FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Howdy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm

How is everyone?
Man! I'm soo excited to have a place to talk and rp final fantasy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Yay! We have a Tifa! *huggles*

Poor Tidus always gets left out. I hardly ever play him when I do play FFX. Auron is my man! XD
I want to get all the FF games also. I have V,VI.VII, X, Criss Core and DoC. I've only played CC, DoC and X. I started VII but never finished it. oh, yea, I have Dissidia also...another game I never finished, lol.

Last edited by Genesis on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 pm

I can't get a picture until I get a laptop sometimes this week or next week, my iPod wont let me do it :/ but ya for leveling up! *Plays fanfare.* Now I'm gonna attempt to kill Seymour, and then I'll start homework so I'll see you later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 pm

TIFAAAAAAAH *waves* hi and welcome!

To you others you guys leave Tidus alone!!! I hate you soooo much! T_T j/k

I understand the hate... but I adore him. He's the character I tried to level up the most and plus I love his dissidia moves. why because if it were me in battle I'd so throw a blizball at people! Then again my first SERIOUS relationship was a blonde surfer radio dj... sooo I've had a soft spot for surf shops and surfer guys since then there's something about tanned blondes that get me everytime ;p

Originally when I played X I was more leaning towards Wakka when I started. Because he was handing at hitting the flying monsters. But he kept dying in my party so Auron and Tidus became my main level ups. The laughing scene creepy yeah I agree but the scene with Yuna in the water so cute and when he realizes that she was trained as a summoner to take out sin and die in the process. OMG so so sooooo sad!

And yeah X-2 is more of a FF game for girly girls seriously if you like super cute and girly cut scenes then it's awesome if not... steer away

I freaken HATE XII though I like Van more in Dissidia but XII shot me please... I will never EVER play that game again.. I hate the battle layout it sucks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:45 pm

I never could get the hang of playing Blitzball! xp
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 pm

I know right sooo difficult but that's okay... I would always hand it off onto my other mate and she took care of it for me... I hate sports games but I LOVE the concept behind Blitzball... Which is why I through a mention of it in my Doujinshi. >.>;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Blitzball's confusing. And I just died 3minutes into the fight -_- Time to level up more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Meep!! Lots of welcoming people!!! Squeee!!

@Genesis: *huggles* Thanks! I have to say, am a fan of Tidus, although did love Rikku was one of my favourites also ^^
I own VII, X X-2 and XII i think. Haven't completed any of them either.. I hate blitzball, never got it at all!!

@ZacK: Hi *waves* Ahhh!!! You feel the same way about the water scene as I do!! I loved it!! I've played a little of X-2
but i'm not entirely sure about it.. I mean i haven't finished X so stopped so as to not ruin the ending... But it seems a little
i dunno... girlish and weird... so we shall see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Yuffie: Which Seymour battle are you doing??
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:54 pm

*motions* Yaaay you leveled up here Yuffie! <3

OMG yes *hi-fives Tifa* finally someone who understands! That water scene was almost as emotional for me as the end of CC T_T I love Tidus and Yuna as a pairing... I even have a wallscroll of them because I'm that sad.

Eeee Seymour... freaken A that guy was hard I died like a ka-zillion times when I played him when had that poor Aion chained. Seymour sooo mean >.<

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Mt. Gagazet. Apparently I still have 2 Seymour fights after this -_-
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:55 pm

And OMG are we all in here apart from Vincent lulz... I would say wake him up but that's mean... he needs his sleep >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 pm

@Zack: Noppers they totally make the most sweetest couple everywhere, just the
scenes of them together make me scream kiss her!!! XD

@Yuffie: Ohhhh!! That battle took me like forever!!! I hate it with a vengance, Seymour is a total pain in the rear!!
I think I abandoned the game for like a year due to getting really annoyed at losing the battle everytime!!

@Zack: Yeah that'd be Anima, but i'm not sure he chained her, I think thats how she is... I've restarted my game in a bid
to try and get her from that place where you need all the bits from the temples ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm

I've abandoned VII for now anyway. I'm gonna complete X and possibly X-2 before returning toVII.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm

i'm so lame only having played crisis core

poor Seymour i sorta liked him but me and baddies go fig
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 pm

I played some of VII earlier this year before I moved... but never got out of the first disc because I wanted super awesome high level team so I was running round beating up monsters. Till my brother borrowed my VII, and XIII T-T

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm on disc 2 but I need to level up. Levelling up seems to be the story of my gaming life DX
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:21 pm

OMG tell me about it Dissidia 012 my GOD I'm still trying to level up the freaken bad guys I got about 5 to go but soooo difficult when they don't have a story option Though admittedly Sephiroth was the first bad guy I leveled to 100 in Dissidia, and Lightning in the good guys cause I play hax with her. Laguna was next

Tifa and the Emperor were difficult to level for me... Kain kept hax jumping on me and killing me @_@
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:24 pm

I like the emperor too I blame the purple tips in his hair

and Kain is easy on the eyes too well when you can see his pretty face that is

swoons though NOTHING beats seph fighting without a shirt that hawt!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Dude first time I used that costume I died cause I didn't realize he was shirtless I was testing out all the characters costumes and I just got my ass handed to me cause it was shirtless and I have a weakness for chests lul
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 pm

seph is so perfect!

*fangirl swoon*

seph is the love of my life, boyfriend a very close second

luff ya vinny! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Yay for topless Sephiroth!

Anyway, I've got homework to do so bye!
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:37 pm

woohoo! bye bye yuffie! i'm off to bed have fun doing homework! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Haha! I'm on disk one, and to be honest think I may be for some time.
I am redoing X because of levelling up and wanting to get Anima...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next