FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm

I go by many names Mora, Morwen, 'Oi you lurking in the shadows' (the latter by my stalkees XD)

My darling Nero is the one that brought me here and I thought I'd have some fun with my inner psychopath and bring Rosso out to join him.

What to say about me? I'm just shy of a quarter of a century, I live in England, I am a writer. My life revolves around writing, RPing, gaming and reading. Nothing much going on there.

I've been RPing for over ten years (and I feel very old as I can now name it by decades... *sob* ) And a lot of that, particularly in the last 8 years or so has been FF7 RP, although Rosso is a new one to me, but through my obsessive nature, I feel I know all of the characters inside out...perhaps as the RPs go on I will have a literal opportunity for that Twisted Evil

And that's all I can think of for saying for now (and I know someone is waiting for me to post so he can get to sleep XD )
Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Welcome to the board, Rosso! <3

Enjoy being evil with me, and uh, yeah be mean to the rest of the crew like I am >:3

(Good, you posted... I'm out like a light)
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:44 pm

I am evil darling, most just don't realise it until it's too late Twisted Evil

I have far too much time on my hands, particularly with over a month off uni now so I need to dig my claws into something to keep my busy and entertained.

I see that Angeal is unattented as well...I might take him up, I think a grounding presence in my mind would be...advisable XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 am

Welcome aboard ^^

Enjoy your stay and have fun
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:19 am

Thanks.

I've been lurking most of the day and reading up on everything going on.

Seems like a good place to be, and if I hadn't changed my email address so much and made it difficult for Cloud to find me, it would have probably been a long time ago XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 am

Welcome to the forum, we have already met but I'm Seph. Glad to have you here, and also as Angeal. Beware Genesis will jump you and plead for a certain pairing.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:44 am

Thanks.

At this moment in time I wouldn't mind being jumped by anyone Wink
Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:52 am

ORLY?

*Is shot* XD, but on a serious note, Kadaj and Cloud are in the Seventh Heaven if you wanna pop Angeal over there in a couple posts. Nero's making some shenanigans in Wutai, so if you still need someone when I'm done creating chaos with my work there, I'll pop over for you.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:41 pm

XD Getting shot for me? Oh how charming hehe.

I'll work Angeal over there over another long travelling post, and feel free to have Nero drop in on Rosso's bloodbath trail.

On that point...it's not even 9am here and I am awake and very coherent...I think the world may be ending.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 am

Ooh, it'll be good to have Angeal and Kadaj reunite and have Kadaj have no idea who he is... only because his confusion amuses me XD

Welcome to the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 am

Thanks,

Must have missed something in the brief read ups because I didn't see Angeal being mentioned, any idea where about that was or I will be completely clueless to that? It's a lot to keep track on Doing my best though XD
Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 am

The last Angeal didn't get very far in the plot (like the last Rosso). He met the last Kadaj (two Kadajs ago, or one?) in Edge and then after a couple posts they both poof'd. Honestly, I think because his part was so small (5 post tops?), we could just say you're the first Angeal if you prefer.

I don't think it'd be fair to make you bound to that Angeal when they were barely present in main.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:36 am

That's true, it was so long ago and with the last Kadaj, yes. I'm sketchy on the details (been ages since I read that far back XD) but if I recall he gave Kadaj shelter and food for the night. I had it that Angeal disappeared in the night, leaving nothing but a small coin purse with a decent sum of money in it.

BUT Nero is right, it isn't really fair to hold you to it XD
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 am

If there wasn't really anything going on and it's ok could do as long as no one else minds Smile

Trouble when people come in and out, it was like that on a board I was with until recently, the mods had enough and threw all their toys out of the pram and they decided take the board down -_-
Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 am

People coming and going is unfortunate, but it happens a lot on boards, especially when they go for a long time. FF7: Rev has been going on since August of 2011; so, like I said, it's unfortunate but it happens. Usually I'm not always ready to say "just ignore it" but because there was so little posting... It makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 am

It is a pain and I personally do not mind, it was pretty much just that, Angeal showed up, got a sword (or buster sword proportions), met a naked Kadaj who was given clothing, shelter, and food. Not much happened in general and I'd say if Kadaj is fine with it being cancelled out go ahead. As Nero said I'm usually one for continuity as well but Angeal who only posted a few times is different than like say we got a new Zack who has been played throughout the full thing.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:53 am

I completely agree with you guys. I have been reading the last 3 arcs just to get more of an idea of more recent goings on and but I havent seen anything he'd done that made an impact on anything and from the sound of it very brief. It was why I was a bit vague in a start, because he is mentioned in passing, but I hadn't seen any recent evidence of him there. If it was someone who had been consistently in from the off then it would be a no brainer Smile
Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:55 am

I think he was on the board before last December, so you would really have to dig to find him XD.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:00 am

I don't every remember which arc he was in... and since Kadaj isn't going to even remember the meeting... honestly I think the only real big thing is the collective loss of Jenova cells.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:11 am

Yeah, Kadaj is a clean slate right now XD He's discovering his own person... but we'll see how it goes >3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: About The RPer-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username: