and he picked up his sword and looked round. He couldn't sense or feel anything else round and he jogged back to where Sephiroth stood.
"All done!" Zack looked up at Sephiroth. "You don't mind if we make a stop off on the way back? I gotta clean my blade up."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 am

The wind whipped his hair around him and it blew back, the strands easily dancing in the breeze as Sephiroth followed behind Zack, allowing the boy to do as he wished but raised an eyebrow at Zack's proclamation. While he had no problem with anyone hurrying for his sake he highly doubted it was truly a smart decision to announce that before him. With the last group of Wutai soldiers taken care of he gave a brief nod. He would have to commend Angeal on the fact that his student had not needed his assistance.

"Of course not," he said as he glanced back at Zack. "It seems you have earned at the very least that much."

Unlike Zack he had not rested but a few nights was not enough to slow him, not with the years of training he had. Once it would have worn him out but now it took far longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: