FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Empty
PostSubject: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:49 am

Heya everyone.

I'm going to be playing Nero the Sable of Dirge of Cerberus. I choice him because, as I sent to Zack over AIM:
You know who might be fun? Nero. Just because he's got some issues and he's got prosthetic wings. And he can do darkness shit and go pew pew - AND STILL BE GOOD LOOKIN'.

*Ahem* Anyway. I've known Zack for a while (aw yeah). Uh, yeah. Looking for a place to RP. Was offered here. About me? I'm 27. Male. Heavy FF fan. I've played 1-13 bar 11. Hmm. Not much else to say about me. I'm from Canadia, I will say colour instead of color. I've been RP'ing for a few years, board RPs are nothing new to me though I've never used Forumotion before. Mostly proboards. I had a Crisis Core board myself, but after time and a few problems it somewhat levelled off to a no-activity rate.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, don't know what else to say.

Why I chose Nero? I created Nero because he can be "Evil" but he can also be "Good". I see him as rather misguided. Troubled with his history and the events of Weiss/Hojo mindfuck, he's smack dab in the middle of the spectrum. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I heard we had a good Jenova, so I decided: evil character, I shall play. I'm more of rambling then talking... Yeah. Hmmm... I'm also a writer and an artist. Oddly enough, I do have dyslexia so thats why there may be a few spelling mistakes; though, Firefox' built in spell check pretty much makes my life ten times easier. Not sure if there's anything else I should say.

If any of you want to take Nero down to the Het or the Yaoi board down there, I'll be glad to come along. I'm more into Yaoi then Het, but I do both Very Happy. Feel free to add me on my IMs... yeah. Not sure what else to say. I've said that previous sentence five times by now, I bet.

...... *Throws a confetti in the air*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 am

Weeee you're so cute! *glomps* hope we keep you entertained here <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 am

I'm not cute >.> I'm the manliest man that ever manned... And oh ho, take a trip down to the yaoi with me Zack, and I'll be hella entertained *Wink*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:12 am

Holy Leviathan! *Runs and hides behind Zack.* Keep that darkness stuff away from me! I don't want to go there ever again. Is The Great Ninja Yuffie afraid? No! Of course not! Just... Look, if you went to that dark place, you'd be pretty freaked out too! *Chuckles.* Anyway, welcome Nero! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 am

*OOC tackles Yuffie*

Hey there. :3

And don't be afraid... it's only violent darkness... :flower:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 am

Howdy! *Scoffs.* Don't be afraid. You wouldn't say that if it was you being attacked by little... Things! And wasn't able to fight backand was about to die! Something tells me Yuffie's not a morning person (It's 7:30am here).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 am

What's so wrong with little things? Hmm? 8D

And XD, it's almost midnight here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 am

Wow! Really? They tried to eat me or something! There's everythig wrong with those things! Actually, I should really be getting ready for college now :/ So I'll see ya around Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Nero wrote:
I'm not cute >.> I'm the manliest man that ever manned... And oh ho, take a trip down to the yaoi with me Zack, and I'll be hella entertained *Wink*

lol now there's some crack... ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Well... crack is fun.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:12 pm

^////^ yes yes it is <3
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Greetings Nero,Good to have you hear,hope to seeyou post lots and have fun in the RP. enjoy your time here. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Greetings Nreo ! Glad to have ya with us yo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi hi. *manages the most awkward Jenova smile ever*

I'm not the only villain anymore. *funfetti*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

I table the JeNero union of ruining people's lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:12 am

Hello and welcome Nero. I hope we get many chances to fight lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 am

I see Cloud is big on the making friends and the peace thing 8D

Not that I mind. Cloud's easy to beat Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:40 am

Lol. Maybe, Just maybe. ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:13 am

We'll see about that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:35 am

Hurhur. We will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 am

Nero! I always wanted to learn more about him. He's so obsessed with his brother..."Hail Weiss"( yaoi moment there XD ) . And then Hojo gutted him...so sad Sad
Any ways, welcome Nero!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:33 am

Genesis wrote:
"Hail Weiss"( yaoi moment there XD )

You have NO idea. XD

Nice to meet you Gen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 am

gtins imaa rape the yaoi rp forum sometime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 am

*Grins at Weiss* Tell me when you do~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3   Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Non-Sunflower: Nero the Sable :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: About The RPer-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: