FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: ....   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 am

mmm turkey...mmm chocolate...!? Chocolate turkey? Must try some time cheers for the idea Red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 am

^__^

I got to meet my cousin's husband. Sweet guy. Other than that it was the usual awkward family holiday gathering for me. The two halves of my family don't get along well, especially my sister and my aunt. I think I might be the only one to get along with my aunt and her crew, mostly because I'm more like them. My cousin's also the only one in the family to know I'm dating another woman. ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:22 am

Joe wrote:
mmm turkey...mmm chocolate...!? Chocolate turkey? Must try some time cheers for the idea Red
You're welcome? Haha. xD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:13 pm

For the first time in years I was actually home around thanksgiving. Family members had to work but usually I'm a few states over from Wednesday - Sunday with relatives. Instead Wednesday was spent cooking the food, which fell mostly to me and my dad, and then all day thursday it was spent with family. That means I'll spend today relaxing except to hit up the pet supply store which has bird toys half off today and bird food seventy-five percent off. *loving on those deals*

And to make it even better my father's medical emergency is over which has kept the entire family on edge for the past week.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:28 am

Oh yay I'm glad that it's over the emergency that is I hate it when those things happen T-T

I've been working this entire time, so we had to put it on hold plus I got my x-mas party for work tomorrow night and I reallllly don't feel like going cause I'm on a 9am open on the following morning but I already paid for the ticket thing @_@

I miss the x-mas party from last year where got guns and got to shot people and play game and nom pizza and have a house party after that's more my scene than standing in a bar with people I don't really know feeling sorry for me because I got dicked around. I get enough of it at work. Just give me a gun let me chase and shoot you plzkthx. That makes an awesome x-mas.

Plus my gun's name was Zell ^^
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 am

*zooms past in a go-kart,skids around a corner leaving tire marks and out of sight*
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 am

No thanksgiving here. We had ours already.

On the bright side: I went out for dinner today with a few friends and we had this super cool waiter that gave us those colouring things for kids (yeah we're so cool) and when we left we drew pictures on all the napkins about how awesome he was and we left a nice tip. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:53 pm

*blink* *blink*....was that a Vincent I saw zooming past in a go kart...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Holy materia! A go kart! *Runs after Vincent.* Vinnie! Come back! I wanna go! O...k... I was gonna offer Yuffie some Pocky but she's gone now so... *Eats Pocky with a grin.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

I just had a Crunchie. Very Happy And now I'm drinking an Irn-Bru. Yum. <3 I think later I'll mix some cider with my apple pie moonshine and see how that tastes.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:59 pm

*looks on after Vincent*

and that was what I had to live with....

Then again banana's and me = partial insanity... so all can be forgiven...

Okay I know OF moonshine but never had it, the fact that their is an apple pie flavour makes me go wtf nao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:12 pm

I had mint ice cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Zack wrote:
Okay I know OF moonshine but never had it, the fact that their is an apple pie flavour makes me go wtf nao

I'm pretty sure it depends on what it's made from. Either way, it tastes pretty good. And there's a nice sprig of cinnamon in there adding extra flavor. Very Happy

You know, as much as I like ice cream, I don't care much for mint. Usually it's too much mint. I prefer the vanilla with mint chips. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

I've never had moonshine. I tried Hennessy once because when my brother got paid a huge pay, he went and bought a bottle of it for nearly $80 it was a damn BIG bottle.

Can't say I was a fan but that's okay.

Anyways yes I'm back I wasn't active today cause I was sleeping like the dead and I got distracted cause Xen and her hubby got me into a movie marathon... Galaxy Quest, Mystery Men and Advent Children Complete lul...

So I will be online properly tomorrow I think... If I don't sleep in <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 pm

lol galaxy quest. quite funny.......I like when the alien comes in with tenticles flailing and goes 'oh sorry' and fixes its apperance thingy to look human lol
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:41 pm

yeah... I'm not a sci fi fan but it's everywhere here Vin I think you'd like these guys ;p

I like that guy that freaks out cause he's crewman number 6 and keeps thinking he's going to get killed cause he doesn't have a last name ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:24 am

Wow. I haven't seen that movie in forever. I will have to see if it is on Flix when I get home.

My Thanksgiving was pretty good. My husband's family and mine got together for the first time. It was pretty nice, though I was a mental case as always. Lol. ^-^; I don't know what it is about people that stresses me out so much but other than that it was fun. Waaaaaaay too much food. I think I managed to eat two weeks worth of nomage in about three days.

I did start my Christmas shopping though. A bit late this year, hah hah. ^-^;
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 pm

I got tricked yesterday into watching Blades of Glory -.-; Xen is soooooo freaken sneaky... >.>

OMG x-mas shopping @____@
don't remind me... I'm going to be too broke for it I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:23 am

Lol; wow, Blades of Glory. I still can't sit through it though it has some funny moments.

Yeah. I am having to set a pretty strict budget for myself this year. I just can't afford to go out and buy a whole bunch of stuff. It kinda makes me sad though cuz I like to splurg on people a bit during the holiday's since I don't have a lot of money to throw around during the rest of the year. T-T; Such is the price of having to fix your house.

Last edited by Jenova on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:29 am

The only one getting real gifts this year is my son, I think. Everyone else gets stuff I can make. I just need to go buy the supplies. Smile Can't really afford it until next paycheck, though. So on the 15th. For now, it'll be a bare Christmas, but we'll manage.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 am

I wasn't tricked into watching anything last night so I was like yay! and I know what you mean Jen several times I wanted to get up and walk out during Blades of Glory. I was told that I'm fairly anti TV yesterday lul and that they've never met anyone who DOESN'T watch as much TV as I don't... errr if that make sense ;p

They were watching the next episode of Sons of anarchy. But I grew up with biker gang members for uncles so I don't tend to get into those kind of shows.

Oh I got asked if I was coming home for x-mas this year... but *shrugs* I don't really have a home anymore. I have friends in my birth city but that's about it. I don't want to be a burden to anyone. But looks like I'm staying with Xen for x-mas so I don't mind. It will be an interesting x-mas I think. I get a FFVII fan fic of my choice written for me for an X-mas pressie so yay! I just don't know what pairing I'd like *thinks*

I almost got all sad and homesick yesterday. I don't know why. Was chatting to Reeve on msn then it just slammed me like a ton of bricks on how much I missed hanging out with her... and the crazy spastic shit we would do and say... like the whole subway cookie fiasco which I still have to turn into art.

Weeeee all over the place today I blame that I was just fed up on K bars, honey comb bites, coke and banana flavoured milky way bars *nom*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 am

I'm still waiting on Lucrecia to answer in the RP so I know if she's coming with me and Yuffie. D: But the arch ends tomorrow. Should I just assume she's with us and go with it? ><;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:27 am

Hmm, You may want to try shooting her an email if she has it available in her profile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Red XIII wrote:
I'm still waiting on Lucrecia to answer in the RP so I know if she's coming with me and Yuffie. D: But the arch ends tomorrow. Should I just assume she's with us and go with it? ><;

I've heard little of Lucky in the past few weeks, which is weird since she's online quite a bit usually. Though Christmas is a family time, and family is... a sensitive subject with her.

Knowing her, as a person, I'd say go right ahead. I've RP'd with her before and she hates holding people back, so if you drag her into a situation, she'll adapt. Just say she's going with you, and I'll talk to her as soon as I see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:45 am

Hmmm... So does anyone have any holiday plans in the works? Hopefully I will finish my shopping this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next