FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Weiss couldn't help but groan at the tugging of his hair, he tightened his lips around Sephiroth, not wanting to let go of his prize

lips continued to move, direct and evasive aggressive and sub serving, each contradiction would drive sephiroth's passion higher or so he hoped, he wouldn't stop until sephiroth came into his mouth, and that was where he would strike next

his second hand , the one Sephiroth hadn't captured moved down between where his mouth was working gripped the base firmly with enough pressure to slow down the release, he wanted sephiroth so exhausted that he'd not be so anti for Weiss taking him.
this cause Weiss to only be able to play with the head but it more than likely enough to drive Sephiroth crazy, blue and gold eyes continued to look directly into Sephiroths glowing mako greens, direct and sure at his own agenda.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Sephiroth's eyes shifted away and an unbidden sound escaped as he felt the mouth continue to assault him, Muscles tensed as he continued to try to resist him, resist the pleasure that constantly assaulted him, never letting up. The hand gripped him tightly and the pressure in addition to the teasing mouth caused a growl of pleasure to escape from his lips. It continued to build, consuming him as his body ached, what little was left of comprehensive thought demanding he move, fuck that mouth and fill it with his hot seed.

Instead the hand tightened in the hair and gave it another yank, pulling his head back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:37 am

Nero wasn't sure at first but he moved one of his hands to Zack's cheek and playfully grabbed a strand of that black hair and tugged on it softly.

A small chuckle leaving his throat.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:01 am

Zack blinked when Nero's hand touched his cheek. The hand grabbing some of his hair and he felt the soft tug.
"Mmm?" He looked to Nero curiously.

Then he heard the deep chuckle.

"Nero?" He wondered what the man was planning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 am

"Your hair is soft..." He spoke slowly.

He didn't know why but another chuckle as his hand played with the strands between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 am

Zack smiled. "You want soft... try Seph's hair... that's like silk."
He looked to the side clearing his throat. "Not that I'd know mind you Silver Elite fangirls... they're scary."
Zack enjoyed feeling Nero's fingers run through his hair, it lulled him into a sense of comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:12 am

He moved his head and nuzzled Zack, "Your hair is soft... but who's Seph?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 am

Zack groaned at the nuzzle, he looked at Nero. "Oh yeah right, you know Sephiroth right? General of ShinRa army, long flowy silver hair, Mako green eyes just cause he had to be different. With his six foot long blade that Seph. He's a friend I've done a mission or two with him. Doesn't say much nice guy though, but he really likes being in control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 am

Nero looked at the man and shrugged in the darkness. "No idea."

He suddenly thought about it, "Should I know about him? Is he an idol or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 am

Zack nodded. "Yeah! He was my idol back in my hometown he's why I wanted to join ShinRa. If you've been underground I guess I shouldn't expect you to know him." His hand moved along Nero's back and softly he let his hand play along Nero's back in soft featherlight strokes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:51 am

"Hmm, must have been nice to have an Idol. My brother is my idol, but I've known him since forever." He commented and looked up at the man. "I guess you're my new idol though." He shrugged again, not thinking too much of it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:54 am

Zack smiled. "Yeah Seph is my idol and Angeal, he is my mentor..." He looked down at Nero. "Your brother... it must be nice to have a brother. It was just me and my parents back home. I got bored and lonely pretty fast as a kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:09 am

Nero thought about it and looked up, "Never knew my father, and I killed my mother. It was during childbirth when I killed her." He shrugged again, "Seph, and that um, Angeal. Are they nice people? I'd like to meet people... People like you, before they lock me up again."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:14 am

Zack nodded. "Got a text from Seph's fanclub, he's in the area... so we could meet up that would be cool. Angeal I think he's back at HQ. You'll like Angeal he's pretty cool, but everything is about honor and pride. Guess he filled my head with all that." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 am

Nero closed his eyes and shrugged, "That would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 am

Zack pulled Nero close and gave him a light squeeze. "I wish I could do something to get you out of there and experience the world, it's pretty nice on the outside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:15 am

"I was thinking... maybe if you, put in a request to have me as your teammate for your next mission? Maybe if we perfect missions a lot they will pair us together." He whispered and squeezed his arms around Zack, nuzzling deep in the man's neck hollow. "I... I just met someone who doesn't treat me like a weapon... I don't want to lose you... I mean, I have Weiss but... it's not the same, I want you in my life and they're going to try to limit my contact... I just, I want to find a way out..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:23 am

Zack let out a soft moan as Nero nuzzled his neck. If they could spend more time together like this he would definitely put in the word. "Mmmm I'll bring it up and make the request when I get back that's for sure. I'll fight it if I have to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 am

Nero's throat couldn't work to find a thank you, he shivered in mild fear and hope before he moved his lips and kissed Zack's chest, hoping that would say what his words could not.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 am

Zack's hand moved through Nero's hair, fingers lightly moving to the side of Nero's face, as he looked down at him and smiled understanding what Nero was trying to say. Pulling him up he kissed Nero on the lips, hand stroking the man's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 am

He melted into the kiss and kept it going as long as he could. Slow movements of his lips against Zack's felt like the most soothing of flames...

Why couldn't he have this always?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Weiss felt him self yanked back by hair hair, his lips releasing hold of Sephiroths erection, not wanting to scrape his teeth on the general, he was pulled up roughly and he Growled Weiss had been so close to getting the general to come in his mouth, he cursed his luck but let Sephiroth bring him to his feet
"and here I was just getting warmed up" Weiss smirked running his tongue over his lips to savoir Sephiroths taste.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Zack's mouth moved with Nero's lips, slowly, letting his tongue caress lips, his hands rolling over Nero's skin softly. He moaned against Nero's mouth, finding comfort in the other man's warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 pm

"And this is where it ends," reaching down Sephiroth began to work once again at Weiss' belt, pulling it slowly loose as his eyes remained fixed on Weiss. He was not going to accept whatever Weiss desired easily, even with his cock aching for attention. He wanted release, wanted that warmth to return but his pride would not allow him to just take it. He would not willingly give Weiss the upper hand, everything inside him rebelled at the idea of submitting to any man.

With the belt finally loose he leaned forward and his lips lingered beside Weiss' ear. "Remove them, now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Weiss smirked and pulled back a bit looking at seph and leaning close lips brushing the generals as he spoke
"only if you Beg" Weiss then grabbed Sephiroth by his hair using the element of surprise slamming him face forward against the rock, hand pressing at the small of Sephiroths back,

Weiss pressed his whole body against Sephiroth, his erection digging against Sephiroth ass, his hand slipped around between Sephiroths legs fingers tightening around his erection moving along the length in a serious of strokes

"maybe...if you come for me I'll LET you have your way, any place any where and any way you can imagine" Weiss growled low drawing out each word, each ending in a purr
the fingers of his free hand flicking over a nipple while his mouth settled between neck and shoulder and bit hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: