FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:06 pm

After Junon that sound was all too familiar. Denzel's head jerked up as he glanced around quickly. It wasn't too close, his mind told him that, though it was running quickly trying to grasp at strands. He didn't know how far it was, everything was so off balance. But he had heard it, were they being attacked again? He didn't know but he couldn't stay either.

Denzel quickly pushed himself up and ran down the hall. He skidded to a stop right before the pile of glass from the window that was blown in. His stomach knotted as he ran over it in search of the doorway.

Where are you Cloud?

But he knew no one was coming, Cloud wouldn't come for him, he hated him, and Zack was on a mission. He was SOLDIER though, he could fight on his own, he had to. Denzel let his head drop and looked around before he hurried forward in search for Rufus or anyone else. Why wasn't anyone else looking for it? Hadn't anyone else heard the gun?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:53 am

"Why, do you plan on peeking?"

Kadaj rose an eyebrow and walked past him with a smirk. It felt both odd and comfortable to be bantering with someone, someone who from what was said stood on opposite sides to him once.

He lay the clothes on one of the padded benches and went to the measuring machine, placing one foot in and then the other, tilting his head at the result and then going to the boots he had liked and checking they had the right size. He took the boxes back and placed them on the floor, heading for the underwear and socks.

It didn't take him long to find black socks and boxer-briefs, heading back to the piles of clothes and putting the packs of underwear on top of it, opening one pack of socks and removing a pair, slowly pulling them on. His eyes closed with a soft sigh of relief at the warmth, but didn't linger long as they flashed open again and he opened the first box, pulling out a pair of boots.

They slid on easily and as he walked up and down the shoe section he knew they were a perfect fit. He sat and removed them before opening the bigger box and pulling out a pair of knee heigh boots. It was light work to unbuckle them, slip his legs in and re-buckle them, his eyes lighting up as they fit perfectly.

Off they came again (though the socks remained) and he nudged the box over to the pile with a sheepish look.

"Are you really sure that you're okay with buying all this?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Cloud didn't respond to the first question, but snickered nonetheless. It was definitely strange and difficult, but he felt oddly relaxed in this situation. He didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but that is how he felt. He eyed each article of clothing Kadaj had picked up, making no commentary. It wasn't his place to critique clothes, though he did admit that they all seemed very Kadaj. He was his own person, and that was harder to deny with every passing movement. The thought that this could be a trick, or that Jenova still had hold over the silver-haired male had absolved completely. There was no way, Cloud thought, that it was possible.

He glanced at the said male, "Yeah. Trust me, money's not really a problem for me. As long as you treat the clothes right, it'll be fine. I mean, if you're living with me, you can't walk around naked. We have kids." He looked at the heap of objects, "Anything else you want?"
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Zack grabbed the jug and filled it with water. "Alright then, coffee I can do."
He flicked it on to boil and pulled two cups out.
"So how do you take it?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:19 am

"Milk, two sugar if it's skimmed... if it's anything else - black and 3 sugar."

Reno flashed him a grin, knowing it wasn't typical of him to be fussy, but about his coffee he had preferences.

"I blame Tseng - he went on this health kick and turned against anything but skimmed milk and I got a taste for it - while he went back to his full fat latte within a week. It's always the way, yo. I clean up what everyone else doesn't want to eat of drink."

As he talked he had set the steaks on the frying pan, planning to cook them faster because he was too hungry to bother with a slow, steady cook on the grill.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Pai-Mei

The old man pushed at the pane of the wall, the secret passageway opened up into his backroom.
He had balancing under his arm the mended Masamune. The metal would not be as strong as it once was.
But at least it was in one piece. He was reluctant to return it given the previous carnage it had caused.
He had felt it though the sword wanted redemption as much as it's owner.

He stopped. Frowning seeing Sephiroth standing there staring at the Sadamune.
"Get, go, impatient one!" He jabbed Sephiroth in the side with the hilt of the masamune.
He stroked his beard before pointing to to the shop floor. "Out there now. Get!"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Sephiroth's gaze settled on the man it still pulled at him, a whisper to his mind. It yanked at him but nothing was said as he was poked in the side. One hand closed on Masamune's hilt, a moment of relief that he had it returned, his weapon, his soul. It had been shattered by her, the same one that left his mind as broken as his weapon. But even as he did something was off.

Sephiroth drew back and returned to the shop floor as his gaze flickered towards Tseng. He held his hand out in the proper position to have the weapon returned to him.

He still felt empty being without it, but at the same time it was still out of reach. He could feel the message it sent to him, he would have to prove himself worthy of its power. He was weaker now, and he could not wield it, his own weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:39 pm

"I plan to make these last until they're thread-worn and falling apart from overuse - not abuse," Kadaj replied, looking slightly upset that Cloud would think that he would abuse such a generous gift. "I won't be walking around naked, I assure you. While I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, I don't plan on flaunting it either."

It was a defensive statement that shocked even him as he said it. There was no need for something like that to be discussed, or defended, that he was aware of and wondered if it was something from his past - though he was entirely unsure what situation he was subconsciously recalling.

He paused as he contemplated Cloud's question, looking over everything that was piled as the words you can't walk around naked echoed in his mind.

"I guess I need something to wear to sleep," he said suddenly, heading back into the aisles of clothing and not too long after returning with a pack of pyjama pants, considerably lighter in colour than most of what he had bought (partly because they didn't have any darker colours left).

"Now I'm done," he said with a sense of finality. "I think. For now. Until I have my own money, that is."
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Pai-Mei

He looked at Sephiroth as he stepped out onto the shop floor.
"Masamune says... it too wants redemption, but it needs time to heal."
It was obvious that Sephiroth would not be able to wield the sword anytime soon though.
Of course that meant Sephiroth would need another blade and he didn't make them anymore.
He did still have the Sadamune which Sephiroth had been looking at when he found him.
"You ignore what you saw, felt back there. Answer is no."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:50 pm

When the jug popped Zack made the two coffee's up.
He had coffee similar to Reno save for the skim milk of course...
"Man skim milk..." He shook his head. "It's like you think you know a guy."
Of course it was generic teasing. He couldn't help it.
Zack placed the cup of coffee next to where Reno was cooking.
"Hope I made it correct."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Cloud eyed the articles of clothing, then gave a small smile. "You've got style." He turned away from the teen and went up the cashier. Helping the poor guy scan every item, he watched the price on the monitor rack up. It didn't phase him. Might have to try to push deliveries whenever Jenova's not attacking everything... but, then again, it's not like I have to cover Denzel's expenses anymore. He grabbed his wallet then slipped out his card, watching the guy swipe it in the machine and hand it back. When he was given the machine to enter the pin, he pushed 9, 2, 2, 5. Or, rather, Z, A, C, K.

The cashier began to put everything in bags and Cloud wondered if he should say something to Zack... He pulled out his phone, quickly typing away to the raven haired SOLDIER.

Hey... so how's
Wutai?

He put his phone away, knowing that was a shitty attempt at being social. His eyes turned back to Kadaj and he offered a smile, "Clothing done, anything else you want to get?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Zack took a sip of his coffee and he heard his phone go off. He pulled it out seeing the text from Cloud.
It seemed Cloud was trying. He was glad, he hoped when they met up again he wouldn't get chewed out.

'I'm bored. But just getting breakfast made 4 me.
Waiting on Seph and Tseng to get back b4 we bail.
There was really no point me coming here.
I feel like I'm on house arrest. But got Reno 4 company.'

Zacksent the text reply to Cloud and sat down at the table with his coffee in hand.
He hoped eventually he could fix things properly with Cloud.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Masamune needed time, as did he to regain his strength, but it still left him weaponless. The swords in the shops in Healin were worthless to him, they could not hold up to the barrage that was necessary. And the weapon, it called to him. He would not be able to feel it otherwise, it wasn't the existence of the weapon but that the blade wanted to aid him.

"Sir, do you not understand what is at stake right now? There are enemies out there, enemies that desire to destroy this planet, and there are few of us that stand in their way."

Zack was controlled... in the end could he even count on Cloud's aid? Or was it just them, what was left of Shinra, and him. Zack would be of no use against Jenova, he would turn like he had. They were treading dangerous ground, and with a weapon he could not wield... the battle was not on their side. They had been forced to retreat, but what had made her leave he didn't know. She still held the upper hand.

"I would have not have felt it had it not called out to me," Sephiroth said but he waited for Masamune, he could not force the man. "What is the cost of the repair?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

Reno laughed and shook his head. "A lot has changed, I guess," he said with a small smile, flipping the steaks and giving them a slight prod. "I don't really think about it because it's been gradual for me - I guess for you it must be like walking into the Twilight Zone or something."

He took the mug with an appreciative nod, taking a mouthful with a soft sigh. "Perfect," he murmured as he took another mouthful. "So, I figure no one has stopped to give you the run down on anything but the important crap, so anything 'less' important you want to know about?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 am

Genesis stared out of the side of the boat where he had boarded, he was now headed to Healin. He’d been running for a long time, and coming back he was still pretty terrified that Sephiroth would be there. Genesis knew that Sephiroth would kill him for what he did, and he had every right to. He had run off in the middle of a battle, paralyzed by fear due to the loss of his precious Genova cells. Now the only thing that kept his power above that of any average human was the mako that was still inside of him. He was still scared, scared that Sephiroth would kill him, scared that due to how weak he now was he’d be dead within seconds.

Genesis looked up, opening up the book that sat in the pocket of his red leather jacket.

"There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the Goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds"

Genesis read from the book aloud and then closed it, looking out at the sea.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 am

Kadaj kept his gaze away from the checkout total as it raised with each item, too afraid to know how much he had cost a man who by all rights was still a stranger to him.

Part of him felt that he ought to have been more careful - he accepted a ride from a stranger, then food, clothing - he was even planning to go home with him. He felt as though alarm bells ought to have been ringing in his mind and yet everything was as silent and still as when he first awoke.

He looked up at the question, snapped form a reverie he immediately forgot. He took a handful of hair and raised it, letting it fall again while trying not to sneeze at the dust. "Apparently I'm a dust magnet," he said with a faint chuckle. "A shower would be great. Otherwise I think we're done?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:12 am

He quickly checked his phone.

Why did you go then? And
Wutai has some nice scenery.
Did you take the time to look
around? It's changed a lot
since the Wutai war. It's still
Wutai, but less... destroyed?

He chuckled at the silver haired male and grabbed two of the three bags. "A shower's fine, and maybe I can find you a pair of goggles, or a hairband, something to keep your hair fine when riding. "Come on," he nudged towards the exist and walked over to Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am

"Anything - as long as it's not a flowery headscarf." Kadaj gave Cloud a look that made it clear that he didn't completely put it beyond him to do it. He took the last bag and followed him back to the motorbike, his eyes on the ground to make sure he didn't stop on anything sharp again.

"Besides, I doubt you'll be taking me anywhere any time soon - I have nowhere to go," he reminded him with a slight shrug. The notion was ceasing to bother him now - it was what it was and he would find a way to make it work for him.

"Will... Tifa?.. Mind you taking me to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:48 am

"Maybe." Cloud admitted, not knowing where Tifa exactly was. She could be in Healin with the others, especially considering Marlene and Denzel are there, but... No, he shook his head. He would have gotten a message from her if she knew about Denzel. She was probably at the bar, but he wasn't going to be surprised if she wasn't there either. "I'll talk to her if she's home. I'll explain it." He somehow managed to get the bags in a position where Fenrir wouldn't be a problem and rev'd up the engine, waiting for Kadaj to get on.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 am

Kadaj slid into the seat once again, the movement more at ease now he was becoming used to it. "If it causes a problem I'll figure something out - somewhere to go, a way to repay you," he offered, wanting Cloud to know he wouldn't take it personally. He was under the impression that very few people would be pleased to see him, and so he wouldn't be surprised if it sparked an argument of some kind.

"Thank you," he said softly, leaning into Cloud slightly as his arms moved around him to secure himself for the ride. He sat straight again with a faint flush of his cheeks. "I don't know what I can say that shows you how much I appreciate this."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 am

Denzel was desperate, he had searched for Rufus and had no idea where he was. Wherever he was there wasn't time for that. Blue eyes flickered around as Denzel turned on his heel he ran towards the door and outside. Where was everyone? He didn't know but he knew there was trouble. He ran forward and froze for a moment as he saw Yazoo... and the man.

He couldn't just stand there... his big brother was in trouble, but he couldn't fight the man... he knew he couldn't win.

Denzel took a few rapid breaths and shook his head as he drew the sword from his back. Zack wasn't there, Cloud didn't care anymore, he was on his own. He had to do this on his own. Cloud wasn't there for him, he hated him. This was just the way things were. One materia lit up on the sword and an icicle came forward.

He had to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 am

Nero whipped Yazoo to the side and shot the icicle, shattering it and sending a bullet straight for Denzel. "Did you really, honestly try to use magic when I had this little twerp as a hostage?" He threw Yazoo to the floor and snapped his fingers. Tethers of darkness began to move around the silver haired teen. It was loose enough so he could move, but not enough that he could leave the spell. Nero focused on where the icicle had come from.

"Pathetic... Come out here and show yourself! Fight me!" He brought two guns up and shot a flurry of bullets in the direction he assumed Denzel to be in.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 am

"Don't worry about repayment." Cloud whispered, looking over his shoulder to the other. With a free hand, he knocked his goggles over his eyes and began to drive. It was much slower than before due to the bags and him not wanting a tragedy to happen to the cost he just paid. He focused forward and within a couple minutes, he neared the Seventh Heaven. "That one," he motioned with his head as he stopped in front of it, hitting the footpetal and waiting for Kadaj to disembark first. "Make yourself at home. I'll choose a room for you."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 am

Denzel clenched his jaw as several of the bullets cut into his arm, not fast enough with the barrier or his sword to even think about blocking all of them. He needed more training, he needed to get stronger. Where was everyone? Was it just him against the man? The young teen moved forward into view, blue eyes locked forward. Someone was in danger, he couldn't just run away.

But he was completely alone and Cloud wasn't going to come, Zack wasn't there, it was just him, alone.

The brown hair fell into his eyes but he didn't move away. He stood his ground, no matter how much this terrified him or how much his arm hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:45 am

"A boy...?" Nero's surprise was clear as he blinked. "They would send a boy to his death?" Nero sighed, "A child is no fun to torture..." The gun in his left hand disappeared and he raised it, aiming it at the other. "Hmm... What to do with you?" A smile forming on his lips, "First thing is first." A pool of black liquid shot up grabbing the boy and squeezing down on his form, trying to compress the human being into mesh. It was painful, extremely, and there may be lasting damage, but it was a slow process.

"The longer this goes, the worst it gets, so why not answer my questions or I'll shoot you while you are mushed into a little ball?" His feral cat-like red eyes blazed insanity and the gun reformed in his left hand. "Where is Sephiroth?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next