FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 am

Sephiroth moved into a more comfortable position as his attention focused on Zack. "Somewhere we can easily walk to. Short of stealing a ShinRa vehicle it is all we have at our disposal. Not without raising suspicions, and in the current condition the distances will be limited."

There would still be a great deal of distance to travel but it could be managed. "Kalm, it is without ties to Cloud or ShinRa," unless things had changed considerably. Edge was not an option, neither were the remains of Midgar and unless Zack could talk a vehicle out of the ShinRa forces they would be walking the distance.

While it would not be a great concern he was hardly at his normal level and he did not know the strength the boy had.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 am

"Right." Zack flipped out his phone. "I'll text Cloud."

Hey Cloud,
We'll meet you in Kalm.
How does two-three hours sound?
Or is that too early?

Zack sent the text and he looked at Seph.
"Did you want me to let you get some rest or don't you mind me bugging you a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:04 am

Rufus walked in and shut the door. "This is the last treatment of Mako I can offer you."
He held the mako in his hand. "After this I can't offer you anymore and it will be up to you to improve."
It was pretty obvious now though that boy would have a decent or fair advantage over the others applying for SOLDIER.
"If you don't want it now I can come back later, if you want more time to recover."
He laid the options out for the teenager.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:18 am

"Rest will not do much, and I doubt the doctor will care about your presence, however another treatment of curaga will be needed. However to save your pride you may stay as long as you need to before you can face your student again."

Sephiroth moved slightly to lean back against the pillows, his mind already grasping at ways this could be completed. Rufus would not be keen on allowing Zack to wander off, particularly with the boy in tow and Reno had made it clear that he would keep him there as long as could be managed. "You will need to talk your way out of here."

Escape, it had been something he had not often done in the past under ShinRa's thumb, however it had occurred before. He had joined Angeal and Genesis on a few escapes away from the chain of ShinRa.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 am

Denzel's gaze locked on the vial of green liquid that Rufus held in his hand. It was the last treatment, and however much he hated the pain and sickness that followed it he needed the strength. "So after that I'll be good enough for SOLDIER?" Denzel asked as blue eyes locked on it. He knew he had to do this and the sooner it was done with the better.

Slowly he nodded his head. "I'm ready," he said as he pat Dark Nation's head and leaned back against the bed. By now he knew the routine and Zack had told him what to expect with this final treatment. They had grown increasingly worse but this would be the worst. Slowly fingers buried into Dark Nation's fur.

"Can Zack be in here?"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:57 pm

"Yes after this you will be good enough for SOLDIER."
He knew for a fact after this Denzel would have the right strength for SOLDIER.
All that would be needed would be to hone his skills.
Zack had subconsciously trained Cloud and now he was purposely training the boy.

"I will get him after we get you started. He is only a few doors down."
In the past if Denzel had been only a couple of years older. They would have told him to man up.
But he was only thirteen only fresh to his teen years.

Rufus looked at the breakfast tray and Dark Nation lying on the bed.
He placed a hand to the hound's head. He gave him a pat before moving the roll over tray.
Rufus began setting the equipment up.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:07 pm

"I can wait while the docs check you over." Zack commented. "Denzel's not to far away."
He looked at Sephiroth. "As for getting out of here." Zack began.
"I could probably guilt them into letting me and Denzel leave for a break."
He frowned. "But you I'm going to have to sneak you out Seph."

There was no way no matter how much he wanted.
Bribed, begged or threatened that Rufus would let all three of them go.
"The question is how..." Zack mused to himself.
"Unless..." He looked to the window thoughtfully. "They realized Kadaj was gone."

They had been distracted enough with Nero another distraction should shift the focus from Seph.
Long enough to sneak him out and they would only be gone for a little bit.
It's not like they were going on a mission.
It was just to meet up with Cloud and Angeal.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Slowly Sephiroth pushed himself into a sitting position, it pulled at the stitches, silently gauging the extent of the injuries. He had never remained in one position for long and there had been worse injuries. He was much younger then, only a child, but injury came before the experience to avoid it. Nero however was a new breed of enemy.

It would be dangerous to go once more into the open where he could be found however since Rufus had lost Kadaj it needed to be done. Had it just been Angeal he would have sent a message to his old friend. It had been a long time, ever since the attack on Midgar by the copies and he had been the one to hand his mission over to Zack, the mission to kill Genesis.

He had refused to go to Banora, refused to kill either of them despite orders.

"Cause a distraction, I can handle the rest."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Denzel leaned back as he waited for the IV he knew would go into his arm where the mako could be fed into his body. He hadn't even dared look into a mirror since this started, maybe afraid of what would be reflected back. He had heard terrible stories about ShinRa and he knew they were the ones that had killed his parents. But he didn't want revenge on ShinRa. He didn't want revenge on any of them, just to become stronger to keep people from being hurt around him.

Cloud had called them monsters, but Cloud had been like them, right?

It didn't really matter though, he needed the strength that came with it and he was already a monster. Hojo had put those creatures inside of him and he could still feel them beneath the surface. They raged inside of him, lending him his strength, but also fed the animalistic need to survive and defend those he watched over.

Denzel pet Dark Nation's head as he stared down at him. Maybe by now he was more like Dark Nation than he was like a human. "Okay," he said as he gave a nod. Zack would be there later.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Dark Nation gave a heavy sigh and shifted to curl around the boy more, his head resting on Denzel's stomach. He had never liked the smell of mako - too overpowering - though it was nothing compared to the stench of the Negative Lifestream.

He was tired - of all the noise, the smells... He yawned and nuzzled the boy's stomach, eyes slowly closing. He would never stop listening though, always alert, always ready. He was going to look after the boy, even his Master had told him too - nothing would happen to him on his watch.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Rufus wrapped the tourniquet round Denzel's arm. Seeing the boy's body put through so much and doing so himself.
It did weigh on him, but he kept a straight expression. They needed Denzel to be stronger.
The boy wanted to be stronger, it worked out.

He injected the I.V needle into Denzel's arm before hooking the small plunger and the mako tube together.
"One shot, I'll make it quick Denzel."
Rufus flicked the tip before pushing the access air bubbles out and then placed the needle into the I.V.
He eased the plunger down and let the mako filter through to the boy's body.

He removed the needle and I.V once there wasn't a drop left in the tube and he removed the tourniquet.
Rufus cleaned up the skin and put a small bandage on it and he looked at him.
"I'll go get Zack now." He turned his attention to Dark Nation giving his a scratch behind the ear.
"Good boy watch him while I go get Zack."
Rufus left quickly. He would have to probably explain this to Zack who would not be too impressed.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:52 am

The needle poked into his arm was something that Denzel was used to. He spent so much time with doctors in the past, was brought to them as they ran him through dozens of tests and attempted cures for the Geostigma. The I.V. wasn't anything new either, the mako burned through his bloodstream as it was dispersed and melded into his body.

The burning quickly turned to pain as the energy hit his brain and continued the mutation of the cells. His head dropped and muscles tensed with a strangled cry. He could feel the comforting presence of Dark Nation but that wouldn't save him.

Denzel's head dropped as the pain radiated though his body and began its work. Fingers moved away from Dark Nation as to not grab him too hard. The pain of his body slowly being crushed by Nero was the only thing that could compare to this. He hadn't noticed when Rufus had left, too consumed by the pain of it as it continued the changes.

It felt like he was being burned alive, like it lit his entire body on fire.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:50 am

He stayed in silence with Angeal for some time before his phone went off. Two-three hours? He hummed and looked at the man, "They want to meet in Kalm in a couple hours. Hmm, I think we could get a taxi to Kalm, it's not that far off. Kadaj can sleep in the car if he's tired but..." He frowned. He wanted to bring Fenrir and all his swords. "I'll pay the fair, but if you can get Kadaj and yourself to Kalm with a taxi, I'll go by my motorcycle, just in case." He didn't need to tell Angeal that Fenrir housed his weapons.

That's fine, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:20 pm

[Apologies for the novel I'm not switching browsers to do a back and forward]

"Right I'll go make a distraction. just don't get seen." Zack gave Sephiroth a mocking salute and grin.
He walked out into the hall way when he heard his phone beep.
Zack opened it, he saw the message from Cloud.
"Awesome." He grinned.
The meeting was finally arranged.

Zack saw Rufus in the hallway and he stopped dead.
Perhaps now would be a good time to let the president know of the missing remnant.
"Hey Rufus I got have a word with you."
The president nodded.
"Then lets talk on the way to see your charge."

Zack raised a brow and he saw Rufus pull out the small familiar tube from his pocket.
"No... you didn't-"
"His last treatment."
Zack could feel his hand shaking and he wanted to grab Rufus and slam him against the wall.
But he remembered his last treatment it had been the worst.
"You would have stopped it or tried to."
Zack sucked in a breath. This was his excuse to get him and Denzel out of here.
"I'm taking him away from here Rufus. You let Seph run off to get Masamune fixed. You're going to let me take a car and I'm going to drive into town and let him recover away from here."
Rufus raised a brow.
"Really now?"
"That and Kadaj is missing thought you might want to go look for him."

Rufus smirked. Zack hated that smirk, it made him think Rufus knew something was up.
"Well played, I guess I can't stop you if we have another matter to attend to."
Rufus stepped aside and motioned.
Zack ran past him into Denzel's room before running up to the teen.
He looked at Dark Nation for a moment then behind himself at Rufus.
Rufus was on his cell phone obviously calling it in.
"Cissnei we are going to need to locate a missing remnant. See if his brother knows anything."

Zack watched Rufus walk away from the door.
He looked to Dark Nation, "Hey I need to take Denzel somewhere quiet to recover."
Zack placed his hand on Denzel's head. "It's not going to be near Rufus so you gotta decide dog, in or out."
He moved and picked Denzel up being extra careful with him.
"C'mon kiddo we need to be somewhere anywhere but here while you go through this."
Zack began to carry Denzel out and he heard the alarm go off marking Kadaj's disappearance.
"Hope that's enough of a distraction for you Seph." He whispered heading down the hall.

[sorry for the delay step dad arrived home just as I got off skype from you guys]
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Cissnei grumbled when she heard her phs ringing. "Can't I even get a few minutes to sleep?" She asked no one in particular as she grabbed it, seeing Rufus' ID on the screen. A Turk's work is never done. She thought with a frown and opened it. "Yes, Sir?"

"Cissnei we are going to need to locate a missing remnant. See if his brother knows anything."

"Of course, Sir." She said, not getting anything more out before Rufus hung up on her.
She set her phone down and ran a hand through her hair. "First shower.." she muttered, getting out of bed. "I wonder why he wants us to find Loz now, we don't even know if the third on is alive." She sighed, completely misunderstanding Rufus' words.

((brother leaves to go back to London tonight, so I might be back soon~))
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:10 am

Dark Nation reluctantly let Zack take Denzel and padded after them until he was presented with that dilemma - did he abandon his Master for the boy, or abandon the boy for his Master?

The guard hound gave a soft whine and faltered. His Master had told him to watch over the boy... and leaving him with someone who still stank of Jenova was not a good idea. His Master had Reno again, and Tseng - who was much more use to humans than hounds.

With a frustrated flick of his spike he trotted to Zack's side, glaring up at him with a soft, warning growl - the boy would be kept safe... even from him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:14 am

As soon as the alarm echoed through the building Sephiroth was up. Long fingers eased IV out and flipped off the machines before the could record the loss of vitals before the remaining wires were removed. There was a moment of pain as he pushed himself up and closet was gone through to replace the destroyed shirt.

Sephiroth paused for a moment at the blades an instead of both grabbed the shorter Sadamune. He could not wield the Masamune, and though he wasn't parted from it it would slow them down.

Steps were taken forward as Sephiroth moved from the room towards the exit. Few paid mind to him, they weren't assigned to watch him.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 am

Denzel ground as he felt the hand against his forehead. It was warm against his skin but he barely was able to focus on it. He hurt, it continued to burn through his body as he felt his body lifted up. He roled over against Zack's chest as he tried to focus on anything but the pain. He knew he wouldn't be conscious through all of it, he never was.

His head dropped as he tried desperately to focus his mind away. Lips parted as if trying to say something but nothing but the pained groans escaped.

There was nothing he could do to stop the pain.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:38 am

Angeal looked over to the blonde, nodding his head to acknowledge what he had said; he was anxious at the thought of seeing Sephiroth again - he'd abandoned him for Genesis; he'd always sworn to himself that he would be there for Sephiroth - the younger had needed people there for him - he'd been alone and needed friends - even if it had taken a while to welcome it. When it came to it though, he'd just left him without a second thought...Genesis had needed him...they should have at least tried to take the younger with them...he sighed to himself and shook his head, it was of the past now, another of his many guilts.

He regarded Cloud a moment, he'd not missed the tenseness whenever Sephiroth was mentioned, "What has happened between you and Sephiroth?" he asked after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am

Genesis stirred in bed, normally he didn't sleep this much but he'd been thinking a lot. A lot about Angeal, and about what had been going on. He reached for the red leather jacket in his hand and pulled it over his old black first class uniform. A red ruby ring hung around his neck, one that had been given to him by Angeal long ago. He missed him everyday, it drove Genesis insane.

Genesis reached for the rapier that sat next to his bed. He felt weaker, useless now that had lost the genova cells that once made him so powerful. He looked up at the door, he knew he had to face Sephiroth eventually.

Walking out of the room, he walked down the hall, until he came face to face with his old friend. "Hello, Seph."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:00 am

The green eyes settled on Genesis as soon as he had appeared, the general's eyes unblinking. So this was how it was, abandon him on the battlefield only to turn up now. Abandonment was something he was accustomed to by now with Genesis. He had left ShinRa, abandoned them and him. He had taken Angeal with who seemed to be back as well.

"Leave," the green eyes locked on the red head, right now he did not have time for this.

In the WRO he left just as he had before. He needed a companion who he could count on, and even in that Zack could still be taken by her. Sephiroth's gaze flickered away as he moved past Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 am

The blue eyes looked at Sephiroth filled with guilt, the general's eyes filled with pain. He felt horrible for abandoning him the way he had, what he had done was honestly inexcusable and he didn't expect Sephiroth to be okay with it. He knew he should have never left. He'd done this over and over again, and obviously he hadn't learned his lesson.

"Seph, please," the blue eyes looked back at the silver haired general.

He'd failed everyone. It was all because he was to scared to fight without Jenova, and now he was failing his old friend again just by being back. Genesis looked at Sephiroth walked past him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:08 am

He did not have time for this, for Genesis, not when Zack had given him the distraction he needed. He needed to meet Zack outside in order to accompany him to Kalm. He had to face Angeal and whatever the man had planned and he needed to see Kadaj again. There were things he needed to do, and Genesis' presence kept him from completing them.

"Genesis, I do not care if you betray ShinRa, they are a necessary evil I have been forced to join to not become once again what I once was. Whatever your goal is in this you will not live if you betray me again."

Sephiroth turned back towards him for a moment. "Is that understood?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:42 am

He didn't want to be a bother, nor did he want to distract Sephiroth, not when he was finally about to fix things with Angeal. He had to be able to help him he wanted to make sure they were all safe. He wanted to see Angeal again, had to make sure that he was safe no matter what happened. These were all that was important to Genesis right now, there was nothing more that mattered.

"Seph, I made a mistake, but look if you're going to Angeal I want to come with you, I care about him more than I do anyone in this world, nothing else matters to me, and I'm not about to betray you or anyone else again."

Genesis looked up at Sephiroth and took a deep breath. "Seph, please."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:13 am

There was no time for this, however Sephiroth also knew Genesis would not drop it. "Don't waste time, we have a limited amount until they realize I am no longer in the medical wing."

With any luck Reno was gone and would not think to check that he would use this as a chance to get out of the bed, unfortunately because of the need to move quickly he had not had his second curaga treatment.

Sephiroth jerked his head as he moved outside towards the door and waited for Zack to appear. That was presumed to be the easy part, him escaping with the child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next