A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 am

I bit through the bandages... 8D

Or bondages, depending on how you want to spell it.

And everyone good is making their way to WRO headquarters Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:14 am

Oh, ok. Lol. I guess I'm gonna have to re-read that whole thread.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:48 am

Okay I'm trying to do an RP summary so that will be posted up at the beginning of the next thread.

Since Reeve is away (irl) when we get there (she's going to a con) and it's coming upon daytime we can I don't know, do whatever get you character to get sleep, change clothes, get new ammo... buy a phone ^^; and we'll cover the info that Reeve's found and let the caffeinated WRO boss get some rest >> and have an "assistant" pass the information on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:07 am

*mwahahaha I has a super base neow. *evil cackling.

For serious though, I'm so excited. Arch 2 already. I can't believe it.

@Zack: What do youse want me to do next?

@Nero: Just sits and takes it. *pat pat* Cookie?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:00 am

OMG that post Jen! sweet f'in A! that was wicked!

So I can be all infectious like....

*touches Vincent* jooooooin the darkside oh wait n/m you have you own darkside -.-

*looks round* HEY CLOUD! *touches* go evil...

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:04 am

Why thank you. ^-^ But yeah. I figured it would make things a bit more interesting if Zack is contagious. Twisted Evil

Though, Zack! You just sent my mind to the deepest darkest recesses of the Yaoi kingdom.
*brain is fanboi goo of <3<3<3*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 am

>> lol awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 am

*is goo* *can't talk* *heart shaped bubbles float up*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:35 am

*pops the rainbow bubbles* <3<3

BUBBBBBLES!!!!!

okay way to hyper >> DAMN YOU V and your awseom MW3 can design

Caaaaaamo *purrrrrs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:39 am

OH MY GOD GUYS

I've never cried so damn hard to a commercial before!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:45 am

Good Lord. TT-TT
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:50 am

>> I wish I had a dad my parents were hardly around growing up... she doesn't know how lucky she was *was in the child of neglect era*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:53 am

Aww... poor Zack *huggles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:53 am

Awwww. *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 am

When I saw that part of her going into hospital I got so mad I had to stop it cause it made me angry. How selfish could she be! She had a father who loved her.

I hate people who commit suicide or even attempt it. They never realize that no matter what you go through personally, there is someone out there who is suffering far more than you are and if they can keep their head up and going then there is no excuse. None.
It took me a while to realize that. Because I was one of those kids, I tried to kill myself several times, but in the end I would stop and just think about leaving my little brother behind and I couldn't do it. It would hurt him and he would have to deal with twice as much if I could take half of what he was suffering away then that was all that mattered.

I hate suicide. It's cowardly it's horrible and you hurt so many people without realizing it. It doesn't take much to listen, you don't need words to hear someone truly. When my mother finally reached to me I pushed her aside sure I was 13yr old full of complete angst and the world hated me blah blah. Then when we got talking when I was 15 I found out the reason for the neglect, she was out there working 2/3 jobs to pay for the mortgage to keep a roof over my head and when she said to me that she was sorry. I told she didn't have to say she was sorry and that I understood and I was glad I got to spend the time with her that I did.

All I have left is my brother and niece for my immediate family. So if I can bounce back from half the shit I went through that one solo reason to try and kill yourself is unacceptable in my books...

Argh sorry >> rant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:17 am

*Hugs Zack tight*

At least you got that out of your system love *Snuzzles*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:28 am

*head drops*

sorry... I'm getting worked up today >>

It's stupid. I hate seeing that kind of pain. It really hurts me on an emotional level. I've know about three suicide family victims while growing up, so I've seen the aftermath.

*hugs*

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:08 am

*huggles* I'm sorry. I know how you feel. My brother-in-law through Sean killed himself two weeks ago and seeing what it is doing to his kids is not fun.

As far as my checkered past. Well, you know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 pm

I think we all got a checkered past of some sort >> mine was just alot epically harder to survive. But I did it and I learned from it and I look back now and think no matter how bad it was I wouldn't change a single thing even the really bad stuff... because it made me- helped me become who I am today...

Which in all honesty is kinda Zack like anyway and I have no problem with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:14 pm

...Dude. WTF did that have to do with insurance? D:

My childhood was basically happy, but high school on was.. not easy. Freshman year I had to deal with my mom getting terribly sick and dying thanks to the neglect of some jerkoff doctors, who couldn't get rid of an infection even when they said it was gone. Sophomore year my house burned and we had to move away for most of the year to rebuild it. And all the while my oldest sister kept acting out, running away and doing drugs because she had to rebel somehow. She didn't even out until she had 2 kids. Her behavior in those years makes it so that, even now, my two sisters can't be in the same room if me or Dad aren't in there too, because they'll get into some kind of argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:50 pm

I thought of killing myself a few times but i'm sure everyone has thought of it once and if they haven't that is very lucky but the thought of not being able to watch anime stopped me

pretty shallow huh?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Okay 2nd arch is now open peoples!!!

Weeeee sorry took a bit longer than expected! So lets all go have fun <3<3<3

OMG Vin your summary <3 sooo beats my long winded just stfu one >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Omnomnomnom!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:10 pm

just waiting for cloud to move his post to the new thread then its open for posts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:15 pm

New thread looks shiney :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next