FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

General Chat - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:47 pm

*snugs*

I'll take care of the place hun <3<3

Don't worry.

Catch ya on msn man, when we're not all so busy running round doing that crazy thing called in real life ;p

~*~*~*~

Other news:

I have the tomorrow and the day after off *fingers crossed* so I'll update the summary (hopefully if don't get called in tomorrow)

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:51 am

You shall be missed Vince! *crosses fingers for Zack to be off*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:49 pm

If they try to call me in tomorrow I will say no cause today was just horrible. I could not function even with fruit salad, muesli and frozen yoghurt for breakfast it was a totally crap day, there's a reason people are not supposed to work six days straight and today totally was it!

That and the casual I had, brought all his mates into the store with him for his entire shift. Not that I mind talking to an adorable gay goth who wants me to bring him a big cock back from NZ (the energy drink not a man ;p). Or end up having his other mate wanting me to wear a Turk uniform for work wtf. Though it was good fangasming with another about FF and various other upcoming games for three hours.

I want a chocobo in my party damnit! So awesome!

*ahems*

Okay totally shattered so bed for me will start the summary tomorrow <3<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 am

OMG! I am so excited about XIII-2 as well Zack. ^_^ Having monsters in your party is really quite amusing. And they brought chocobo racing back which I am happy about.

I hope you get some rest though. *pat pat*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:12 am

Yeah I got two days off and now I'm off to work ^^ unfortunately it's the wrong store to pick up my XIII-2 T_T

But I've got two more pages of the doujin to CG in for my train ride so yay something to do on long ass train ride =.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:20 am

With so many people leaving what are we going to do? Unfortunately I don't know any people to recruit. Reno, Mel, and a couple others are the only ones I knew from the old rp days but they all seem to be moving on to other things. *sad face*
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 am

*loves on XIII-2* I picked up my copy yesterday morning, the monsters in the party is fun, and I like the magnify text option, I can actually read the menus for once! I could go on about the things I like and don't like so far, but I don't want to spoil anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:18 am

Your self restraint is admirable. *is bursting with spoilers*

Anyone excited about the Lightning DLC that is coming up? Evidently it is supposed to be a side story or something to that affect.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 am

Hell yes I am. I think half the reason I preordered the game was to see adult Hope asap, but I'm actually finding I'm really enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Code:
charachter sheet needs to be updted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 pm

I dislike all the characters from that game, well i lie, the hot bad guy is my cup of tea bwahaha, forgot his name though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 pm

I have played the games because I don't have the right consoles, but I've watched a couple cutscenes from FFXIII and I think Lightning's awesome XD And about the grown up Hope thing, yeah, when I saw a trailer-y thingy for it on youtube and saw grown up Hope, I was like 'O.O Wow. I need to get an Xbox so that I can actually play this game!' XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:59 am

Yes, you need to. I loved all the characters in there, and adult Hope could turn me straight. *runs back to game*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 am

lolz@Seph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Heehee ^_^ He does look pretty hot when's he's all grown up :3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Yeah I just played some of it not up to Hope yet but I'm in that world... I'm just doing the treasure chest thing through the searchlight trying NOT to get munched by the behemoth! I do like that you can switch leaders and Noel has TOTALLY grown on me. I was worried at first. But nope I like him. Even if Xen went "He looks like Genesis with brown hair" ;p

I'm still trying to get over some game confusions but Serah is adorable... to me and the fact that it's one of my favorite anime V/A's doing her voice it's not that bad for me to listen to the narration. Unlike with Vanille >///<

~*~*~*~

Yeah I know the clean up will be a bit ugh for some when we loose RPer's, hence why I'm saying reapply. All I will be doing is name changing the inactive then they can login with whatever name I pick and reapply. Then- I'll change their name back to their character and they can keep their posts.

So for those who have just popped in to the General chat to say "hi" then vanish again it won't cut it an explanation in the absent thread forum or private PM is required. I know I'm sounding a bit mean but I don't like inactivity. Last time I lost net and couldn't get online and the last forum was just wiped because of lack of use. I don't really want that to happen here.

So eventually I will be making a "Staff" rank So when I'm in NZ for a week I can get someone to watch the forum for me. Since it's just me running the show now.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Haha, have fun with that. I got stuck in a corner once or twice with a Behemoth breathing down my neck, and strangely Noel grew on me too. I wasn't figuring I'd like him too much but that changed as the game went on. And yes, Serah is adorable, but good luck with the confusions.

Yes Yuffie, he is hot as an adult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 pm

T-T I'm still cleaning from the move so I don't really have time to play but for a half hour here and there. *sadface*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 am

I got another couple of hours in before bed last night. So yeah.... I did beat the behemoth like once though I wanted to see if I could get any CP for it but cause it took me 7-10 mins I only got gil T_T I'm trying to get the CP to awesomeness... so I can switch paragrams because I got lost heaps before the CP became available. They both have like 40 on Commando level and jack shit on nothing else ><

But ZOMG Hope is just nom... Alyssia seems very clingy to him ;p makes me lul, It's weird hearing people calling Hope Director when I'm used to him being cute and smaller than Serah. Now he's like super massive tall and eye candy.

Anyways I'm up to that puzzle rift world and it reminds me of the original Dissidia ;p @_@ But I probably won't get much play time in the next three days cause of work but at least I got to put 9 hours total into the game, so if people ask I can recommend it or at least know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 pm

I don't see the allure for the game at all, I wish to understand what makes it so great
I've seen pics of Hope totally not eye candy for me too young looking, hopefully his attitude has improved though
I may need to see more of the game but lightening hasn't impressed me other than her clothes in 13 -2
skye or rainbow whatever his name is bugged me and same with one of the other girls, the loud annoying one, i have no opinion of chocobo dude other than nice weapons
but I'd do Caius any day of the week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm

I just find it amusing that Caius is supposedly stronger than Sephiroth. From the mouths of the creators none-the-less. Though every time I see Noel I think, "Wow Sora, you have aged so much." *head desk*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am

I don't think many people like Vanille in all honesty it just surprises me that Fang who sounds more Aussie than Vanille is actually British and Vanille who sounds British is like Aussie @_@ the V/A's that is. I've never heard a British V/A hit the nail on the head an Aussie accent before. But Fang was an awesome character to me to start with I like those hard female characters though. Those ones you just don't mess with, which is why I like Lightening.

Noel to me looks like Genesis with Brown hair. But with a much better personality.

I threw in another hour of game play last night after work. So yeah just coming up to the Caius fight in Obera 200 AF @_@ not looking forward to it. But is it just me or does Caius sound like Kain from Dissidia 012? Or Homura from Saiyuki... When I first heard him I was like sounds like either Kain or Homura. ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:29 am

I don't care what he sounds like I'd still do him, still wondering what makes the game so liked though when most of the characters are so so.
I love square enix but dude normal names not involving the sky mite help next there will be a character called rainbow, and if there is i'll never stop laughing
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 am

Good luck Zack, I got creamed my first time fighting, I didn't know what was coming, I leveled up and went at it again.

And I enjoyed quite a few things about the first one, such as the plotline and also the characters. I was especially fond of Hope, but then again I love the young kids. I found not needing to control all the characters in battles a nice change and once I got used to the new battle system I got attached to it. Honestly the only parts I didn't like were the loss of the world map, making it difficult to hit places more than once, and impossible in the earlier game, and the fact that it seemed very linear, it became fight battles, long cutscene, fight more battles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:58 am

Caius is voiced by Liam O'Brien. He is known for Gaara and Ukitake. Also, he did voice Kain from IV. Though, Homura was voiced by Jason Douglas I think. Pretty sure that wasn't O'Brien.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next