FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 am

Reno silently slipped off of the bed at the first order, but hesitated. He couldn't help but feel it was wrong to leave him alone after what he had just discovered - what Reno had unwittingly revealed to him. He truly thought that the General had known, though as he paused to contemplate it there was no way for the man to have found out.

"I'm sorry," he murmured again before turning and walking out at the second, more angry, demand. Sorry would never be enough, but it was all he had.

He closed the door behind him with a quiet groan. He couldn't leave Seph alone but there was only one person who would even be able to get close to him now. Reluctantly he turned towards Denzel's room, where he knew Zack would be, and walked towards it. He paused in front of the open door and knocked on it lightly.

"Zack, can I have a word?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 am

Zack heard the knock and he looked over his shoulder at Reno.
"Hey Reno. What's up?" He gave a wave to the red head to come in.
He wasn't going to leave Denzel not so soon.
Zack wanted to make sure the kid recovered alright.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:50 am

Reno took a couple of steps in and gave a small smile to Denzel before looking to Zack again. "Seph... isn't in a good state. Physically he's fine but... I kind of let slip something I thought he knew, which apparently he didn't and quite understandably he's a bit fucked up about it."

He paused and looked to the kid. "Sorry, bad habit. Pretend you don't hear the cussing, okay?"

He looked back to Zack. "Please," he said softly, sincerely worried for the General. "I don't think he should be alone."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 am

Zack nodded his head. "Um okay... Seph isn't gunna flip out if I walk in on him is he?"
He wondered what Reno had said to Seph that could have upset him.
"It wasn't about Nibelhiem or Wutai was it? Just so I know to avoid those topics."
Of course he would avoid them anyway, because they were both sore spots to him too.
Angeal deserted them in Wutai and Nibelhiem had been the begining of his own desertion.
That and Hojo's S cell experiments on him and Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 am

Reno made a face as he tried to explain without explaining.

"I kind of let slip who his father is, without knowing he didn't know?" He settled on after a few agonising moments of trying to find the right words. "But generally avoiding Nibelheim and Wutai might be a good idea anyway... After Nero making both nice and fresh in everyone's minds..."

He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "Look, I don't know how he'll react but he's less likely to kill you than the rest of us." He turned to walk out the door, pausing and turning back. "And don't tell him I was actually worried about his sorry ass. He'll think I've gone soft on him."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 am

Denzel blinked suddenly as he glanced between Reno and Zack, suddenly confused. What was going on? Something about the other guy... the one that had hurt Cloud. He blinked again as Reno apologized and he shot him a look. "I live in a bar."

He had heard much much worse, not that he would ever tell Tifa about it. The last thing he wanted was for Tifa to make him stay in his room. He turned towards Zack as he listened to the conversation. Wutai... Nibelheim...

Wutai was where Zack was, Nibelheim was Cloud's hometown and he had heard the stories. But he wasn't quite sure how it all connected.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:34 am

Zack nodded his head. "Okay I'll stay clear of it those topics."
He blinked for a moment. "Wait Seph has a father? I thought he was you know, test tube created or whatever."
Zack was trying to think if he knew anyone old enough to be Sephiroth's father.
"Kinda like Angeal was with the whole Hollan-" He stopped and blinked. "Oh."

He slapped his forehead. "I can't believe I forgot that."
Zack knew he disliked Hojo for a reason. Before he got experimented on himself.
"I'll go talk to him Reno." Zack looked at Denzel.
"And I'll bring you back some food after if that's okay cause I'm starting to get hungry."

Zack didn't need to be told Rufus would have probably put Denzel through more mako treatments.
Which meant Denzel probably hadn't eaten properly in the last couple of days.
"I got my phone on me you need me you text and I'll come right back here okay?"
Zack gave Dark Nation a pat. "Or just send Dark Nation up to you. I won't be far."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:43 am

Reno looked to Denzel as he spoke and gave a grin. "Good point," he agreed. "Good bar, too. Not that I was ever there if anyone ever asks - I gave up the alcohol. Kind of. Moving on!"

He looked to Zack and opened his mouth to respond that even a test tube baby needed the DNA from sperm, but chose to say nothing and shrug instead. "I can feed the kid if you want?" Reno looked between the two of them. "He can vouch that I'm not going to poison you. I just look like an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:00 am

Denzel frowned as soon as those words were out of Zack's mouth. Wait... he was teaching him? He looked up to Zack but he had learned that in school. Was it possible that he didn't know...

"Zack!" Denzel's jaw dropped for a moment. "Don't you know how babies are made?"

He couldn't believe this... but he didn't say anything else, just stared at him for a moment, slack-jawed. He finally forced his jaw to shut as he glanced between the two and then moved slightly to wrap his arms back around Dark Nation. "Okay..." he said as he glanced back at Zack, watching him closely.

Did Zack actually never get that talk?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 am

Zack blinked for a moment and looked at Denzel. "Wait... what?"
That talk? Then he clicked and he looked at Reno flat eyed.
"Not a word." He commented pointing at the red head as he walked to the door.
He realized how dumb he must have sounded and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I did get the talk. Denzel... honest. Don't worry. I'm just ugh- nevermind."
Zack waved his hand. "And yeah Reno if you could get Denzel some food that would be awesome."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:11 am

Reno kept a barely straight face as he looked between the two, biting his lip as a very faint snort escaped.

"Food!" He announced quickly to cover it. "I love food, don't let the bean pole impersonation fool you. What do you want to eat? I can see what I can rustle up once I have any idea what it is you... you know... eat. And don't say food - that one's obvious."

He purposefully avoided looking at Zack and stared at Denzel, his face barely masking the need to laugh hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 am

Denzel bit down on his bottom lip as Zack spoke, though there was some doubt that Zack even knew what talk they were talking about. He chewed slightly at his lip and tried desperately not to say anything else or even keep a straight face. Denzel moved and buried his face against Dark Nations fur.

His face lifted as Reno yelled as the young teen gave a helpless shrug. "I dunno... anything. I haven't had much to eat..."

Denzel stared down for a moment as he struggled to not laugh at Zack's quick dismisal of it and waited for him to leave before he buried his face in Dark Nation's fur once again. Slowly he lifted his head again. "I haven't been able to really keep much down..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:42 am

Zack had a feeling once he was gone out of ear shot they would both be laughing at him.
"I'll be back soon." He shot them both a look. He probably looked like a complete moron to them.
Though that wouldn't have been the first time that happened in all honestly.
So he waved it off and headed down the hall looking for the room Sephiroth was in instead.

It only took a few moments because Sephiroth's room was clearly marked and he knocked on the door.
Zack stuck his head inside. "Hey Seph... mind if I hide out here?"
He didn't wait for a yes or no before he entered.
"I think Denzel thinks I need a bird and the bees talk."
He shook his head and shut the door after him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:03 am

The knock came and Sephiroth was ready to dismiss whoever it was, particularly if it was Reno for another round. However if it were the doctor for another round of curaga and the change of the IV it would be best to allow them to enter. He had calmed somewhat, but there were still the thoughts. The fact that he knew the truth of what the man had done.

And he was alive out there, he had come back. The fury burned beneath the surface, but it was not against the planet, not against what was left of Shinra, but the man that had created him. He had been born for this, only this. He was born of evil to be evil. Perhaps it was foolish to fight it. His gaze settled on Zack and motioned to him.

"You said something foolish again?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:11 am

Zack sighed. If he said the truth that they were talking about Hojo, then Seph would know Reno came to see him.
"I don't know probably... more than likely." He pinched the bridge of his nose.
"He seems to think I don't know where babies come from." He knew he was red with embarrassment.

Denzel was thirteen after all and Zack was much older than that and to be lectured by a thirteen year old in birds and bees.
Well that was just not what he wanted to hear, especially as he was playing stand in dad.
"So I'm just going to sit here and hide for a few moments if you don't mind."
Zack moved and he sat down on the bed next to Sephiroth.

"Do I really say things that make me sound like an air head?" He asked.
"Be honest because when we meet up with Angeal again. I want to seem at least like I've matured some."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:33 am

So Zack had come to escape a possibly foolish thing he had said. It was at least something to focus on, something other than the truth he now knew. The bed moved under the added weight and Sephiroth moved to lean back. "There will be time enough to hide here. Rufus' doctors have every intention of keeping me here for a matter of days."

They had quoted him a week but that they would check on his body's progress in a matter of days. It would take more than Rufus to force him to remain in this bed for near that length.

"Periodically, however there are cases there are not so," he had been there for long enough, had been there when Angeal left, and even if periodically he kept what distance he could he had seen the changes. This was not the same Zack he had battled in Nibelheim years ago. It was different now, the man was perhaps the closest one came to his equal, his friend, and something more. Jenova's touch had triggered something far deeper and though doubt and confusion remained he had accepted this relationship. Even if he had tried to prolong it it would only be until Zack was free of her.

Rank had been his only excuse, and Zack had easily shoved it aside. There had only been one reason to fight this, and she had not appeared again. "So he is back."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Zack blinked for a moment. In the events of everything had he forgotten to tell Seph Angeal was indeed alive.
"Oh man I guess with Nero and Wutai I forgot to mention. Angeal, he's at Seventh Heaven right now as we speak."
Zack cleared his throat. "Cloud sent me a text message to inform me."
He rubbed behind his head. He looked at Sephiroth. "I'm kinda worried on how we're going to tell them... about-"
Zack trailed off he knew Cloud would not be impressed with him and he also feared the lecture Angeal would give Seph.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:20 pm

After looking at his phone, he looked up.

"Alright," he muttered to the ferret Kadaj and knew the silver haired male probably did need to lie down. He found him wandering the plains on his own, after all. He glanced over to Angeal and hummed, "If you want to meet up with Zack at Healin', they've come back from Wutai. I guess we should give Kadaj some time to rest, though. What about you? Feeling tired?"
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Nero smiled as Rosso seemed to be enjoying herself. Good. She was empowered, but that still left some issues and loose ends. "While we have a recovery military force at our disposal, I feel we are very much... overpowered." He sighed and dismissed his wings, "When I was in Wutai, I faced against Sephiroth. I think this battle may be an uphill one, however," he smirked, "I managed to even the odds by creating my own materia with the Negative Lifestream. I created a summon... but I think we will need something even stronger to keep the battle in our favor."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Angeal considered the question and his options at length for a few moments, he shook his head, “I am not feeling overly tired,” he shook his head; he wanted to see his friends but if they had only just returned, they might be needing some rest themselves, and then there was Cloud to consider as well. “I think that we should arrange somewhere more neutral to meet – if you were still wanting to try and talk to Zack,” he commented as he looked to the blonde, finally emptying his glass.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:48 pm

“Something stronger,” Rosso echoed consideringly, all of these little pieces of information were very interesting, creating material and summons from this corrupted Lifestream – the possibilities truly were endless, she thought with a dark glee, “What is it you are thinking of darling?” she purred, her eyes glittering with intense interest.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:51 pm

About this... about them... he could hardly be considered in Cloud's graces and the blond was not in his either. The more they were separated the better. They had battled side by side in Junon, only because they had no choice. And even then he kept an annoyingly close eye on him. He had returned despite orders, and forced to work one that refused to follow simple orders was a danger.

Before all he had wanted was for Cloud to know that he was returning, that the destruction was his cause. He had wanted Cloud to suffer, to try to save this planet and fall short. And even now he was nothing more than in his way. He was the one memory he clung to to stay whole within the lifestream and now he was constantly there, constantly standing before him.

"It could perhaps be safer if Cloud did not know," and Angeal...

Would he ever forgive him? Angeal's deception had been rather calm, he had not killed hundreds. He could never live up to Angeal's code of honor, and though the reunion with Genesis had been peaceful, he had stood beside Zack and swore to end his life were he to sway again. But Angeal... he had never dropped to such levels.

Once again he would be face to face with his friend, and given the lecture after Genesis' injury... no, this could add insult to injury. He could not predict what Angeal would do, and to learn he was in a relationship with his student... He would take whatever Angeal sought to do, because even now the truth remained. As dear a friend as Angeal had always been if he told him to cut off his connection with Zack he would refuse him.

Zack had been there when Angeal never was. He had left both of them so long ago to battle alongside Genesis, and he could not deny that deep down beneath the surface it had hurt.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Zack nodded understanding. Seph and Cloud were not really on decent terms.
"Yeah I know Cloud would not be happy with me."
But despite everything to keep this from Angeal would be impossible.
"No matter what though, Angeal... he'll know something's up."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:16 pm

"He will," Angeal had been his friend, he had taught Zack. He would know. "Angeal isn't easily fooled, he will know what is going on so there is no attempting."

Sephiroth turned towards him as his gaze lingered on the other man. Even if Angeal did not know from him Zack would never be able to keep it a secret from him. He would know everything within minutes. Slowly he gave a nod and the hair shifted and fell over his shoulders with the slight shift before it was pushed away from the IV.

"There is no reason to hide this from him, he will either accept it or not."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Zack nodded his head looking at Sephiroth. He didn't want to say but he thought it.
If Cloud was with Angeal and they came here together-

Zack knew he would slip up in front of Angeal there was no denying it.
Then the dominos would totally fall especially if Cloud was in the room.

Zack sucked in a breath. "I'm sure I can make Angeal accept it."
He looked at Seph and smiled. "No I'm positive of it. It is Angeal after all."

Cloud would take a bit of work especially with how things had ended in the WRO.
But at least from the sound of the text Cloud seemed to be forgiving- for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next