A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:41 am

Cloud looked at Angeal, then back at Kadaj. How the hell to explain this one? "Well... Zack is a friend of mine I met a long time ago. Angeal was Zack's mentor, and was famous at the time, for being a First Class SOLDIER." He wondered if that was enough. Maybe he should add more? "I never actually met Angeal, but Zack talked a lot about him. I was also, part of his fanclub." Cloud made no comment after that, just forcing his drink down.

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:59 am

The eyes locked with Nero in a moment, unblinking. "I have already offered my life," Sephiroth's gaze remained unblinking even as the grip loosened. "This threatening is useless when I have already offered it, or do you just desire to hear yourself speak."

Anything more than what he had offered could not be taken from him, and so nothing Nero did mattered. Whatever Reno's goal was in this he had failed because already he had given it up. His eyes remained unblinking as he waited in silence. He would hold his end of the deal but they needed to leave immediately.

"We have a deal, my life for theirs."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:07 am

"Oh?" Nero blinked, "You didn't think I would kill you, did you?" The sable smirked as his fingers began to loosen, "You still have a future. You still have so much more bloodshed to give the world." He suddenly dropped the silver haired general as the darkness below lunged upwards and clawed at the form. "Now... now you will see, my realm." Nero laughed as the darkness expanded, grabbing him and pulling him in. "See you on the other side, Sephiroth... I can't wait to see what my experiments call for... My, the two of us, we could repeat the Nibleheim incident." Nero laughed madly as he was sucked in.

Leviathan growled angrily at the chopper but soon began to fade away into strands of the Negative Lifestream, swirling wildly and plunging themselves in the ground, blighting it in the process.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 am

Zack was by the chopper door when he saw Nero pulling Sephiroth into the darkness.
"SEPH!" His wings shot out suddenly ready to dive from the helicopter after them.
He vowed mentally to slap Seph the next minute they were alone.
This was not how it was supposed to go... Not when they hadn't really had a chance to begin...
Anything really.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 am

He would be injured, but without aid there was only one way out of this. He had to hit the ground even as the fingers loosened. Within the air it would be more difficult to control the fall enough. "I will not give this world any more senseless bloodshed. I have returned for redemption."

It happened quickly, the hand released him and he heard the words even as the tendrils of darkness snaked out towards him. He refused to join Nero, would not allow there to be another Nibelheim, especially at his hand. No, Nero would be sorely mistaken if he thought that he would submit to the darkness that easily.

A blizzaga was cast towards the ground, searching for some way to stop the spread of the darkness in search for some solid land until he heard the yell. No... Zack couldn't... he had done this to protect him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:09 am

"Motherfu-"

Reno was at a loss of what to do as he was suddenly watching Zack plummet down after him. Wings or no wings he was going to need help.

He hauled in the ladder and looked around the chopper for the rope he knew they kept in there... before the realisation that they weren't on a ShinRa issue helicopter struck him.

"Oh for f-"

He went back to the rope ladder, chuntering angrily as he went back to the edge, kicking it back out and turning to Tseng. "Looks like we're in for some fancy flying!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20 am

Zack had his wings angled to dive and he could see Sephiroth cast the blizzaga to protect the fall and try to counter act the darkness.
He wrapped his arms round Seph tight before his wings shot out and he flew away from the darkness.
"So help me Seph I swear when we get on solid ground no darkness in sight I'm going to hit you for that!"
Zack growled he was pissed off that was sure. "You can't redeem yourself if you're in there!"

He saw the chopper make a quick turn and he lifted them up higher and he reached out and caught the rope putting Seph firmly in place.
"You're a hypocrite you know that?! You can jump in to rescue me, but I can't do the same for you! That's not how this thing works!"
Zack was fuming about that attitude. But he couldn't help it.
"No self sacrifice got that? Or I swear on the Goddess I'll bring you back to kick your ass got it?!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 am

No... No. NO...

Nero growled, his wings expanding a full size before he held the pistol up at the two. He had a shot, but he put his gun down. "So be it." The darkness broke through the ice and grabbed the sable one. Failure. Nero glared at Zack and shook his head. 

"I'll kill you all."

He disappeared soon after, shaking his head. 
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 pm

The ice had served as some soft of protection against the darkness, or at least seemed to slow it down. It was a relief, and with that he had a chance, however slim it was. He would be forced to time it perfectly to minimize the damage to his body, however that didn't seem to be how it would end after all as the arms wrapped around him and the far too familiar yell. One hand reached out for the roped and pulled himself up as the pain seared through his shoulder.

There was no arguing against Zack, only the patience to let him remain there and berate him until he had had enough. There would be no telling him that it had been planned, that he could protect himself, because in the end he had made the choice, his own life for Zack's. It seemed that the younger SOLDIER had at least changed him to that point.

There would be no insisting that he had only made this choice to protect him. "Understood, we can argue about this in the chopper." The hands reached up as he pulled himself the rest of the way. It was easier after the initial one and a relief once his hand touched the cool metal of the chopper floor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 pm

"I swear, the lot of you have death wishes," Reno yelled at them over the sound of the helicopter blades. He leant down and offered a hand to Sephiroth to help him haul himself up. "He's not going to be too happy you escaped whatever planned so we're getting the hell out of here and back to our side of the pond before he comes back for a second round."

He looked to Zack to see if he needed any help getting himself inside the chopper. "This is crazy but... hey, thank Jenova you still got those things. Unwittingly, she just saved her son's life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Zack was glad when Sephiroth got in the chopper and he stood in the doorway looking at the two.
"Yeah new favorite son and all." Zack chuckled. "She can hate on me later for saving you though, but I'm sure she won't."
Zack heard the shatter of ice below and looked behind in time to the blizzaga shattered.

He had seen the glare of Nero and it crept him out. He shut the chopped door and then turned to look at Seph.
"We're in the chopper but I'm not going to argue with you over this. Just know I'm pretty pissed at you okay?"
Zack plonked down to sit on the ground floor of the chopper.
"Lets just get back to Healin. Denzel I need to make sure Nero didn't hurt him to back or Cloud will have my ass."

Last edited by Zack on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Angeal raised an eyebrow as he looked to the blonde, of course he had known about the fan clubs, they had all been aware, but he’d never paid too much attention to its goings on, he had only been doing his job after all. He didn’t comment on it, merely sipping his drink. From how Cloud spoke, it seemed as if he had been close to Zack, it warmed him to think that his pup had gained close friends, it was his nature after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Sephiroth grasped the hand in order to move up the rest of the way into the chopper and once inside both long blades were placed on the ground before the jacket was instantly pulled off and pressed against his abdomen in an attempt to slow the bleeding from his body. The blood had dripped down from the two wounds in his shoulder but the abdomen wound was the much bigger concern. He knew his back was lightly as stained with blood as his chest but it wasn't the concern of the moment.

"I am aware of that Zack," the eyes settled on the younger SOLDIER, the same one that not long ago he had attempted to trade his life for.

Slowly he let himself collapse into a sitting position against the cool metal. With the adrenaline of the battle draining away the blood loss was quickly becoming a problem.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Once Tseng was sure everyone was on board he turned the helicopter towards Healin and away from Wutai. I never want to come back here again. He thought bitterly.

"Reno, get your sorry ass up here since you seem to be so much better at flying than I." He called back to the redhead, more than a little scorn in his words at that comment Reno made earlier.

This was going to take a lot of paperwork to finish the report on what was supposed to be an easy in and out mission, he could already feel the migraine forming from the all-nighter he was going to have to pull on this one.

--

Cissnei sighed softly as she finished eating and yawned. "I've been awake too long." She muttered to no one in particular and stood up with a stretch. "I think some sleep is needed... definitely needed."

With those words she left the kitchen area and headed for her room to rest.

--

Yazoo remained unconscious on the bed he'd been assigned after the fight with Nero.

--

((just a quick pop-in, still on hiatus from here really.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Reno gave a low chuckle at Tseng's words, tempted to take him up on taking control of the flight but he eyed Sephiroth with a quiet sigh. "No can do - I'm the only one of us with materia right now and the General is looking like he's attempting to die on us."

It was more than that, though. The abdomen wound reminded him too much of the injury that Sephiroth had inflicted on Tseng at the temple. He didn't need his boss distracted, and it would certainly be a distraction if he saw.

"Zack, I need you to find the first aid kit. We need to flush these wounds out, see what we're dealing with - you're going to need stitches, Seph. It'll hold you together long enough to get the materia working... and we'll be lucky if we won't need to get you to a hospital."

There was no sense in lying to him, and he was too distracted to even notice that he had slipped into old habits and called the man by a nickname he had unwittingly unleashed many years before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:20 am

"Right." Zack jumped up and he grabbed the first aid kit from under one of the seats and pulled it out.
He slid it across the floor to Reno and looked back to the front of the chopper at Tseng hoping he could hang on a little longer.
Zack pulled the cooler out next and grabbed a bottle of fresh cold water and handed one to Reno to help wash the wounds.
"Did you want me to help Tseng out? Or should I just stand here?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:54 am

Sephiroth gave no remark about the nickname that it seemed everyone seemed to refer to him as lately. He was accustomed to hearing it so often however now it had become less. It had only been for those close enough. "Do it Reno."

He needed the wounds sealed before he lost much more blood and he could handle the pain. It was not as if it had never been done before. He was a SOLDIER, had been for years. Slowly the hand drew away from the jacket, red stains having leaked through. The wet hand was placed against the floor as he used it to prop himself up.

"Both the stabs are through, the bullet is still in my shoulder." It would just be done quicker if Reno already had the information on the number of wounds. They would be stitched closed and healed, he had been the one in Reno's position before, trying to save one of his men, as had been in the same position as another stitched his own closed. He would survive as long as this was done quickly enough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:44 am

Reno took the bottle of water with a grateful smile, opening out the first aid kit he had already slid over. "Jump into the co-pilot seat if you want to keep him company but I don't think Nero's going to both with us again. Not yet. If I know anything about the people that get pissed off, it's that they go away and think of worse ways to fuck with you." He paused. "But to be safe, man the guns. That's a good plan."

He tore open the sterile gauze and then opened the bottle, carefully pouring it over the wounds and as gently as he could be started to wipe away what blood he could without compromising the General and starting more bleeding.

"We'll start one side and then work the other. Once we're back to Healin they'll have better materia to heal the internal damage - this will kick the mako into overdrive and hopefully do a lot of it for them, but for now stopping the bleeding is just enough." He gave Sephiroth a slight grin. "You already know all this, but hey, sometimes it can't hurt to hear it from someone else."

Reno eyed the shoulder wound but left it for the time being - the bullet was acting as a stopper, it would be safer to leave the metal there for the time being. He Took Seph's hand and pressed it over the gauze against the smaller wound while he retrieved his gun and popped the Cure from it, putting the gun aside for the time being. He rolled it around his palm, using the motion to clear his mind as he planned what to do.

With a soft sigh he popped it in the inside pocket of his jacket and grabbed the sewing kit, quickly setting it up and starting on the larger wound. He didn't need to say it would hurt, or that they had no pain relief - he was a SOLDIER, a General. He knew to expect it.

"Do this one, then the smaller one, heal them both at the front - turn you around, do the same with your back and then we'll see to your shoulder. I'm going to have to cut your clothes off... sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:07 am

"Fanclub?"

The young teenager looked amused at the notion, but chose to say nothing else about it as it sounded slightly creepy to be that interested in someone that you had - so it sounded - the chance to meet.

Perhaps he simply didn't understand the idea or appeal of celebrity.

"I've not met Zack yet, have I?" He asked after taking another mouthful of drink. "Or did I previously and haven't again... yet?" He sighed as he realised how garbled he sounded. "This is very hard to keep straight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:20 am

Zack took a cold bottle of water up with him to the cockpit.
He sat down in the other seat before holding the water bottle out for Tseng.
"I'll keep you company while Reno fixes Seph up." He stated.
Zack was no Reno in flying, but he was decent enough to help out if need be.
Just in case they needed the cover.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:07 am

"It's been a while since it has needed to be done," Sephiroth turned towards him as the water was washed over the wounds to clear some of the blood away. It was cool on his skin but there wasn't much thought to it. It was something he had accepted over the years in the past. The memories of the many times were distant, far away.

The hand pressed the gauze firmly against the smaller of the open wounds as Reno prepared to work on the wounds. He was prepared for this, even the fact that it would likely be messy with being within a helicopter. His green eyes settled on Reno and nodded. "Understood, there is not much more damage that can be done."

Slowly his gaze settled on him and nodded to assure him he was ready.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:27 am

Reno gave a small nod to acknowledge Sephiroth's nod, carefully beginning to place the stitches. It wasn't the best environment to be doing what he was, but then it wasn't an ideal situation either. They were both fortunate that the General was awake and lucid - it meant that it was still early enough on to be salvageable without the mass off operations Tseng had been through because of how long he had been without medical attention after the stabbing.

"I'll try to make it pretty," he said lightly with a small smile, the black stitches a lot neater than even he himself had expected them to be. He paused at the end of the first cut and removed the Cure materia. "One day I'll upgrade the damn thing..." He held it out to Seph. "I figure you have to know how to use this - start on this wound while I stitch the smaller one. It'll get you patched up faster... We'll have to hope it'll be enough that you won't be stuck in with the docs for too long."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:51 am

The needle poked through the layers of skin as the wound on his abdomen was slowly stitched closed in order to stop the bleeding. Sephiroth's gaze remained steady as he allowed Reno to work with the area. The pain was sharp however there was no response to it as the thread was tightened to work on closing the wound. "It will scar over," Sephiroth said as his gaze flickered towards Reno as he watched him. "But it does not have to be so noticeable given the care."

Sephiroth reached out for the materia and took the small globe in his hand. His attention was focused on the materia as the cure spell was cast over the larger wound. It would take care of some of the internal damage, and that would mean he would be forced to owe Rufus even more than he already did. Already he was on his chain, trapped forever.

"It would be preferred if I did not need to see them any more than necessary," he supposed it was no secret that he disliked doctors. He knew Angeal and Genesis likely knew his hatred for them and unwillingness to even go through customary physicals any longer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 am

"I can't make any promises," Reno replied with a quiet chuckle and fairly grim smile. "If we're lucky then a quick go over with Cura or Curaga will lighten up the stitch scarring when they're removed, but you'll probably be left with marks."

It was the way it usually went with materia - it would work to an extent and then after that it refused to be of any help. He just hoped that it would do enough healing to slow the trickle of blood that was slowly forming a puddle that before long they would be both sat in.

He tried to make quick work of the second wound, moving faster as his hands accustomed themselves to the movement, though he was certainly going slower than he would have liked.

He placed the needle and remainder of the thread in the tiny sharps container in the first aid kit and took up the scissors, beginning to carefully put the clothing away from Sephiroth's body.

"I'm probably going to have to soak the sites on your back and carefully pry the material off," he murmured as he worked. "Could make things worse, could be that the materia is one step ahead of me." Blue eyes darted up to look in green. "Do you think you're strong enough to move yourself or do you need help?"

He kept his words quiet so that the General could save face. It wasn't easy to admit to needing help, but a well trained SOLDIER knew that sometimes they had no choice but to ask for it.

Or at least he hoped they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 am

The cure did all it could however Sephiroth knew that it would be a while before it was healed completely. Each injury was deep but it was familiar and the stitches slowed down the bleeding considerably, but there was still the internal damage and the fact that he had lost a lot of blood, perhaps too much. The pain was pushed away towards the back of his mind even as the needle moved through the layers of skin.

Slowly Sephiroth's gaze settled on Reno as the clothing was cut away. He wouldn't be able to stand on his own, especially now. He had lost too much blood and out of battle there was not enough strength. "Give me your arm," he murmured quietly and one hand reached up to firmly grasp Reno's shoulder.

The fingers closed around it and slowly moved to pull himself up to his feet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next