A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:42 am

I miss you too, Denzel.
I'm so proud of you for
standing up against
everything and being
brave. I know how
hard it is to be away
from family, but stay
strong.

He sighed and put his phone down, unaware of Angeal's nearby presence.

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:57 am

Cloud seemed to stop talking, perhaps the conversation was over, but Angeal waited for a few moments longer, just to make sure he wasn't interrupting anything. After the sielnce stretched without no sign of continuing, he pushed off the wall and knocked the door lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:02 am

Cloud instantly turned around and faced the close door. He grabbed a shirt and tugged it on before opening the door. "Oh, hey Angeal."

His tone was neutral. "Something up?"

--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:09 am

"Just had a call from Sephiroth," he told him, "He said that there has been an attack from what he believes to be Hojo's experiments. Just warning us to be on the look out in case some turn up near here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:45 am

Cloud nodded.

"Just got off the phone with Denzel, he mentioned that." His eyes narrowed as he looked to the side. "How the hell did Hojo get a sample of Jenova, anyway? Bastard." He grunted in disgust and looked back up at the man. "Should we be worried if they would make it all the way here?" He frowned. "We should start training Kadaj, I think. He's in for a fight eventually, not even sure if he has that tricky blade anymore, even..."

I'm one down with giving it to Zack... I could probably give him something, though. Until he gets his own.

--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 am

Angeal nodded, "I think it would be better to be prepared to run at a moments notice if we have to," he sighed, shaking his head to himself, hiding out in one place from Shinra was one thing, having to go on the run was something else entirely, and not something that he was keen on doing again, but needs must.

"It's better we start training him in the morning, although there's no telling how out of shape I really am, it has been...a very long time since I was in a proper fight." How long had it been? When he was still in Shinra, after deserting, he'd never really done much fighting, he left it to Genesis who preferred to blow off steam violently at the time. It had to have been in Wutai...helping Zack just before...he shook his head to himself, no use thinking of the past, there were more potentially pressing matters at hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 am

Rufus had only been in his office five minutes when the knock came.
Tseng not really approving of him being alone with Sephiroth or Zack. Stood by near the desk.
Rufus motioned for them to sit.
"I did. I'm looking at transferring us back to the WRO."
He looked at Tseng by the desk before signing off on a paper that Tseng placed in front of him.
"We need to have some repairs done here from... Nero's visit."
He picked up his coffee and took a sip. "The repairs there are nearly complete."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 am

Zack looked at Sephiroth as they were motioned to sit.
When Rufus mentioned the move back to the WRO, he wanted to mention if there was any more mako there, but he kept his trap shut for now.
It was probably better they give their report first then mention the failing SOLDIER units.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Embraceyourdreams

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:26 am

Sephiroth stepped in and took one of the seats as he leaned back and listened to what Rufus had to say. The WRO would be a better position to be certain. It had the technology they needed to truly be what they once were. One long leg crossed over the other as arms crossed.

"Several of my men have already been sent there. The creatures that attacked are the work of Hojo and there may be other groups. It is a threat to those around however if we send the current army you must either send an entire squad after each small party or find ways to increase the power of those here."

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Sephiroth-banner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:44 am

"We would like to ask if there was any way we could you know resume the Mako enhancements."
Zack looked at Sephiroth before pushing his leg down and plonking himself on Seph's lap.
"Denzel's doing really well, despite you going over my head to give him the enhancements."
Zack looked at Seph, he was quite comfortable on his superior's lap.

He grinned at the general. This move was probably something Reno would do to irritate Tseng.
But hey he was just doing it to wind up Rufus.
Zack slipped an arm behind Seph comfortably and continued to grin cheekily.
Now he was just waiting for Rufus or Tseng to react or say something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 am

Rufus nodded his head. It was a good point. "The Mako we have at the moment is limited."
He signed the next document not looking up at that moment.
Rufus completely missed Zack sitting on Seph's lap and their interaction.
"Unless there is a way of being able to duplicate a copy of it's structure."

That alone though would probably require some one of Hojo's intelligence, someone thye didn't have access to.
"We need to do this without taking from the life stream or the current Mako reserves that are left in the planet."
It was then when he looked up and saw that Zack was perched on Seph's lap.
Rufus pinched the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:04 am

Sephiroth had expected Zack to take the chair next to him in order to continue this meeting, however he should have known with Zack it was never that simple. He certainly did know when his second in command shoved one leg aside and plopped into his lap, the warm body against his own. His first instinct was to strictly remind Zack about proper decorum, however that needn't be done in front of Rufus.

The grin however told him one thing. He could get as angry as he wanted, he could lecture and threaten, but Zack was not going to get off until he got exactly what he wanted. He gave a mental sigh as his gaze locked on Rufus even as the arm wrapped around him.

"At this point even a small number would be better than we have. Of those capable of fighting those creatures one on one we have three in our ranks currently: myself, Zack, and the Strife boy. Without any former members of the program aside from two of us we are basing this on those at the level of mere infantrymen. I am certain Zack can remind you just how many it takes to bring down a SOLDIER operative if your memory is foggy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Zack nodded. "Takes way too many and that's saying something A thousand of your men to take me out."
He gave Rufus a knowing look.
"These things it took four of the men I took with me today to just take one down. You do the math."
He watched as Tseng tapped the page to remind Rufus to continue signing the whatever documents he was signing.

"If Hojo got say up to I don't a hundred and twenty eight of those things out there, averaging the same strength I saw today, that's five hundred and twelve men needed to take out that many going off the stats of four per creature. But Hojo has access to Jenova cells and probably hacking some Mako stream, we do not have the strength in the numbers we have to stop whatever it is he's doing. That's a given. You gotta do this Rufus. These men need that hook up whether I want to give it to them or not morally. Strategically it's currently our only choice."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Rufus let out breath as he handed the signed document back and looked at Tseng.
He hated mentioning what he had on hand and where given his lack of trust issues.
But he had to tide them over till it was accessible.
"We do have some at the WRO, not enough for an army." He stated.
"Enough is backed up though, if I can get to it, for maybe a hundred men tops."

Rufus signed the next page and gave Tseng a flat eyed look.
Just how much back up paperwork did Tseng have stashed in that folder for him anyway?
"I will try to contact Reeve and let him know we will be returning there in a couple of days time. As for the creatures we will just have to make sure none of the men wander off enough to lure them towards us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm

One hundred men was better than what they had. It was nothing compared to the old SOLDIER program but when their current number of acceptable strength operatives at three they had no other option. "Then we will weed out the best of our numbers."

More work and it was after he had promised Zack the night off. He could go over the files later while he slept. So easily Sephiroth knew he had fallen into old habits and commitment to his job. It had been easier before when he was only the General. There had been no need for direct training of the troops and Lazard handled most of the bureaucracy that came with the job. But now Rufus had named him the director, the complete leader of the military, and that just meant more work when he would rather be sent out on missions.

"When they are prepared the first thing that must be done is eliminate those monsters. If they are not a threat to us then they are a threat to civilians," Sephiroth moved slightly in order to shift Zack into a more comfortable position for his lap. "We must also discuss the issue of privacy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Tseng just continued to remain silent, handing Rufus each form that needed to be signed one after the other and filing them back into the right folder in the pile in his arms.He listened to everything, glancing as Zack sitting on Sephiroth's lap with a slight quirk of an eyebrow. Just like Reno would do. He mused, though Reno wouldn't dare do that in front of Rufus, the redhead didn't have that much of a death wish after all.

He sighed softly and placed another form down in front of Rufus. "The attack on Junon would of been worse if Kunsel and Cissnei were not there, Cissnei was injured according to her report and there are several locals now dead. More are injured."

He took the form from Rufus and filed it away, handing the President another one to sign and he pulled out his phs to look at the text he had received earlier. "She reports the creatures were very strong and tended to have a pack-like movement to them. Her description of them is silver haired and red glowing eyes." He snapped his phone shut again, eyes resting on Sephiroth and Zack to see their reaction to this news.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Tseng2copy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Cissnei grunted softly in pain as she tried to move her arm. "I'll be fine, better if you have a restore materia or potion on you." She sighed, pulling out her phs and writing up a quick text report to Tseng to let him know they were both still alive.

"What are those things anyway? The strength, the hair.. kinda makes me think the old Professor has been up to trouble again, you know?"

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Fel18j
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Yazoo lifted an eyebrow slightly at Aerith's words, was she trying to flirt with him? Now that thought was amusing.. but his attention returned towards Nero as the dark one spoke to them about his plans and reasoning.

"What you say makes sense, Nero. But to destroy the Lifestream itself," he frowned a little in thought. Kadaj was the one who was better at making plans and understanding how things worked when it came to Mother's plan. "Mother's goal was to infect the Lifestream with Negative, that is true, that is why she created the geostigma." He nodded, understanding now.

I wonder if Mother would approve of this plan. He thought to himself.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Ooa6r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Kunsel nodded as he glanced back towards Cissnei. He hadn't taken the time to grab any potions from his bag, he had been in a bit of a rush, but he did have materia on him. There were some things he learned in ShinRa that never died out 'never go anywhere without a weapon, never leave without materia, always be prepared to die...' the list went on. He didn't have the raw power of a first but that didn't matter as long as one could be resourceful, something he had learned very well under Veld.

"Yeah, I've got a cure here, low level but better than nothing," Kunsel said as he tapped the ShinRa Alpha. There were just some things that he had to keep from the old days. It was still in good shape and there had always been a reminder of better days, before the SOLDIER desertion.

Kunsel activated the cure to wash over Cissnei and then once over his own injured shoulder before he sighed and checked his PHS. "They had SOLDIER strength and I'm willing to bet it was Hojo or Hollander," he knelt down next to one of the bodies and took a closer look at the grotesque features. "If it's Hojo I'd be anything he's trying to make Sephiroth copies again and if this is any hint he's still got a long way to go."

And if he didn't then they would all be in over their heads. Either way he didn't like their odds.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Kunselsig_zpse72f6c40
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 am

Cissnei sighed as the cure washed over her. "I knew I should've stocked up at the Fort." She kicked herself mentally for that, stupid Turk, always be prepared for an attack!

Reaching over, Cissnei poked one of the corpses. "Looks like the Lifestream still isn't taking anyone back." She mused and stood up, stretching her shoulder a little to test it. "If he was recreating the S Project I doubt they would turn out like this, he should know what he's doing by now. Something about this isn't right, like maybe he's trying for something else.. something worse."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:50 am

Zack blinked when Tseng mentioned Cissnei and Kunsel had been in Junon for one of the attacks.
"They're okay though, right Tseng?"
Cissnei and Kunsel were tough but those things he took down one and it was on almost on par with him.
Cissnei and Kunsel didn't have that strength.

~*~*~*~

Rufus looked at Sephiroth. "If you could find your top one hundred before lunch tomorrow."
He glanced at Tseng. "We will take them to the WRO for their treatments."
Rufus smiled. "That should give you two enough privacy for a couple of days when we return."
He knew that was not what Sephiroth meant, but that sort of privacy had to be earned from him, not asked.

[Sorry two in one post cause I don't have time. Work calls]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 am

Tseng nodded slightly at Zack as he handed the last of the papers to Rufus. "Kunsel and herself received minor injuries according to Cissnei's report, but other than that I do not know at this point." He smirked a little. "If you're so worried perhaps you should call her yourself, or are you still scared that she hates you after your little stunt?"

He looked to Rufus. "Paperwork is all signed now for the transfer, Sir." The hidden smirk in his eyes showing that everything Rufus had just been working on was for the transfer. Tseng had written it all up and had it ready for the President to sign before he'd even announced the move.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Tseng2copy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 am

Worse than the S project?

Kunsel was certain that he didn't want to know what was worse than that. He still hadn't heard anything about Aerith yet and the idea that there could be something worse than Sephiroth that Hojo was concocting shook him to the bones. He eyed the body he was above and slowly stood.

The bodies of those around remained there, both the mutant creatures and those they killed. They couldn't just leave them there and a part of him felt bad about leaving it to the townspeople. Junon was in bad enough shape, they didn't need this.

"If you want to get ready to head out I can help the townspeople bury the dead," it was old fashioned but without the lifestream taking them away they'd just rot. Inwardly Kunsel shook his head with an admonishment. You're going soft, he rubbed off on you.

And he couldn't deny it, behind the smile he still felt guilty for his part in ShinRa. If he searched a little harder, paid a little more attention, maybe Zack wouldn't have died.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Kunselsig_zpse72f6c40
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:22 am

Cissnei shook her head. "No, I'll help you. We should help those who are injured as well."

Even if not everyone here was ShinRa friendly they wouldn't turn down help, it was human nature to take whatever you could get. "Round up the bodies and bury them outside of town, I'll organise those that need healing."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 am

Sephiroth could hear the very edge of concern however he said nothing in response to that. It was a risk for any to go after the creatures however a former second class and a Turk against an entire group? They would all be taxed in battling them, however given Tseng's answer it seemed that they were at least alive and relatively unharmed.

It seemed that they would not have the chance for the evening off or any sort of privacy. The chain was tightened even further and it was only a matter of time. It was back to the process of working until he snapped or burned out. It was going to be an all nighter.

Even in their own quarters they were watched constantly. "If you need to call them Zack do so and then meet me in the office."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next