FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challenge! [Battle]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:20 pm

*opens a bag of chips from his robe and starts eating* cool *crumbs fall from his mouth as he speaks.*
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:23 pm

" hahaha that is the spirit" Weiss stepped to the side, the shuriken slicing off a few strands of his hair. he pulled Tsuchi from his left paralleling them in front of him, placing his right foot forward, he grinned again raising a brow.
" what else do you have in store for me hmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:34 pm

*Yuffie looks down at the darkness, wincing as the little tadpole-like things started eating through her boots. She can't move her feet, which meant that Weiss has a huge advantage. She catches Conformer as it returns to her, pondering over her two options whilst keeping a wary eye on Weiss. She can either use her materia, or attack with Conformer again... She chooses to use summon materia, thinking that whatever created she summoned will cause major damage to the Tsviet. Yuffie summons Bahamut and watches in fangirl-ish amusement as the dragon uses megaflare against Weiss, sending a beam of... Well Yuffie isn't really sure what it was but still thinks it is epic, at him.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:40 pm

"nice move girly" he crosed both blades across each other to shield himself from the blast, though he didn't escape unscathed, he hissed at the burns he got from it the smell of his own burning flesh causing him to frown slightly, though he was soon grinning again as he activated quake, if all went well it would cause the big dragon to lose it's footing so he could destroy it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Bahamut stumbles back... And Yuffie has to surpress a chuckle. Weiss has fallen right into her little trap! Yuffie Kisaragi is a genius! While Weiss is preoccupied with Bahamut, Yuffie throws Conformer again, aiming for the back of Weiss' neck which can cause damage to his nerve system and paralyse him from the shoulders down. This sneaky move is what makes her The Great Ninja Yuffie and not just The Ninja Yuffie... Well, that's her opinion anyway.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:07 pm

quake worked and he smirked as the dragon stumbled getting Tsuchi at the ready, he prepared to attack, but a strange whistling sound made his eyes widen and he ducked just in time to get a hair cut, the cursed girls weapon chopped off the top of his hair! he turned to glare at her.
" curse you girl how dare you target my hair, you are going to die prepared to be slashed, Beaten, stabbed, and crushed. Garroted and impaled. Shot and executed without mercy. that is the penalty for touching my hair witch!" Weiss tilted his head back and pointed Ame at Yuffie so both arms were outstretched Tsuchi pointed at the summon, he simultaneously pulled the trigger on both weapons in quick succession, easily taking out the summon. he looked to Yuffie watching as she tried to dodge the bullets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:17 pm

*Yuffie tries to dodge the bullets, but some embed themselves in her arms and chest, though luckily misses her heart. This time she can't help but scream in pain as the 'darkness tadpoles' begin to bite her toes and the bullets severely wound her and gives Weiss a deathglare. When her shuriken returns, she starts deflecting the bullets with her weaapon whilst digging into her pockets and searching fore her cure materia. Blood, Yuffie's blood, starts to drip onto the floor but is lost in the darkness.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:34 pm

he grins at her pain and sheathes both weapons slowly walking towards her, he took her by the throat forcing her down onto her knees before she could get a hold of the materia
"pain suffering, music to me and my dear brother, let me hear your pain, let his darkness give you even more,cry little girl let me hear your fear" Weiss grinned hands moving from her neck to her arms digging his fingers into her gunshot wounds.
give me...a tortured melody, scream for me..."

Last edited by Weiss on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:44 pm

*Yuffies clamps her mouth shut, gritting her teeth so that no cries of pain can escape. Now that she knows that hearing her suffering is exactly what Weiss wants, she refuses to give it to him. She will suffer in silence and will not allow her honour and pride as a ninja, a person who, not only should be skilled in combat and spying, but should also be able to tolerate pain with no problems whatsoever, be wrecked by her enemy.*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 pm

*steals some of Vincent's chips shoving a handful in his mouth*

"We should help you know..."

*green bar flashes in front of him and he looks round as the female voice comes out of nowhere*

"Activating Combat Mode!"

"Where does that come from?" He exclaimed as the green bar vanished.

*Rushes in charging at Weiss swinging the Buster Sword towards the spiky silver haired psycho*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:03 pm

" hahaha brave girl, I admire that" Weiss let her fall to the ground and he turned toward the new threat, rolling out of the way of the downward slash, Weiss crouched unsheathing his weapons again, phasing behind Zack he lifted up a booted foot aiming for the middle of his back
"hello SOLDIER' *boot*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 pm

*stumbled for a bit placing his hand on the ground and flipping away from Weiss, before flipping to his feet spinning round and holding his hand out as he was levitated off the ground.*

*red alchemist array appearing underneath Weiss*

"Show me the true meaning of SOLDIER"

"Mind your own business!"

*Fireballs falling from Zack's position in the air raining down over Weiss*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:15 pm

*puts on gay voice*
" oh that burns!" dodges as much as he could then closes in on zack, a hand going to his face.
"I HATE hacks moves!" grabs Zacks face a smashed him into the ground, sitting astride his waist hands going for his neck
"go ahead and die SOLDIER"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

"Then hate on this!"

*fist slamming into Weiss's stomach before bucking him off and spinning the blade round dropping into a stance*

"Oh yeah!"

*poison twister!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 pm

" ow, your no fun anymore

walks off and pouts
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:13 pm

*fanfare victory tune*

"Mission Complete!"

"Ooooh yeah!"

~<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 pm

lets just say i won't be this much of an idiot in the real RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 pm

*Quickly grabs her mastered Restore materia, failing a little bit because of dizziness due to blood loss, and uses Cure3 to completely heal her... though the darkness is still at her feet and the 'tadpoles' are still biting at her toes. Yuffie doesn't care at the moment, the worst of it was over and thats all she cared about. Taking a couple deep breaths, she stands and looks over to Zack.* Thanks. *She then uses Fire3 on Nero in an attempt to make him release her feet from the darkness.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 pm

"Ok bit too busy in here for me... I'm best at one on one combat. free for all's really arent my style."
*sits back and watches the show*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:30 pm

*Drops between Zack and Weiss.*

tsk, tsk, tsk.

*Casts Gravity above Zack*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 pm

*eyes go flat as he looks down*

"Maaaaaan."

*SHA-BAM!*

"That hurt..."

@_@

(and I'm afraid I'm off to bed GF demands me too >.> plus it's past 4am)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:16 am

"Well that was quick. Where did Sephiroth go??" Stading with his sword across his shoulder, he looks toward Vincent with a questioning glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:37 am

*Grabs Zack's hair and drags him around for the fun of it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:45 am

looking around he sees, Zack being drug by his hair. Launching himself at the person dragging Zack. Hey! you want something to do..... I'm right here. Aiming a kick at his opponents legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:42 am

"Well," she mutters in a soft quiet voice, "this is interesting."

Nero snaps forth and grabs Zack by the hair, pulling him about as Cloud leaps forward with hopes of intervention.

Jenova quickly phases from sight and materializes before Reno, grabbing his wrist and ankles before swinging him around and releasing her grasp; his figure rocketing toward Nero's back like a casually tossed stone.

"Meh," she grumbles. "I may as well be social."

With a soft sigh she jumps forward, casually snagging a chip from Vincent's bag as she whisps past toward the main party.

>Sorry, kinda a casual post but you guys got so far yesterday. T-T<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge! [Battle]   Open Challenge! [Battle] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge! [Battle]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next